Ancient bog girl face reconstruction

Melusine

Reaction score
National Geographic has released a picture of a girl who's body was found in a Bog in Germany.

She died circa 650 bce (about 2,600 years ago.) No mention of her MTDNA type. Carbon dating was used.

the URL is very long (and I've had very little luck with long URL to share with forum.

Go to Google search. ancient bog girl face reconstrouction, National Geographic article with her picture.

Melusine:wary2:

It would be more fun if they posted haplogroups than a facial reconstruction. They did the dna testing, so why not?
Thanks for the link.

This is the first time that I have heard they could get DNA from bog bodies . Does anybody know the results ?.
Usually the lime in the bog water destroyes the DNA

If bones survived, there is a big chance finding teeth and extract DNA from the middle of a tooth.

It sounds, I think I saw a few vacationing in Marbella.

Its amazing to know and listen.The study of mankind solves the generation and races matters.You know that we have come to know about the origin of humanity , civilization and different races.And do you know that we all are from one man.

Its amazing to know and listen.The study of mankind solves the generation and races matters.You know that we have come to know about the origin of humanity , civilization and different races.And do you know that we all are from one man.
No we are not from one man. We are a product of few millions years of intermingling of many hominid species. Recent genetic studies tell us, with 100% certainty, that our African ancestors had kids with euro-asiatic neanderthals. What is your bible saying about this? Oh, the ancient poets that wrote the bible didn't know about this??? It doesn't look good for god and holy spirit.

This thread has been viewed 5539 times.

Back