Politics Angry greeks, ΑΓΑΝΑΚΤΙΣΜΕΝΟΙ ΠΟΛΙΤΕΣ

What Democracy??

In Democracy there are REFERENDUM

and not the 151 vs 149 pass

insted of Going to Referendum

Oli and Stan (fat and thin old comedians)

papandr+beni.jpg

File:Laurel_%26_Hardy_in_Flying_Deuces_1_edited.png

Laurel_%26_Hardy_in_Flying_Deuces_1_edited.png

are about to pass such a memorandum by 151 -149 means by 1/4 of Greek people,

while outside the area is like that

Just think that electric corporation that in the record of 2004 was estimated from 36-40 000 000 000 E
is about to sold 12-16 000 000 000 E

I said in another post Greeks are a non Brothers nation, not a stupid nation,

Last edited:

well that is touching moment.

the praitorians (police) and greek protesters are both search the fingers of the the poor police man,
a grenade (sound and light) accident and 1 policeman who hold it lost his fingers,
at least 20 minutes peace to search for it,
that face is the real face of democracy,
and not the 5 phallanx rioteers who just provoke and want to kill everybody (police and protesters)

cu later quys, I am going thessaloniki with my kids.
to perfom my Democratic right of protest.

The secret role of police in riots, who are these that beat protesters??

Watch carefully video, min 1:30

After the case of Sharin Gas in Japan metro all chemical are forbiden all over the world in Metro,

I wonder is that the Face of Democracy
Both In greece and Eu?

I believe EU is becoming a Ablolute System, an oligarchy system,

IF EUROPEANS WERE DEMOCRATIC THEY WOULD ASK A REFERENDUM.

IN FACT THEY ASK THE LIMIT VOTE< AND THEY AGREE TO ACTIONS LIKE THAT!!!!!!!

I JUST WANT YOU TO WONDER AFTER 35 DAYS WITH A NUMBER THAT REAChED MORE THAN 1,500 000 Protesters some days WHY EUROPE DID NOT ASK FOR REFERENDUM???????????????????

SIMPLY CAUSE EUROPEAN UNION DAY BY DAY IS BECOMING a REICH.

IF EUROPEAN POLITICIAN WERE DEMOCRATIC THEY WOULD ASK FROM GREEKS REFERENDUM,

AND THEY DID NOT ALLOW THAT IN EU OF 2012.

Greek Goverment is prepairing a referendum in september for many questions, about 25,

BUT IN THE CASE OF MOMERANTUM 2 THEY LISTEN TO 'HIS MASTER VOICE' AS ALWAYS DO FROM 1978 the start of Greek depth

If that is not a parliament dictatorship then what? Democracy?

Seems like THE HOLY SAVORS FROM EUROPE ARE NOT DEMOCRATIC ALSO, SINCE THEY ALLOW THAT ΑΓΟΣ.

My question is how many these politicians earn by vote yes? and how much above democracy is the bankers.

well that may not is outside your door now, but maybe in 1 day will come,

I don't want you to support anything,
I simply want you to realize the difference about Democracy, and parliamental democracy with no referendum,

it is not POWER TO PEOPLE,
but POWER TO THE RICH BANKERS.

DEMOCRACY = REFERENDUM + OSTRACISM

Just remember Greece enters EU, enter maashtrich (whatever written) enter dublin enter Ezone anter memorantum 1, memorantum 2 with not a single referendum,

Last edited:
The area is Monasteraki, PLaka,
an area where paople eat, full of tavernes,
Half of the people there are Tourist

WHY?

IF THAT IS NOT LIKE POLYTACHNEIO THEN WHAT?

Simply the ones that were in polytechneio in 1973
are today in parliament, the ones who revo;t for democracy today are assasinate her,

I appreciate things are very tough in Greece right now but if Greece defaults now on its debt black hole it will send a shock wave through the financial system making the recent trouble seem like a walk in the park.

Do you want the rest of Europe to pay for Greece's mismanagement? Your government took the money and spent it, now the people want the rest of Europe to write its debts off, money for free?

On the news here the reporter mentioned that the retirement age for alot of people in Greece is 50 is this true, and that part of the austerity package is for it to be raised to 65?

I appreciate things are very tough in Greece right now but if Greece defaults now on its debt black hole it will send a shock wave through the financial system making the recent trouble seem like a walk in the park.

Do you want the rest of Europe to pay for Greece's mismanagement? Your government took the money and spent it, now the people want the rest of Europe to write its debts off, money for free?

On the news here the reporter mentioned that the retirement age for alot of people in Greece is 50 is this true, and that part of the austerity package is for it to be raised to 65?

it was 50 in army, police forces, even at 44 some could get retirement,

Just look the story,

1) 1rst measurements by Greek goverment,
retire at 65 etc,
2) 2nd measures tobaco etc taxes,

3) memorantum 1 IMF and troika FAILURE

4) Memorantum 2 yesterday,

Greeks accepted all until No 3
they want accept any more, why? cause its a hoax,

Now to understand, since you know about economics,

The memorantum 1 was a failure it was +5+5= -5 I wrote above,

the memorantum 2 will be a disaster in Greek society and greek market and production,

what does memorantum2 do?

memorantum 1 roll the depth in time, it just gain time,
memorantum 2 is rolling depth to central europe and eurozone,
memorantum 2 is just moving depth from Greece to stronger economies of europe,

it is like we save greek economy, in order to save Euro,

the depth of Greece is now Depth of ECB after memorantum2 understand it,

the wise quys who told you half truth they will not tell you that in order to save greece all europeans will pay a sum,
that is what memorandum2 does,
in fact that is killing greece, why? cause the tax is so high that the last greek industry Tourism is going to grave,

the tax in a refreshment reach high, that means a cola drink will cost 2,5 E at a full touristic place,
which tourist will come back to Greece? when in another country cost 1 E,

on the other hand an apaxiosis of Greek depth would push Euro to 2:1 against dollar

search what is behind and why Europe pushed Greeks to memorantum2 without the will of Greeks,

these 2 videos is the answer to all those who are happy,

instead of απαξιωσις and σεισαχθεια word very well known in economists

Europe decided to show her real face, using Greek police,

when the goverment is electeed by about 1800 000 000 people,
and yesterday in Greece 1800 000 000 protest means NO democracy,
instead of a peacefull referendum, they decide to use their power in the parliament,
the results that are shown in videos show exactly the modern democracy,

1rst case is the police, I take orders from elected so I use what ever I want,
why you protest? get ...

2nd case is why you are Open? why you look after your store? we want to break it down and we will where you are inside or not.

police throwing grenades at cafes

Police enter a green store and beats the owner for he was open,

3) police invades at the hospital camp of indignant

watch the tones of chemicals,

from 1973 no referendum,

the last hope of Greece was the summer tourism,
40% of country income is after tourism,
and while in all greece not a nose opened (bleed) in athens the police stance just destroy image,

behind the scene?
the last industry of Greece is under war,

All european politician are satisfied, why not?
they gain 2 things,
1) they saved the bankers earn instead
2) they manage to de-industrialize more Greece,
3) they make a big parade showing power and iron will in Eu citizens
4) they started to find methods on how to prevail the indignants of Europe,

Free spirit always existed in Greeks, we will see in future, the latest news give Goldan sachs an Uberalles in both USA and EU,
I hope that European politicains we 'll be right and I will be wrong,
but in the other case that if I am correct then ???

The free spirited protesters of Athens all went home. Those big brave idiots (with their faces covered) on the streets over the last 3 days are the same handful who disrupt every protest, they are government stooges who are sent to discredit any protest and distract the public from what is going on in the parliament. And it worked again, all the media has concentrated on is broken windows, burning cars and tear gas whilst the country is sold down the toilet.

The idiots will even take baseball bats to student meetings at universities, particularly the Polytechneio, to frighten the students into not protesting. As you know, the police aren't allowed on campus so the "pets" are sent instead.

the aftermath,

only 990 000 E coast the chemicals that were used in 48 hours in Greece!!!!! (very cheap!!!)

the total estimation of the hot 48 hours is about 2 500 000 E with the food, water ets of police,
without the extra money that they take due to 48 hours work
unknown yet is the secret sums that police spend,

http://tvxs.gr/news/%CE%B5%CE%BB%CE%BB%CE%AC%CE%B4%CE%B1/900000-%CE%B5%CF%85%CF%81%CF%8E-%CE%B3%CE%B9%CE%B1-%CF%87%CE%B7%CE%BC%CE%B9%CE%BA%CE%AC-%CE%BA%CE%B1%CE%B9-%CE%B8%CE%B5%CF%89%CF%81%CE%AF%CE%B5%CF%82-%CE%B5%CE%B9%CF%83%CE%B2%CE%BF%CE%BB%CE%AE%CF%82-%CF%83%CF%84%CE%B7-%CE%B2%CE%BF%CF%85%CE%BB%CE%AE-%CE%B1%CF%80%CF%8C-%CF%84%CE%BF-%CF%87-%CF%80%CE%B1%CF%80%CE%BF%CF%85%CF%84%CF%83%CE%AE

the strange is that in a interview minister spoke about a secret plan of someones to enter parliament and create chaos,
but even today no identity of the plan masters are unknown !!!!!! (are we idiots?)

Although I don't trust gallop and exit poll cause I believe that 'cook' the results, at even 25-30%
the gallop about indignand Greeks show that the numbers are huge, bigger than the % of 1 of the 2 parties,

and the idea of indignand is not a fashion and not passed yet,

http://www.real.gr/DefaultArthro.aspx?page=arthro&id=76483&catID=78

3 of the 10 demands is
Details and information about the truth of the depth and not semi infos
Punishement all who are responsible
stop every gov, money spend, (except public care like hospitals)

thoughs times for the greek people... i hope you don't end like argentina (another great country).

good luck to you guys.

i hope this makes europeans understand that there is not 1st world, not 3rd world... we are all the same.

Latin America is not inferior to Europe we share many same problems...

Latin America is definitely not inferior to anyone Canek, I don't understand how you have the idea that Europeans think that it is. It certainly isn't what people in eastern Europe think about SA anyway, I can't answer for western Europe but I've never heard anyone speak in a disparaging way about the peoples of your continent. There are many Greek families in South America (Chile in particular) who have regular contact with their families in Greece so quite a lot is known about Latin America here.

1st, 2nd or 3rd world is an outdated concept from the 1970/80s, and typical of the silly thinking of that time. But, thankfully, it is not really used anymore, I haven't heard it used in a long time in fact.

yes of course, european migrants are more humility.

but europeans in general have an superioty complex.. they look at us as inferior.

yes of course, european migrants are more humility.

but europeans in general have an superioty complex.. they look at us as inferior
When you say something like that, you have to argue!!!

That is as silly as saying all Europeans have blonde hair Canek. No-one has the ability to make anyone feel inferior, you need to look at yourself to find the reason for your insecurity. Rather than blaming others.

nisia.jpg

cannadian real estate selling Greek islands

the answer is known Μολων λαβε τοις των Ελληνων
come and get it.

giounker.jpg

Tomorrow a wide interview of Giunger (sorry however is written) in a magazine of german owners

until now the man is telling with clear tongue the future,

1 truth is that

Ο πρωθυπουργός του Λουξεμβούργου επισημαίνει ότι η Ελλάδα επί σειρά ετών ωφελήθηκε από το ευρώ.
"Με δική της υπαιτιότητα ορισμένα πράγματα ξέφυγαν. Και τώρα που πρέπει να τα επαναφέρει με ενωμένες δυνάμεις σε τάξη, πρέπει οι Έλληνες να αντιληφθούν ότι απαιτείται μια συλλογική απάντηση"

it was a fault of Greece that thing had gone wild, lose(economical)
Greece must gather back,

ok truth

κυριαρχία των Ελλήνων θα περιοριστεί δραστικά" ενώ παράλληλα αναγγέλλει αποστολή ειδημόνων από την Ευρωζώνη, οι οποίοι θα συνδράμουν στην εφαρμογή του προγράμματος μεταρρυθμίσεων.

domination of Greeks will be shorted dramatically, while EU experts will come to save greece,

ok truth

my questions

1 since dominations of Greeks will be shorted will the experts of Europe HANG THE THIEVES?????????
and fight corruption?

2 do the experts come to help Greece or just to sell Greece and the islands to their friends?
will fight corruption, or they came to spring corruption to high and sunk more Greeks as their friends the politicians did before them??

I am just asking since all the desiccion about EU in greece were after a parliamental and not a people's vote,
means corruption should from EU who corrupted Greek politician and finally they manage to sell Greece,

Day by day it is more obvious what and why the ECB gave secret loans to Germany, and why forced greece to goldman sachs,

well future is near we will see.

well i have to enter some new data in thread,

I will put only funny, cause after all that, guess someone needs it,

the first picture is after a greek vocabulary metaphora,
the police man os order is named organ of taxis = peace instrument
the drum is musical organ
so policeman is drum :grin:

the photo

organo1.jpg

watch people imagination

Image15.jpg

USE THE FORCE LUKE

00-moon1.jpg

HELLO HUSTON WE HAVE A GREEK PROBLEM

55-tennis.jpg

No comment

org-vs-chuck.jpg

Organo Vs Chuck

400.jpg

No Comment

001.jpg

Nothing stands infront organo

004.jpg

Organo wins both white and black

005.jpg

Organo dancing

8zidane.jpg

New model, The Zidane organo

0hp.jpg

No comment

Image24.jpg

Organo goes Olympic games

Image25.jpg

Smurf organ

34.jpg

... AND ORGANO CREATED GOD ....

knights-jousting.jpg

Champion Organo

organo1.jpg

Orgamon the new pokemon

organo4.jpg

karate kid vs Organo kid

organo10.jpg

Football organo

organo15.jpg

Darling I shrunk Organo

Hope some of you had a smile in difficult times,

at the end of 2012 the Maya civilization calendar ends,

I don't know if it is a science fiction story, a possible mathematical end, or just a devil's coincidence,

in autumn soon back to streets, probably the worst winter of crisis,
the stories of Greek and Global etc crisis are known

see all in autumn

Remember most of us live beside you, all we want is transparency in political system, same treatment and chances to all citizens, and the power to choose all laws and decisions,

We are not afraid of what will happened from our own decisions,
We are afraid what will happened to us with out our participation and decisions

I am not afraid to face the fate I choose in my life,
I am afraid the fate that others choose for me

ρουφιανος rufianos means pimp narc underground snitch

Dedicated to the politicians who were at 1973 at Polytechneio revolt
against foreign rulers, and today they bring foreign rulers,

fear and money turn people to lackeys

that story will not end in Greece, it will spread all over,

This thread has been viewed 328600 times.

Back