Which Of The Worlds Countries Have Never Been Conquered By Another Nation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
About DNA features or other genetics, I will never believe that such ones can decide if you have great-great-parents from here or there. So, these studies make me laugh. But if people want to believe in it, it is their right.

Then I guess you don't believe in science. Case closed.

I don't seen any source in your quote. I'm curious to see on which scientifical basis your statements are based on.
LOL. It's from the Dodecad Genome Project, which has apperead in the scientific magazine Nature, and it's based on the Genome of people.

http://dodecad.blogspot.com/

Anyways, Iberia has around 70% of R1b-M269, while the arabic J1 is less than 1% :

Haplogroup_R1b.gif

J1-map.jpg

There is not much to debate with a person who doesn't believe in science, nor historians, only in his emotions and inner mental problems..What can we do ?

It is not possible, is here too?, every thread I enter the mouth and hooves man is denying Celtic Spain.

There is not much to debate with a person who doesn't believe in science, nor historians, only in his emotions and inner mental problems..What can we do ?

There is not much to debate with a complexed nordic wannabe who does not believe in science, nor historians, only in his emotions and inner mental problems. What can we do ?

There is not much to debate with a complexed nordic wannabe who does not believe in science, nor historians, only in his emotions and inner mental problems. What can we do ?
A complexed nordic-wannabe ? Since when the Celts were nordic ? And yes of course I believe in genetics and historians, that's why I don't deny the Celtiticiy of Iberia because it's the agreement of all historians and now genetics confirm it. I have shown sources. You didn't. Because you don't have. You have sistematically denied everything for the sake of it, with out any evidences, nothing.

I don't believe in historians ? How about this :

"Modern scholarship, however, has clearly proven that Celtic presence and influences were most substantial in Iberia (with perhaps the highest settlement saturation in Western Europe), particularly in the western and northern regions. "

Alberto J. Lorrio, Gonzalo Ruiz Zapatero (2005). "The Celts in Iberia: An Overview". E-Keltoi: Journal of Interdisciplinary Celtic Studies 6: 167–254. http://www.uwm.edu/Dept/celtic/ekeltoi/volumes/vol6/6_4/lorrio_zapatero_6_4.html.

Oh... so now celts, celtiberians and iberians were nordics?

clap.gif

Pure brillance.

Regards.

"Modern scholarship, however, has clearly proven that Celtic presence and influences were most substantial in Iberia (with perhaps the highest settlement saturation in Western Europe), particularly in the western and northern regions. "

Alberto J. Lorrio, Gonzalo Ruiz Zapatero (2005). "The Celts in Iberia: An Overview". E-Keltoi: Journal of Interdisciplinary Celtic Studies 6: 167–254. http://www.uwm.edu/Dept/celtic/ekeltoi/volumes/vol6/6_4/lorrio_zapatero_6_4.html.

Stupid assertion based on nothing, like a lot of E-Keltoi bullshit (oh, yeah, some Celtic spoons in the ground, or inscriptions). I have shown you several other sources about the Iberian question. Conclusion : a total controversy. If there is controversy, it is impossible to claim that Iberia is the most Celticized country in Antiquity.

You're suggesting that celtics, iberians and celtiberians were... nordics. No problem at all with that, of course.

Thanks for enlighten us with your unlimited wisdom. (y)

Regards.

You're suggesting that celtics, iberians and celtiberians were... nordics. No problem at all with that, of course.

Thanks for enlighten us with your unlimited wisdom. (y)

Regards.

I've never spoken about Iberians, it is you. And the fact that you want Spain to be Celtic is a kind of nordic-"wannabeism". If it is something else, thanks to explain us.

Iberians ?

Spanish inhabitants were indeed mostly Iberian-speaking, where is the problem ?
Where is the problem ? The problem is that you are inventing history. You don't have any source for this baseless claim. Because about 2/3 of Iberia was Celtic speaking, that's what all historians agree with.

I've never spoken about Iberians, it is you. And the fact that you want Spain to be Celtic is a kind of nordic-"wannabeism". If it is something else, thanks to explain us.
The Celts were not Nordic, to start with. And we don't want "Spain to be Celtic", it's our history that is Celtic.

I don't want Spain to be celtic. I'm saying that spaniards are predominantly celtiberian, not because I want it... I say it because that's what the genetic researches have pointed out (you have enough data upload by Maciamo in this website).

It's you who are in denial, it's you who seems bothered about the spanish genetic pool for some strange reason. And again, celtics were not nordics. You're statements are turning more and more disturbing and stupider with every new post.

With your repetitive attempts of twisting our words you're beggining to remind me to a very recent banned troll: Sirious2b.

Regards.

Time for a reality check. The entire educated world is against you. You are wasting time and space with your baseless notions

Case closed...

Yes, case closed.

Thanks for editing my post.:useless:

The only person influenced by "science-fiction" as far as Iberia's Celticity is concerned is YOU. Aren't you tired of looking foolish? Lose gracefully and move on.

Iberians ?

Spanish inhabitants were indeed mostly Iberian-speaking, where is the problem ?

Examine all the ancient language maps of Iberia. Do you have problems seeing? Would you like us to put you in touch with some well-recognized Celticists, philologists and linguists who are experts in the old languages and cultures of Iberia? Stop with the nonsense already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 171713 times.

Back