Politics Where is the LIBERTY movement in Europe?

RH NEG-I

Reaction score
Ethnic group
Scots Irish
Y-DNA haplogroup
I1
Have Europeans forgotten about the individual? Personal freedom? Liberty? Or is it all up to big brother and street corner surveillance? France used to be a haven for free thinkers and patriots. What about the Magna Carta? My country is no better..in fact we have turned into a murderous empire under the command and control of the Council on Foriegn Relations and the Royal Institute of International Affairs. Don't you get it? The leaders of the world have decided to get along with each other at OUR expense!!! I have sat in on dozens of very high level board meetings for the most powerful banks in the world. We are all headed for a very big currency crisis that has been engineered for us. Then we will be offered a global currency controlled by a handful of ruthless, cunning men. Laugh all you want, call me a conspiracy theorist, I don't care. I am qualified to make these statements. Dont forget- Mayor Amshel Rothschild(the founder of all central banks) once said, "Give me control of a nation's money supply and I care not who makes it laws". Thomas Jefferson said, "banking institutions are a greater threat to liberty than standing armies". and they are. Break down the name "Rothschild"...it means RED SHIELD. This is where the color red in Communism comes from. Agents like Carl Marx were proped up by the Rothschilds to get people to believe in "the collective" so they would all put thier money into the coffers of a privatly held central bank...in the name of cooperation and national harmony..only to be used to further consolidate power through strategic inflation and deflation via fractional reserve banking. Blah!! so there is my morning rant!!! sorry..(; I have to get back to my hampster wheel and produce some more tax dollars to help my government search for weapons of mass destruction. ...and don't forget "when you live free the terrorists win"!! LOL

Get history books and read a bit. All you describe happened many times before. Nothing new here. You want currency crises? Read about Roman Empire dude. Oh wait, the red shield was already there scripting lives and controlling people. Oh guess what, they opened borders too, and emigrants flooded in, the empire collapsed.
Does this mean that USA will collapse one day too? Is it a natural way of things, natural way for people to screw up things, or someone have to control and arrange that. lol, don't give people to much credit. They barely can control their own lives, and you require them to control others. And what for, extra work? They are rich already.

Actually whats happening now is exactly the same, except that the banks control a massive global media network that has everybody believing that "there is nothing to see here" . LOL Look it's simple, the central banks of the west ALL have private shareholders...a handful of people who control monetary policy and and can consilidate power through inflation and deflation without ANY oversight from elected officials. They make huge loans out to the corporations and industries they wish to control at the beginning of a financial bubble then they turn around and buy treasury bonds and expand the money supply to intenetionally devalue the money they just lent out...so now your business plan doesnt work. guess who you have to negotiate with? The bank. They can ease your little dept problem if you would just put one of thier people on your board to help manage your business better..the do the same thing to small and not so small countries. Watch Ireland collapse under this new dept is has assumed. As for the rich being too rich already..LOL have you ever been around these people? Vast wealth tends to twist people to where they crave power once all thier material desires have been met. I say shrink government and you will have fewer opportunities for subversion by corporations and banks. Every big buerocracy is headed up by unelected industry and banking leaders who care only about the bottom line..not your freedom. and these men have MORE power than congress or the senate in my country anymore.

..And yes I believe the United States will Balkanize in the years to come. There is already talk of revolution in mainstream news. Maybe thats what they want..??

Here is what you have to know.

"The rich and their corporations want people to stay poor."

That’s one of the dumbest statements ever. Why would corporations want people to stay poor? Poor people don’t have much money to buy products corporations want to sell. Corporations thrive in well off societies. When people have money they buy products making businesses richer, and rich people standing behind companies. Poor people are no good for business.

And if it comes to freedoms, check the history of Europe from Greece to now. Average citizens never enjoyed more freedoms than now. Why is that? How did "they" let it happen!?

Now going back to Rome. They had banks too, you know. Even some banks where Jewish too. Money landing, printing, etc is as old as money itself. Yes, we've seen it before. Nothing new.

Here is what you have to know.

"The rich and their corporations want people to stay poor."

That’s one of the dumbest statements ever. Why would corporations want people to stay poor? Poor people don’t have much money to buy products corporations want to sell. Corporations thrive in well off societies. When people have money they buy products making businesses richer, and rich people standing behind companies. Poor people are no good for business.

And if it comes to freedoms, check the history of Europe from Greece to now. Average citizens never enjoyed more freedoms than now. Why is that? How did "they" let it happen!?

Now going back to Rome. They had banks too, you know. Even some banks where Jewish too. Money landing, printing, etc is as old as money itself. Yes, we've seen it before. Nothing new.

Where did you pull that quote?? Out of your ass? I never said that. And this is the second time you mentioned Jews..what's that about? You'd just love to call me an anti-semite out of the blue wouldnt you? I'm done responding to you.

No, quote wasn't yours. Just my general thoughts explaining why corporations don't conspire to keep you poor or misfortuned. I never stated that the quote was yours, did I?

Ah, what was this with Rothschild, and Banking in general, and something from other post that we'll be sent to fight for Israel? hmmm, coincidental?
And Jefferson with his separation of church and state? Was this a mistake?
The forces against Christians, ha?

PS. What is wrong with our scientists, 80% of them are atheists or none believers. They must be in conspiracy too, ha?

No, quote wasn't yours. Just my general thoughts explaining why corporations don't conspire to keep you poor or misfortuned. I never stated that the quote was yours, did I?

Ah, what was this with Rothschild, and Banking in general, and something from other post that we'll be sent to fight for Israel? hmmm, coincidental?
And Jefferson with his separation of church and state? Was this a mistake?
The forces against Christians, ha?

PS. What is wrong with our scientists, 80% of them are atheists or none believers. They must be in conspiracy too, ha?

I don't believe in silly stories from the desert myself. Separation of church and state is critical.

And is it coincedental that we are at war with all Israel's enemies from all the way over here, way the **** out of the way of the middle East? Lets see who signed the Balfour declaration with the British to build a Jewish homeland in Palistine? the Rothschilds!!! Some of us know our history. Just so happens they own shares in the Federal Reserve and the Bank of England..no ability to influence politics and industry there...LOL I suppose you think a bunch of guys with box cutters taking command and control from a former CIA asset in a cave in afghanistan beat a multi-trillion dollar military over Washington DC on 911 too...LOL I worked on a-6 intruders and my father was a major at NORAD...We know it was a False flag operation, and there is an Israeli foot print all over it!! Guys with box cutters who leave copies of the Koran all over the airport are real terrorists on planet pop-tart where you live..

The only thing I can agree on is the Jews picked the worse place to built new Israel. They should have bought some land in Canada, Saskatchewan for example, live peacefully here and prosper.
Now we have two nations that want the same land. That's a recipe for long, long, long conflict.

Jews lived in Europe for more than 2000 years, though without their own country. I would say they are as European as any today's nation in Europe. It doesn't surprise me that they have a strong political and economical influence there and in America. Especially considering their high IQ and education level.
They had build with us Europe and America. They are behind countless inventions, scientific discoveries, music, movies, economic and political systems. They are a part of European and American culture.
How come it surprises you that we fight mostly on the same side, and we have common enemies?
Besides, who helped America to develop atom bomb, that finished war with Japan faster and saved perhaps a million of lives of American soldiers? Same invention could have saved rest of Europe from Soviets conquering the rest of Europe after the war, and kept them in check for the rest of cold war. Just one example.
I would say they are much more beneficial as friends to Europe and America than if they were the enemy.

Last edited:
I don't believe the Jews, as you insinuated, were behind 911. For god sake B Clinton couldn't keep one secretary quiet, nor should we mention the water gate or other gates. You think that 911 would be kept quiet by now? How many were involved you think? Impossible to keep a secret like this under the wraps.
If I remember correctly Bin Laden confessed to planning, paying and executing the 911 action. You can call him many things, but he is not a liar.
It also goes in hand with philosophy of many radical Muslim groups to convert everyone to Islam, in any means possible, terrorism and wars included. USA is the strongest infidel in their understanding, therefore it's logical to conclude that US will be a target of these groups, regardless of what Israel does or Jews for that matter.
We have an official version of US government about 911. There were never substantial counterarguments to validate investigation in cover-up. Usually if there grounds of suspicious, the journalists are all over the thing and won't let it die, till there is investigation. (Unless they die, and you have fresh examples in Russia or Iran these days.) It should tell you that there is nothing of a cover-up substance.

Lets sum up:
Bin Laden confessed organizing it.
All terrorists involved were religious Muslims.
US government investigators confirmed it.
Journalists didn't find anything worth their attention and time on TV, regarding cover-up.
The conspiracy would involve tens of people that still keep it quiet long years later. Probability of this is quite small.
Israel denies allegations of conspiracy.

Looks like the guys with box cutters did it. Why? Because they did unexpected thing, that nobody in US government or even military wanted to believe that it was possible. If you read history you would know how many battles were lost just from underestimating the enemy, right? On top of it most of people in charge are simple bureaucrats mostly and not a bunch of 007s. There are just people in big bureaucratic system that is so big that it's losing communication between departments.
And look now, nothing much happened in US since. Now the people in charge know what to expect and where to look. It's a good thing, they've learned.

There are over 1500 archetects and engineers who have repudiated the story. BBC reported the collapse of building 7 20 minutes before it happened. A joint university study by University of Copenhagen Denmark and Brigham Young University found THERMITE in every sample of the dust of the trade center-Published in a peer reviewed chemical journal-

http://www.bentham.org/open/tocpj/articles/V002/7TOCPJ.htm?TOCPJ/2009/00000002/00000001/7TOCPJ.SGM

Also- there were 67 state side NORAD intercepts that same year- in every single one jets were scrambled and contact made in under ten minutes- That day they missed three planes, one over the most secure airspace in the world and in fact didnt respond in over 80 minutes. Guess it had nothing to do with the FIVE war games going on that day that drew the nations resources off coast at exactly the same time. ALL these under the command of Dick Cheney- highly unususal for the vice president to be in command of such exercises. This is actually a huge subject that has been intentionally covered up by a very very pro-Israeli Media. There are dozens of whistle blowers, CIA , FBI, firefighters, the head of Army intellegence, the head of the ARMY war college, police who have all called for a major investigation. I have personally interviewed many of these people. Apparently all you watch is mainstream TV. But hey if its not on the TV it can't be true right?? LOL This subject is MASSIVE in the US. Just google 911 truth. Start by watching this film- http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2144933190875239407# Then do the reaserch. There is no debate. There are about a thousand documentaries produced on the subject. The country is run by the CIA , MI6 and the Mossad (all created by bankers) ...they are accountable to noone. Don't be naive. There are volumes of evidence...I dont have the time for it. You have to take a serious look into it for yourself. It was a false flag operation..nothing new.

This thread has been viewed 10311 times.

Back