Berbers and Albanians, E haplogroup and linguistic similarity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do you find the theory that Albanians are descended from the Egyptians? Is it you theory? Provide some proof about the theory please otherwise you are a speculator. You can speculate if that is you trade but since you claim to be a scientist you must renaunce the speculation. Back to the topic. Since the amount of E in Greeks is the same like in Albania why on Earth Greek language is not related to Berber the same way Albanian is, unless the first E people thought greek sound funny and they refused to learn it. If its true that Albanian is related to Berber which I think it is (Albanians have the word "Berber"=the person that cuts the hair), then the E halogroup in Europe is Albanian (by the proof of language relation), which means the E in Greece came from Albania, which in turn make Greece the "New Albania". Since the amount of E in Albanian is 28% I could not figure out why 72% of remaining people should learn the language of minority unless the language that the first E comers was so funny that was making them laughing hard.

How is every body doing?

You have an interesting name and flag for an Albanian.

Off course you can hate me, but before that though, I suggest reading what I wrote at least twice. You would be able to understand that I just deal just with my own ancestry. This way, no one would take you seriously enough for a meaningful conversation.

Quite doubtful linguistic similarity.
I feel that many people around the internet have too much freetime on their hands.

I expect a rebutle from Maciamo for the above coment.

mongol serb ..........are you one of the N1 in serbia/bosnia ......I think there is 6%

At least some of that is probably N1-P189.2

DYS19 = 14
DYS389i = 14
DYS390 = 25
DYS391 = 10
DYS392 = 14
DYS393 = 14
DYS385 = 11,16
DYS438 = 10
DYS439 = 12

2 of 215 Novi Sad, Serbia [Serbian]
2 of 220 West Croatia, Croatia [Croatian]
1 of 31 Doboj-Banja Luka-Bjeljina, Bosnia and Herzegowina [Bosnian]
1 of 629 Eastern Slovakia, Slovakia [Slovakian]

I feel that many people around the internet have too much freetime on their hands.

I agree with this part of the sentence.

I meant meaningful conversation, that is outside your shared ancestry. This way though you are just giving your ex countrymen a pat on the back.

So, you agree with his style of presentation.

Here we go again, trying to link Albanian with Berber without actual proof. The origin of these words it's either PIE, or Latin.

English, Berbers, Albanian

1. Tamazight and Taqbaylit

say (eng.), timena (berb.), them (alb.) <PIE, cognates the Sanskrit term for "advise"

my (eng.), inu (berb.), im, ime (alb.) <PIE, it's obviously related to English

we (eng.), nekni (berb.), ne (alb.) <PIE, it's not obvious with English, but it's surely obvious with Latin languages. Italian "noi"

than (eng.), zi (berb.), se (alb.) That's the first term to find? How about "që"? Those two are used interchangeably. Anyway <PIE, compare with Latin "quoi". As for the first one, also <PIE *kwe-

meat (eng.), aksum (berb.), ushqim (alb.) (q no pronounciation in English, as soft ch) First of all, "q" is definitely not soft. "mish" which means "meat" <PIE and related to "meat" in English, "meso" in SH, "mimza" Gothic etc. Also "ushqim" is PIE as well, but it doesn't mean to eat, rather "food", compare with Latin "auxilium"

fat (eng.), lidam (berb.), dhjam (alb.) <PIE, cognate with Romanian "zeama" (the last 'a' it's pronounce like 'ë')

father (eng.), baba (berb.), baba (alb.) <PIE, "(t)atë" in Albanian. Note the "at" in fATher.

thread (eng.), ifili, ifilu (berb.), fill (alb.) (ll pronounced as english l) <Latin "filium"

elephant (eng.), ifil (berb.), fil (alb.) (l no pronounciation in English, as ly) Where did "fil" come from? The Albanian term for "elephant" is "elefant"

2. Tamasheq

black (eng.), әzzәf (berb.), e zezë (alb.) (ë pronounced as english ә, the: δә) "e zezë" is feminine singular. "i zi" masculine singular. "Të zinj" is plural. The more you check the less similar they look. Anyway, that's actually <PIE related to the Dutch word for "evil"

do (eng.), ja (berb.), a (alb.) What? "A" is the first letter of the alphabet. "A" is a comparing term akin to English "or". It's also an interrogative particle to start the sentence. All of the <PIE. However "bëj" which means "do", comes from <PIE "shine, related to modern Greek "fainomai" (I don't have a keyboard with Greek letters)

rotate (eng.), kәrukәr (berb.), qarkulloj (alb.) It means "circulate" not "rotate". "Rotate" means "rrotulloj". Just like in English, they're Latin loans.

boast (eng.), baraj (berb.), mburrje (alb.) Lot's of your similarities come from assuming "j" is pronounced like "j" in 'jeep'. It's not, it's actually pronounced like in the IPA, or S-C. And don't forget that English starts with "b" as well. <PIE, root word "burrë"=man related to "bujar" but I have to explain m/z changes in the front of the word to explain the word formation. 'mbath'>wear shoes, 'zbath'> do not wear shoes; 'mbledh'>collect, zgjedh (old Alb. 'zgledh')> choose, etc.

want (eng.), durhәn (berb.), dua (alb.) <PIE, related to Greek and Italian words for "taste"

carry (eng.), babb (berb.), mbaj (alb.) <PIE, root word "bie"="to fall" related to Old English "berian". Word formation explained above"

eat (eng.), әkshen (berb.), ushqehem (alb.) <PIE"Eat" means "ha", from "hangër" in Gheg, and it's pronounced exactly like "hunger". And "ushqehem" (v.) is explained above with "ushqim" (n.)

fly (eng.), ffurrәt (berb.), fluturoj (alb.)It's also in Romanian, is Romanian Berber as well? It's considered of uncertain origin in Romanian, and even that means either Latin or from the non-Latin substratum it shares with/derived from Albanian. Probably Latin "fluctuare" though.

health (eng.), sehet (berb.), shëndet (alb.)<Latin "sanita"

And the typical national costumes in the North
Xv7gmR

how pathetic you serbs are hahhahaaa, one of those serbs that should be absolutely refused to chat with, go get a job and leave my Albanians alone cuz no smart person is gonna listen to your old fashioned serbian criminal style bullshit

I see the level of knowledge and sympathy is coming up very quickly on this thread -
why not speak about thing with fairplay and humor ?
always the stupid persons are the others, it is well known

Some words of Berber and Albanian, this is just for you, otherwise what waspreviously set is enough (you did not see another post with words):

dog (eng.), aqzin (berb.), qen (alb.)

tear (eng.), ga’s (berb.), gris (alb.)

foot (eng.), đ’a (berb.), gju (alb.) (đ berb. gj alb. no prononciation eng., asdy)

vomit (eng.), ns’
әr (berb.),nxjerr (alb.) (x no pronounciation eng., as dz)

shit (eng.), bađ’ (berb.), bajgë (alb.)

blister (eng.), ffix (berb.), fshikë (alb.)

press (eng.), bb
әz’ (berb.),bezdis (alb.)

climb (eng.), ari (berb.), rritje (alb.)

round (eng.), aquray (berb.), qark (alb.)

It's so common now to see uneducated (usually of Serbian background) spammers as they are stepping up their efforts to prove the Albanians disconnected from their motherland. Using their "great talent" an 'army' of Serbian and Greek intellectuals and nonintellectuals, have "proven" beyond any doubt, that Albanians are not natives in Albania, but their real origin is some-where from Caucasus, or some say from Berbers, some then go in every possible direction in Asia and Africa, some other say they are just albanized Serbians and Greeks. They try hard but their efforts are cheap and pathetic, because it is not the scientific and intellectual reasoning but only the hatred driving them on . The above is one of them. In the so called 9 similarities beside the fact that you hardly can notice any similarity, 7 are wrong or very exhausted approached translation, 1 (gris) is clearly an onomatopoeic originated word, and 1(qen) is a pure cognate to other known European languages, with a clear common etymological origin.

It's so common now to see uneducated (usually of Serbian background) spammers as they are stepping up their efforts to prove the Albanians disconnected from their motherland. Using their "great talent" an 'army' of Serbian and Greek intellectuals and nonintellectuals, have "proven" beyond any doubt, that Albanians are not natives in Albania, but their real origin is some-where from Caucasus, or some say from Berbers, some then go in every possible direction in Asia and Africa, some other say they are just albanized Serbians and Greeks. They try hard but their efforts are cheap and pathetic, because it is not the scientific and intellectual reasoning but only the hatred driving them on . The above is one of them. In the so called 9 similarities beside the fact that you hardly can notice any similarity, 7 are wrong or very exhausted approached translation, 1 (gris) is clearly an onomatopoeic originated word, and 1(qen) is a pure cognate to other known European languages, with a clear common etymological origin.

do you think its because they want your land?
Maybe they are originally Moesians that have been slavitised in serbs!

anyway the picture of the person in post 267 looks 100% northern egyptian

anyway the picture of the person in post 267 looks 100% northern egyptian

No he doesnt, dont users on this forum know anything about Anthropology? or the Caucasoid race?
The Caucasoid race is divided within its sub-races - [Nordic - Alpine - Mediterranean - Armenoid - Iranid]
some anthropological maps for starters, for those who really dont know.
E. Banse: [westische=mediterranean / ostische=alpine]
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/54/rasseml6.jpg/
J. Czekanowski
img.photobucket.com/albums/v616/cass22/map/czekanowski2.jpg

The person in post 267 looks 100% Alpine-Dinaric, i dont know whether he is Tosk or Gheg, but by the looks of it i bet he is a Gheg.
There is also an substantial Albanian (native since 15th cen.) population in South Italy and Sicily, the Arbereshe. Mostly Tosks (Medit-Dinarics / some Nordid minority) their genetic sequence compared with the Albanians of Albania after ~500 years is very interesting.
http://dienekes.blogspot.de/2010/07/y-chromosomes-of-arbereshe-from.html
(personal comments by Dienekes, to be handled and read with care)

Last edited:
No he doesnt, dont users on this forum know anything about Anthropology? or the Caucasoid race?
The Caucasoid race is divided within its sub-races - [Nordic - Alpine - Mediterranean - Armenoid - Iranid]
some anthropological maps for starters, for those who really dont know.
E. Banse: [westische=mediterranean / ostische=alpine]
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/54/rasseml6.jpg/
J. Czekanowski
img.photobucket.com/albums/v616/cass22/map/czekanowski2.jpg

The person in post 267 looks 100% Alpine-Dinaric, i dont know whether he is Tosk or Gheg, but by the looks of it i bet he is a Gheg.
There is also an substantial Albanian (native since 15th cen.) population in South Italy and Sicily, the Arbereshe. Mostly Tosks (Medit-Dinarics / some Nordid minority) their genetic sequence compared with the Albanians of Albania after ~500 years is very interesting.
http://dienekes.blogspot.de/2010/07/y-chromosomes-of-arbereshe-from.html
(personal comments by Dienekes, to be handled and read with care)

the division of caucasoids in subtypes is still a matter of conception and the old anthropology did not always well its work, even if the modern conceptions are not always better! -
according to my knowledge this man on the post 267 has not the face and cranial lines of an 'dinaroid' nor a pure 'alpine': i forehead does not fit at all - as a lot of us he is the crossing of different types, where some "brutal" type is not excluded ('cromagnoid' + 'brünn'/'capelloid') and surely a bit of 'alpine' -
all the way speak about an unique picture about an unique man concerning an entire population is somewhat very scanty supported - I agree he is surely a Gheg man, and this type was not seldom in Montenegro too -
No offense

Iam Tested Positive E1b1b1a1b V13 ,I would consider my self more closely related to North Africans than Europeans because of the haplogroup I am part of and also becasue of my heritage. If there was no E1b1b1 then there would be no V-13. My heritage is of Italian heritage, from a Town in southern Italy called Matera,Italy which had alot of contact with North Africans Carthage and the, Saracens also came in the town at one point and also a lot of Greeks and Albanians Immigrated to Basilicata where Matera is located. well that's just my opinion.

You are correct, paternally, you are far more east "north-African" than you are European, as your migration route indicates. : ) don't forget that you also have a maternal haplogroup, as all your ancestors also did, and that your mother also inherited traits from her father's haplogroup which also accounts for some of your physical appearance/genetic makeup. But what we do know for sure, is that your fathers fathers fathers father etc. , was in fact probably a greek colonizer to Italy from the Balkans. His fathers before him may have occupied the levant coast, but in the end, all too clearly and not THAT many generations ago, possibly several thousand years ago, you are linked to the Libyan/Egyptian E-M78, of which your E-V13 is a subgroup that migrated away from its origin point, leaving its "father" E-M78.

You are correct, paternally, you are far more east "north-African" than you are European, as your migration route indicates. : ) don't forget that you also have a maternal haplogroup, as all your ancestors also did, and that your mother also inherited traits from her father's haplogroup which also accounts for some of your physical appearance/genetic makeup. But what we do know for sure, is that your fathers fathers fathers father etc. , was in fact probably a greek colonizer to Italy from the Balkans. His fathers before him may have occupied the levant coast, but in the end, all too clearly and not THAT many generations ago, possibly several thousand years ago, you are linked to the Libyan/Egyptian E-M78, of which your E-V13 is a subgroup that migrated away from its origin point, leaving its "father" E-M78.
Some Congoids are R1b too. Are they linked with Celts?

No, _______, they are R1b1c known as R1b V-88, an ancient Cameroonian R1b founder effect.

Maciamo
I knew Albanians who claimed that their roots are Egyptian/African. Albanian is also true took words from Latin, Greek, Serbian and other European languages but it is possible that their basic language is the AfroAsiatic language.

Researchers had long puzzled where it comes from the word Dardania. With knowledge of haplogroup, and the fact that the Albanians and the Berbers are of the same origin, and the Berbers have preserved their language (and dialects):

maybe the root word Dardania is discovered.

In the eastern half oh the Sudan, the common word (usually classed as Arabic) for a country or tribal area is Dar. The word is however nor an Arabic word really, though adopted and used by Arabs as such. It is pre-Arab (ie Berber word) for an "encampment," and from this meaning of "camp," Dar or Tar, with its variant Dala, acquired in many parts of the Sudan and the Sahara meaning "hill," since camps were frequently on a hill or elevated ground.

"The Tuareg Veil"
H. R. Palmer, C. M. S., C. B. E.
Mhhh? need source for roots egyptian.
In albanian culture exist islamic culture and all know, but this is only for religion not because we are arabish.

Berbers are predominantly west north-african E-M81 and Albanians are predominantly E-V13 (downstream from east north-African E-M78). E-M81 runs high in morocco, Algeria whereas E-M78 is high in Libya, Egypt. E-V13 is purely European (originated in the southern Balkans).

Reactions: FBS
Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 353211 times.

Back