R1b in Europe origins mostly from Phrygians and Galatians?

Btw, Greeks have much more than 10% of African component...

@ iapetoc

I'm sorry if I insulted you. But it is useless for both of us to argument with each other. We're far off topic.

These are you own words:

And I think you're right. Kurds have a different origin than Greeks, because Kurds have far more I & R1a (28.5-44.5 % - Iraq Kurds-Turkey Kurds) haplogroups, but slightly less r1b (8-17 % Turkey Kurds-Iraq Kurds) haplogroup than Greeks (in genereal). They share some j2 (7-28.5% - Turkey Kurds-Iraq Kurds) and Greeks have much more e1b1b.

e1b1b %
Greeks = 21 %
Iraqi Kurds = 7.5 %
Turkey Kurds = 2.5 %
bah

compare the J and their origin
compare the R1b

E1b1 you talk about is Arcado-Cypriot origin
the J are the typical of origin in minor asian tribes
compare and make analysis of J among all,
and the the R1b
R1a we have little analysis evidence
but compare the R1a1*

there you understand

and besides what is your problem with greeks?

except if you really are a kurd but the person I speak about,

Which haplogroup in Kurds is South Asian? Maybe they do consider r2 as South Asian. kurmanji Kurds in North Kurdistan have very much r2, but r2 can also be found among peoples of Caucasus and East Iranians, like Tajiks...
Autosomal analysis is not only related to your own Y-DNA or mtDNA but to your paternal-grand mother's mtDNA or your maternal grand-father's Y-DNA too...this means that it includes all of your ancestors and not only your paternal or maternal ancestry.

and besides what is your problem with greeks?

except if you really are a kurd but the person I speak about,
What's your problem with the Kurds? Do you think that Kurds occupy your (or Armenian) homeland or something?

Autosomal analysis is not only related to your own Y-DNA or mtDNA but to your paternal-grand mother's mtDNA or your maternal grand-father's Y-DNA too...this means that it includes all of your ancestors and not only your paternal or maternal ancestry.
Have you ever seen Kurdish MtDNA???

But again, which haplogroup in Kurds is South Asian? Can you answer me this question?

If you ask me which haplogroup in Greeks is African, than I give you a straight answer and say it's E1b1b. And that's much more than 10%. Greeks are much much more African than Kurds South Asian...

What's your problem with the Kurds? Do you think that Kurds occupy your (or Armenian) land or something?

you are nuts,

did you ever hear me say something like that in the threads about kurds?

did you ever read my posts about kurds?

get lost man, go back to turkish army.

Have you ever seen Kurdish MtDNA???

But again, which haplogroup in Kurds is South Asian? Can you answer me this question?

If you ask me which haplogroup in Greeks is African, than I give you a straight answer and say it's E1b1b. And that's much more than 10%. Greeks are much much more African than Kurds South Asian...

you are an ignorant

The E-M78 of Greeks is arcado-cypriot Ydna

you are an ignorant

IT IS LEVANTINE NOT AFRICAN
simply it is not worthy to speak with you

your hate against greeks is obvious
you are not able even to discuss

You are not even a Kurd,

"For both mtDNA andthe Y-chromosome, all Kurdish groups are more similar to West Asians than to Central Asian, Caucasian, or European groups, and these differences are significant in most cases. However, for mtDNA, Kurdish groups are all most similar to European groups (after West Asians)"

"Richards et al. (2000) suggested that some Near Eastern mtDNA haplotypes, among them Kurdish ones from east Turkey, presumably originated in Europe and were associated with back-migrations from Europe to the Near East, which may explain the close relationship of Kurdish and European groups with respect to mtDNA."

http://ww.kurdis.net/files/Kurds.pdf

South Asian my @ss...

"For both mtDNA andthe Y-chromosome, all Kurdish groups are more similar to West Asians than to Central Asian, Caucasian, or European groups, and these differences are significant in most cases. However, for mtDNA, Kurdish groups are all most similar to European groups (after West Asians)"

"Richards et al. (2000) suggested that some Near Eastern mtDNA haplotypes, among them Kurdish ones from east Turkey, presumably originated in Europe and were associated with back-migrations from Europe to the Near East, which may explain the close relationship of Kurdish and European groups with respect to mtDNA."

South Asian my @ss...
You don't get it, do you? Autosomal analysis in Dodecad project scores 10% South Asian for Kurds even if you don't like it... it is something that is obvious in phenotype of Kurds and Europeans easily detect this forreign influence almost with the first look.
Even your strong I2a1b-Din is propably a founder effect...

You don't get it, do you? Autosomal analysis in Dodecad project scores 10% South Asian for Kurds even if you don't like it... it is something that is obvious in phenotype of Kurds and Europeans easily detect this forreign influence almost with the first look.
Even your strong I2a1b-Din is propably a founder effect...

There're different so called pseudo-scientific dodecad projects. This one says something different than your example. But can you give an example of a true scientist? Which Kurdish haplogroup is South Asian?

http://dodecad.blogspot.com/2010/12/structure-in-west-asian-indo-european.html

ADMIXTURE_3.png

And founder effect? We are not talking about a small population, but about millions of people!

Of course there're some links between South-Asia (North India) and Kurds, because anciently there was a lot interaction between West and East Iranians. And there was also interaction between Aryans from West Asia and their ancient 'Latinos' (Indo-Aryans) in South Asia....

South Asian my @ss...

go to threads for kurds

There're different so called pseudo scientific dodecad projects. This one says soemthing different than your example.

http://dodecad.blogspot.com/2010/12/structure-in-west-asian-indo-european.html

YOU ARE A .......

Read carefully

The high blue component distinguishes Kurds from both Iranians and Armenians/Turks. Iranians have slightly more of it, suggesting a somewhat closer relationship. The difference between the small Dodecad Turkish sample and the Behar et al. one is suggestive of heterogeneity within Turks, so it is important to be aware of this. Hopefully, if more West Asian individuals join the project, we will be able to discover patterns of regional variation between and within different ethnic groups.
Posted by Dienekes at 1:41 PM

now goblin back to your hut
next time becarefull what you post

Alan is a real Kurd and knows better what we discuss about,
in fact his questions were good ones,

you are not, you are just a goblin
capilos stop talking to him
he does not know what he is talking about,
all he wants to create impressions, false impressions just to make noise, and break nerves,

the data to your bullshit

To study the relationship between the various West Asian Indo-European groups, I gathered an Iranian sample (from Behar et al.), an Iraqi Kurdish one (from Xing et al.), an Armenian one (from Behar et al.), as well as an Armenian one from the Dodecad Project. I have also included the Behar et al. Turkish sample, and a new Turkish sample from the Dodecad Project.

it is inner project among those who stay in same area how relatives are GOBLIN
not where belong or connected,

You are a Goblin because both Dodecad were made by SAME PROJECT AND SAME TEAM
But you accept one cause suits you and reject the other,
You are a goblin cause you don't even what that factor SE ASIA is and you say what ever you like, It is Not from N India, but from Central

Enough,
Better ask questions than claiming only the ones you Like

ALAN HELP HE IS A GOBLIN

Btw, about the Kurdish phenotype. Most Kurds look very much 'Iranic' to me... I can distinguish an average Kurd from an Arab, a Greek, a Turk or an Indian from a far distance...

Read carefully

The high blue component distinguishes Kurds from both Iranians and Armenians/Turks. Iranians have slightly more of it, suggesting a somewhat closer relationship. The difference between the small Dodecad Turkish sample and the Behar et al. one is suggestive of heterogeneity within Turks, so it is important to be aware of this. Hopefully, if more West Asian individuals join the project, we will be able to discover patterns of regional variation between and within different ethnic groups.
Lol, the high blue component distinguishes Kurds from both Iranians and Armenians/Turks is NOT South-Asian, but West Iranic component. This is how I understand it. But these kind of pseudo-scientific dodecad projects are pure nonsense anyway.

And founder effect? We are not talking about a small population, but about millions of people!
The Jews are millions but they suffer from multiple founder effects too. For example haplogroup Q that is 5% in Jews is beleived to be a founder effect that happened around 800 CE...if the founder effect in Kurds is older than 800 CE (propably it is much older) then it has enough time to grow and include 10-15% of Kurds.

The Jews are millions but they suffer from multiple founder effects too. For example haplogroup Q that is 5% in Jews is beleived to be a founder effect that happened around 800 CE...if the founder effect in Kurds is older than 800 CE (propably it is much older) then it has enough time to grow and include 10-15% of Kurds.
I don't think it's the case. Jews are from the Middle East, that's why q is alien to them and to other peoples from the Middle East. Jews are Semitic. Hg q is not Semitic but Turkic. That's why people consider q in Jews as a founder effect. And that's ONLY 5%, 5% ain't no 20% !

Kurds are Iranic folks and speak an Indo-European language. Haplogorup I is part of their ethnicity and it was always part of their ethnicity. This is what makes Iranic folks Iranic. Kurds have also a different mtdna than their neighbours. A lot mtdna haplogroups that have been found in Europe are also very common in Kurdistan, like u, hv, h, v, w, j1 & j2.

There're 40 million Kurds (maybe even more) and just 6 million Jews in Israel. About 20% (maybe more; they didn't count Kurds from Iran) of all Kurds belong to I. That means about 8 million (I counted women too) of Kurds are in I. That is more than the total population of Jews in Israel. Or even some nations in Europe!

I don't think it has something to do with a founder effect, but is just an integral part of a Kurdish race/ethnicity from the beginning...

Hg i is scattered all over Kurdistan. It's just not at 1 place, but spread all over the whole Kurdish area.

8 million + 20+ % of a total population of 40 million and a founder effect? = no way, just impossible!!!!!

These are the facts, and even haters can't change this.

Last edited:
I agree with Iapotec. Goga I assume you and this KurdishAryan joke have a connection. And I highly doubt that you are a Kurd. A Kurd would never show such a ridiculous map claiming kurdish being derived from Middle Persian. Try to behave yourself in better manners.

Last edited:
Guys simply stop discussing about issues which you dont understand. And I am primary referring to Goga and archaiocapilos

1. First of all and very important and I am tired about mentioning it every time again The results of Dodecad are only representative for 5 Million Kurds living in Iraq. There we have more than 18 Million Kurds in Turkey, 3 Million in Syria and 8 Million in Iran.

2. Just because Dienekes calls this Element "South Asian" it doesent mean it is only South Asian. There iare two branches in the South Asian component. One of them being ANI another ASI. The difference is as much as the difference between North and East Africans. The ANI Element is mainly found in Central Asians and the Indus Vally and is more similar to West Asian component. The ASI component is most similar to South Indians. The South Asian Element among Iraqi Kurds is mostly ANI and very similar to that of Pathans and Kalash People.

3. Kurds of Iraq might have a bit more of the South(Central) Asian ANI component but at the same time, they have less Semitic than Lebanese and the African is almost absent. Also the Iraqi Kurds usually have 11% East/West European components which is usually around 1-2% among Armenians, Assyrians and Lebanese. Even the Iraqi! Kurds tend more North than Armenians or Levantines

summarized

Dienekes Iraqi Kurds have affinities at/with
42% "Georgian, Adygai"
circassian-winter-olympicsjpg-8bc8afd988e690bc_large.jpg
5948607-handsome-georgian-man-is-standing-with-his-girlfriend-in-outdoors.jpg

21.5% "Sardinian"
Sarden.jpg

14.5% "South Jordan, Saudi Arabia"
Jordanier.jpg
73803139-arrests-saudi.jpg

10.5% "North Russian and British"
1196_580x.jpg
Ged+Fulton.jpg

9% "Kalash or Pathan"
1484715351_39c082ecdb.jpg
PathanGuard.JPG

So People should stop talking about admixture when they have no Idea about what really is meant by those various Elements.

Last edited:
Goga I assume you and this KurdishAryan joke have a connection. And I highly doubt that you are a Kurd. A Kurd would never show such a ridiculous map claiming kurdish being derived from Middle Persian. Try to behave yourself in better manners.
Dude, I do really appreciate everything what you're doing for the Kurds on this forum and other forums. But sometimes you act like a child. I stopped playing such childish games when I stopped visiting the kindergarten!

Kurdish is very close to Persian and nobody knows exact relationship between the 2 languages. Kurds and Western Persians are both West Iranic folks and share some ancestors, though Western Persians are more mixed with other races than Kurds!

You're a strange fella, you insult your own people without knowing it! Are you that naïve? You still believe in fairy tales! What you're doing is PSEUDO-science, and you think that you're a true scientist.

Southern Kurds are for about 25% Hurrian (like folks in the Caucasus mountains), between 55 to 60 % Iranic, about 10% Semitic and around 5 to 10 % everything else. But this is PSEUOD-science too, because according to me Kurds are 100% West Asian Iranic folks.
I think that the ancient Iranic folks had also the same 'South Asian', 'West Asian', 'North European' and 'Caucasian' components in them from the beginning as they do have nowadays...

You totally ignore the 'Iranic' component in Kurds! This is the biggest insult I have ever seen...

This thread has been viewed 70732 times.

Back