Alexander the great

No, my grandfather had blond thick wooly hair. Guess who else has wooly hair? Blacks. Some white men and even East Asians and Amerindians have straight hair as well; I see no link in what you are saying; prove that those haplogroups give curly hair; I've seen redheads with curly hair.

And in what way are Southern Europeans e,j,g "majority"? Which regions are you even referring to; Spanish have 70-75% R1b, Portuguese have 65%, Italians 45-50%, Greeks have like 45-50% combined R1b,R1a,I2a; which are these countries dominated by Neolithic haplogroups; they are certainly far more present in the south, accounting for up to 40-50% of italian and Greek lineages for example! but where do the Neolithic haplogroups in Europe ever form a majority other than on a regional basis and to the general exception of the countries I stated and including Albania as well we can say.

Pretty dumb statement.
You would think so! But using statistical thinking makes a lot of sense. Statistcaly curly hair in North corresponds to approximately number of people with those haplogroups. So your statement seen from this prism looks also dumb.

You would think so! But using statistical thinking makes a lot of sense. Statistcaly curly hair in North corresponds to approximately number of people with those haplogroups. So your statement seen from this prism looks also dumb.
Can you post me empirical evidence which supports that, scientific studies are welcome.

This thread has been viewed 86623 times.

Back