Who were and are the Albanians and their DNA

no such word in venetian...the closest is tosek which means poison.

It's medieval Venetian (not the Venetian modern language spoken by your ancestors emigrated to Australia). I strongly doubt that You know the medieval Venetian. And You always miss the point.

I belive gheg language was the mother of albanian languages,,i see alot of people saying arbreshe were tosks,,but if you look close you will see much older words shared with ghegs than of tosks,look at their nasal vowels,with gheg albanians its hard to explain to them because they live in tribal structures,

It's not something that people say, Arbereshe is classiffied as tosk by serious linguists. And Arbereshe have in many case surnames of Greek origin and They mostly came from Arvanites-language Greece places.

It's medieval Venetian (not the Venetian modern language spoken by your ancestors emigrated to Australia). I strongly doubt that You know the medieval Venetian. And You always miss the point.

link it and I will read it for you.

Tosk is after Tosco (Tocca) Italian family.

The Tocco family of Lombard (Langobardi) origin from Benevento that settled in Greece (Epirus and other places)? Do You have any sources? I'm just curious.

I see that Toci (pronunciation? c=?) is a surname spread in Albania but it's also an Italian surname (Toci, Tocci) not spread in Arbereshe places and derived from Toccio pet name for Rober-toccio, Alber-toccio, generally Italian names of Germanic origin.

i found this in bold what you said 2 years ago

I have just remembered that We already discussed here, from post 139 to about 153 http://www.eupedia.com/forum/thread...cans-albanians?p=393400&viewfull=1#post393400.

Still remains my full point fo view on the issue. We don't need to discuss anymore. The point is that Albanian Tosk is an exonym, and They weren't self-aware of a connection with Etruscans, of course. As we know, this connection doesn't exist, despite the claims of Albanian nationalists.

I add only this from Treccani:

Nell’ambito cancelleresco, amministrativo, giuridico, ecc., l’uso dell’italiano-fiorentino restava basato su conoscenze approssimative e condizionato dal volgare locale più a lungo di quanto accada nella lingua letteraria. Così, per es., le relazioni degli ambasciatori veneziani al Senato della Serenissima all’inizio del XVI secolo appaiono scritte in un volgare sostanzialmente toscano, cioè italiano, ma che conserva ancora elementi fonologici, morfologici e lessicali veneziani. Questo genere di lingua è chiamata spesso tosco-veneto. Nei decenni successivi i tratti locali vennero progressivamente abbandonati, e si giunse entro la fine del secolo a una pressoché completa toscanizzazione (Durante 1981: 163-164; Tomasin 2001: 158-164). L’adozione del modello toscano nel secondo Cinquecento e nel Seicento è un fenomeno che riguarda più in generale la lingua degli scriventi colti di tutta Italia. Da questo termine in avanti solo le scritture dei semicolti (➔ italiano popolare) presentano fenomeni di ibridismo tra la norma scritta nazionale, l’italiano, e la lingua parlata locale, il dialetto (Bartoli Langeli 2000).

http://www.treccani.it/enciclopedia/volgari-medievali_(Enciclopedia-dell'Italiano)/

It means that Venetians in the past wrote in a language more similar to Tuscan than spoken Venetian was (pay attention, the word tosco-veneto doesn't have a real connection with we are discussing about, the etymology of Tosk).

Binx, greek believe arbaresh are greek or don't exist and Skanderberg is greek LOL.
Not just in Albania exist propanga XD.

Genetics seems to confirm just that.
Confirms what??? Can't you see, there is a fondamental genetic difference with Greeks and Albanians? If you keep glasses on when reading, its easy to see that Majority of Greeks is J2a+J1+G. South Albanians are J2b+I+E .
You greeks cluster with Turks, they are your Genetic brothers.

Binx, greek believe arbaresh are greek or don't exist and Skanderberg is greek LOL.
Its unbelievable what ideas those Greeks have!!! Crazy, most of the time!! Turks came to Anatolia in 15th centuary they would say. Tell me now that is not stupid and crazy.

Funny isn't it, Most Albanians here,
sudenly many cause they are all military man, like to put words in other people mouth,

Check what I said, and then ask GODS to forgive you.

Its unbelievable what ideas those Greeks have!!! Crazy, most of the time!! Turks came to Anatolia in 15th centuary they would say. Tell me now that is not stupid and crazy.

they enter enter Anatolia at 1076. Officially by all Historians.

I have just remembered that We already discussed here, from post 139 to about 153 http://www.eupedia.com/forum/thread...cans-albanians?p=393400&viewfull=1#post393400.

Still remains my full point fo view on the issue. We don't need to discuss anymore. The point is that Albanian Tosk is an exonym, and They weren't self-aware of a connection with Etruscans, of course. As we know, this connection doesn't exist, despite the claims of Albanian nationalists.

I add only this from Treccani:

Nell’ambito cancelleresco, amministrativo, giuridico, ecc., l’uso dell’italiano-fiorentino restava basato su conoscenze approssimative e condizionato dal volgare locale più a lungo di quanto accada nella lingua letteraria. Così, per es., le relazioni degli ambasciatori veneziani al Senato della Serenissima all’inizio del XVI secolo appaiono scritte in un volgare sostanzialmente toscano, cioè italiano, ma che conserva ancora elementi fonologici, morfologici e lessicali veneziani. Questo genere di lingua è chiamata spesso tosco-veneto. Nei decenni successivi i tratti locali vennero progressivamente abbandonati, e si giunse entro la fine del secolo a una pressoché completa toscanizzazione (Durante 1981: 163-164; Tomasin 2001: 158-164). L’adozione del modello toscano nel secondo Cinquecento e nel Seicento è un fenomeno che riguarda più in generale la lingua degli scriventi colti di tutta Italia. Da questo termine in avanti solo le scritture dei semicolti (➔ italiano popolare) presentano fenomeni di ibridismo tra la norma scritta nazionale, l’italiano, e la lingua parlata locale, il dialetto (Bartoli Langeli 2000).

http://www.treccani.it/enciclopedia/volgari-medievali_(Enciclopedia-dell'Italiano)/

It means that Venetians in the past wrote in a language more similar to Tuscan than spoken Venetian was (pay attention, the word tosco-veneto doesn't have a real connection with we are discussing about, the etymology of Tosk).

where does it say this?...............it states
5.2 Venezia

La produzione in volgare del Veneto è la più ricca della penisola dopo quella toscana, e fiorisce in diversi centri importanti, soprattutto a Verona e a Padova. Il primo posto tocca però a Venezia

basically it says, veneto is the richest language in the peninsula after tuscan and the centres of most importance, above all are verona and padua. But the first place is Venice ( primo=first, posto=place, tocca=touched, placed)

It also states fiorentine language is bad and confirms what I have always stated..........Italian regional languages came from Latin and the ancient tongue in the area, this is what is called Vulgar Latin ..........and Italian is a dialect of these regional languages and is basically an artificial language coming from NO maternal tongue. At best, only southern tuscany had the 70% of the 3% of the italian populace in 1870 that spoke Italian

tell me.....are you Albanian ?..........you seem too nationalistic in regards to Tosk.
IMO gheg is the true albanian tongue and the true albanians are centred in Kosovo. it states it in genetics and other points

Confirms what??? Can't you see, there is a fondamental genetic difference with Greeks and Albanians? If you keep glasses on when reading, its easy to see that Majority of Greeks is J2a+J1+G. South Albanians are J2b+I+E .
You greeks cluster with Turks, they are your Genetic brothers.

and again Albanian is Boring./

E-V13 has only 1 diversity in Albania
Paternal Diversity in Greece, and younger Mutation in Bosnia,

SINCE YOU ARE A GENNETIST WHAT THAT MEANS?

Cypriots have E Hg that you would envy,

Greece has also E-V13 but more diversities than ALbanian

YOU ARE SO MANY REPEATED,
THAT IS BORING AND DOES NOT MAKE LAUGH ANYMORE<
TRY ANOTHER JOKE.
LIKE WHY ARVANITES AND ARBERESH HAVE LOWER E-V13 THAN KOSSOVO, AND WHY MOESIAN VLACHS HAVE HIGH E_V13?

Tell me
how much far is Spain where E was found and what cluster and DYS, comparing with Konya E Hg?

Want More?
How old ddo you believe is I Hg in Balkans,?

Come on boy explain to us?

Or your Generals in Albanian propaganda office do not tell you?

Come on,

Is it coincidenece that in Original Arberesh the primary Village was Maniaki? after who took that name?
was Maniaki an Albanian?

YOU GUYS ARE BORING.

you put Original Arberesh in the same position of All Albanians that migrate to Italy,

Tell us Bektashi,
Did you made a DNA Test?
or you just join the Forum to make Propaganda?

in Sesklo G2a is Found at a time aproximately 3500 BC.

what E-v13 Neolithic?
where is found in Spain?
So Albanians are Neolithic Iberians?
Cause your Logic proves that?

Now go back to Turkey to find your ancestors.

tell me.....are you Albanian ?..........you seem too nationalistic in regards to Tosk.
IMO gheg is the true albanian tongue and the true albanians are centred in Kosovo. it states it in genetics and other points

LOL!

I have never laughed so much in Eupedia like tonight.

LOL!

I have never laughed so much in Eupedia like tonight.

i did something good for you ..........I am glad...enjoy

please, pin-point this info Tosk/Tosco in the article

and again Albanian is Boring./

E-V13 has only 1 diversity in Albania
Paternal Diversity in Greece, and younger Mutation in Bosnia,

SINCE YOU ARE A GENNETIST WHAT THAT MEANS?

Cypriots have E Hg that you would envy,

Greece has also E-V13 but more diversities than ALbanian

YOU ARE SO MANY REPEATED,
THAT IS BORING AND DOES NOT MAKE LAUGH ANYMORE<
TRY ANOTHER JOKE.
LIKE WHY ARVANITES AND ARBERESH HAVE LOWER E-V13 THAN KOSSOVO, AND WHY MOESIAN VLACHS HAVE HIGH E_V13?

Tell me
how much far is Spain where E was found and what cluster and DYS, comparing with Konya E Hg?

Want More?
How old ddo you believe is I Hg in Balkans,?

Come on boy explain to us?

Or your Generals in Albanian propaganda office do not tell you?

Come on,

Is it coincidenece that in Original Arberesh the primary Village was Maniaki? after who took that name?
was Maniaki an Albanian?

YOU GUYS ARE BORING.

you put Original Arberesh in the same position of All Albanians that migrate to Italy,

Tell us Bektashi,
Did you made a DNA Test?
or you just join the Forum to make Propaganda?

in Sesklo G2a is Found at a time aproximately 3500 BC.

what E-v13 Neolithic?
where is found in Spain?
So Albanians are Neolithic Iberians?
Cause your Logic proves that?

Now go back to Turkey to find your ancestors.
Source? where is source about arbaresh?
Not to compare DNA arbaresh with the Albanian.
Rember Arbaresh go in ITALY after 1400 not yesterday, and remember Arbaresh married with Italians, so it is foolish to compare DNA arbaresh and Albanian.
Arbaresh stay in italy 500 years, if you don't know!

If it wasnt for us holding back the ottoman empire 1400-1500 (the peak of ottoman empire) today u would have been speaking turkish in the middle of Paris
Source : Etnon ft Lyrical Son nd DJ Blunt - ALBANIA , music video, youtube

Hello stop with propaganda, stop with nazi, idea,

This is nazi idea of serbs, who wanna tell the world that Albanians are recent arrivals, and to expell albanians from Kosovo like they did in the 1999 when pushed away 1.000.000 peoples from their homes, and burnt tha houses etc.

Think of what your ideas might cause in the reality. Your ideas are cause of killing, massacres and terror, against albanians, for one hundred years.
Bravo my brother so true,

This thread has been viewed 698583 times.

Back