Reaction score
Ethnic group
Gallaecian Celtic
Y-DNA haplogroup
R1b (RL-21*)
mtDNA haplogroup
H3
So what?
New facts and opinions about a subject can make a man change his mind.
What's wrong with that?
But I know for sure, some members of this forum don't have that intellectual skill. :innocent:

Some "members" are actually trolls with odd-ball agendas.

That said, the majority of folks here seem pretty bright and well educated.

Some "members" are actually trolls with odd-ball agendas.
That said, the majority of folks here seem pretty bright and well educated.

I know, but I can't resist to kick some trolls butts.

The only positive thing in Spain is Batasuna.:gun:

Is pro-terrorist propaganda allowed in this forum?

If not I suggest moderators to act against this (more than disturbing) comment and his author.

Regards.

Cambria ?no te tragaras en serio el cuento de este tipo, verdad?

Is pro-terrorist propaganda allowed in this forum?

If not I suggest moderators to act against this (more than disturbing) comment and his author.

Regards.

Cambria �no te tragaras en serio el cuento de este tipo, verdad?

Sin duda, es comportamiento fuera del ordinario. :useless:
Aqui hay de todo...

So what?
The only positive thing in Spain is Batasuna.:gun:

Just as I begin to think that maybe you are simply misunderstood, you jump right back in and remind me of the facts.

That comment was disgraceful.

I can respect any opponent, even one that may seek to harm me. I cannot, however, give any consideration to a group that bombs unarmed civilians.

@ Regulus

I have already reported that comment to the moderators. The emoticon is specially disturbing and disgusting. Not to mention that the rest of his message expels an irrational and childish hate towards my country.

Batasuna was the original political wing of ETA, a terrorist group who has killed more than 1.000 persons in Spain and France...

I would be extremely dissapointed if moderators don't take serious measures on this "person".

Regards.

@ Regulus

I have already reported that comment to the moderators. The emoticon is specially disturbing and disgusting.

Batasuna was the original political wing of ETA, a terrorist group who has killed more than 1.000 persons in Spain and France...

I would be extremely dissapointed if moderators don't take serious measures on this "person".

Regards.

Undertood. The ETA, like the PIRA and others, lost their credibility long ago when they began to go after regular people instead of opposing soldiers.

Haha.. The Basques are the real Spaniards.
Stop whining you trolls!
I support Batasuna because they are like me.
Batasuna is a left wing party, and the Spanish fascists don't like that.

It has nothing to do with terrorism.
The Spanish government are the real terrorists!

The king of Spain even killed his own brother!

Haha.. The Basques are the real Spaniards.
Stop whining you trolls!
I support Batasuna because they are like me.
Batasuna is a left wing party, and the Spanish fascist don't like that.

It has nothing to do with terrorism.
The Spanish government are the real terrorists!

The king of Spain even killed his own brother!

FORUM RULES:

(4) ABUSIVE BEHAVIOUR : repeated, abusive posts that are intended only to attack other members, ethnic groups, countries, or organizations.

http://www.eupedia.com/forum/announcement.php?f=22

Your trolling adventure is coming to its end.

Regards.

@ Regulus

I have already reported that comment to the moderators. The emoticon is specially disturbing and disgusting. Not to mention that the rest of his message expels an irrational and childish hate towards my country.

Regards.

Not to forget what the Spanish dictator Franco did.
You seem to be a falangist yourself lynx.

I have never made comments supporting Franco or Falange, unlike you with ETA and that disgusting emoticon.

Being anti-ETA is not equal to being pro-fascist... Most of the victims of ETA had nothing to do with fascism, like the two illegal southamerican immigrants who died the bomb attack of Barajas.

Just sit down and wait for your ban. You dig your own grave.

Regards.

I have never made comments supporting Franco or Falange, unlike you with ETA and that disgusting emoticon.

Being anti-ETA is not equal to being pro-fascist... Most of the victims of ETA had nothing to do with fascism, like the two illegal southamerican immigrants who died the bomb attack of Barajas.

Just sit down and wait for your ban. You dig your own grave.

Regards.

You're a real devil. And I know you're a fascist.
Batasuna is a left wing party, that is linked to ETA only by Spanish propaganda, and you know that.

You are a real fascist manipulator!
You are constantly busy to abuse people from South America.
I guess it would be wise to ban you!!!

You really disgust me!!

A-HA! You just reveal yourself... another intolerant latin american complexed about his roots who doesn't want to see journalistic articles about Latin America in the forum. Pathetic. If posting journalistic articles related to anything latin american is being abusive with latin american people, then I guess most of the european press is xenophobic. :rolleyes:

We have something called freedom of speech in Europe, sorry.

Mods will take note of all this for sure. Just sit down and wait for your ban.

Regards nordico-holandito. ;)

A-HA! You just reveal yourself... another intolerant latin american complexed about his roots who doesn't want to see journalistic articles about Latin America in the forum. Pathetic. If posting journalistic articles about latin america is being abusive with latin american people, then I guess most of the european press is xenophobic. :rolleyes:

We have something called freedom of speech in Europe, sorry.

Mods will take note of all this for sure. Just sit down and wait for your ban.

Regards nordico-holandito. ;)

Just get lost.
You are to be banned.
Constantly spreading intolerance and idiocy.
A true fascist from Spain.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean you can insult people without a consequence.
And you started to offend me! So I kick your butt, and I shall continue to do so, until you make an excuse!

Calling in the "Regards nordico-holandito. ;)" is a very low and heavy insult towards me.
I am not a Holandito!!!!

Supporting ETA is unacceptable.

I would suggest we all calm down and refrain from insulting people. If you don't care to deal with certain members, click on the ignore section and proceed accordingly.

I'm quoting this part just in case you're thinking about deleting it.

You behave all the way as a fascist.
Saying I'll be banned...
For what? Telling the truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 24169 times.

Back