Politics La Revolución española.

Spain has 17 autonomous regions and 2 autonomous cities Ceuta and Melilla are.

In the last years?

1870-1900

There were several variants of anarchism in Spain: anarchism of the peasantry in rural Andalusia urban anarcho-syndicalism in Catalonia, particularly its capital Barcelona, ​​and what anarchism is sometimes called "pure"in other cities such as Zaragoza. However, these movements had many similarities and shared ideology.

I think you confuse the whole U.E. with an English newspaper, excuse me, but everyone knows who the real pigs in Europe.

Nope i said P.I.G.S.
not pigs,
simply the ones who 'fail' in economy, or need a flexible Euro are PIGS
and the the ones who want strong Euro are not !!!!!! :unsure: :unsure:
don't worry I am a PIGS too
simply I take it as an Honor
cause I don't believe that people should work until 70 to get a retirement

and I don't want to see people die to work to have strong Euro the bankers
yes that description that is given by some, although insulting can unify south mostly and weak economies to press for more flexible economy,

now about Spain and the anarchists
I know that Franco stayed in gov until 70s
and at WW2 the civil war was in loose
it is consider the bloodiest civil war in Europe i heard,
I said that Spain has tasted most of political systems, that is why I believe is ahead,
maybe in future I will have a trip,
Still I believe that Spain is a country that can find it shelf by inner and not by out.

^^^

Franco was sworn in as the supreme commander of the insurgent camp October 1, 1936, serving as head of state of Spain from the end of the conflict, until his death in 1975.

A dictatorship in Europe until 1975 and no country in Europe helped to "pigs" did not want to get into internal affairs of Spain?, what a great Europe!, and now they dare to call us pigs?, do not really know who they are the real pigs.

--------------------------------O---------------------------

A young Spanish interrupted in the European Parliament calling for "real democracy"

A Spanish teenager interrupted a meeting of the Committee on Petitions of the European Parliament to call for "real democracy now " and criticize the political class, in line with the 15M protest movement that has emerged in Spain.

MEPs heard complaints from several Spanish citizens who fled to the Parliament to denounce the implementation of the Spanish Coastal Law and its impact on property rights.

Taking advantage of a moment of confusion in the speaking time allotted to citizens, a young man who occupied one of the seats for MEPs and petitioners have requested the use of the word. "We have talked about many things of the Coastal Act, but to me what I would say (..) and we want real democracy, " said the boy, ignoring attempts by the chair of the committee for interrupting his speech, This has prevented completely hear the complaint of the young.

The words of the young 'outraged' have received some applause in the room and heard a cry of 'thieves' when the microphone of the intervener had been turned off, shouting that have joined other petitioners. Sources of motion 'Real Democracy Now - Brussels' have indicated that there is an activist group or part of any proposed action by them.

This is a petitioner from the Balearic Islands in disagreement with the Coastal Act and that his seat has shown a poster with the slogan 'Real Democracy in Spain now. "Later in the session has intervened a second time, when he gave the floor to state his case. Then asked "apologies"for his first statement and says he will not do politics, "neither one nor the other, " but defends the rights of his family.

A dictatorship in Europe until 1975 and no country in Europe helped to "pigs" did not want to get into internal affairs of Spain? what a great Europe!
But if a countrie had tried to help Spanish people, Franco would have benefited, he would have to increase the nationalist feeling...

The population of a countrie must choose his way...

excuse me, but everyone knows who the real pigs in Europe
And who are they?

Vonroust
But if a countrie had tried to help Spanish people, Franco would have benefited, he would have to increase the nationalist feeling...

Well Franco won the Spanish national unity, "once achieved was absurd to maintain a dictatorship until 1975?, the surrounding countries (Western Europe) agreed something can only be for a socio-economic grounds, a less competitive environment common.

The population of a countrie must choose his way...

It was an election in the country, more of a dictator, in this case Franco Spain isolated from the rest of Europe and the world and within decades had ensured that the population suffered an unfortunate delay, thus the masses are easier master, silent witnesses and accomplices our old acquaintances, European countries which, moreover, is recreated in Spain and discovered a different country even exotic, a way to put a blindfold on, so as not to help Spain to give up some ridiculous dictatorship which lasted until 1975, thanks!, in a few decades we have worked hard as a country, and now young people are taking notice of the changes the country needs, other generations have to realize that even with the PPSOE is allegedly corrupt governments maintain that elect judges of the Constitutional Court, which are awarded lifetime salary and a long list of blunders in Spanish Democracy have to change.

Sorry but Spain was chosen to be neutral during the WWII, no?
So why Europeans countries, which had to rebuild after the war, would have helped Spain?

Well, and who has sympathy for a country where bulls are killed in a sadistic way?

And has a king who killed his own brother?

@Carlitos... Franco destroyed Spanish unity!!! You are fooling yourselves!

I have been in Spain in 1974, and I have seen the fear of the poor people. The Guardia Civil acting as complete morons.
But in the same time I saw the macho behavior of the men.
It was like an ape rock in front of the church.

Spaniards talk very loud. And aggressive.
Sorry, I never visited Spain again.

It has been a youth uprising against the entire system, which has surprised the Spanish political class by surprise during the campaign for municipal elections and also in some autonomous regions and that the Spanish press has failed to cover accurately, is only principle of change.

There could be corruption (where is there not?), but seen from abroad the Spanish democracy is one of the most working and one of the fairest. Protests like this can happens only where there is a high concept of the value of democracy. In Italy we are experimenting so much worse things, but here people for the most of cases are hypocrites, just whine and don't understand that the Italian political system is simply the mirror of the new Italian society. People who still manage to think with their own brains feel smothering cause of all this garbage.

... but here people for the most of cases are hypocrites, just whine and don't understand that the Italian political system is simply the mirror of the new Italian society.

Bingo! Great conclusion Riccardo. This is true for most of the countries in the world not only Italy, I would say.

Bingo! Great conclusion Riccardo. This is true for most of the countries in the world not only Italy, I would say.

Yeah LeBrok, you said it. Here people whine when they see that nothing works, and then they evade taxes. They whine because it seems that here all it is left to itself, and they treat everything is public like a giant trash basket where the Hobbesian "homo homini lupus" rule is the only law. They whine that there is the "crisis" but then they vote who wastes in the worst way public money and they can't renounce to every last mobile or car model.
Italy, more than other countries, is full of hypocrites because they say that all around them is shit, but the only thing that matters is to cheat as you can. I'm not perfect obviously, but at least I have a hope and I see other people that still care about a good way of living and that still have a bit of civic sense. If someone loves his country and his culture (and I'm not nationalist at all, the contrary...) feels sick to see all this. That's why probably I'll go abroad or I'll stay just if I manage to stay well here after years and years of studies.
In the meanwhile I look at Spain, that is a so much better working democracy, and I feel nostalgic. Once we weren't like today.

spain is a country of savages
All countries made mistakes:

-English invented pouding...
-Italians are too tanned and smiling...
-Netherland will close their coffee shops...
-Wallonia don't want to be annexe by France...
-Germans eat too much cucumbers...
-Italy don't know how to play football...
-French are too perfect...
-English are too...English...

Everyone has flaws, no one's Perfect...

Last edited:

Everybody have defaults...

xD

Among all the mistakes you could choise...Italy don't know how to play football? =P

Among all the mistakes you could choise...Italy don't know how to play football?
Sorry Riccardo but i don't understand the meaning of your comment...:innocent:

No matter what,
#Spanishrevolution has started
and spread to #GreεkRevolution

I hear that in Sunday will be the more #.....revolution
Lets see cause if spread as I hear to other then sure is #European revolution,
and guess who will stay in History for transformation of Europe,
Surely not IMF and not ANGELA:grin:

Take care japetoc, the CIA is reading this too!

At least some guys that seem to be paid by them. :rolleyes:

Everyone has flaws, no one's Perfect...

Well, The Netherlands won't shut down the coffee shops.

But what is the new lunacy?

Amsterdam, may 11 2011.
Singer Amanda Palmer was arrested for having a sip of Palm Beer. (Belgian)
Those Holland Dutch policemen seem to be payed by Heineken. (Yes, Bilderberg)
And she also did wear a sweatshirt.
This all on the Dam Square in the middle of Amsterdamn.

Hilarious!!! :useless:

Take care japetoc, the CIA is reading this too!

At least some guys that seem to be paid by them. :rolleyes:

HAHAHAHAHAHA
you are correct Reinaert
we know that in Greece, :grin: from 1967

But what? do you believe they send the secret plane to arrested and send me to Guandanamo base (However is written!!!)

Simply I may not become Greek prime minister,:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

yes we all know that all Internet passes from central neuralgic points and CIA is watching. The BIG BROTHER is watching :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

BESIDES THEY GOT MY DNA :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

they can find me easy,
Let them spend few $ to arrest me as a terrorist for supporting non CIA peace revolutions.

probably in future they shot me like OB Landen and have DNA proves cause I am a terrorist.

Should I be in Fear Reinaert????

HAHAHAHAHAHA

probably in future they shot me like OB Landen and have DNA proves cause I am a terrorist.

Should I be in Fear Reinaert????

No frickin way, you finally believe they killed OBL???!!! Dude, you forgot not to believe in it, lol.
This must be a new conspiracy...

This thread has been viewed 791248 times.

Back