Were the Aryan who ruled the Mitanni the same as those of India ?

Do not go far, even if you had a positive

There are some fools take science into the abyss

vitamin D hahahaha

Very difficult if they said y-dna D make y-dna R white

I will tell you who is the aryan

aryans is hitler race came to Germanic tribes befor 1700 years

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arianism

You are confusing Arian religion, which is christian, with Aryan ethnicity of some Indo-Iranian tribes of 3kya. These are two different things, and not even contemporary to each other.

vitamin D hahahaha
Ridiculing is never nice, but at least get some education before voicing your opinion on this matter.

I will tell you who is the aryan

aryans is hitler race came to Germanic tribes befor 1700 years

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arianism

Actually, no. What you have to understand is that there were already people in Europe before the Indo-Europeans arrived, just as there were people in India before the IE Aryan (Iranian) invaders arrived. And the fact that the German language has a lot more pre-IE words in it than most modern IE languages suggests that the Germans may have absorbed fewer IE folk than some other parts of Europe (although I realize there could be other explanations for that). In any case, there's no evidence that the IE folk who invaded Europe ever called themselves Aryans. That idea is a recent invention, based on the fact that the ancient Iranians called themselves Ayrans. Also, too, I think that someone like yourself who doesn't appear to understand the difference between Arianism and Aryanism should perhaps spend less time explaining and more time learning. Just a suggestion.

You are confusing Arian religion, which is christian, with Aryan ethnicity of some Indo-Iranian tribes of 3kya. These are two different things, and not even contemporary to each other.

Ridiculing is never nice, but at least get some education before voicing your opinion on this matter.

Perhaps there are those who do not want you to focus

no indian came in 3ky It's ironic summit

Persian occupation and after the Persian Slaves Are these Aryan ?

or becous arab ?

You need to focus

so vitamin D make you different from your ancestors native australiod And your relatives native american Should you give them some but I think they have

what they want is different The X chromosome

Actually, no. What you have to understand is that there were already people in Europe before the Indo-Europeans arrived, just as there were people in India before the IE Aryan (Iranian) invaders arrived. And the fact that the German language has a lot more pre-IE words in it than most modern IE languages suggests that the Germans may have absorbed fewer IE folk than some other parts of Europe (although I realize there could be other explanations for that). In any case, there's no evidence that the IE folk who invaded Europe ever called themselves Aryans. That idea is a recent invention, based on the fact that the ancient Iranians called themselves Ayrans. Also, too, I think that someone like yourself who doesn't appear to understand the difference between Arianism and Aryanism should perhaps spend less time explaining and more time learning. Just a suggestion.
Do not listen to the words of the empty

Perhaps there are those who do not want you to focus

no indian came in 3ky It's ironic summit

Persian occupation and after the Persian Slaves Are these Aryan ?

or becous arab ?

You need to focus

so vitamin D make you different from your ancestors native australiod And your relatives native american Should you give them some but I think they have

what they want is different The X chromosome
Obviously you just started to discover the world. Your english should be better for any serious argument to make. Keep learning, we'll talk in few years perhaps.

Lack of vitamin D can make your body not function properly and even sick and die sooner, especially pregnant women.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rickets
Where did you get idea that my ancestors were australiod (australoid)?

Pregnant women need the vitamin to help build their babies’ skeletons as well as maintain their own.
A pregnant woman with a vitamin D deficiency raises the risk of developing high blood pressure and gestational diabetes. It also ups the risk of giving birth to an underweight infant.
Medical science has known this for a long time, but fair-skinned Nordic women continue to have problems with their vitamin D levels.
In the winter, when our skin gets the least amount of exposure to the sun, a total of 85 percent of Swedish women in a recent study had a shortage of the vitamin. In addition, 28 percent suffered what is defined as a vitamin D deficiency.
“This is worrisome, especially given that the women we studied were well-educated and concerned about their health,” says Hanna Olausson, the researcher in charge of the study, in a press release.
http://sciencenordic.com/pregnant-women-are-often-vitamin-d-deficient

You don't know about this in Egypt, but there is a huge emphasis on vitamin D in Northern diet, it is artificially added to food these days. It is very critical now because most of people use sunscreen in summer.
http://sciencenordic.com/vitamin-d-fortified-food-helps-us-through-dark-winters

In Rig Veda the Aryans are described as "Golden skinned". Now we need to first understand what is meant with Golden Skinned.

Golden Skinned could simply mean a lighter version of brown (which is still found in the higher caste Indians).
Hrithik-Roshanwallpaper.jpg

But than "Golden skinned" could also simply be referred to some tanned Eastern European types.

For me the first case makes more sense considering that the Indo Aryans mixed relatively quick with the native groups.

However this is only the description of skin color among the Indo Aryans from the Indus Valley. Aryan as a term never referred nor had it the meaning of "skin color". It simply means "noble" and I have never came across the term Aryan in connection with skin color among the Iranic tribes. So I assume the description of "Golden Skinned" was just additional detail to describe the look of the Indo_Aryans.

This thread has been viewed 60613 times.

Back