Berbers and Albanians, E haplogroup and linguistic similarity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Italy shows a normal distribution throughout. 18% in Sicily, 10% in Central italy, 20% in North Italy. I don't really see another path of this haplogroup aside through tunisia, sicily and up towards northern italy. It may have also crossed in morocco and i would have suspicious that it did. Areas where it didn't cross are obvious, such as the Balkans, Greece -have large sea masses between them and North Africa. The probability of crossing there would be infinitely small. The only other path through europe is through the Turkey or Caucuses. These two probabilities seem small as well.

I am laughing for 3 hours since I have read the stupidity of this genius Garrick. It seems that he know very well, albanian and berber. Even I know berber language very well, but only if Garrick translate for me.

say (eng.), timena (berb.), them (alb.)
There is no similarity.

my (eng.), inu (berb.), im, ime (alb.)
IM the same as in english MY, just a metathese

we (eng.), nekni (berb.), ne (alb.)
it is more similar to latin NOS, NOSTRA, slavic Nasa, nas, etj

than (eng.), zi (berb.), se (alb.)
it is more likely to be satemization of QUE latin.

meat (eng.), aksum (berb.), ushqim (alb.) (q no pronounciation in English, as soft ch)
Wrong translation, Meat = mish

fat (eng.), lidam (berb.), dhjam (alb.)
No similarity!!!

father (eng.), baba (berb.), baba (alb
Baba is also in Rhaetoromanian language. In greek language it is Papa.

thread (eng.), ifili, ifilu (berb.), fill (alb.) (ll pronounced as english l)
Wrong translation!!!

elephant (eng.), ifil (berb.), fil (alb.) (l no pronounciation in English, as ly)
FIL is turkish borrowing. Albanian language usually use the term Elephant, while it has not his own originall word for elephants.

black (eng.), әzzәf (berb.), e zezë (alb.) (ë pronounced as english ә, the: δә)
No similarity!!!

do (eng.), ja (berb.), a (alb.)
Too short words, to compare, since short words usually change over time faster then longer words.

rotate (eng.), kәrukәr (berb.), qarkulloj (alb.)
In latin CIRCULA, in english CIRCA

boast (eng.), baraj (berb.), mburrje (alb.)
Wrong translation from E to A.

Mburrje means BRAG, is formed from albanian word BURRË, which means and is cognate to latin VIR (man, husband)

want (eng.), durhәn (berb.), dua (alb.)
No similarity!!!

carry (eng.), babb (berb.), mbaj (alb.)
No similarity!!! It is more cognate to english Bear.

eat (eng.), әkshen (berb.), ushqehem (alb.)
No similarity.

fly (eng.), ffurrәt (berb.), fluturoj (alb.)
Fluture, in both Rumanian and albanian means Butterfly, and is cognate to "Fly", also flutoroj in albanian means fly.

health (eng.), sehet (berb.), shëndet (alb.)
In latin language "Sanitas".

So go **** your illiterate people of Russia with those stupid theories, and don't spam here.

Sprinkess

the map you show is wrong

E-V13 came from cyprus with bronze
and is connected with mycenaen culture

is clear bronze time invasion before mycaene kingdom

read
http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2008/07/expansion-of-e-v13-explained.html

it is connected most with achaic and bronze era

egypt had copper mines in cyprus
from there probably war or alliance with pelasgic enter balkans,

cyprus has a lot of E-V13 older than balkans, as also phillistines
it might there is a connection with arcado-cypriot , or ma'ahes (lion city)

Neander
You act like a child, everything what is not as thou wilt, or it is not similar, or it is short and so on.

There are a lot of words from the Berber and Cushitic language same or similar Albanian.

And clearly you is that I could not explore all, but I received words from European friends.

You do not know that this topic inspired from my correspondence with a Berber and I thought that he would meanwhile appear to topic, I wish that participate some Berber or Kushita or someone close to the African branch of the Afro-Asiatic languages (previously used the term Hamitic).

And this for the Russians is completely unclear why you say, if you read my attitudes you can know:

The Serbs are not Slavs.

Originally Serbs belong to the clan I, the carriers of I haplogroup 25,000 years ago from Anatolia came to the Balkans.

Serbs are Old Europeans.

Serbs are closer to the old Scandinavians and Old Germans who are I1 (once the same I clan) than Slavic R1a.

Slavs came to the Europe from Central Asia and they are Indo-Europeans.

Some words of Berber and Albanian, this is just for you, otherwise what was previously set is enough (you did not see another post with words):

dog (eng.), aqzin (berb.), qen (alb.)

tear (eng.), ga’s (berb.), gris (alb.)

foot (eng.), đ’a (berb.), gju (alb.) (đ berb. gj alb. no prononciation eng., as dy)

vomit (eng.), ns’әr (berb.), nxjerr (alb.) (x no pronounciation eng., as dz)

shit (eng.), bađ’ (berb.), bajgë (alb.)

blister (eng.), ffix (berb.), fshikë (alb.)

press (eng.), bbәz’ (berb.), bezdis (alb.)

climb (eng.), ari (berb.), rritje (alb.)

round (eng.), aquray (berb.), qark (alb.)

No, it is the traditional costume Tuareg and Albanian people.

This clothing is not related to religion or Arab influence, and later, it was worn by both the Christians and animists also.

You can read:

en.wikipideia.org/wiki/Tagelmust

"The tagelmust is worn only by adult males, and only taken off in the presence of close family."

Only Tuareg and Albanian men covered the head and face in pre-Islamic period, not women!

They look the same but are not related…

I assume the Berber used it for practical reasons.

The one used by the Albanian Christian Malsor started for other reason. In fact the fabric is a death shroud that’s wrapped around a person when he dies. All though all Albanians would not mind this as being their national dress. Never the les it’s a clan costume were 4 villages were Christian and one was Muslim.

Story is that after Gerg Kastioti uprising most of the Catholics fled to Italy fearing ottoman reprisals. The Malsor stayed in their villages in the north of Albania.

When the ottoman army came and ask that they surrender else they would kill every man woman and child so that no one would be left to burry them. And according to this clans legend the next day the leaders of the clan returned to the negotiation wearing the death shrouds as a sign of their defiance.

Were is a version the version woman were.

032_IMG_7230%20X%20FInal.htm

007_IMG_6890%20X%20Final.htm

Reactions: FBS
Neander
You act like a child,
You act like monkey, you act like sub-human, like savage,
There are a lot of words from the Berber and Cushitic language same or similar Albanian.
Hey stupid fool, read my words: There is NO ONE single word similar between berber and albanian. All is you stupid idea, you are losing energy in the wrong direction.
And clearly you is that I could not explore all, but I received words from European friends.
A stupid from Russia, does'nt know albanian language but he is competent to talk about albanian.

The Serbs are not Slavs.
Wtf are they if not slavs?

Serbs are Old Europeans.
Serbs came in Balkan in the 7-th century. There is no debate about this. Here were Albanians, which was descend from illyrians before the arrival of Slavs in the 5-6 century. Serbs came here killed Albanians, and took Albanian lands. They are refuges here. Albanians are native settlers.

Some words of Berber and Albanian, this is just for you, otherwise what was previously set is enough (you did not see another post with words):
I never in my life met such an idiot, who write such stupidities and respect these stupidities as "wonderful works". Definitely, YOU ARE AN IDIOT

dog (eng.), aqzin (berb.), qen (alb.)
Does the Idiot Garrick knows how Q is pronounced in albanian, and in berber????
Does Idiot Garrick, know that in Latin language, CANIS means dog??

foot (eng.
shit (eng.), bađ’ (berb.), bajgë (alb.)
blister (eng.), ffix (berb.), fshikë (alb.)
press (eng.), bbәz’ (berb.), bezdis (alb.)
climb (eng.), ari (berb.), rritje (alb.)
), đ’a (berb.), gju (alb.)
Wrong translation.
Hey Idiot, I say to you, learn albanian first and then write about Albanian. HAVE RESPECT for this language, otherwise I have not respect for you, as you see in my post. Stupid idiot. Even you don't have more than 17 years.

PLEASE DON'T REPLY TO ME AGAIN. I DON'T WANNA DISCCUS WITH ILLITERRATE PEOPLE OF RUSSIA.

With these stupidities go tell fables to the childrens. Stupid Idiot.

You act like monkey, you act like sub-human, like savage,
Hey stupid fool, read my words: There is NO ONE single word similar between berber and albanian. All is you stupid idea, you are losing energy in the wrong direction.
A stupid from Russia, does'nt know albanian language but he is competent to talk about albanian.

Wtf are they if not slavs?

Serbs came in Balkan in the 7-th century. There is no debate about this. Here were Albanians, which was descend from illyrians before the arrival of Slavs in the 5-6 century. Serbs came here killed Albanians, and took Albanian lands. They are refuges here. Albanians are native settlers.

I never in my life met such an idiot, who write such stupidities and respect these stupidities as "wonderful works". Definitely, YOU ARE AN IDIOT

Does the Idiot Garrick knows how Q is pronounced in albanian, and in berber????
Does Idiot Garrick, know that in Latin language, CANIS means dog??

Wrong translation.
Hey Idiot, I say to you, learn albanian first and then write about Albanian. HAVE RESPECT for this language, otherwise I have not respect for you, as you see in my post. Stupid idiot. Even you don't have more than 17 years.

PLEASE DON'T REPLY TO ME AGAIN. I DON'T WANNA DISCCUS WITH ILLITERRATE PEOPLE OF RUSSIA.

With these stupidities go tell fables to the childrens. Stupid Idiot.

Calm down, he's right on most things, slavs came down but they didn't replace the populations. You're a nationalistic idiot.

The Albanian you met!

Serbian is Slavic language and what you write applies to all Slavic languages.

For example:

to know

Serbian: znati
Croatian: znati
Russian: знать (lat. znatь)
Ukrainen: знати (lat. znati)
Bulgarian: знам (lat. znam)

to lick

Serbian: lizati
Croatian: lizati
Russian: лизать (lat. lizatь)
Ukrainen: лизати (lat. lizati)
Bulgarian: лижа (lat. lizha)

Etc.

Slavic languages belong to one language group. Thus, the Serbian language should not be viewed in isolation, for then might turn out to all Slavic languages originate from Serbian as the least pretentious.

If you noticed in the text of Wikipedia under the Cognates, when compared Afro-Asiatic languages each other, compare the branch of languages, rather than every individual language.

So when it says Berber languages it is a branch within the Afro-Asiatic family such as the Slavic languages in one branch of the Indo-European family.

You can see that linguists tried to make connections between Indo-European and Semitic languages and see the result is simply no results.

"Hermann Möller (1906) argued for a relation between the Semitic and Indo-European languages. This proposal was accepted by some linguists (eg Holger Pedersen and Louis Hjelmslev) but has little currency today."

Can you imagine what would be the result of comparing Slavic languages with languages which further than Semitic?

Mean, the Albanian language is an exception because it is not classified into any group of languages, it is unique in Europe as well as Indo-European.

Even the Albanians have investigated the connection with other, non Indo-European languages, among Albanians there are alternative theories that originate from Egypt, you have here on the subject of a book published by one Arbresh from Italy.

And I personally knew the Albanians who claimed that the Egyptians originated.

And Albanians themselves write about it on Albanian forums.

And you can see that the haplogroups indicate that the most likely country of origin is the Upper Egypt.

Because there are many paths that indicate the relationship of Albanians and Africa (ie Egypt), among them the language also, it is worth exploring.

To someone trying to investigate that Slavic languages have roots with the Afro-Asian may be an attempt, as it does many other things may try, but objectively what he or she can expect to be achieved in that attempt?

The Albanian you met, did you torture or pay him? If not, for sure he was an idiot.
If there is any connection with Africa it was 20000+ years ago. Don't forget, all people originated in Africa.

Shqiptar...

What I find particularly odd about all of this is that Iberians partially descend from Eurasian Berbers (M-81) from the Paleolithic period.

In France you had a small Eurasian Berber (M-81) presence in the Western areas of the country since ancient times, and then much later around the 20th century you had Kabyle Berber immigrants to France, some of which intermarried into the French ethnic group.

Berbers are much different than what they were like centuries ago, because of assimilation.

The Eurasian Berber (M-81) can be found all over Western Europe and even to Scandinavia in small frequencies. I'd think that there were two different pre-Berber migrations possibly some that are Paleolithic in origin and others that are Neolithic in origins. I'd suspect that this Berber connection is Neolithic and present in certain frequencies in the Balkans, whereas the Iberian one is Paleolithic.

Could it be some indigenous Balkan Europeans partially descend from Neolithic (Berber) EV-13 settlers, and other Europeans such as Iberians partially descend from Paleolithic (Berber) M-81 settlers. Sounds interesting and worth looking into.

There are even theories Albanians partially descend from Arabs, since "Bird" in the ancient Near Eastern languages was "Sippar." Though, J1(Semitic) is very low all over Europe, including Albania.

I'd take those particular theories with a grain of salt, similar to Croatians and other Slavs having ancient Iranic origins, but then again those ethnogenesis hypotheses may carry some degree of accuracy after all.

Shqipe (Eagle - in Albanian)
Shqiptar (People of the Eagle - in Albanian)
Sippar (Bird City - in Sumerian/Modern Iraq Location)

What does it take you guys to understand that the name SHQIPTAR is a very late adaptation, most likely after 1600 hundreds. Prior to that, the people that identify themselves as Shqiptar to day were called Arber at least from the Middle Ages on, and prior to that the population was identified in accordance to various tribal names...

What does it take you guys to understand that the name SHQIPTAR is a very late adaptation, most likely after 1600 hundreds. Prior to that, the people that identify themselves as Shqiptar to day were called Arber at least from the Middle Ages on, and prior to that the population was identified in accordance to various tribal names...

that makes sense as medieval serb texts mention Arbanas people.... never shqiptar...

I am a berber and he did not say any word of Berber too LoL .... He is a serbopig obviously .... Albanians are related to Scots (Scotland in Albanian means Alba)

First of all Albanians are in the Y-Haplogroup.

DejaVu claims that Albanians are Caucasus origin but how could this be where there is not migration of Caucasus people in history. But there is only one theory that is excepted by Scholars and Historians and that is Albanians are people of the Balkans most believe of Illyrian origin some believe Thracian or Dacian but Illyrian is mostly exepted because of the Illyrian tribe the Albanoi who lived in the city of Albanopolis near kruja. It is believed that Albanian language is made up of mostly Illyrian but with other influences in the Balkans such as Tracian, Dacian, Pelasgian, Greek and obviously you will find words that are the same in Turkish because we where ruled by them for 500 years so it would make sense that we would have some Turkish words.

There is an old Illyrian place called Albulenë that is Alb = white Ule (old
Illyrian) = water or " Ujë i bardhë" today Albanian.
The same derivation has Ulk (old Illyrian) by the name of the ancient city
Ulkinon (today Ulqin) to Ujk that mean wolf.

Albania derives from the same Indo-European source as the name of the Alps,
which also appears in the Scottish "Albainn", for "highlands".
Alternatively, "Albania" may derive from the ancient Indo-European root
*albho, meaning "white", which also gave the name Albion, the ancient name
of England.

As you can see in the video that Albanian DNA is one of the oldest DNA in the Balkans this DNA is in Albanian people because we are made up the Pre-Historic Balkan DNA if we where Caucasus DNA then we would not be considered very old to the Balkans.

Illyrian-Albanian words
ren -- re
dard--dardha
toka--toka
las--lesh
mal--mal
vasa--vasha
ves--vesh
cuza-cuca
nat--nata
ara--arra
frim--fryma
ra--ra
caj--qaj
nis-nis
roj--rroj
leh--lind (lehem in Geg)
venedi--vendi
hyll--yll
bardi-bardha
fimia-famija
lissius-lisi
bur-buris
datani - data
drenis - dreni
ermas -jerm

Untitled-TrueColor-01.jpg

Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg

Untitled-TrueColor-03.jpg

The Pelasgian stele that was found on the island of lemnos can be translated in Albanian

http://www.thelosttruth.altervista.org/SitoEnglish/some_images/Untitled-TrueColor-05.jpg

http://www.thelosttruth.altervista.org/SitoEnglish/some_images/Untitled-TrueColor-06.jpg

Even the language of Etruscans has similar words with Albanian

http://www.thelosttruth.altervista.org/SitoEnglish/some_images/Untitled-TrueColor-07.jpg

http://www.thelosttruth.altervista.org/SitoEnglish/some_images/Untitled-TrueColor-10.jpg

More Pelasgian and Illyrian

http://www.thelosttruth.altervista.org/SitoEnglish/some_images/Untitled-TrueColor-08.jpg

http://www.thelosttruth.altervista.org/SitoEnglish/some_images/Untitled-TrueColor-14.jpg

http://www.thelosttruth.altervista.org/SitoEnglish/some_images/Untitled-TrueColor-11.jpg

Even words from Homer's Illiad and Odysseys are closer to Albanian than greek

Ai që nëm, nëm (folje) --------------------- albanian language today
Neme-sis, neme-sao ---------------------- homer's words
Katara --------------------------------------- greek language today

Anda, ënda
Andha-no
Efkharistisi

Arë, ara
Arura
Horáfi

Bashkë ec
Vask ithi
Porevume

Dera, Porta
Thira
Porta

Deti
Theti-s
Thalasa

Dhe, dheu (tokë)
Jea, dhor, dha
Ji

Dor-ë, dor-a
Ekedeka-dor-o
Qheri

Dru
Dris, drimos, driti
Ksilo

Edhe, dhe
Idhe, te
Qe

Elbë, elbi
Alfiton
Krithari

Enë (veshje)
Enimi
Ruho

Errët, errësirë
Ere-vos
Skotos

Ethe (kam ethe)
Ethir, ethae
Piretos

Flas
Flio, fliarae
Milao, omilae

Fryma, frima (dialekt jugor)
Frimao
Fisima

Hedh
Heo
Rhino, tinazo, sio

Heq (helkj = tërheq)
Elko
Travae

Iki, ike
Iko
Fevgo

Kale, kali
Kelis-tos
álogo

Kall (djeg)
Kileo
Qeo

Korr
Kiro
Thiro

Krua, kroi
Krunos
Vrisi

Krye, krie
Krithen, kari
Qefali

Lehem (lind)
Leho, lohia
Jenieme

Lepur
Leporis
Lagaes

Lesh
Lasios
Malĺ

Lig (i lig)
Lig-ios, lig-aes
Adhinatos

Loz, ljoz (arbërisht)
Lizo
Pezo

Lutem
Litome
Parakalae

Marr, mar
Mar-pto
Perno

Marrë (i marrë)
Margos
Trelaes

Më duket
Dhokei mi
Nomizo

Mend, mendoj
Mendohem
Medhome Sqeftome, nus

Mëri, mëni (dialekt verior)
Minis
Thimos

Mi, miu
Mis
Pondĺqi

Mjeshtër
Mistor
Tehnitis

Mjet
Mitos
Nima hondrae

Ndaj, daj (dialekt verior)
Dheo, deo
Horizon

Ne (neve)
Noi
Emis

Nisem
Nisome
Ksqinae

Nuk
Ni uk
Dhen

Nuse
Nisos, nios
Nifi

Para (përpara)
Paros
Mbrostá

Për ty
Par ti
Ja sena

Për-hapa, për-hapsh
Apsh, aps
Piso

Punë, puna
Ponos
Dhuliá

Qas, kias
Qio, kio
Simono

Qen, qeni
Qion
Sqilos

Re, retë
Rea (perëndia e reve)
Sinefo

Rrah
Rahso, raso
Dherno, htipae

Rri (qëndroj)
e-ri-dhome
Kathome

Rronjë (rroj, jetoj)
Rronio, rronimi
Zo, akmazo

Ruaj, rojtar
Rrio, rritor
Filáso

Shkel
Skel-os
Patio, patae

Shkop
Skipon, skiptro
Ravdhi

Sy
O-se
Máti

Tata, ati, i jati
Tata, ata, jetas
Pateras

Ter (thaj)
Ter-so
Stegnaeno

Thërres, thrres, thrras
Threo, throos
Fonazo

Torrë
Tornoo
Jiro

Udhë, udha
Udhos
Dhromos

Vanë (shkuan)
Van
Pigan

Vend, ved
Ved-os, vedh-os
Edhafos, topos

Verë (stina e Verës)
Vear
Kaloqeri

Vesa, versa
Versi
Dhrosos

Vesh, vishem
Ves-this, vesnimi
Forae, foráo

Zien
Zei
Vrazi

So according to DNA, Language ancient Tribes of Illyrian and other ancient people there is only 1 explination that Albanians are a very ancient race of people of the Balkans and we do not come from Caucasus but we are Illyrian and we deserve the name as modern Illyrian just like Greeks deserve the name modern Hellenes some scholars and historians believe that the truth to the past lies within the Albanian language culture and people.

LONG LIVE ALBANIA

LONG LIVE ILLYRIA

HAHAHAH A Kolla strikes back,

Ahahahahahaha

why on purpose you translate wrong the Greek?
why?
plz put the Greek in their real form and language,

like 68
greek is Ζεει not Zei and also Ζεματαει and Ζεσις is the boil, Βραζει means turns to vapor not warming water.

Learn Greek
σημειο Ζεσης (point of vapor) =100 C
βρασμος the start of vapor (air bubbles) in the water that is warming.
try to understand the difference

Like No 1
bullshit again of Zeus 10

Nemesis Νεμεσις is the Godess of divide
virb is Νεμω, the divine division, The willing division,
noun is NOMΟΣ Nomos means THE LAW
NEMESIS THE DIVINE PUNISHMENT of Gods (not human judge) became curse katara (to walk the path down)

so plz take away that bullshit
Cause they are just Bullshit of an Nationalistic who on Purpose Hide the Greek Language of Modern Greeks,
and puts another words Just to impress

NEMESIS IS THE GODESS OF NOMOS THE LAW GODESS
NEMESIS EIMARMENE AND JUSTICE.

Katara is the curse not the nemesis

PLZ ERASE THAT BULLSIT
CAUSE THE NEXT YOU WILL TELL US IS THAT ALABANIANS ARE MORE GREEKS THAN THE GREEKS,
OR AT LEAST PUT THE CORRECT GREEK WORD
AND NOT A FAKE ONE.

Look at 44
Oh my God
the Homeric is PROS
MODERN GREEK IS PROS
AND LOOK WHAT YOU WRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Just look what you write

Dera, Porta
Thira
Porta

so Dera is not connected with English Door or a celtic connection but with Homeric Thura Θυρα (spell θουρα Today Thira)
which in modern Greek is also Θυρα,
but no modern Greeks a Latin french language from crusaders time and use port.
IN FACT PORT WAS IMPORTED IN GREEKS BY ARBANITES AND FROM CRUSADERS.
PORT IS IN THE MODERN ATHENEAN DIALECT WHILE BEFORE 1900 DID NOT EXIST IN GR MAKEDONIA PONTIC GREEKS SMYRNA AREA.
Port is imported by Venice Crusaders and Arvanites,
Areas that the above never enter use the Θυρα Ξωθυρο Κατοφλι (gate->katofli)
then why window in Greek is παρα-θυρο (almost door) and NOT PARA-PORTA ??????

simply you hide in purpose the Greek language just to prove that Albanians are more GREEKS THAN THE GREEKS

it is a pitty Zeus10 just hope that the only victim of your bullshit is your family,

look at that

Verë (stina e Verës)
Vear
Kaloqeri

the man is creating Homeric words by his mind
vear means Monks ??? so they had monks that time???
Yes Myceneans were Christians and had monasteries

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Taranis read it, you will laugh all day,

First of all Albanians are in the Y-Haplogroup.

DejaVu claims that Albanians are Caucasus origin but how could this be where there is not migration of Caucasus people in history. But there is only one theory that is excepted by Scholars and Historians and that is Albanians are people of the Balkans most believe of Illyrian origin some believe Thracian or Dacian but Illyrian is mostly exepted because of the Illyrian tribe the Albanoi who lived in the city of Albanopolis near kruja. It is believed that Albanian language is made up of mostly Illyrian but with other influences in the Balkans such as Tracian, Dacian, Pelasgian, Greek and obviously you will find words that are the same in Turkish because we where ruled by them for 500 years so it would make sense that we would have some Turkish words.

There is an old Illyrian place called Albulenë that is Alb = white Ule (old
Illyrian) = water or " Ujë i bardhë" today Albanian.
The same derivation has Ulk (old Illyrian) by the name of the ancient city
Ulkinon (today Ulqin) to Ujk that mean wolf.

Albania derives from the same Indo-European source as the name of the Alps,
which also appears in the Scottish "Albainn", for "highlands".
Alternatively, "Albania" may derive from the ancient Indo-European root
*albho, meaning "white", which also gave the name Albion, the ancient name
of England.

As you can see in the video that Albanian DNA is one of the oldest DNA in the Balkans this DNA is in Albanian people because we are made up the Pre-Historic Balkan DNA if we where Caucasus DNA then we would not be considered very old to the Balkans.

Illyrian-Albanian words
ren -- re
dard--dardha
toka--toka
las--lesh
mal--mal
vasa--vasha
ves--vesh
cuza-cuca
nat--nata
ara--arra
frim--fryma
ra--ra
caj--qaj
nis-nis
roj--rroj
leh--lind (lehem in Geg)
venedi--vendi
hyll--yll
bardi-bardha
fimia-famija
lissius-lisi
bur-buris
datani - data
drenis - dreni
ermas -jerm

Untitled-TrueColor-01.jpg

Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg

Untitled-TrueColor-03.jpg

The Pelasgian stele that was found on the island of lemnos can be translated in Albanian

http://www.thelosttruth.altervista.org/SitoEnglish/some_images/Untitled-TrueColor-05.jpg

http://www.thelosttruth.altervista.org/SitoEnglish/some_images/Untitled-TrueColor-06.jpg

Even the language of Etruscans has similar words with Albanian

http://www.thelosttruth.altervista.org/SitoEnglish/some_images/Untitled-TrueColor-07.jpg

http://www.thelosttruth.altervista.org/SitoEnglish/some_images/Untitled-TrueColor-10.jpg

More Pelasgian and Illyrian

http://www.thelosttruth.altervista.org/SitoEnglish/some_images/Untitled-TrueColor-08.jpg

http://www.thelosttruth.altervista.org/SitoEnglish/some_images/Untitled-TrueColor-14.jpg

http://www.thelosttruth.altervista.org/SitoEnglish/some_images/Untitled-TrueColor-11.jpg

Even words from Homer's Illiad and Odysseys are closer to Albanian than greek

Ai që nëm, nëm (folje) --------------------- albanian language today
Neme-sis, neme-sao ---------------------- homer's words
Katara --------------------------------------- greek language today

Anda, ënda
Andha-no
Efkharistisi

Arë, ara
Arura
Horáfi

Bashkë ec
Vask ithi
Porevume

Dera, Porta
Thira
Porta

Deti
Theti-s
Thalasa

Dhe, dheu (tokë)
Jea, dhor, dha
Ji

Dor-ë, dor-a
Ekedeka-dor-o
Qheri

Dru
Dris, drimos, driti
Ksilo

Edhe, dhe
Idhe, te
Qe

Elbë, elbi
Alfiton
Krithari

Enë (veshje)
Enimi
Ruho

Errët, errësirë
Ere-vos
Skotos

Ethe (kam ethe)
Ethir, ethae
Piretos

Flas
Flio, fliarae
Milao, omilae

Fryma, frima (dialekt jugor)
Frimao
Fisima

Hedh
Heo
Rhino, tinazo, sio

Heq (helkj = tërheq)
Elko
Travae

Iki, ike
Iko
Fevgo

Kale, kali
Kelis-tos
álogo

Kall (djeg)
Kileo
Qeo

Korr
Kiro
Thiro

Krua, kroi
Krunos
Vrisi

Krye, krie
Krithen, kari
Qefali

Lehem (lind)
Leho, lohia
Jenieme

Lepur
Leporis
Lagaes

Lesh
Lasios
Malĺ

Lig (i lig)
Lig-ios, lig-aes
Adhinatos

Loz, ljoz (arbërisht)
Lizo
Pezo

Lutem
Litome
Parakalae

Marr, mar
Mar-pto
Perno

Marrë (i marrë)
Margos
Trelaes

Më duket
Dhokei mi
Nomizo

Mend, mendoj
Mendohem
Medhome Sqeftome, nus

Mëri, mëni (dialekt verior)
Minis
Thimos

Mi, miu
Mis
Pondĺqi

Mjeshtër
Mistor
Tehnitis

Mjet
Mitos
Nima hondrae

Dheo, deo
Horizon

Ne (neve)
Noi
Emis

Nisem
Nisome
Ksqinae

Nuk
Ni uk
Dhen

Nuse
Nisos, nios
Nifi

Para (përpara)
Paros
Mbrostá

Për ty
Par ti
Ja sena

Për-hapa, për-hapsh
Apsh, aps
Piso

Punë, puna
Ponos
Dhuliá

Qas, kias
Qio, kio
Simono

Qen, qeni
Qion
Sqilos

Re, retë
Rea (perëndia e reve)
Sinefo

Rrah
Rahso, raso
Dherno, htipae

Rri (qëndroj)
e-ri-dhome
Kathome

Rronjë (rroj, jetoj)
Rronio, rronimi
Zo, akmazo

Ruaj, rojtar
Rrio, rritor
Filáso

Shkel
Skel-os
Patio, patae

Shkop
Skipon, skiptro
Ravdhi

Sy
O-se
Máti

Tata, ati, i jati
Tata, ata, jetas
Pateras

Ter (thaj)
Ter-so
Stegnaeno

Thërres, thrres, thrras
Threo, throos
Fonazo

Torrë
Tornoo
Jiro

Udhë, udha
Udhos
Dhromos

Vanë (shkuan)
Van
Pigan

Vend, ved
Ved-os, vedh-os
Edhafos, topos

Verë (stina e Verës)
Vear
Kaloqeri

Vesa, versa
Versi
Dhrosos

Vesh, vishem
Ves-this, vesnimi
Forae, foráo

Zien
Zei
Vrazi

So according to DNA, Language ancient Tribes of Illyrian and other ancient people there is only 1 explination that Albanians are a very ancient race of people of the Balkans and we do not come from Caucasus but we are Illyrian and we deserve the name as modern Illyrian just like Greeks deserve the name modern Hellenes some scholars and historians believe that the truth to the past lies within the Albanian language culture and people.

LONG LIVE ALBANIA

LONG LIVE ILLYRIA

Sorry but that is the most Funny linguistic, I ever read

just look No3
the word Agros or Argos or modern Αγροκτημα Αγροτης Doesnot exist in Modern Greeks,
Greek language came from outer space and use the word χωραφι (divided field, my share on Argos) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

sorry I can not control my self any more,

that text is just more than funny, it is ridiculous.

ALBION DOES NOT MEAN WHITE LAND, IN GREEK OR PELASGIC
ALBION IN GREEK MEANS land of Seagalls αλβιtος αλβιτρος (Larus Glaucus)
also could be Alluvium but I don't know if it is connected.in Latin or in celtic or in another language maybe but not in pelasgian or in Greekin fact Alban is connected with the ancient Albocense, city Alba Lullia, or with Normands Alba of scotland a small kingdom due to Normands,

wtf ?

Dheo, deo
Horizon

where in homer is that word?
Maybe you mean theo Θεω
why you make θ το δ?? Θεω virb modern Greek θεα (θέ-α =wide view, see far, θ-ά = goddess, she runs faster than eye)
Θεω exist in Homer Δεω also exist but means Beg, Plz, Δεησις is a pray to god to ask a favor,
Agamemnon Θεους Εδεησαι In Avlis
Odysseus Ποσειδωναν ουκ εδεησας (did pray to Poseidon)

Horizon οριζοντας comes from the limit,
Horizon is the limit that an eye can theei (the limit that an eye can run, the limit that an eye can see, Οριο is the limit, Θέα is the view from above, Θέω is the virb, means run fast.

for every one that read that look how ridiculous can someone be when its purpose is pure the Nationalistic and NOT THE SCIENCE,

Udhë, udha
Udhos
Dhromos

Just look he wants to make a pure Greek word albanian and destroys and puts letters,
Homeric pure , ΟΔΟΣ
Modern Greek ΟΔΟΣ ODOS,

in every street in Greece there is that label.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2&q=%CE%BF%CE%B4%CE%BF%CF%82&biw=1152&bih=733

index.php
index.php
%25CE%259F%25CE%2594%25CE%259F%25CE%25A3+%25CE%2598%25CE%2595%25CE%25A9%25CE%25A1%25CE%2599%25CE.jpg%25CE%259F%25CE%2594%25CE%259F%25CE%25A3+%25CE%2598%25CE%2595%25CE%25A9%25CE%25A1%25CE%2599%25CE.jpg

now the ones who read the above you know what is about,
Fake impressions of a nationalistic, I wonder for what reason???

maybe some of you instead of οδος you read Dhromos cause it is saying.

Arë, ara
Arura
Horáfi

THE HOMERIC WORD IS ARGOS NOT ARURA,
THE MODERN GREEK IS AGROS (change of rg to gr)
I wonder in what rapsody and field you found that Arura, in what Version? the Albanian translation? or your own? simply not exist,
read here in wiki
http://el.wikipedia.org/wiki/Αγροφυλακή

and see the trade mark here
2713_ph1.jpg

it says Greek Field police
ΑΓΡΟ - ΦΥΛΑΚΗ (field and crop guardians)
official mark of one of many police services,
it Sais ΑΓΡΟ like HOMER NOT ARURA!!!!!!!!!!!
Besides Aruris in Greek Αρουραιος Aruris is the RAT

All text that I copy is just a Hoax,
But with out fear he post it,

the whole case of some Balcanic Nationalist is just for laugh? or to fear?
as the above are many.

JUST ONE QUESTION TO ALL LINGUISTIC THAT READ THAT

Bashkë ec
Vask ithi
Porevume

Can you tell me the place where homer is telling the Vask ithi ?????
it sounds more Turkish than Homeric!!!!!
I still wonder Book rapsody and number line
Vask ITHI Βασκ ηθη means the cultural customs of Vasques

All litteral look at the 3 bellow

Anda, ënda
Andha-no
Efkharistisi

well the Homeric is Εδυω (eduo or Iduo, passive Εδωμαι edomai, remember the Edom brother of Jakob and edomites people,)
the modern Greek is Ηδονη, virb ηδονιζομαι, noun Ηδυ (liquor is Ηδυποτο, pleasure drink)
He make Εδωμαι το Andha-no just to connect it with Albanian, and then say Homer was Albanian....
while in purpose he did not put ηδονη but another word with almost similar meaning

Shkel
Skel-os
Patio, patae

Homeric Skelos Σκελος ις the upper place of feets, the thigh
Homeric Σκελέα are the pants,
and wrote a word that does not exist in Greek!!!!!!!
while modern word for undergament are βρακι from byzantine εσωβρακιον (inside waterproof, ομβρος omvros is the rain) and Σκελέα Skelea,
Well Patio Patae not exist, the only connection is Petio, Petae which means throw !!!!
Who Knows maybe the word Σκελετος Skeleton is Not Greek, But Albanian and means Foot!!!!!
Skeleton after albanian Shkel = foot

Tata, ati, i jati
Tata, ata, jetas
Pateras

All you know about linguistic plz tell me Homer word for 'dad' is jetas?
Oh GODS ON OLYMP WHY YOU DESERTED US?
who knows Homer was speaking modern Albanian and instead of Pater (Father) and Patrios call the dad 'Babam' imagine Hector and Priamus 'Babam' or Tata (like south Slavic Tatko)
I wonder in which rapsody he read it????

Besides I like the end of his post.

Long Live presidente
Long live Fuhrer
Ave CEASAR
Yeah he forgot
God Save Illyria and a \+/

it reminds me 1930 -1950
3 Hurray to King
3 Hurray to Fuhrer or Hail
3 Hurray to comrate Piotr Joseph
3 Hurray to Leader Tung Che (and 3 times read the book)

who knows maybe in his next post, After the slain of Greek and Homeric to connect them with Albanian and 'prove' that greek are not Homeric but came from outer space, He will tell us that Homer is Albanian!!!!!
I wonder about Dejavu, I guess for Him Homer was a Fyromian,

poor Homer after 3200 years a @scientist@@ slain your literature, for 3200 years no 'wiseguy' and in 2000 we found a new explanation of homer,

and since some do not understand

I REALLY WONDER ABOUT THE BESA OF THE ONE WHO SLAIN HOMER,
SIMPLY NO BESA MAN.

index.php

Last edited:
There are 2 different subclades E in Europe: E-M81 and E-M78.

E1b1b1b1 (E-M81), formerly E1b1b1b, E3b1b, and E3b2, is the most common Y chromosome haplogroup in the Maghreb, dominated by its sub-clade E-M183. It is thought to have originated in the area of North Africa 5,600 years ago.[2][24] This haplogroup reaches a mean frequency of 42% in North Africa, decreasing in frequency from approximately 80% or more in some Moroccan Berber populations, including Saharawis, to approximately 10% to the east of this range in Egypt.[24][25][26] Because of its prevalence among these groups and also others such as Mozabite, Middle Atlas, Kabyle and other Berber groups, it is sometimes referred to as a genetic "Berber marker". Pereira et al. (2010) report high levels amongst Tuareg in two Saharan populations - 77.8% near Gorom-Gorom, in Burkina Faso, and 81.8% from Gosi in Mali. There was a much lower frequency of 11.1% in the vicinity of Tanut in the Republic of Niger.

In Europe, E-M81 is found everywhere but mostly in the Iberian Peninsula, where unlike in the rest of Europe[Note 6] it is more common than E-M78, with an average frequency of 4-5.6%. Its frequencies are higher in the western half of the peninsula with frequencies reaching 8% in Extremadura and South Portugal, 9% in Galicia, 10% in Western Andalusia and Northwest Castile and 9% to 17% in Cantabria.[18][29][30][31][32] The highest frequencies of this clade found so far in Europe were observed in the Pasiegos from Cantabria, ranging from 18% (8/45)[32] to 41% (23/56).[2] An average frequency of 8.28% (54/652) has also been reported in the Spanish Canary Islands with frequencies over 10% in the three largest islands of Tenerife (10.68%), Gran Canaria (11.54%) and Fuerteventura (13.33%).

EM-81.png

In rest of Europe, Albania included, E-M78 is the prominent subclade. E-M78 is from Middle East origin.

Really not true, only 5% of spaniards are M81, but yes, link with north Africa exists in Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 353092 times.

Back