An important request to the admin (ie Maciamo).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sirius2b, Brady and others are really Klingon spies.

April Fool!

I was fast perousing the post of the "Hangman" and it seems that in some moment he said that he posted from Detroit. Which is consistent with the finding that he posted from the USA. In that case probably he was not Mexican, but (statistically based) African American.

Regarding "Sirius", it seems that he never abandoned the claim that he was Mexican... but I guess that only the moderators could find that out after examining his/her IP.

Mexican spy Klingons!! (y)

(I laughted a lot Cambria, thanks).

I was fast perousing the post of the "Hangman" and it seems that in some moment he said that he posted from Detroit. Which is consistent with the finding that he posted from the USA. In that case probably he was not Mexican, but (statistically based) African American.

Regarding "Sirius", it seems that he never abandoned the claim that he was Mexican... but I guess that only the moderators could find that out after examining his/her IP.

(y)

We have plenty to laugh about on this forum. Some people are just natural clowns. :LOL:

What about we start with your IP? :unsure:

To tell you the truth, I am REALLY getting angry now!

No, african-americans don't have this fixation with spaniards. He was most probably a mexican-american, or a mexican living in the USA.

What about we start with your IP?

To tell you the truth, I am REALLY getting angry now!

Mzungu mchagga... thanks for the PM that you sent me explaining me how things are working here and what are the issues going on.

I will reply your message in due order.

I believe you should not be so angry with me. How could you guess where I am trying to get at? Could you see inside my head?

( Everyone is making jokes here, why shouln't I ? )

Besides, my IP is from Germany. They probably already checked it out.

No, african-americans don't have this fixation with spaniards. He was most probably a mexican-american, or a mexican living in the USA.

I'm sure the guy was LatAm.

I am new to the forum. I have just 12 Messages. I do not think it's a big enough sample to say that I am another user.

I think in these cases it is best to avoid hysteria and paranoria. Otherwise, we will end up eating each other.

However, if I have somehow broken the rules of the forum, I will want to know in what way.

Hardly hysteria, all I said was that you sound similar, you still do and you set out your posts in exactly the same way.

I haven't a problem with that btw, I liked Sirius. When he wasn't winding the Spaniards up his posts were interesting. So if you are, welcome back and if you are not, welcome to the board.

Hardly hysteria, all I said was that you sound similar, you still do and you set out your posts in exactly the same way.

I haven't a problem with that btw, I liked Sirius. When he wasn't winding the Spaniards up his posts were interesting. So if you are, welcome back and if you are not, welcome to the board.

OK, Antigone, no grudge at all... (y)

(We all get confounded sometimes, and mistake some people for others.)

As you see, "I am I" (as Carlitos said)... I am afraid I cannot replace this person Sirius, if you in particular liked him.

(I don't know why, when everybody else seems to hate him).

Any way, I am here to make friends and discuss with intelligent and interesting people.

And I think you are one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 36569 times.

Back