Berbers and Albanians, E haplogroup and linguistic similarity

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's great to have it in Spain and many other European countries are in Europe thousands of years, hundreds of thousands of years. What are you trying to prove, in addition to the ridiculous?

I'm not trying to prove anything. The article is not mine, :).
Genetic scientific have proved yet that 10% os spaniards have Haplogroup E from bereber origin.

I don't undestand why are you participating in a genetic forum if you don't accept scientific evidence? It's an absurd.

I'm not trying to prove anything. The article is not mine, :).
Genetic scientific have proved yet that 10% os spaniards have Haplogroup E from bereber origin.

I don't undestand why are you participating in a genetic forum if you don't accept scientific evidence? It's an absurd.

You're just manipulating the information.

You're just manipulating the information.

I'm only posting genetic articles. It's clear that for you, the results are scared. But then you can try to talk with those genetics researchers who made the article. If you don't accept scientific evidence you shouldn't post here.

I'm only posting genetic articles. It's clear that for you, the results are scared. But then you can try to talk with those genetics researchers who made the article. If you don't accept scientific evidence you shouldn't post here.

Don't try to be so disingenuous. You are carefully choosing what to post, and, as already pointed out by others, in a manner typical of a t-r-o-l-l, with the obvious intention to offend and incite harsh responses from other users. On top of that, you contradict your very own sources (sometimes you claim Iberia only has about 5% of "Berber" haplogroups, then you find another "source" and quickly raise it to 10% and so forth.) You also try to ignore what other users show you. All of it spells T-R-O-L-L from miles away.

Needless to say, you are not really Spanish, either from Galicia or anywhere else.
And the "Canek" account is either your sockpuppet or your stooge (always supposedly "agreeing" with your nonsense.)

Belong to E-M81 does not mean in any case that a person is closer to the Moors or Berbers. Haplogroup marker has nothing to do with autosomal DNA, wich tells the full personal description. Only a Trol or a clueless charlatan without any knowledge could say that Iberians are like the Moors, and almost not Europeans XD. Admixture analysis probe that this is definitely false.

Belong to E-M81 does not mean in any case that a person is closer to the Moors or Berbers. Haplogroup marker has nothing to do with autosomal DNA, wich tells the full personal description. Only a Trol or a clueless charlatan without any knowledge could say that Iberians are like the Moors, and almost not Europeans XD. Admixture analysis probe that this is definitely false.

Keep on ignoring scientific evidence, I don't care. Genetic Scientific don't lie. If you don't like the results of the tests, I suggest you don't participate in genetic forums. The evidence can not be stopped and will be increasingly in the public domain. What are you going to do, deny science? :rolleyes:

I feel sorry for your, because your words reveal a deep contempt for another cultures, but it is not my problem.

I bring genetic articles that are accepted by the international scientific community. You only bring words of hatred and resentment. :wary2:

¿You are trying to say that if somebody belongs to E-M81 must be closer to the Moors? You are free to do so, but you'll be mistaken everytime if you do it with Iberians. There's a huge difference between an Iberian and a North African, that's the only evidence you don't like/want to see. Haplogroup only tells information about a first ancestor thousands of years ago, ¿is it clear for you?

Stop with the circus.

Excellent info Ferreira. Good job owning the delusional racists.

There's still a hope for Spain with people like you.

¿You are trying to say that if somebody belongs to E-M81 must be closer to the Moors? You are free to do so, but you'll be mistaken everytime if you do it with Iberians. There's a huge difference between an Iberian and a North African, that's the only evidence you don't like/want to see. Haplogroup only tells information about a first ancestor thousands of years ago, ¿is it clear for you?

Stop with the circus.

I'm trying anything, they, genetic scientifics, are trying, NOT ME.

It really is something terrible to you the existence of E-M81 in Spain. I feel sorry for you. You can not stop the scientific evidence, or describe it as a circus. It's ridiculous.

If you don't accept genetic research, why do you participate in a genetic forum?

The Italian-Latin American foolishly masquerading as a "Spaniard" and his sockpuppet/stooge ("Canek") continue in their lame anti-Spanish rampage.

Don't try to be so disingenuous. You are carefully choosing what to post, and, as already pointed out by others, in a manner typical of a t-r-o-l-l, with the obvious intention to offend and incite harsh responses from other users. On top of that, you contradict your very own sources (sometimes you claim Iberia only has about 5% of "Berber" haplogroups, then you find another "source" and quickly raise it to 10% and so forth.) You also try to ignore what other users show you. All of it spells T-R-O-L-L from miles away.

Needless to say, you are not really Spanish, either from Galicia or anywhere else.
And the "Canek" account is either your sockpuppet or your stooge (always supposedly "agreeing" with your nonsense.)

:confused: not really spanish but galician....what does this mean?.......or maybe a catalan who are not really spanish either :grin:

maybe only castilians or leonese can call themselves real spaniards:petrified:

How much of the Moriscos era in the 15th century cleared the moorish dna from castilian spain?

:confused: not really spanish but galician..........ok.......or maybe a catalan who are not really spanish either :grin:

How much of the Moriscos era in the 15th century cleared the moorish dna from castilian spain?

I'm not sure about your question, but the majority of the "Moriscos" were not even "Moors" but Iberians who had converted to Islam. What these anti-Spanish t-r-o-l-l-s desperately always try to ignore or hide is the fact that the large majority of Muslims in the Iberian Peninsula were not foreigners but natives who had converted to Islam.

I'm not sure about your question, but the majority of the "Moriscos" were not even "Moors" but Iberians who had converted to Islam. What these anti-Spanish t-r-o-l-l-s desperately always try to ignore or hide is the fact that the large majority of Muslims in the Iberian Peninsula were not foreigners but natives who had converted to Islam.

You also have the native Iberian Mozarabs who did not convert to Islam but adopted Muslim culture / language.

As you know, the Muslims were basically a military occupying force and generally existed separately from the Christian and Mozarab / Morisco communities. On the other hand, the Proto Celts, Celts and Germanics (Visigoths, Suevi, Asding and Siling Vandals and Buri) were settlers who mixed extensively over time with the local population.

Ferreira is a galician name... he is spaniard... it's pathetic how they try to bully on Ferreira just because he is honest about the HUGE african heritage of the spaniards. how embarrasing.:useless:

:confused: not really spanish but galician....what does this mean?.......or maybe a catalan who are not really spanish either :grin:

This is a person pretending to be Spanish to annoy twice, have nothing to do here nazionale regionalist, a guy who lies in its identity and from there anything I say can be believed.

How many non-Albanians who have posted in this thread speak Albanian, or are at least remotely familiar with Albanian language?
I suspect none.
In your preposterous assumption that the Albanian language has similarities with the Berberic languange, I have by far read no scientific basis to prove any of those. (Although some of you do claim to have "genuine scientific research and deduction" going on, somehow inexplicably with non-scientifically gathered data)
Regardless, as I believe some of you should be aware of the fact that Albanian is indeed an isolated group of the IE languages, in what sense does that give it any correlation to Afro-asiatic languages? I have honestly tried my best to read most of the posts here, but frankly some are not articulate enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 354560 times.

Back