Etruscans=Illyrians=Pelasgi //// tuscans=albanians ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
intereseting book on old etruscan languages ( p-group and q-group) plus other ancient languages
http://books.google.com.au/books?id=enyaAAAAIAAJ&pg=PA146&lpg=PA146&dq=veneti+of+the+troad&source=bl&ots=r1z3OogkfP&sig=hTQ6OXMMXoMie5oIRssI7Yq-tk8&hl=en&sa=X&ei=KumdT-rlEoHAiQe-5uTUDg&ved=0CCEQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=veneti of the troad&f=false

Also deals with migration of etruscans along the danube to modern austria, and later departing around 900BC to tuscany. The book says the raeti where etruscans who remained and merged with illyrians and later venetics. Also states , etruscans originated from Lemnos and samothrace.

A bit old, but some of these older books go into wonderful detailed work which is sometimes lacking today

Albanians are very different phenotypically wise from Tuscans\Italians. Tuscans are mainly Atlanto-med, Alpine and a mix Dinarid\alpine\Med and it's very hard to find pure dinarids as you find in most Albanians in Italy. At most Tuscans can be med\dinarid alpine\dinarid or atlanto-med\dinarid, the pure dinarids are as uncommon as it can be.

You have weird concepts about your people, given that you are really Tuscan of course.

well, let's say that i easily spot albanians in the streets here if they walks on group, because i find similar charachteristics in them, but if taken singularly they are difficult to spot from the locals, and also those new generations can be perfectly intengrable here, so i prefer them toghether with romanians to other immigrants..

I'm tuscan i even speek in the local vernacolo.

We can find also pure dinaroid in tuscany, thought not as in balkans..

the Greek Branch Arbanitika is more clear language, cause has the less Turkish and slavic words than modern Albanian

κους ε πρεσσε λοντρενε, τι κιεμαι τε μοτρενε,
κιεμαι simmilar Greek γαμε- not modern κ...
μοτρενε - μητρις

"Etruscan were not Albanians,
in fact a big % of modern Albanians are from Transylvania from ALba Lullia,
the linguistic simmilarity is either IE, or from ancient Pelasgic "

probably julia read Zeus10 bul...t

Hello all.
I'm not a linguist, so i will not try to analyze what Julia says here but i just wanted to replay to iapetoc about something. Telling the truth, there is long time that I read here in forum posts from everyone, but i never tried to write something because, as I said before, I cannot compete with people who know something more than me in this area.
But iapetoc say something that everyone who have a little knowledge about history or linguistic will notice that is TOTALLY wrong.
First of all, Arbanitica(Arvanitica) is not any greek branch, is simply the old/new albanian. The arvanites are the albanian people living in Greece, same as arbereshe in Italy or arnauts in Turkey. Now, why iapetoc try to make them a greek branch, i don't know, maybe he'll be so kind to answer it by himself. Their language is not greek and if there is any scientist, linguist, historian or whatever who will proove the contrary, then I'll call myself greek , not albanian.
Now, let's analyze what he says here.

If arvanitica as a hellenic branch is a clear language because have less turkish or slavic words then why are you, iapetoc, comparing it with the albanian language and not with the greek one? Maybe which language is clear from slavic or turkish words cannot be albanian because cannot be?

" κους ε πρεσσε λοντρενε, τι κιεμαι τε μοτρενε" what does exactly means in greek language? Nothing, and you know why, because is clearly albanian (new one or old one, I don't see any difference). It means "kush e pret lodrene, ti qieme te motrene".
κους = kush= who,
ε πρεσσε = e prese = cut,(means stop),
λοντρενε = lodren (e) harene = music
τι κιεμαι = ti qieme = we'll f**k
te motrene = te motren = his mother.
Because is writed with greek letters does that means it is greek language? :)) I don't think so.
Kieme is similar with γαμε? How that?
And how can you, or whoever, here in this forum or other forums try to analize a foreign language when you don't know yours??
I respect you for trying to find something similar or trying to resolve some doubts, but claiming that "Etruscan were not Albanians,
the linguistic simmilarity is either IE, or from ancient Pelasgic ",
when in fact, you have no idea (no offense) about etruscans or albanians, go from topic to topic trying to involve the origin of albanians with berbers, caucasians, transilvania etc, to me it seems that your goal is only one: make albanians from Nibiru.
I'm not the kind of people who run behind nationalist's, but i'll not accept that you or whoever say whatever about my language, a language that you don't understand and you don't accept because of your interests. Stop playing around, please, do something about greek language and don't try to "connect" everything with your language. Not everything in this world starts by the hellenic(not greek) world, neither the albanian one.
Thank you for understanding.

Hello all.
I'm not a linguist, so i will not try to analyze what Julia says here but i just wanted to replay to iapetoc about something. Telling the truth, there is long time that I read here in forum posts from everyone, but i never tried to write something because, as I said before, I cannot compete with people who know something more than me in this area.
But iapetoc say something that everyone who have a little knowledge about history or linguistic will notice that is TOTALLY wrong.
First of all, Arbanitica(Arvanitica) is not any greek branch, is simply the old/new albanian. The arvanites are the albanian people living in Greece, same as arbereshe in Italy or arnauts in Turkey. Now, why iapetoc try to make them a greek branch, i don't know, maybe he'll be so kind to answer it by himself. Their language is not greek and if there is any scientist, linguist, historian or whatever who will proove the contrary, then I'll call myself greek , not albanian.

If arvanitica as a hellenic branch is a clear language because have less turkish or slavic words then why are you, iapetoc, comparing it with the albanian language and not with the greek one? Maybe which language is clear from slavic or turkish words cannot be albanian because cannot be?

" κους ε πρεσσε λοντρενε, τι κιεμαι τε μοτρενε" what does exactly means in greek language? Nothing, and you know why, because is clearly albanian (new one or old one, I don't see any difference). It means "kush e pret lodrene, ti qieme te motrene".
κους = kush= who,
Because is writed with greek letters does that means it is greek language? :)) I don't think so.
And how can you, or whoever, here in this forum or other forums try to analize a foreign language when you don't know yours??
I respect you for trying to find something similar or trying to resolve some doubts, but claiming that "Etruscan were not Albanians,
when in fact, you have no idea (no offense) about etruscans or albanians, go from topic to topic trying to involve the origin of albanians with berbers, caucasians, transilvania etc, to me it seems that your goal is only one: make albanians from Nibiru.
I'm not the kind of people who run behind nationalist's, but i'll not accept that you or whoever say whatever about my language, a language that you don't understand and you don't accept because of your interests. Stop playing around, please, do something about greek language and don't try to "connect" everything with your language. Not everything in this world starts by the hellenic(not greek) world, neither the albanian one.

nice joke,
I guess you never read all my posts, and neither you care about etruscan language,
sorry you are not forced to buy, but when you decide, just be carefull what you buy,

what is next? to tell us that etruscan and Albanian are the same?
to tell us that homer spoke Albanian?
or to tell us that Albanian is the mother of all IE languages?

I am not a linguist either, but from the few I learn from some, you like it or not, even genetic show other than you will claim after,

thank you for reading it, try to read them all,

Pelasgians came from Anatolia, moved to Greece, and from Greece to Etruria.
they did not spoke IE means they did not spoke Albanian.
the only evidence of Pelasgian relativity of Albanians with Pelasgians is few words of non IE that survived and the myth written by a Greek named Herodotus,
Even genetics say the same,
if you want to prove something else just show us facts,
I do not care about your personal opininions without evidences, and offcourse before you read all scientific evidences written here by all.

nice joke,
I guess you never read all my posts, and neither you care about etruscan language,
sorry you are not forced to buy, but when you decide, just be carefull what you buy,

I am not a linguist either, but from the few I learn from some, you like it or not, even genetic show other than you will claim after,

the only evidence of Pelasgian relativity of Albanians with Pelasgians is few words of non IE that survived and the myth written by a Greek named Herodotus,
I do not care about your personal opininions without evidences, and offcourse before you read all scientific evidences written here by all.
You were the one that said Arberesh never went to Albania, when they are Albanian that escaped the ottomans. So take your own advice.

Last edited:
You were the one that said Arberesh never went to Albania, when they are Albanian that escaped the ottomans. So take your own advice.

you never read, and know nothing about Arberesh.

when you read who were they, and why they moved to italy, from where, etc, come back to tell us,

nice joke,

Hold on my friend.
I'm afraid that you try to get out of my point here .
I was trying to show that arvanites are not any hellenic branch, and the citation of pelasgians was just to express my worries that you are not checking proofs but go from Athens to Tokio and from London to Istambul when you write something about albanians. With other words, I have the impression that you mix up much things and never try to get to the real point. IS MY OPINION.
Anyway, can you confirm for me that arvanitic is a hellenic branch??
And yes, I read some of your posts and i never care about etruscan language because my profesion is far away from there, is for that I said I'm not a linguist. I have no facts, neither you have, if yes, why are you using "maybe was like this, maybe come from there"?
I never said albanians come from etruscans, read me again :)).
Thank you.

Hold on my friend.
I'm afraid that you try to get out of my point here .
I was trying to show that arvanites are not any hellenic branch, and the citation of pelasgians was just to express my worries that you are not checking proofs but go from Athens to Tokio and from London to Istambul when you write something about albanians. With other words, I have the impression that you mix up much things and never try to get to the real point. IS MY OPINION.
Anyway, can you confirm for me that arvanitic is a hellenic branch??
And yes, I read some of your posts and i never care about etruscan language because my profesion is far away from there, is for that I said I'm not a linguist. I have no facts, neither you have, if yes, why are you using "maybe was like this, maybe come from there"?
I never said albanians come from etruscans, read me again :)).
Thank you.

Sorry, but if you ever read my posts your answers are there,

I am not going to reapeat my shelf,
simply the history that you learn in school, (as also in mine) is not the real one,
and since you are new in forum, I suggest you read many posts before you express,

the right to disagree is yours,
but don't tell about me something before you read what I wrote,
besides I gave many proves, and many writers and links etc etc,

Sorry, but if you ever read my posts your answers are there,

I am not going to reapeat my shelf,
simply the history that you learn in school, (as also in mine) is not the real one,
and since you are new in forum, I suggest you read many posts before you express,

the right to disagree is yours,
but don't tell about me something before you read what I wrote,
besides I gave many proves, and many writers and links etc etc,

I'm asking you to confirm it with facts that arvanites are hellenic branch, nothing more. While I'm waiting for the response, you just jump around and never give a direct answer. I'll not read all your posts to have an answer that you can write in 10 seconds. So, do you confirm that they are a hellenic branch or deny it?

In fact, it was iapetoc who wroted that arvanites are a hellenic branch, not you, sorry for misunderstunding. And in the schools of albania, at the time I was studying ,I've never read anything about arvanites , only that they existed as albanian speaking population.

Last edited:
Image32.gif
This is the place where the Etruria was.

Haplogroup_G2a.gif
Clearly from the map, some Etruscans came from Georgia, through Turkey, on ship jumped to Italy.
Haplogroup-T.gif
More from Anatolia, Greece to Etruria. Nothing from Albania.
Haplogroup-J2.jpg
Add some J2 also from Anatolia and its sorroundings back to Etruria. So it looks like Etruscans were not homogenios either, and the map shows that most layers of Etruscan population indeed came from Turkey. So I am staring to believe the previous posters that probably were an outlier in Apenins. It does not seem that they came from Levant.

The Etruscans where a mix of J2a M410, J2 M67 I think G2a (P15) came much earlier though and some hg T as well. Some of it must have came from Neolithic farmers, the rest from Middle Ages Jews probably. The Etruscans didn't seem to bring any other hg with them like R1b, they may have taken minimal amounts of J1.

The Etruscans where a mix of J2a M410, J2 M67 I think G2a (P15) came much earlier though and some hg T as well. Some of it must have came from Neolithic farmers, the rest from Middle Ages Jews probably. The Etruscans didn't seem to bring any other hg with them like R1b, they may have taken minimal amounts of J1.
They had been in contact with Greeks. Their artwork showed it. So propably you are right. J2a seemed to be people from mesopotamia.

They where anciently from Mesopotamia (J2), this is what I am trying to say. Much more recently than the Greeks with which they had contact with. They where a Greco-Anatolian sort of middle eastern substratum across north central Italy and extending into parts of coastal southern Italy, more middle eastern than greek, being from western turkey and arrive to Italy.

and even the ancient Greeks, they had several tribes among them (Achaeans, Ionians,aeolians) several tribes in fact, where referred to as barbarian pelasgians, sea-travelers that came from the Middle East and maybe one from Egypt north-Africa, they settled down across Greece with mainland European "Hellenic" people's such as the Dorians and they where "hellenized" and this, long before the Etruscans arrived in Italy from the Middle East.

Hello all.

κους = kush= who,

This Albanian propaganda after a while becomes very boring

This Albanian propaganda after a while becomes very boring

If there is something that you lost, I can explain it to you. If it seems as propaganda for you, this isn't my problem. What I see is that the guy that was saying it, now has stoped. Now, if you want to take his place and answer to me about the things that he stated, then welcome.
I see that you mix up propaganda and truth. Or you just was bored and wanted to write something?? These things happens everyday, don't worry.

you never read, and know nothing about Arberesh.

when you read who were they, and why they moved to italy, from where, etc, come back to tell us,
If you say "i know nothing about arbaresh" is ok, but if you say "italian don't know about Arbaresh" is very hard to say :embarassed: .
After union of italy "arbaresh with calabrian" wanted for indipendence.
The arbaresh had greatly influenced Italian culture and Italy itself.

I'm new to this and I know it's the wrong topic, but the thread I was trying to post was closed. I'm trying to contact Garrick regarding his post. Berbers and Albanians, E haplogroup and linguistic similarity

Now if Garrick has a minimal knowledge of Albania he wouldhave spared us the explanation.

Garrick says:
Berber languages arequite suitable for comparison with the Albanian because among the Berbers Ehaplogroup (similar subgroup as Albanians) is prevalent,they belong to NorthAfrica and have preserved their distinctiveness despite the influence of Arabicand French.
I give the example of comparing Albanian words with languages Berbers of Morocco and Algeria (first part) and the language of the Tuareg(part two), the Tuareg language seems more suitable because it had less Araband French influence, due to the greater isolation of the population.

It is worth exploring, and non-Arab languages, Somalia,Sudan and Egypt.

English, Berbers, Albanian

1. Tamazight and Taqbaylit

say (eng.), timena (berb.), them (alb.)

my (eng.), inu (berb.), im, ime (alb.)

we (eng.), nekni (berb.), ne (alb.)??? (I say) Nekni and Neare similar? Is that We and Ne similar as well?

than (eng.), zi (berb.), se (alb.) ( I say) Do you have a clue how Se is pronounced in Albanian? Nothing close to Berber Zi

meat (eng.), aksum (berb.), ushqim (alb.) (q no pronounciation in English, as soft ch) (I say) this is out of whack. Meat is Mish in Albanian. Ushqim is Food

fat (eng.), lidam (berb.), dhjam (alb.)

father (eng.), baba (berb.), baba (alb) (I say) Father in Albanian is At, Baba is a Turkish loan word.

thread (eng.), ifili, ifilu (berb.), fill (alb.) (ll pronounced as english l) (I say) Fill is a Latin loan word Filo. Are Latin and Berber connected?

elephant (eng.), ifil (berb.), fil (alb.) (l no pronounciation in English, as ly) (I say) Elephant is what? Fil?!? It is Elefant in Albanian

2. Tamasheq

black (eng.), әzzәf (berb.), e zezë (alb.) (ë pronounced asenglish ә, the: δә) (I say) Black, I zi (masculine) e zezë (feminine)

do (eng.), ja (berb.), a (alb.) (I say) Do, means A?!?! Do is Bëj in Albanian

rotate (eng.), kәrukәr (berb.), qarkulloj (alb.) (I say) Rotateis Rrotulloj. Qarkulloj is a Latin loan word Circolare. Latin and Berber are related?!?

boast (eng.), baraj (berb.), mburrje (alb.)??? (I say) baraj and mburrje are close according to you?

want (eng.), durhәn (berb.), dua (alb.)

carry (eng.), babb (berb.), mbaj (alb.)??? (I say) Really?

eat (eng.), әkshen (berb.), ushqehem (alb.) (I say) Eat is Ha in Albanian

fly (eng.), ffurrәt (berb.), fluturoj (alb.)

health (eng.), sehet (berb.), shëndet (alb.)

Last edited:
I'm new to this and I know it's the wrong topic, but the thread I was trying to post was closed. I'm trying to contact Garrick regarding his post. Berbers and Albanians, E haplogroup and linguisticsimilarity

Now if Garrick has a minimal knowledge of Albania he wouldhave spared us the explanation.

Garrick says:
Berber languages arequite suitable for comparison with the Albanian because among the Berbers Ehaplogroup (similar subgroup as Albanians) is prevalent,they belong to NorthAfrica and have preserved their distinctiveness despite the influence of Arabicand French.
I give the example of comparing Albanian words withlanguages Berbers of Morocco and Algeria (first part) and the language of the Tuareg(part two), the Tuareg language seems more suitable because it had less Araband French influence, due to the greater isolation of the population.

It is worth exploring, and non-Arab languages, Somalia,Sudan and Egypt.

English, Berbers, Albanian

1. Tamazight and Taqbaylit

say (eng.), timena (berb.), them (alb.)

my (eng.), inu (berb.), im, ime (alb.)

we (eng.), nekni (berb.), ne (alb.)??? (I say) Nekni and Neare similar? Is that We and Ne similar as well?

than (eng.), zi (berb.), se (alb.) ( I say) Do you have aclue how Se is pronounced in Albanian? Nothing close to Berber Zi

meat (eng.), aksum (berb.), ushqim (alb.) (q nopronounciation in English, as soft ch) (I say) this is out of whack. Meat isMish in Albanian. Ushqim is Food

fat (eng.), lidam (berb.), dhjam (alb.)

father (eng.), baba (berb.), baba (alb) (I say) Father inAlbanian is At, Baba is a Turkish loan word.

thread (eng.), ifili, ifilu (berb.), fill (alb.) (llpronounced as english l) (I say) Fill is a Latin loan word Filo. Are Latin andBerber connected?

elephant (eng.), ifil (berb.), fil (alb.) (l nopronounciation in English, as ly) (Isay) Elephant is what? Fil?!? It is Elefant in Albanian

2. Tamasheq

black (eng.), әzzәf (berb.), e zezë (alb.) (ë pronounced asenglish ә, the: δә) (I say) Black, I zi (masculine) e zezë (feminine)

do (eng.), ja (berb.), a (alb.) (I say) Do, means A?!?! Do is Bëj in Albanian

rotate (eng.), kәrukәr (berb.), qarkulloj (alb.) (I say) Rotateis Rrotulloj. Qarkulloj is a Latin loan word Circolare. Latin and Berber arerelated?!?

boast (eng.), baraj (berb.), mburrje (alb.)??? (I say) barajand mburrje are close according to you?

want (eng.), durhәn (berb.), dua (alb.)

carry (eng.), babb (berb.), mbaj (alb.)??? (I say) Really?

eat (eng.), әkshen (berb.), ushqehem (alb.) (I say) Eat is Hain Albanian

fly (eng.), ffurrәt (berb.), fluturoj (alb.)

health (eng.), sehet (berb.), shëndet (alb.)
Hey! All Albos up to arms! Wellcome to the forum! Don't waste your energies with this topic! I saw it and just ignored! There are provocators from our neighbours. The best way to deal with them is either be really rude, or ignore them alltogether. They will talk trash as much as they can, it does not count. So, please ignore this topic! I saw a post of yours in linguistic section. I was impressed by the knowledge you have! Do it as hobby, or it is your trade?

Hi Albanopolis, I know it's easier to ignore them, but I can't let it go without putting in my two cents. History and linguistics are a hobby of mine. More of us speak up the better is. Thank you for your welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 207528 times.

Back