Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 65

Thread: What if Germany had won the war?

  1. #26
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    zanipolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    22-03-11
    Location
    Eastern Australia
    Posts
    1,977
    Points
    9,037
    Level
    28
    Points: 9,037, Level: 28
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 313
    Overall activity: 0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1 - L446
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H26a1

    Ethnic group
    Venet
    Country: Australia





    If Germany had won the war, we would have 2 inquistions in history , the Spanish one and a German one

  2. #27
    Elite member Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Antigone's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-02-11
    Posts
    451
    Points
    3,530
    Level
    17
    Points: 3,530, Level: 17
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 320
    Overall activity: 0%


    Country: Greece



    Quote Originally Posted by Taranis View Post
    Now, regarding Germany winning World War One, that is a very a different question...
    I agree, Germany winning WWI was also a far more likely scenario than the possibility of it ever winning WWII. Imo, there is no way Germany could have held all the territories it had occupied and wanted to occupy (Russia) for the long term and frankly, stupid to think that it could. The area is too vast, the logistics almost impossible, the opposition too numerous and a population can only be held by force and fear for so long. There will always come a time for revolt.

  3. #28
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    13-11-09
    Posts
    89
    Points
    4,030
    Level
    18
    Points: 4,030, Level: 18
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Overall activity: 3.0%


    Country: UK - Scotland



    Quote Originally Posted by Gusar View Post
    If you are going to think of something positive then everything would be a lot more efficient. No people are as organized and industrious as the Germans. Actually, I'm not sure that they were as brutal as some people think. Two of my grandparents were POWs in Germany for a couple of years. They used to say that they were actually treated well and stayed in touch with a couple of Germans through a few letters after they left Germany.
    Well, the German Army generally treated POW's from the UK, USA etc reasonably well. The Waffen SS were known to kill Allied soldiers who were wounded or had surrendered, but then the SS were the true believers. It was the SS who ran the Death Camps. They were absolute fanatics, and there was little love lost between the SS and Whermact(sp?).

    It has to be said that the German Army was much more civilised in it's treatment of POW's than their allies in the Imperial Japanese Army who committed atrocities against captured soldiers and civilians as a matter of policy.

  4. #29
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    13-11-09
    Posts
    89
    Points
    4,030
    Level
    18
    Points: 4,030, Level: 18
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Overall activity: 3.0%


    Country: UK - Scotland



    Quote Originally Posted by Antigone View Post
    I agree, Germany winning WWI was also a far more likely scenario than the possibility of it ever winning WWII. Imo, there is no way Germany could have held all the territories it had occupied and wanted to occupy (Russia) for the long term and frankly, stupid to think that it could. The area is too vast, the logistics almost impossible, the opposition too numerous and a population can only be held by force and fear for so long. There will always come a time for revolt.
    The Nazi's believed they did not have to hold the population by force indefinitely; the plan was to destroy Russia's armed forces, then exterminate the civilian population. The Nazi's regarded the Slavic Races as "untermenschen" - subhuman. If the Nazi's had managed to destroy Russia's army, they could have slaughtered the civilian population. Of course there would have been resistance movements, but poorly armed civilians against highly trained, heavily armed, fanatical soldiers? There would only have been one winner.

  5. #30
    Elite member Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Antigone's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-02-11
    Posts
    451
    Points
    3,530
    Level
    17
    Points: 3,530, Level: 17
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 320
    Overall activity: 0%


    Country: Greece



    Not necessarily, Iraq and Afghanistan have proved what a willing civilian population can do against supposed highly trained soldiers. But your explanation only accounts for Russia, Germany was also occupying Poland, the Balkans, France, Belguim, The Netherlands, etc etc and I was including those in my comment. Germany stretched itself too thin fighting a war on two fronts (plus Africa), crazy logic.

  6. #31
    Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    LeBrok's Avatar
    Join Date
    18-11-09
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    3,353
    Points
    19,090
    Level
    42
    Points: 19,090, Level: 42
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 760
    Overall activity: 99.5%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1b2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

    Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world
    Country: Canada-Alberta



    [QUOTE=Antigone;375581]Not necessarily, Iraq and Afghanistan have proved what a willing civilian population can do against supposed highly trained soldiers. QUOTE]

    Antigone, don't compare apples to oranges.

  7. #32
    Banned Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    13-12-10
    Location
    Brabant
    Age
    61
    Posts
    768

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1b2a2* SNP P312

    Ethnic group
    Proto Celtic
    Country: Netherlands



    Well, it all depends on the landscape.
    Germany could never win a war against Russia!
    Russia is just too vast! Too big!
    The same mistake Napoleon made.

    If you mention Belgium, The Netherlands and France... Well it's easy to control the flat planes.
    No place to hide.
    The hilly regions of France were another story!
    The Germans knew they couldn't control them, and so they left that part of France unoccupied..
    With the support of the fascist Vichy clique!

    Iraq is easy to get under control. Afghanistan is impossible.
    Afghanistan has mountains, with forests also.
    Thousands of hiding places.
    Occupying forces may have the day, but the Afghans have the night..
    Just like in Vietnam.


    Study some military history before anyone makes remarks about the past, please! Please!

  8. #33
    Banned Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    13-12-10
    Location
    Brabant
    Age
    61
    Posts
    768

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1b2a2* SNP P312

    Ethnic group
    Proto Celtic
    Country: Netherlands



    Quote Originally Posted by DavidCoutts View Post
    Well, the German Army generally treated POW's from the UK, USA etc reasonably well. The Waffen SS were known to kill Allied soldiers who were wounded or had surrendered, but then the SS were the true believers. It was the SS who ran the Death Camps. They were absolute fanatics, and there was little love lost between the SS and Whermact(sp?).

    It has to be said that the German Army was much more civilised in it's treatment of POW's than their allies in the Imperial Japanese Army who committed atrocities against captured soldiers and civilians as a matter of policy.
    Sorry, but learn again about history.
    The SS had some "divisions". The ones who took care of the concentration camps, were just scum.
    They had the official title of being SS, but they had nothing to do with the fighting divisions.

    Another point is, the SS always got the best material in a battle. So it was very easy to get the honor of winning that battle.
    While the Wehrmacht did the dirty jobs.

    The same we see in the British Army. Scots, Welsh and Irish, and also Australians, Canadians, Polish, South Africans and whatever do the dirty jobs and the hard fighting, and when a battle is nearly won, the English come in with waving standards, claiming they won the battle.

  9. #34
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    13-11-09
    Posts
    89
    Points
    4,030
    Level
    18
    Points: 4,030, Level: 18
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Overall activity: 3.0%


    Country: UK - Scotland



    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaert View Post
    Well, it all depends on the landscape.
    Germany could never win a war against Russia!
    Russia is just too vast! Too big!
    The same mistake Napoleon made.

    If you mention Belgium, The Netherlands and France... Well it's easy to control the flat planes.
    No place to hide.
    The hilly regions of France were another story!
    The Germans knew they couldn't control them, and so they left that part of France unoccupied..
    With the support of the fascist Vichy clique!

    Iraq is easy to get under control. Afghanistan is impossible.
    Afghanistan has mountains, with forests also.
    Thousands of hiding places.
    Occupying forces may have the day, but the Afghans have the night..
    Just like in Vietnam.


    Study some military history before anyone makes remarks about the past, please! Please!
    Again, it depends on just how far you are willing to go. I believe Alexander the Great defeated the Afghans by the simple expedient of slaughtering every man, woman, child, horse, dog and goat who offered him the slightest resistance, To this day, the Afghans tell legends about Alexander, "the Demon".

    Fast forward to now and, if I was utterly ruthless and had total control over the UK's Armed Forces, I could "win" the war against the Taliban relatively easily. I'd simply withdraw all my troops and, once they were at a safe distance, Nuke both Afghanistan and Pakistan. I'd also impose a Final Solution on all UK Muslims.

  10. #35
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    13-11-09
    Posts
    89
    Points
    4,030
    Level
    18
    Points: 4,030, Level: 18
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Overall activity: 3.0%


    Country: UK - Scotland



    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaert View Post
    Sorry, but learn again about history.
    The SS had some "divisions". The ones who took care of the concentration camps, were just scum.
    They had the official title of being SS, but they had nothing to do with the fighting divisions.

    Another point is, the SS always got the best material in a battle. So it was very easy to get the honor of winning that battle.
    While the Wehrmacht did the dirty jobs.

    The same we see in the British Army. Scots, Welsh and Irish, and also Australians, Canadians, Polish, South Africans and whatever do the dirty jobs and the hard fighting, and when a battle is nearly won, the English come in with waving standards, claiming they won the battle.
    I'm well aware of the difference between Waffen SS and Einsatzkommandos.

    My bold: I'm Scottish, so you're preaching to the choir with that one.

  11. #36
    Banned Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    13-12-10
    Location
    Brabant
    Age
    61
    Posts
    768

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1b2a2* SNP P312

    Ethnic group
    Proto Celtic
    Country: Netherlands



    Well, this quote is typical for the policy of the USA before WWII.

    Whereas Roosevelt tended to be flexible in coping with the Russians, Truman held sterner views. "If we see that Germany is winning the war, we ought to help Russia; and if that Russia is winning, we ought to help Germany, and in that way let them kill as many as possible. . . ." he said as a Senator in 1941. This basic attitude prepared him to adopt, from the start of his Presidency, a firm policy.
    In fact, Truman already has said that earlier. It was published already in the 1930's.

    Think of it what would have happened if the Soviet Union had attacked Germany!
    Would the USA have helped the Nazi's?

    According to what Truman said that would have been possible.

    It clearly shows that the USA had indeed the wish that as much Russians would be killed as possible.
    And in that way they gave passive support to the Nazi's.
    They even shipped cargo to Murmansk to hide their true policy.


    Source: http://www.nytimes.com/learning/gene...bday/0508.html
    Last edited by Reinaert; 15-07-11 at 09:48. Reason: Source

  12. #37
    Banned Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    13-12-10
    Location
    Brabant
    Age
    61
    Posts
    768

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1b2a2* SNP P312

    Ethnic group
    Proto Celtic
    Country: Netherlands



    Quote Originally Posted by DavidCoutts View Post
    Again, it depends on just how far you are willing to go. I believe Alexander the Great defeated the Afghans by the simple expedient of slaughtering every man, woman, child, horse, dog and goat who offered him the slightest resistance, To this day, the Afghans tell legends about Alexander, "the Demon".

    Fast forward to now and, if I was utterly ruthless and had total control over the UK's Armed Forces, I could "win" the war against the Taliban relatively easily. I'd simply withdraw all my troops and, once they were at a safe distance, Nuke both Afghanistan and Pakistan. I'd also impose a Final Solution on all UK Muslims.

    Of course.
    But for a western so called democracy it's impossible to use the same tactics as the Romans did.
    And nuking some area backfires immediately.

    About Alexander, I'll ask an Afghan colleague about that..

  13. #38
    Marquis Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points
    iapetoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    09-01-11
    Location
    Katerini Pieria Makedonia
    Posts
    890


    Ethnic group
    Greeks
    Country: Greece



    Quote Originally Posted by DavidCoutts View Post
    Again, it depends on just how far you are willing to go. I believe Alexander the Great defeated the Afghans by the simple expedient of slaughtering every man, woman, child, horse, dog and goat who offered him the slightest resistance, To this day, the Afghans tell legends about Alexander, "the Demon".

    Fast forward to now and, if I was utterly ruthless and had total control over the UK's Armed Forces, I could "win" the war against the Taliban relatively easily. I'd simply withdraw all my troops and, once they were at a safe distance, Nuke both Afghanistan and Pakistan. I'd also impose a Final Solution on all UK Muslims.

    Nope only the Muslims do,


    All the none muslims love him,
    there is ancient poetry about Alexander by an Uzbeki poet, and samarkande area
    better read it to see how they feel about Alexander,

  14. #39
    Junior Member Achievements:
    31 days registered100 Experience Points

    Join Date
    15-07-11
    Posts
    2


    Country: Armenia



    Penetration of the CIA spy, double agent, and other scum of Germany a lot.

  15. #40
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    ultralars's Avatar
    Join Date
    29-07-11
    Location
    Mandal
    Age
    19
    Posts
    52


    Ethnic group
    North Germanic
    Country: Norway



    Germany would surely had won the war, had it not been for Hitler interference with his generals.

    here what some other guy wrote about it
    " the Germans were 12 miles from taking Moscow over and if Hitler had listened to Von Manstein and went after Moscow in October instead of the dead of winter they would have taken the city with no problems instead Hitler waited until the Siberian troops who just got back from fighting the Japanese in Russia came back and counterattacked the Germans just as they were about to take the city. By the way Hitler was lazy when it came to the British he never wanted to attack the British because he was good friends with alot of their politicians it was only Winston Churchill that he hated because he wanted a peace treaty with Britain in all actuality. He did not capitalize on Dunkirk where he could have effectively taken out 300,000 British fighters and the Blitz of England was not authorized by him but by Hermann Goering. They were three weeks away from wiping the RAF spitfire bases when they thought they had already defeated the RAF so they decided to bomb the major cities of England and their industrial cities. "

    So yeah, what if they did win?

    Well, hitler had visions of architecture that would last thousands of years, admiring the greek temples and such. So we probably would see a lot of huge building, he also wanted to redesign berlin and rename it germania or something. He wasn't at all into the whole race thing as much as for example Himmler, Saying that it's silly to spread information about past trough media which shows the germans hunching over camp fire while the Romans and Greeks has reached the highest levels of culture. Not in those words of course.

    So the holocaust would have gone it's course, germany would have established colonies in Africa and i don't really have any idea what more would happend.

  16. #41
    Banned Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    13-12-10
    Location
    Brabant
    Age
    61
    Posts
    768

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1b2a2* SNP P312

    Ethnic group
    Proto Celtic
    Country: Netherlands



    Ultralars.. Are you one of Breiviks friends?
    History happened like it happened.
    We know all what happened.
    German bombers couldn't get people on an island frightened.
    That's when you are on an island. One gun is enough.
    People in Norway learned that lesson a month or so ago.
    The Germans could never ever conquer England.
    Not even in their wettest dreams!
    They could forget Scotland and Wales even more!

    And Churchill really said Hitler was one of his best Allied Generals.

    Thank God Hitler was a stupid ass.

  17. #42
    Banned Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    13-12-10
    Location
    Brabant
    Age
    61
    Posts
    768

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1b2a2* SNP P312

    Ethnic group
    Proto Celtic
    Country: Netherlands



    Quote Originally Posted by MyJuliet View Post
    Penetration of the CIA spy, double agent, and other scum of Germany a lot.
    Talk nicely.. What you say makes no sense at all!

    To write is to inform the other forum users what you think.
    What you wrote is complete and utter nonsense.

    Please explain, what you mean.

  18. #43
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Overdrive1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Bodin's Avatar
    Join Date
    14-08-11
    Location
    Praia , Cape Verde
    Posts
    504

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2a1b-Din
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2

    Ethnic group
    Srbin
    Country: Serbia



    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaert View Post
    Hmm, no it is worse the CIA asked former Nazi officers to work for them. So Nazi spies could tell a lot of lies about the Soviet Union, and the USA bought that shit, and so the cold war started.

    The reason why the Nazi's never could win the war, was a simple logistic problem.
    They couldn't keep up producing enough materials to fight on.

    Another point is, they wasted a lot of technology and materials in rather inefficient weapons.
    V1 and V2 were a military blunder.
    Armored vehicles were too complex in maintenance.

    But the main reason is what Churchill once said.. "Don't kill Hitler, because he is our best general!"
    Of course it was a joke, but it had a serious undertone.
    Churchill was right.
    Yes but you forgot to mention that USA and GB created Hitler so he could defeat comunistic SSSR , and then atacked him when he atack on Poland together with SSSR . Nacies had grown out from millitary movement that stoped spreading of comunism in Central and west Europe after I WW - remember Hungarian soviet republic , Bavarian soviet republic and Spartacid rebelion in Berlin under Rossa Luxemburg , if there was not Ernest Rem and Cornelius Kodreanu comunism will be all over Europe.

  19. #44
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Overdrive1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Bodin's Avatar
    Join Date
    14-08-11
    Location
    Praia , Cape Verde
    Posts
    504

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2a1b-Din
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2

    Ethnic group
    Srbin
    Country: Serbia



    Quote Originally Posted by DavidCoutts View Post
    The Nazi's believed they did not have to hold the population by force indefinitely; the plan was to destroy Russia's armed forces, then exterminate the civilian population. The Nazi's regarded the Slavic Races as "untermenschen" - subhuman. If the Nazi's had managed to destroy Russia's army, they could have slaughtered the civilian population. Of course there would have been resistance movements, but poorly armed civilians against highly trained, heavily armed, fanatical soldiers? There would only have been one winner.
    There was never plan of exterminating Slavic civilian population , but to subdue them. Do you have some proof for such claims?

  20. #45
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Overdrive1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Bodin's Avatar
    Join Date
    14-08-11
    Location
    Praia , Cape Verde
    Posts
    504

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2a1b-Din
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2

    Ethnic group
    Srbin
    Country: Serbia



    There wouldnt be any diference betwen today Europe and Europe if Hitler would won , ofcourse he was dictator , and there wouldnt be freedom , but is Europe today really free and democratic with polithical corectnes and cameras that catch every move .

  21. #46
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    ultralars's Avatar
    Join Date
    29-07-11
    Location
    Mandal
    Age
    19
    Posts
    52


    Ethnic group
    North Germanic
    Country: Norway



    Quote Originally Posted by Bodin View Post
    Yes but you forgot to mention that USA and GB created Hitler so he could defeat comunistic SSSR , and then atacked him when he atack on Poland together with SSSR . Nacies had grown out from millitary movement that stoped spreading of comunism in Central and west Europe after I WW - remember Hungarian soviet republic , Bavarian soviet republic and Spartacid rebelion in Berlin under Rossa Luxemburg , if there was not Ernest Rem and Cornelius Kodreanu comunism will be all over Europe.
    that is crazy and makes no sense at all, Hitler was not created by USA and GB, he rose to power from the fact that germany felt it was betrayed, had a ruined economy, ruined nationalistic view,etc. The reason he attained dictatorship is simply incidental, The president died and he refused to vote inn a new one. It's true that if he hasn't rose to power communism would spread wild, remember that the idea of communism is German( karl marx). But it's ridiculous to think that USA created a front figgure like Hitler to make the country not communistic, if it was true then it doesn't make sense that Hitler was a socialist.

  22. #47
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Overdrive1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Bodin's Avatar
    Join Date
    14-08-11
    Location
    Praia , Cape Verde
    Posts
    504

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2a1b-Din
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2

    Ethnic group
    Srbin
    Country: Serbia



    Quote Originally Posted by ultralars View Post
    that is crazy and makes no sense at all, Hitler was not created by USA and GB, he rose to power from the fact that germany felt it was betrayed, had a ruined economy, ruined nationalistic view,etc. The reason he attained dictatorship is simply incidental, The president died and he refused to vote inn a new one. It's true that if he hasn't rose to power communism would spread wild, remember that the idea of communism is German( karl marx). But it's ridiculous to think that USA created a front figgure like Hitler to make the country not communistic, if it was true then it doesn't make sense that Hitler was a socialist.
    It is nice to meet a man who still believe in coincidences .I just said USA and GB made Hitler ( for fight against comunism ) , not that they bringed him to rule -that was unpredictable event , they expect him to stay minor political anomaly , your point was god - social climate made him grove from insignificant , marginal, militaristic group to numerous party that could block work of Parlament by living the sessions
    Yes I know comunism is German idea . When Hitler was created he was not front figure - he was just colporal with talent to speack and few hundreds folowers ( you probably know he was send in party by secret service ) . Well Hitlers party was socialistic only by name ( NSDAP) , but his folowers were greatest enemies of Socialists and Comunists . Remember Ernest Rem and SA .
    Thanks for answering

  23. #48
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered

    Join Date
    17-10-11
    Posts
    19


    Ethnic group
    Spaniard
    Country: Spain



    The World would be better if Germany had won the war.

    Quote Originally Posted by Canek View Post
    If Germany had won the war it would have been a huge genocide in the iberian peninsula due to the "ethnic cleaning".
    You think so? Yo don't take the drugs, man.

  24. #49
    Junior Member Xander's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-12-11
    Posts
    3


    Ethnic group
    Caucasian (European)
    Country: Italy



    Quote Originally Posted by ultralars View Post
    Germany would surely had won the war, had it not been for Hitler interference with his generals.

    here what some other guy wrote about it
    " the Germans were 12 miles from taking Moscow over and if Hitler had listened to Von Manstein and went after Moscow in October instead of the dead of winter they would have taken the city with no problems instead Hitler waited until the Siberian troops who just got back from fighting the Japanese in Russia came back and counterattacked the Germans just as they were about to take the city. By the way Hitler was lazy when it came to the British he never wanted to attack the British because he was good friends with alot of their politicians it was only Winston Churchill that he hated because he wanted a peace treaty with Britain in all actuality. He did not capitalize on Dunkirk where he could have effectively taken out 300,000 British fighters and the Blitz of England was not authorized by him but by Hermann Goering. They were three weeks away from wiping the RAF spitfire bases when they thought they had already defeated the RAF so they decided to bomb the major cities of England and their industrial cities. "

    So yeah, what if they did win?

    Well, hitler had visions of architecture that would last thousands of years, admiring the greek temples and such. So we probably would see a lot of huge building, he also wanted to redesign berlin and rename it germania or something. He wasn't at all into the whole race thing as much as for example Himmler, Saying that it's silly to spread information about past trough media which shows the germans hunching over camp fire while the Romans and Greeks has reached the highest levels of culture. Not in those words of course.

    So the holocaust would have gone it's course, germany would have established colonies in Africa and i don't really have any idea what more would happend.
    Bullshits.
    Germans would have NEVER taken Moscow, they were repelled on 7th december 1941 by a strong and huge counteroffensive organized by Zukhov, there were no chances of storming Moscow.

  25. #50
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Carlos's Avatar
    Join Date
    26-09-11
    Location
    España
    Posts
    468
    Points
    1,841
    Level
    11
    Points: 1,841, Level: 11
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 9
    Overall activity: 72.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b1a1c* V22+
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c

    Ethnic group
    España
    Country: Spain



    What a question!, We'd all be bald.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Germany - Land of culture
    By Reinaert in forum European Culture & History
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-09-11, 23:12
  2. R-L21* in Germany Thus Far
    By rms2 in forum R1b
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 20-06-11, 16:48
  3. Cheap way to get from Germany to France
    By lindatt in forum Travelling & Living in Europe
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-05-09, 17:27
  4. Germany to fingerprint its own citizens
    By Maciamo in forum EU politics & government
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-07, 13:59

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •