Politics Angry greeks, ΑΓΑΝΑΚΤΙΣΜΕΝΟΙ ΠΟΛΙΤΕΣ

Are you serious???
This is paranomia...good-bye...

Nope that is paranoia, is a theory that is spread in Greece by many,
I have to write it
as you see it is chapter D
that does not mean that I share it But as engineer I know quantities,

paranomia is the 26 000 000 000 E that IMF worker earned from Greek crisis.

I agree, if not IMF Greeks would be in much deeper shit. What's funny that almost no Greek gets it, lol.

I know people protest here and in Spain from all the desperation. What would they would like to change? They already have democratic systems, right?
It reminds me of people's revolts in Middle East, but in case of Greece and Spain there is no tyrant to blame for hardships, no freedoms to gain by system change. People have only themselves to blame for the mess.
Everybody's unhappy now, but nobody have a solution how to fix it. Nothing is going to change in this case. Maybe few politicians will lose positions, and be replaced by others who can promise even more. That's all.

Most people accept Greece, Ireland and Portugal are not likely to be in a position to pay off their debts.

The bail outs are merely there to buy the French and German banks time to get themselves in a stronger position to absorb any restructuring. I doubt it will be a painless process, I imagine the restructuring will be the catalyst for greater EU reforms and significant changes within the Eurozone.

I hope the reforms bring further European intergration for the countries that want it and not a general break down and protectionism.

But giving Greece more money means bigger loses when Greece goes bankrupt. It's not good for banks, or German and French taxpayers. The faster they go bankrupt the better for everyone.

I agree, if not IMF Greeks would be in much deeper shit. What's funny that almost no Greek gets it, lol.

I know people protest here and in Spain from all the desperation. What would they would like to change? They already have democratic systems, right?
It reminds me of people's revolts in Middle East, but in case of Greece and Spain there is no tyrant to blame for hardships, no freedoms to gain by system change. People have only themselves to blame for the mess.
Everybody's unhappy now, but nobody have a solution how to fix it. Nothing is going to change in this case. Maybe few politicians will lose positions, and be replaced by others who can promise even more. That's all.

well that is the problem
as I said All ex prime ministers are involved in Scandals,
As I proved Germans knew about that Before Euro enter our lifes,
why the stay silent then and speak now!!!!!!!!!

I proved you that is not real Democracy but a controled system,

NO REFERENDUM means NO DEMOCRACY

the system changes faces but stays the same!!!!
Judges at least in Greece they can not judge a politian due to a parliament law voted by parliament and not by people,
we need to reconstruct constitution. as in Goudi 100 years before.

to explain else
watch 1 the last video
today prime ministers words
MONEY EXIST in quick time we found millinos to save Banks and not find to save Greece
to months later
MONEY DO NOT EXIST
WE MUST GO TO IMF
a corporation that Bets on CDS earns 26 Billions
shares has the prime ministers brother,

the only way is to revolt
that is the difference
I take president case by saying other, and I do other, no judge can stop me, even after I can not be arrested cause of a law,
I earn billions paranomia and for 4 years I rule,
NO REFERENDUM NO DEMOCRACY

democracy means the will of the majority
since last votes had more 50% white, non voters, cancelled votes non valid?
then
25% is rulling.
what Democracy, and what transparency in the democracy,
All media belongs to them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

But giving Greece more money means bigger loses when Greece goes bankrupt. It's not good for banks, or German and French taxpayers. The faster they go bankrupt the better for everyone.

Yes you are right to That,

Greece Don't need take more Loans
Greece needs to reconstruct it self,
I don't know if Inside or outside EU
but surely must do that,
Greece need to reconstruct also constitution
bUT HOW
WHEN THEY PUT SALLARIES TO 400 EUROS TO A WORKER WHILE A JUDGE TAKES 4500 E
AND A PARTY MEMBER IN A COMMITTEE TAKES 3000 E
AND A PARLIAMENT MEMBER TAKES WITH ALL xTRAS ADDED >7800 E

TO UNDERSTAND ALL
I AM NOT SAYING GIVE GREECE MONEY

simply with the same politicians all will be eatenand never reach the people
Simply I am saying to watch carefully some circumstances, I wrote above,

I am not asking asking for money, or to save my country
I am writing to show some of you what is really going on In Greece,

I am enough old to think for my future,
simply some cases I write above prove something

THAT IS THE PROBLEM
SOME POLITICIANS GAIN BY BETTING ON GREEK CRISIS
SOME POLITICIANS DO NOT WANT GREECE IN OR OUT EU
GREECE SI BANKRUPT OR NOT!!!!
WHY TO MAKE IT LONGER????
SO GREEKS NOT REVOLT AGAINST THE FOREIGN AGENTS POLITICIANS FAMILIES?
and stop TRUST EVERY FOREIGN POWER

IF GREECE IS BANKRUPT THEN WHY THEY DON'T SAY SO
TO EARN MORE the WORKERS FROM IMF?????

WHY THEY LEAD GREECE TO LONG TERMS?
TO PAY x3,5 THE moneY???????

UNTILL TODAY NOT EVEN IMF GAVE THE OFFICIAL NUMBERS OF GOLDMAN SACHS THAT GREEKS BORROWED WHY??????????

I WISH a Quick solution so every body must know what is happening

I DON'T LIKE BEING THE PIG THAT RICH PEOPLE AND MONEY VULTURES ARE ABOUT TO EAT.

THAT IS NOT DEMOCRACY
IS OLIGARCHEIA WITH CHANGE OF FACES-Actors

--------

well maybe Greece is bankrupt
but wait, they will make a new corporation
they will bet on that (Greek bankrupt)
and they will anounced it after that they earn >30 000 000 000 E

correct!!!!!!

simply Greeks start to Boycott products and corporations

They are not agry with EUropeans
But
1 with their own politicians
2 with IMF solutions
3 with Spiegel magazine

Greeks do not CARE IF THEY ARE IN EU OR OUT!!
THEY WANT JUSTICE
REAL DEMOCRACY

an example is xminister Souflias, he sold the highways to a spanish bank, with Greeks party members inside, (shares)
toll post raised from 12 E from thessaloniki to Athens to 40E and more!!!!!estimation was that in 5 years if toll post raised 25% same money the state will earne that to sold it
well Souflias is not elected and not to be elected again,
but damage is done, who will punish him for bad hadling of publick property!!!!!
is that democracy!!!!!
in ancient Greece exist a punishment
εξοστρακισμος

what is the punishment for such cases??????
in your democracy?????

Last edited:
Iapotec, the banks are the ones holding the greek peoples money, if they go under, all the people who had money in those banks loses it. I have to agree with leborke, sometimes people have to face up to their actions. I've been to greece, to areas that were not tourists spots and i could see the problem there and then. This was before the the problem became global.

Greeks have a very wierd sence of business, the ones I talk to in greece and the ones that came from greece to Canada. They like all the government public services, but they don't want to pay taxes for them, so the government has to borrow money to pay for them but it doesn't expand the economy. Also, public service workers get payed way too much compaired to public service workers, which makes people want to enter the government even more! Again this is government to blame, but also people because the people always vote for the party that increase their paycheck and they don't care where this money is comming from.

The greek economy is 80% the service sector!! Half of that is government public service, that's 40%!! that is too much! it needs to be half of that. In order to fix greece it is going to take large changes that will cause alot of people to become angry!! but this needs to be done! Greek economy needs to diversify! but unemployment will reach the spanish level.

I think the widespread tax evasion is the best enough indication that greeks don't want to, or simply can't, pay high taxes, but if athens wants to balance the books on their current revenue they have to cut alot of public services, even making healthcare privatized like in USA. Then they can lower taxes to a more suitable level that fits greeces economy. Lower taxes promote economic growth more than anything!

But this needs large reforms I don't think the average greek understands why.

"People have only themselves to blame for the mess."

Untrue, people is partly to blame but much of the blame are politicals, bankers and this global system and here, we are paying the crisis, we, the people alone with welfare cuts. What we want is more control over what politicians do, what banks do with OUR DEMOCRACY, democracy that they are stealing to us, here are assemblies in the neighborhoods everyday, to bring proposals to the government, i don´t know how we want to do, but we don´t want give a vote every 4 years and a blank check, we wan´t more control over them and we don´t want to pay alone this crisis because there are more responsible people here Mr LeBrok. People more responsible than pensioners, civil servants or students and those people have finished raising their dividends this year, while the people have finished watching cut their social rights with no job and no prospect of future... so, ¿Where is the democracy here? ¿This is the democracy? ¿Really?

I hope the Greeks kick asses, something that they are very good at... a country can´t be insulted like this. So go ahead¡ down with them¡

And why nobody pays any taxes in Greece?

That's a massive overgeneralisation and simplification and it is also only part of the problem, not the whole. In fact, many people do pay taxes, the country would not function at all if they didn't. But there is also a high number of tax avoiders, particularly from those in the higher income bracket.

Untrue, people is partly to blame but much of the blame are politicals, bankers and this global system and here, we are paying the crisis, we, the people alone with welfare cuts. What we want is more control over what politicians do, what banks do with OUR DEMOCRACY, democracy that they are stealing to us, here are assemblies in the neighborhoods everyday, to bring proposals to the government, i don´t know how we want to do, but we don´t want give a vote every 4 years and a blank check, we wan´t more control over them and we don´t want to pay alone this crisis because there are more responsible people here Mr LeBrok. People more responsible than pensioners, civil servants or students and those people have finished raising their dividends this year, while the people have finished watching cut their social rights with no job and no prospect of future... so, ¿Where is the democracy here? ¿This is the democracy? ¿Really?

that is the point, you are correct,

That's a massive overgeneralisation and simplification and it is also only part of the problem, not the whole. In fact, many people do pay taxes, the country would not function at all if they didn't. But there is also a high number of tax avoiders, particularly from those in the higher income bracket.

Correct antigone
famous singer
I will not reveal his name
his wife elected parliament member,

HE SHOULD PAY 7 000 000 E due to tax!!!!
Finally after an agreement he pays 3 500 000 E
WHY A GREEK WORKER MUST PAY THE REST!!!!!!!!
why to him another treatment and not to me, to you to anybody??
what are we??? 2nd class citizens? or second class Greeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 500 000 E means that every Greek must pay 30 000 E to cover the balance!!!!!!
why they are asking me and all simple citizens to pay and not them!!!!
why IMF is not searching the properties of the politicians etc,

nope EURO OR NOT
European Union or Not Greece soon will start another page,

SIMPLY WE DON'T PAY....

GO ASK THE MONEY FROM SEMITIS KARAMANLIS PAPPANDREOU
not from the greek people

we choose to govern us according their promises

and
NOBODY KEPT ITS PROMISES
YET NO ONE IN PRISON!!!!!
THEY SIGN SECRET LOANS AND BROUGHT US IMF without referendum

Iapotec, the banks are the ones holding the greek peoples money, if they go under, all the people who had money in those banks loses it. I have to agree with leborke, sometimes people have to face up to their actions. I've been to greece, to areas that were not tourists spots and i could see the problem there and then. This was before the the problem became global.

Greeks have a very wierd sence of business, the ones I talk to in greece and the ones that came from greece to Canada. They like all the government public services, but they don't want to pay taxes for them, so the government has to borrow money to pay for them but it doesn't expand the economy. Also, public service workers get payed way too much compaired to public service workers, which makes people want to enter the government even more! Again this is government to blame, but also people because the people always vote for the party that increase their paycheck and they don't care where this money is comming from.

The greek economy is 80% the service sector!! Half of that is government public service, that's 40%!! that is too much! it needs to be half of that. In order to fix greece it is going to take large changes that will cause alot of people to become angry!! but this needs to be done! Greek economy needs to diversify! but unemployment will reach the spanish level.

I think the widespread tax evasion is the best enough indication that greeks don't want to, or simply can't, pay high taxes, but if athens wants to balance the books on their current revenue they have to cut alot of public services, even making healthcare privatized like in USA. Then they can lower taxes to a more suitable level that fits greeces economy. Lower taxes promote economic growth more than anything!

But this needs large reforms I don't think the average greek understands why.

well Elias I have asked about the banks
only 2 banks are in danger the rest are after Central European Bank supervisor

Greeks pay taxes,
Greeks pay taxes according income and property and market.

Greek start to stop paying last years

why every 2 years an extra taxation in property,
it was ETAk it will Αλληλεγγυης etc,
why?
Europe gave the money so greeks to construct a Cadastre
yet Greeks payed extra much enough, in many cases like a field that belongs to 2-3 persons the price was *2*3 for the same property!!!!
why? money eaten by whom?

until last year people that earn more than 11 000 E/year did not had to pay tax of income
from now on people that will earn 6000 years pay tax????
ok lets see
a greek is paying 100 E for electricity simple demands no air condition etc
a greek is paying other 70 per month for the rest, telephone water etc

a greek that takes 6 000 E is about 500 E for month
that means about clear 330 E,
my insurance (and retirement TEE) costs 210 per month
so I have only 110 E per month to raise my family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and from that I have to pay tax !!!!
to whom? to the wealthy politician families that make companies and gain from Greek crisis!!!!

only solutions,
I will become a non tax payer
I will become a Thieve
I will live in a small 2 room apartment with father and mother and brothers,

That is the Democracy we have,
Simply for 40 years other they promise other they do,

Yes Greeks are paying for their choices,
But is n't the time that Greek politician to pay according their done!!!!!

for every one that is curious
that is a 24 hr blog
Although due to I am greek I do not trust everyone

http://news247.gr/ellada/eidiseis/aganaktismemoi-ellada/

there many also, I found that,

latest news
in the 8th day 2 elected parliament members almost to beaten

Police after 1 video I gave before moved the maniac policemans away and stop beating people
that boy a protester may be eternal brain disabled
His sin was that was that he was unemployed
Mask men if they enter are to be after lynch law,

Simply Angry Greeks is a voice that politicians are afraid

"Νιώθω εξόχως αγανακτισμένος και ταπεινωμένος ως πολίτης όταν τα μέλη του Κοινοβουλίου φεύγουν μέσα από τον Εθνικό Κήπο", δήλωσε ο αντιπρόεδρος της κυβέρνησης.

translation
I feel angry and humilated as a citizen when the members of the parliament get away from from the Natinal Garden (not from the infront doors.)

watch the Greek politicians moved away from the parliament

http://news247.gr/ellada/eidiseis/a...ktismenoi_syntagma_egklwvismenoi.1093259.html

simply for first time instead of beating protesters
protect politicians.

he is the one that dare to told Greeks
hahaha the money, we eat them together!!!!!!

well we did not the money together, some of us never touch a cent
simply You EAT A LOT,
LET IMF TO SLAIN YOU INSTEAD OF US

in Real democracy ΕΞΟΣΤΡΑΚΙΣΜΟΣ EXISTED

Lets make our democracies real again,
lets give life to our Future
LETS USE OSTRACISM

if a revolt is about to break that is among Greeks and their politicians
not among Greeks and EU countries,
simply spiegel magazine get LOSTTTTTTTT
WE DON'T SELL
YOU EARN ENOUGH BY BETTING IN CDS

Greece with 350 b depth has bigger CDS than others with 750 billions
you know who.

By the way, anyone of you that read that thread, do the news in your European show such videos or say what is going on in Athens!!!!

Iapetoc, even if everything you say is true, greek economy is still 80% service sector! 40% government! this is not good! Major change needs to come! people will not be happy with everything that must be done, but what other choice is there? bankrupcy like russia 12 years ago? Russia still hasn't recovered!

Iapetoc, even if everything you say is true, greek economy is still 80% service sector! 40% government! this is not good! Major change needs to come! people will not be happy with everything that must be done, but what other choice is there? bankrupcy like russia 12 years ago? Russia still hasn't recovered!

hmmm ok
lets see

today 8:00 +2 global time, evening news
news in NET tv state public channel

Gov is about to fire 16 000 Greeks that work in public or gov assistance
EU committee TROIKA demands 200 000 people to get fired

8:05
the goverment is about to hire 7 000 people via ΑΣΕΠ

whom they are joking!!!!!!!

Elias2

A GREEK POET SAID
Ειμεθα 1 εθνος αναδελφο
not
Ειμεθα 1 εθνος ηλιθιο

translation
a GREEK POET WROTE
we are a no brothers nation
not
we are a silly nation

elias our problem today is not the future,
we know the future

our problem today is to secure a healthy future
away from families politicians
with real democracy
in the streets of Athens people do not talk about the future and the depth
people are talking on what we should do to change in our constitution,
and on how to secure our future from fortune hunters
on how to create a real democracy

people talk about the day after tomorrow

soon parliament will be closed
its up to them to leave in peace now
or to make Greece Libya and Syria

for 8 days parliament is blocked!!!!!!!
understand that
in sunday only in athens 200 000 protesters

new people do not care if they take 100 or 200 euros
new generations are afraid not to be in such case in future,
not to work and when they get old not to have a retirement
new generations are trying to prevail something like that again in future.

it is simple Elias
we the Greeks will not pay our loans,
cause we never took a cent
if the bankers want their money ask them from miranda Xafa
Semitis karamanlis and pappandreou
we do not pay.

we will not pay the stolen money from the politicians,
if IMF and banks want them
let them have it by the ones that took it,
not by the people,

if bankers want their money
let them go to Hague Netherlands
let them decide about Greek politicians,

london.jpg

look the moodys
Caa1 from B1
why
reason #4
στην αυξανόμενη πιθανότητα η τρόικα να απαιτήσει, κάποια στιγμή στο μέλλον, ως προϋπόθεση για νέα στήριξη τη συμμετοχή ιδιωτών δανειστών σε μια αναδιάρθρωση του ελληνικού χρέους

European committee soon will ask Greeks to put pledge

it is simple send them 1,5 miilion illegal immigrants outside the IMF door or outside the EU parliament and let them kill them, or feed them

Wall Street Journal.

αριστοτελης Καρυστινος
general manager of land property depart.
of Greek Bank (state bank)
our gov is about to sell this and this and this ..... (mon Parness, 15% Rhodes island etc)
1/06/2011

and while Greece is upside down, and people suffer
GREEK PARLIAMENT IS ABOUT to pay 250 000 to 850 X parliament members
according the times that they were elected
1 time 250 000
2 times 500 000

what democracy is to suffer the people,
and the leaders to take millions

only the trial cost >8 000 000 E while another trial (ephesis) is on loose!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best option then would be a default, we'll see where this goes...

iapetoc, who voted for current and previous governments in Greece?

yes I got your point,

well your answer is here

and here
second video post #2
you will hear the today prime minister to say
MONEY EXIST ...
that was before elections,
and what he did after elections?????

Le Brok understand it,

People vote according the promises of the politicians,
and then for 4 years politician have a 'blank check' to do what they want,

many times before scandals happened,
well that is enough,
Greek people want real democracy and revolting,
the situation reminds Goudi times Γουδη.

you like it or not,
it is a peacefull revolution.

WE SUFFER ENOUGH FROM CIVIL WAR AT 1945-49
WE SUFFER ENOUGH from CIA DICTATORS 1967-1974,

GREEKS ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE GUNS AS MAYBE SOMEONE OF YOU EXPECT,
SIMPLY GREEKS WILL NOT OBEY.

NO ONE GREEK IS GOING TO BE KILLED BY ANOTHER GREEK.
SIMPLY WE DON'T OBEY, AND WE DON@T SELL
IF YOU WANT THE MONEY TAKE THEM FROM OUR POLITICIANS.

LEBROK GREECE IS AFTER 2 parts today
THE MORALS outside parliament
the THIEVES inside parliament.

a peacefull revolt is on the way.

GREECE HAD THE RIGHT ACCORDING INTERNATIONAL LAW TO ASK THE NO PAY TIME
WHY POLITICIANS DID NOT DO IT???????

well i gave a reason before,

watch the corporation i gave in another post and read the people,
1 of them works for Goldman Sachs also,

So Lebrok instead of blaiming Greek people,
start search who is behind

http://www.ijpartners.com/

they earn 26 billions by bet in Greek crisis,
1 of them works for IMF
1 of them work for Goldman sachs
1 of them has the 2% of allover the world Siemens

that company is created by who????
simply no more bets in our backs
if someone wants to bet, let him bet on Greek revolt now,
or if NATO -OTAN invades Greece.

many greeks in 1978 when Greece enter EEC where happy cause they believed that no more Dictators, no more Civil war,
but nobody told us that will be rulled for 35 years by corrupt,
simply in Greece Goudi is on loose,
and if we manage it,
I believe many European countries will follow,

take it as you like,
either the revolts from North Africa enter Europe,
either a solo case of Greek revolt,
either a revolt against EU,
simply Greeks are after their lost pride,
and don't want bankers and fortune hunters, and son's of Dictators like the one in
http://www.ijpartners.com/
to earn from their backs.

Personally I believe the road that Spain start will pass through all Europe.

Corfu yesterday night

[video]http://news247.gr/ellada/eidiseis/aganaktismemoi-ellada/fygadeuthkan_voyleytes_kai_sthn_kerkyra.1093920.ht ml[/video]

or

Greek minister and many parliament members went away by boat and not by street,

60 elected from Greece and Eu were not allowed to walk in the island to go to hotels,
and manage to escape the wrath of people by sea,

The time that Greek people suffer and they are forced to pay high taxes
the same time Angela Gkerekou, a parliament member that her Husband instead of pay his taxes milliions of E pay only half,
they have fun eating at a luxus restaurant,
And the bill goes to the Greek tax payers

NO MORE
REAL DEMOCRACY NOW
OSTRACISM

HOW DARE THE TIME YOU ASK 6000/year PEOPLE TO PAY TAXES
THE SAME TIME TO HAVE FUN EATING A FISH THAT SOME NEVER EAT IN THEIR LIFE,
AND PAY MUSICIANS AND DANCERS AND HAVE FUN
FRUGALITY IS FOR ALL CITIZENS,
GREEK SIMPLE PEOPLE ARE NOT 2nd CLASS CITIZENS
A greek worker must work 15-25 days to earn the money they spend per person.

primary principal of democracy or Apella or etc
ΑΠΑΝΤΕΣ ΟΜΟΙΟΙ,
All men (of Demos) are equal, that time
All humans that belong to a state are equal, today.

you can not feed Greek people makaroni and chloe and ask him to pay money so some eat
a rare fish or huge delicacy and dance on his back.

that is enough,
they earn a lot on our back

Greeks are humans not cows, to feed them grass and take milk.

Article 120 of Greek constitution
NOBODY HAS THE RIGHT TO SELL STATE PROPERTY

Last edited:
who voted for current and previous governments in Greece?

It is not nearly so simplistic as that, but nothing ever is. The previous government WAS elected on its promises to clean up government corruption and the public service sector, it wasn't until the current government (again elected on similar promises) that the true story was revealed along with the extent of the thieving and cover-ups.

So no, the people are not responsible for being lied to, they voiced their opinion (in 3 consecutive elections now) that they'd like the corruption on all levels dealt with, in the only course open to any people in a democracy, at the electrate. They have been cheated, not only of their money, their trust in their government but also of their nations self respect and standing. It is no wonder people are angry.

Of course, there is a third course to go in the Greek electrate. The Communist Party is the third strongest and third alternative party, perhaps you'd prefer the majority began voting that way?

you vote, but nobody says that they are going to deliver their promises or going to defend the people´s interests, that´s the problem, you vote every 4 years and there finish the democracy, there is no mechanism to monitor their actions, occasionally something comes up, through a complaint but nothing and no one stops them to not get there. Then there is the ideological factor ¿where are the damn trade unions?, here in Spain, in 80, they paralyzed the country day in, day out, in a very difficult political conditions (in full democratic transition, with E.T.A in full swing, with a franquist sector...) they lobbied the government thousand times more than now, and where the **** are them now? only a general strike in three years, awesome... the feeling is everyone is ordered and nobody is going to represent us, they represent the banks and multinationals and the whole ideology on worker rights is being trampled, and not only here , you may think "oh mediterranean mentality", yeah maybe, but there you have the example of Ireland, Iceland and until it´s your turn no one stops to think about the shit we're all going.

This thread has been viewed 328596 times.

Back