Re-rise of European military power?

kgnju

Reaction score
This time UK and France take the lead to stop Gaddafi,leaving US behind them.55years after Suez humiliation,Europeans fight back again.Will this be the re-rise of European ambition?

You're reading too much into it.
Do you think Europe should leave Africa alone?
Looking at Chinese investments and countless Chinese working in Africa, in 50 years, China will own Africa and will border with Europe. Will you like that?

You're reading too much into it.
Do you think Europe should leave Africa alone?
Looking at Chinese investments and countless Chinese working in Africa, in 50 years, China will own Africa and will border with Europe. Will you like that?
Interesting thoughts!But I don't like that and I don't think that will happen seriously.:unsure:

Interesting thoughts!But I don't like that and I don't think that will happen seriously.:unsure:

Haha.. Let China take responsibility for what they did to help dictator Daffie. :LOL:

There is no European ambition to solve problems in the Middle East, caused by the Russians, Chinese, British and Americans.
We just want to prevent a holocaust by a lunatic like Daffie.

Let Chinese fascism stop also!

Last edited:
I wasn't serious completely :rolleyes:, mostly provocing you to see where you stand.
I don't think Chinese government is trying to overtake Africa, but I'm sure your government is investing hard in Africa to secure lots of natural resources to make sure Chinese economy is humming alone on all cylinders.
I was just shocked to learn how forth seeing and advanced your government is in thinking about future of China.
Europe and America is afraid investing too much in Africa with it's unstable governments. Most investments vanished when African governments changed in civil wars or got nationalized.
I wonder if in future Chinese government will stay on sidelines when it's investment is ruined by bad situation, or will bring Chinese army to protect it's investment. It's will be interesting to watch.
Welcome to Eupedia kgnju (y)

PS. Ignore Reinaert, he is abusive by nature. Hopefully he'll be banned soon.

Last edited:
Haha.. Let China take responsibility for what they did to help dictator Daffie. :LOL:

There is no European ambition to solve problems in the Middle East, caused by the Russians, Chinese, British and Americans.
We just want to prevent a holocaust by a lunatic a.s.s.h.o.l.e like Daffie.

F.U.C.K. Chinese fascism!
You must caution your words!You should be SHAMED for this!:annoyed:

Can you leave the swearing off your posts please Reinaert, it is offensive and infantile.

Can you leave the swearing off your posts please Reinaert, it is offensive and infantile.

Of course, nobody is allowed to tell the truth about China.
Because the western capitalist pigs get much profit from the slave laborers in China. In the same time the workers in the west lose there jobs.

For instance..

A new led lamp.. Made in Europe, for sale at 30 euro.
Only a few months later.. The same lamp, made in China for 3 euro.

How much longer must the Chinese population suffer under their dictatorial system.

The world is rejoicing the revolutions in the Arab world, but keeps silent about what is happening in China.

BTW Free Tibet!

I wasn't serious completely :rolleyes:, mostly provocing you to see where you stand.
I don't think Chinese government is trying to overtake Africa, but I'm sure your government is investing hard in Africa to secure lots of natural resources to make sure Chinese economy is humming alone on all cylinders.
I was just shocked to learn how forth seeing and advanced your government is in thinking about future of China.
Europe and America is afraid investing too much in Africa with it's unstable governments. Most investments vanished when African governments changed in civil wars or got nationalized.
I wonder if in future Chinese government will stay on sidelines when it's investment is ruined by bad situation, or will bring Chinese army to protect it's investment. It's will be interesting to watch.
Welcome to Eupedia kgnju (y)

PS. Ignore Reinaert, he is abusive by nature. Hopefully he'll be banned soon.

The Chinese are doing the same as the British and Americans already do for decades. Plunder, loot, steal.

You must caution your words!You should be SHAMED for this!:annoyed:

We have freedom of speech here.
Although some talk about banning, as if they were God.

Look at your own country kgnju.
But I guess you are payed by the Chinese government to spread propaganda for them.

Re-rise of European military power?
This time UK and France take the lead to stop Gaddafi,leaving US behind them.55years after Suez humiliation,Europeans fight back again.Will this be the re-rise of European ambition?

A clear case of trolling.

Of course, nobody is allowed to tell the truth about China.
Because the western capitalist pigs get much profit from the slave laborers in China. In the same time the workers in the west lose there jobs.

For instance..

A new led lamp.. Made in Europe, for sale at 30 euro.
Only a few months later.. The same lamp, made in China for 3 euro.

How much longer must the Chinese population suffer under their dictatorial system.

The world is rejoicing the revolutions in the Arab world, but keeps silent about what is happening in China.

BTW Free Tibet!

I don't have any objection to what you are saying, my objection is the words you used to express it. There is no need or excuse for offensive words, not if you want anyone to take you seriously anyway.

Kgnju is not responsible for his country's policies, none of us are.

Well, I saw Kgnju opening different threads about the same subject.
Just trolling.

And this is a European forum, we have no problem with words that reflect an opinion.
Only Americans are so hypocrite to always nag about some words.

For the rest. It's not a coincidence that someone from China shows up on this forum.
A Chinese? How can any Chinese write on this forum freely?
Their internet is watched by their authorities.

So there are some possibilities.
1 He doesn't live in China.
2 He lives in China, and works for his government.
3 He is a troll, and not even Chinese.

Just trolling.

And this is a European forum, we have no problem with words that reflect an opinion.

For the rest. It's not a coincidence that someone from China shows up on this forum.

So what you are saying is that you are the judge, jury and executioner of anyone who chooses to come here and express their opinion freely? Thankyou for making that clear.

Just a "little reminder" to KGNJU,

When Egypt went though its own crisis one month ago plus the Chinese Government BLOCKED all Chinese words with the word Egypt from the Chinese Microblogs.

So much for Chinese freedom.

Ref: Google China Microblogs Block Chinese word for Egypt. PC world business center January 2011.

The USA is "dammed if they do, and dammed if they don't" , if they get involved in world affairs the question is usually asked "who made the USA the police of the world"?, and if they don't they get the "stuff" that KGNJU just posted, that they no longer have the "lead" in world affairs.

Everyone in the world is "interdependant on each other" because of the need for oil, electricity, food, etc. With over one billion people in China, in reality they are perhaps the most "dependant" on other countries for the resources they don't have to support their population.

True the USA owes China "loads of money", but, China get most of it's money from the goods that the USA buys.

"Don't bite the hand that feeds you"

The question is this what were or are those 50,000 Chinese doing in Libya?

Melusine

Just trolling.

You are so funny to speak so much!This thread is about European military.Are Chinese who are interested in European affair forbidden to discuss this?Sorry,I don't think so!
If you don't like this topic,please leave us alone.If you join this discuss,please don't talk something irrelavent!

This thread has been viewed 13543 times.

Back