R1b in Europe origins mostly from Phrygians and Galatians?

language.gif

Under which stone and on what planet do you live?

LMAO, graeco-aryan and armeno-aryan = 100% pure nonsense...

Iranian/Aryan (Kurdish & Persian) are far more related to Slavic languages that to Armenian.

probably you are another who believes bullshit tellers

The Cambridge History of the English Language, 1992, ISBN 9780521264747

Oxford University Press, ISBN 978-0195144130

NOw give your sources?

Hahaha where is gaulish, the vrygian, the hetit the Dacian the thracian?

Are you nuts?

the most ancient known languages is homeric and sanskrit

we find words that exist in only those 2 understand it,

all your diagrams are wrong
where belong the welsh?
where are the P-celtic? the Latvian the esthonian?

I gave you 2 good sources
search and you realize that Aryan is the language that connects Greece to india, and we don't know but possible also celtic

ARYAN
means 1 of the 3

Golden people (ar- oro etc) (use knowhow merchants religion connection)
white people (αργυρος, argent)
warriors ορ elite people ( αρεν= αρ ει, Αρ-ης, Ερις Aριστος (noble) Αρ-μεν)

and not iranian,

in your last jpc from there you say thracians until the sanskrit they are the aryan family,

You are a weird dude. Greeks (or Armenians) have NOTHING to do with Aryans. Btw, Greeks are even more Afro-Asiatic than Indo-European. And even those 'Indo-Europized' native Europeans have not so much to do with Aryans...

Under which stone and on what planet do you live???

The Medes in the army were equipped like the Persians; indeed, that fashion of armor is Median, not Persian. Their commander was Tigranes, an Achaemenid. The Medes were formerly called by everyone Arians (1), but when the Colchian woman Medea came from Athens to the Arians they changed their name, like the Persians. This is the Medes' own account of themselves.

(1) Modern philology gives the name “Aryan” of course a very much wider extension; which indeed was beginning even in the time of Strabo.

Herodotus; with an English translation by A. D. Godley. Cambridge. Harvard University Press. 1920.

The Annenberg CPB/Project provided support for entering this text

http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Hdt.+7.62.1

The Medes served in the expedition equipped in precisely the same manner; for this equipment is in fact Median and not Persian: and the Medes acknowledged as their commander Tigranes an Achaimenid. These in ancient time used to be generally called Arians; but when Medea the Colchian came from Athens to these Arians, they also changed their name. Thus the Medes themselves report about themselves. The Kissians served with equipment in other respects like that of the Persians, but instead of the felt caps they wore fillets: and of the Kissians Anaphes the son of Otanes was commander. The Hyrcanians were armed like the Persians, acknowledging as their leader Megapanos, the same who after these events became governor of Babylon.

Μῆδοι δὲ τὴν αὐτὴν ταύτην ἐσταλμένοι ἐστρατεύοντο· Μηδικὴ γὰρ αὕτη ἡ σκευή ἐστι καὶ οὐ Περσική. οἱ δὲ Μῆδοι ἄρχοντα μὲν παρείχοντο Τιγράνην ἄνδρα Ἀχαιμενίδην, ἐκαλέοντο δὲ πάλαι πρὸς πάντων Ἄριοι, ἀπικομένης δὲ Μηδείης τῆς Κολχίδος ἐξ Ἀθηνέων ἐς τοὺς Ἀρίους τούτους μετέβαλον καὶ οὗτοι τὸ οὔνομα. αὐτοὶ περὶ σφέων ὧδε λέγουσι Μῆδοι. [2] Κίσσιοι δὲ στρατευόμενοι τὰ μὲν ἄλλα κατά περ Πέρσαι ἐσκευάδατο, ἀντὶ δὲ τῶν πίλων μιτρηφόροι ἦσαν. Κισσίων δὲ ἦρχε Ἀνάφης ὁ Ὀτάνεω. Ὑρκάνιοι δὲ κατά περ Πέρσαι ἐσεσάχατο, ἡγεμόνα παρεχόμενοι Μεγάπανον τὸν Βαβυλῶνος ὕστερον τούτων ἐπιτροπεύσαντα.

The Arians were equipped with Median bows, and in other respects like the Bactrians: and of the Arians Sisamnes the son of Hydarnes was in command. The Parthians and Chorasmians and Sogdians and Gandarians and Dadicans served with the same equipment as the Bactrians. Of these the commanders were, Artabazos the son of Pharnakes of the Parthians and Chorasmians, Azanes the son of Artaios of the Sogdians, and Artyphios the son of Artabanos of the Gandarians and Dadicans.

Ἄριοι δὲ τόξοισι μὲν ἐσκευασμένοι ἦσαν Μηδικοῖσι, τὰ δὲ ἄλλα κατά περ Βάκτριοι. Ἀρίων δὲ ἦρχε Σισάμνης ὁ Ὑδάρνεος. Πάρθοι δὲ καὶ Χοράσμιοι καὶ Σόγδοι τε καὶ Γανδάριοι καὶ Δαδίκαι τὴν αὐτὴν σκευὴν ἔχοντες τὴν καὶ Βάκτριοι ἐστρατεύοντο. [2] τούτων δὲ ἦρχον οἵδε. Πάρθων μὲν καὶ Χορασμίων Ἀρτάβαζος ὁ Φαρνάκεος, Σόγδων δὲ Ἀζάνης ὁ Ἀρταίου, Γανδαρίων δὲ καὶ Δαδικέων Ἀρτύφιος ὁ Ἀρταβάνου.

http://arberiaonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=626

Medes were Iranic folks. They are the ancestors of the Kurds and some West Persians. They were the real Aryans, according to the Greek historian Herodotus...

You are a weird dude. Greeks (or Armenians) have NOTHING to do with Aryans. Btw, Greeks are even more Afro-Asiatic than Indo-European. And even those 'Indo-Europized' native Europeans have not so much to do with Aryans...

Under which stone and on what planet do you live???

you are nuts and you are allien

I gave you 2 modern theories and still speak of bullshit

Aryan = Greeks Armenians Phrygian Iranian -Sanskrit

I guess the word ar exist more in Greek and sanskrit than in your language?

probably you never heard the word Graeko-aryan
and now your dreams drope

you are nuts and you are allien

I gave you 2 modern theories and still speak of bullshit

Aryan = Greeks Armenians Phrygian Iranian -Sanskrit

I guess the word ar exist more in Greek and sanskrit than in your language?

probably you never heard the word Graeko-aryan
and now your dreams drope
You definitely do live on the other planet.
First you said that Turkish is a Hattic language and now Greek is an Aryan Language. Dude, you are ignorant as hell. Go to school and educate yourself.

The Medes served in the expedition equipped in precisely the same manner; for this equipment is in fact Median and not Persian: and the Medes acknowledged as their commander Tigranes an Achaimenid. These in ancient time used to be generally called Arians; but when Medea the Colchian came from Athens to these Arians, they also changed their name. Thus the Medes themselves report about themselves. The Kissians served with equipment in other respects like that of the Persians, but instead of the felt caps they wore fillets: and of the Kissians Anaphes the son of Otanes was commander. The Hyrcanians were armed like the Persians, acknowledging as their leader Megapanos, the same who after these events became governor of Babylon.

Μῆδοι δὲ τὴν αὐτὴν ταύτην ἐσταλμένοι ἐστρατεύοντο· Μηδικὴ γὰρ αὕτη ἡ σκευή ἐστι καὶ οὐ Περσική. οἱ δὲ Μῆδοι ἄρχοντα μὲν παρείχοντο Τιγράνην ἄνδρα Ἀχαιμενίδην, ἐκαλέοντο δὲ πάλαι πρὸς πάντων Ἄριοι, ἀπικομένης δὲ Μηδείης τῆς Κολχίδος ἐξ Ἀθηνέων ἐς τοὺς Ἀρίους τούτους μετέβαλον καὶ οὗτοι τὸ οὔνομα. αὐτοὶ περὶ σφέων ὧδε λέγουσι Μῆδοι. [2] Κίσσιοι δὲ στρατευόμενοι τὰ μὲν ἄλλα κατά περ Πέρσαι ἐσκευάδατο, ἀντὶ δὲ τῶν πίλων μιτρηφόροι ἦσαν. Κισσίων δὲ ἦρχε Ἀνάφης ὁ Ὀτάνεω. Ὑρκάνιοι δὲ κατά περ Πέρσαι ἐσεσάχατο, ἡγεμόνα παρεχόμενοι Μεγάπανον τὸν Βαβυλῶνος ὕστερον τούτων ἐπιτροπεύσαντα.

The Arians were equipped with Median bows, and in other respects like the Bactrians: and of the Arians Sisamnes the son of Hydarnes was in command. The Parthians and Chorasmians and Sogdians and Gandarians and Dadicans served with the same equipment as the Bactrians. Of these the commanders were, Artabazos the son of Pharnakes of the Parthians and Chorasmians, Azanes the son of Artaios of the Sogdians, and Artyphios the son of Artabanos of the Gandarians and Dadicans.

Ἄριοι δὲ τόξοισι μὲν ἐσκευασμένοι ἦσαν Μηδικοῖσι, τὰ δὲ ἄλλα κατά περ Βάκτριοι. Ἀρίων δὲ ἦρχε Σισάμνης ὁ Ὑδάρνεος. Πάρθοι δὲ καὶ Χοράσμιοι καὶ Σόγδοι τε καὶ Γανδάριοι καὶ Δαδίκαι τὴν αὐτὴν σκευὴν ἔχοντες τὴν καὶ Βάκτριοι ἐστρατεύοντο. [2] τούτων δὲ ἦρχον οἵδε. Πάρθων μὲν καὶ Χορασμίων Ἀρτάβαζος ὁ Φαρνάκεος, Σόγδων δὲ Ἀζάνης ὁ Ἀρταίου, Γανδαρίων δὲ καὶ Δαδικέων Ἀρτύφιος ὁ Ἀρταβάνου.

watch εις τους Αρειους τουτους, to these arian, so who were the other Arian?
do you know?

JUST READ THAT

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Aryan

And try to understand

Αρ-ιστος
Ar-men
Ar-yan
is same word

now
Αορ Αορτη, Αριος = bow bowman
Aρις = to penetrate

Maybe I live in another planet but you live in Albania, Holland Canada , Australia
so you live no-where As Zeus 10 lives no-where

YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE SO SAY SO
Αρ = gold
Aryur = silver
Ar-en = warrior man
Ar-istamai = I am Noble

once again Zeus 10 your bullshit go to toilet
do not forget the waterfall
to clean your mess

Goga the Geg Albanian who believes he is more ancient Greek than the Greeks :useless: :useless:
and Greek language is wrong and Greeks should learn Albanian to speak Homeric
he and Kolia Ahahahaha.

He gave me link of Zeus 10 :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I Guess you are not even a kurd Ahahahahaha

Goga not even Konka as the original should be from konkaionion
ahahahahaha

Age29 About Goga

Country of residenceNetherlands City/state of residenceAmsterdam NationalityDutch Mother tongueOther Ethnic groupKurd GenderMale Y-DNA haplogroupHomo sapien mtDNA haplogroupHomo sapien
hahaha a Kurd who is connected with Zeus 10

look what he gave for link

ZEUS 10 if you ever read Plato
then you will learn about
η δημοκρατια των αριστων, (democracy of Aryans)

Goga your tables are from outdated data (offcourse noone can prove the existance of Greco-Aryan group but it is a fair theory)...
Indo-European languages are related with various ways like :
1. Centum/Satem group where Latin/Germanic/Celtic/Greek/Tokharian are classified as Centum while Balto-Slavic, Albanian, Armenian, Iranian, Indo-Aryan are classified as Satem
2. Greek, Phrygian, Armenian, Iranian and Indo-Aryan share the past aorist augment,a charachteristic wich is absent in all other languages and unites them in a broader group within Indo-European languages
3. Greek like Iranian has (h) instead of (s) infront of words (compare Greek hepta=seven with Latin septe=seven or Greek herpeton=serpent with Iranian haoma=drink of Gods instead of Sanscrit Soma)
4. There exist some isoglosses among the Greco-Aryan languages that are exclusive to them

Goga your tables are from outdated data (offcourse noone can prove the existance of Greco-Aryan group but it is a fair theory)...
1. Centum/Satem group where Latin/Germanic/Celtic/Greek/Tokharian are classified as Centum while Balto-Slavic, Albanian, Armenian, Iranian, Indo-Aryan are classified as Satem
2. Greek, Phrygian, Armenian, Iranian and Indo-Aryan share the past aorist augment,a charachteristic wich is absent in all other languages and unites them in a broader group within Indo-European languages
3. Greek like Iranian has (h) instead of (s) infront of words (compare Greek hepta=seven with Latin septe=seven or Greek herpeton=serpent with Iranian haoma=drink of Gods instead of Sanscrit Soma)
4. There exist some isoglosses among the Greco-Aryan languages that are exclusive to them

in fact that theory comes if follow the laws of IE backwards
they unite Greek Armenian and Persian, and then all these with sanskrit to 1 group the aryan
All 3 languages meet in area of laz people and in Kars

that is why is Graeko and not Greco caused comes from homeric Γραικοι Graecoi

while Greco is what left after the Greco-Vrygian split

I'm familiar with that hypothetical Graeco-Aryan (Graeco-Iranian) family language. Of course is Aryan (Iranic) language part of a proto-IE language, but proto-IE is not part of Aryan languages. Aryan evolved from proto-IE. But that doesn't mean that other modern IE langauges are Aryan too. That's nonsense.

Armenians are descendants of Urartu and Urartu folks weren't even Indo-European, but Caucasian. Armenians are just a bunch of racists and religious fanatics that believe in their own fairy tales and Hollywood stories.

I thought that Kurdish is closer to Russian (proto-Slavic languages) than to Greek. Because of the Scythians. Think about Kurdish name for gold is 'zir' and in Russian it is 'zolota'. What happened is in Kurdish: 'che bu' and in Russian: 'chto bilo'. Woman is in Kurdish: 'zjin' and in Russian 'zjina' or 'zjensjina'. And there're countless other examples...

I'm familiar with that hypothetical Graeco-Aryan (Graeco-Iranian) family language. Of course is Aryan (Iranic) language part of a proto-IE language, but proto-IE is not part of Aryan languages. Aryan evolved from proto-IE. But that doesn't mean that other modern IE langauges are Aryan too. That's nonsense.

Armenians are descendants of Urartu and Urartu folks weren't even Indo-European, but Caucasian. Armenians are just a bunch of racists and religious fanatics that believe in their own fairy tales and Hollywood stories.

I thought that Kurdish is closer to Russian (proto-Slavic languages) than to Greek. Because of the Scythians. Think about Kurdish name for gold is 'zir' and in Russian it is 'zolota'. What happened is in Kurdish: 'che bu' and in Russian: 'chto bilo'. Woman is in Kurdish: 'zjin' and in Russian 'zjina' or 'zjensjina'. And there're countless other examples...

Hahahaha
many untested non well based, or low prove theories give the oposite
that slavic is from iranian origin, offcourse that is not a claim or a statement but a possibility that an indo-Iranic language existed in North of Caspian and moved west

besides I believe you are not even a Kurd,
cause if you were then you know that Kurd share some phenotypes with Greeks and most of all
only these 2 share common dances,
wake up, if you are a kurd,

@ iapetoc

I'm sorry if I insulted you. But it is useless for both of us to argument with each other. We're far off topic.

These are you own words:

In fact anatolian Greeks are more closely to Levantines and more local to minor asia than kurds,

they share a j2a which exist only in them,
And I think you're right. Kurds have a different origin than Greeks, because Kurds have far more I & R1a (28.5-44.5 %) haplogroups, but slightly less r1b (8-17 %) haplogroup than Greeks (in general). They share some j2 and Greeks have much more e1b1b.

The population of Turkish Kurds as much bigger than that of Iraqi Kurds.

i %
Greeks = 14.5
Iraqi Kurds = 17
Turkey Kurds = 25

e1b1b %
Greeks = 21 %
Iraqi Kurds = 7.5 %
Turkey Kurds = 2.5 %

r1a %
Greeks = 11.5 %
Iraqi Kurds = 11.5 %
Turkey Kurds = 19.5 %

r1b %
Greeks = 15.5 %
Iraqi Kurds = 17 %
Turkey Kurds = 8 %

j2 %
Greeks = 23 %
Iraqi Kurds = 28.5 %
Turkey Kurds = 7 %

j1 %
Greeks = 3 %
Iraqi Kurds = 11.5 %
Turkey Kurds = 0 %

g2a %
Greeks = 6.5 %
Iraqi Kurds = 4 %
Turkey Kurds = 12.5 %

And I think you're right. Kurds have a different origin than Greeks, because Kurds have far more I & R1a (28.5-44.5 % - Iraq Kurds-Turkey Kurds) haplogroups, but slightly less r1b (8-17 % Turkey Kurds-Iraq Kurds) haplogroup than Greeks (in genereal). They share some j2 (7-28.5% - Turkey Kurds-Iraq Kurds) and Greeks have much more e1b1b.
j2 %
Indeed Kurds are a lot different than Greeks (and all other Europeans) because they score 10% South Asian component in Autosomal analysis(0-1% in Europe) and as low as 5% NEuropean component (which is 25% in Greece)

Indeed Kurds are a lot different than Greeks (and all other Europeans) because they score 10% South Asian component in Autosomal analysis(0-1% in Europe) and as low as 5% NEuropean component (which is 25% in Greece)
Which haplogroup in Kurds is South Asian? Maybe they do consider r2 as South Asian. Kurmanji Kurds in North Kurdistan have very much r2, but r2 can also be found among peoples of Caucasus (Ossetians, Chechens etc.) and East Iranians, like Tajiks...

This thread has been viewed 70511 times.

Back