Berbers and Albanians, E haplogroup and linguistic similarity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Predominant E1b1b subclade among Berbers is E1b1b1b, and among Albanians (as in whole SEE) it is E1b1b1a.

It is estimated that these two lines had split around 20000 years ago. It would be a miracle if language similarities survived based on genetic relation.
Everything becomes even harder with E-V13 TMRCA estimated to around 11500 years ago.

Moroccan Arabs have significant E1b1b1a, more than Berbers and it makes them closer to Albanians, but they are also very distant.
we cover our head not face you idiot.its because the mountains are cold an much colder than serbian mountains, as north albania is very high in mal.<<< thracian word..we have nothing to do with arabs or berbers,i can sit in this lobby an show serbian language with iran,turk,an many more as well as with greek an turkish words that are same,not to mention serbia has 27% same genetics as albanians as much as i hate it,go to rugova an you will see albanians covering their head an when you get their you will see why they do its cold in the mountains,

Seeing how much ill blood and foulmouthed words this thread has produced (in addition to just being plain wrong, as it requires a very superficial approach to both genetics and linguistics), I'm going to do us all a favour and lock it down before more people get infractions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 353144 times.

Back