Did you know that Kurds(Kurdish PeoPle) are Europeans?

Turks from Central Asia? sorry but I don't think so: 41.1% West Asian, 28.3% Mediterranean, 8.7% Southwest Asian, 7.2% West European, 5.9% East European...imposible.

However, Turks are diverse...some of them going to the east should show more East Asian admixture, but not as high to say this, I don't think so.
Those percentages are nonsense. Sure modern Turks are West Asian nowadays, because they have been living in West Asia for almost 1000 years. They are nowadays a new different ethnicity than 1000 years ago. And the 'birthplace' of their new ethnicity is West Turkey. They are mixed with Greeks, Arabs, Armenians, Iranians and Kurds.

But their language is from Central Asia. The original Turkic folks migrated from Central Asia into West Asia and Europe.

WE ARE NOT WEST ASIAN! lol yes , we live now in so called "middle east" but in eu area too . ;
http://www.eurominority.eu/images/posters/poster-nations-grand.jpg

lol and we have eurobean dna s too. END . : )

and a lot of turks in turkey married balkic PeoPle like bosnians ,albanians or like laz PeoPle so they have now eurobean dna s . : D thats really true.

The original Turkic folks migrated from Central Asia into West Asia and Europe.
yes they are from mongolia .

and true (mongolians) turks are like ilhan mansiz :

9465.jpg

or like albarslan :

alparslan.jpg

and alan .you are really not okay.

Attachments

• 9465.jpg
    9465.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 61
Where do you find Kurds in the Arabic Gulf? My dear friend just because you could find Kurds all the way from Greece to Iran, this doesen´t mean they are simply a collective tribe for all warriors living in that area. If this is a indication for you that Kurds were only a "warrior caste" than what should we thing about the Greeks who were found all the way down to India? People move this is nothing unusual. But this doesent mean that they had no "core" tribe. I think Kurds were simply Gutians which absorbed time after time folks like, Hurrians-Mitanni, Scythians, Cimmerians, Medes, Balkanic tribes and also adopted languages of some of this People.

Note the Gutians were also known as Warriors.

He wrote "Levantine Arabs". He means the Lebanese.

No i don't think Kurds adopted language, but others adopted and unite with with Kurds,
like in rest of world,

alternate name of Kurds is Gorduanes, you know it,
all Iranian languages are connected with Fars (Farsi)
in case of Kurdish language many developed theories,
the most valuable is the 2
1 the Kurdish language is Parthian that stepped in Medean substructrum
2 the Kurdish language is a Georgian Iranian language that has nothing to do with Avestan and is link to Old Iranic, as spoken by Sassanides, (a Irano-scythian or Irano-Slavic Language)

the case of Gorduanes shows what I said, and if we connect with 1nd Linguistic theory gives a result that I believe is true,
Kurds are the Old Carduch Καρδουχοι which with time became phatrias of warrior caste,
Alan you know that, Zaratustra entered much later and is connected with that you read in Dienekes,
besides Linguistic theories link the Kurdish with North West Iran (exactly where Dienekes puts them)

On the other hand the 2nd theory which connects them with Balkans and Georgia gives words we find in Skudra like Gulla = lake
Surdi = warriors, guardians etc, these words are connected with a Thraco origin, but are connected with Iranic,

the 3rd theory which is an ancient greek connects Summerians with Subaru Su= Anatolian water, But places Qurtie in mountains around Gulla, Qurtie as word exist in Balto-slavic also and in Greek Qurtiee means either dancers, either goat breeders,
Alan you know exactly about the dances I speak about,
Kurites, choron Qurtie

Yes. I'm a mateur. But why should I hate Greeks?

and what connection I find with Africans? Is this a joke? CLEOPATRA maybe? Greeks and northern Africans always worked and lived together. Sea connected both folks. They traded goods and food with each other for thousand of years.

Cleopatra daughter of Ptolemaios, then for you Makedonians are African, Nothing more, nayvbe Alexander came from Libya to Persia for you, and Mithridates was not Iranian but Arab from Yemen.

YOU ARE NOT AN AMATEUR, YOU ARE ΕΠΙ ΠΑΝΤΟΣ ΣΤΗΤΟΥ. (scientist)

Garbage in a hill? Sorry but what do you mean exactly? I can´t imagine that such a structure is due Garbage

my dear friend I know that you dont like to see any link of Kurds with Europe but you do this in such a way that it sometimes seem like you are the extreme opposite of the User "KurdishAryan".
Citadel of Arbil and so it's hill is much older than 'graves' in Kurgan!

(catacomb-grave) Burials in Kurgan are from 2400 BC. Kurdish 'hill' is at least 8000 years old.

Those percentages are nonsense. Sure modern Turks are West Asian nowadays, because they have been living in West Asia for almost 1000 years. They are nowadays a new different ethnicity than 1000 years ago. And the 'birthplace' of their new ethnicity is West Turkey. They are mixed with Greeks, Arabs, Armenians, Iranians and Kurds.

But their language is from Central Asia. The original Turkic folks migrated from Central Asia into West Asia and Europe.

You are still a science,
the only central asian were the seljuk not even 200 000 people, 80 000 by a some, who went to area taursus = Tursus= Turc
another is Hath Uruk ->Turk (=uruk people)
the Ottoman were either Alan either dakh,
Turkish population and language is also south Minor asian, and is Connected with Hattian Akkadian and Turkmen
most of Turks are Byzantines who change religion and language, rejecting both Greek and Iranian and adopting the old and borrowed missing words from Seljuk and Koyonlu

The earliest Kurgans appeared during the 4th millennium BC among the Copper Age people of the Caucasus, and soon afterwards in the south Russian steppe and the Ukraine.

http://www.archaeologywordsmith.com/lookup.php?category=&where=headword&terms=Kurgan

Citadel of Arbil and so it's hill is much older than the whole Kurgan nonsense, outdates for at least 2000 years...

I don't know why you're still trying to connect Kurd folks with Europeans?

You are still a science,
the only central asian were the seljuk not even 200 000 people, who went to area taursus = Tursus= Turc or Hath Uruk ->Turk
the Ottoman were either Alan either dakh,
Turkish population and language is also south Minor asian, and is Connected with Hatian Akkadian and Turkmen
most of Turks are Byzantines who change religion and language, rejecting both Greek and Iranian and adopting the old and missing words from Seljuk and Koyonlu
Do you live on the other planet?

Same (almost Hollywoodian) fantasy as Cimmerians or Kurgan...

alternate name of Kurds is Gorduanes, you know it,

I know and historic sources show us that beside Scythians, also Gutians existed in Gorduene.

all Iranian languages are connected with Fars (Farsi)

actually Farsi is connected with all other Iranian languages. Farsi is the youngest Iranian language out of all.

Avestan and is link to Old Iranic, as spoken by Sassanides,

Sassanids didnt spoke Avestan or Old Iranic. Sassanid language belonged to middle Iranic period.

besides Linguistic theories link the Kurdish with North West Iran (exactly where Dienekes puts them)

Your mixing things up. Kurdish is a Northwest Iranic(Iranian) language. What simply means a Iranic language spoken in the Northwestern parts of Iranic inhabitant areas and has nothing, really nothing to do with the recent borders of the state Iran. And also this Northwest classification is outdated recenty linguists use rather this system.

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/8/2011/04/indo-european-family-of-languages.jpg

The earliest Kurgans appeared during the 4th millennium BC among the Copper Age people of the Caucasus, and soon afterwards in the south Russian steppe and the Ukraine.

http://www.archaeologywordsmith.com/lookup.php?category=&where=headword&terms=Kurgan

Citadel of Arbil and so it's hill is much older than the whole Kurgan nonsense, outdates for at least 2000 years...

I don't know why you're still trying to connect Kurd folks with Europeans?

are you ok? Where did I wrote that the ancestors of Kurds came from Europe just because I assumed that the citadel was a Kurgan? I wrote the Indo Europeans probably moved into Russia I didnt wrote they came from Europe.

are you ok? Where did I wrote that the ancestors of Kurds came from Europe just because I assumed that the citadel was a Kurgan? I wrote the Indo Europeans probably moved into Russia I didnt wrote they came from Europe.
Ok, I'm sorry. I misunderstood you. I think you're right.

Same (almost Hollywoodian) fantasy as Cimmerians or Kurgan...

Nope, fact, a true, and you know it,
don't hide behind finger,
I don't want to say a lie or to deny truth cause someone is making claimings,
No matter what I want or I like, Truth is above all. searching truth, helps people be better,
I am not an agent of nobody, and I will tell a lie to satisfy my ears, cause a lie brings another,
when you search about Hattians and Uruk then we speak again about the Non IE languages in west Asia,

Nope, fact, a true, and you know it,
don't hide behind finger,
I don't want to say a lie or to deny truth cause someone is making claimings,
No matter what I want or I like, Truth is above all. searching truth, helps people be better,
I am not an agent of nobody, and I will tell a lie to satisfy my ears, cause a lie brings another,
when you search about Hattians and Uruk then we speak again about the Non IE languages in west Asia,
Hattians lived in Central Anatolia and were related to some folks in Caucasus.

Turkish and languages in Caucasus are like Chinese and African!

"The roots of Turkish can be traced to Central Asia, with the first known written records dating back nearly 1,300 years."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_language

Fantasy dream world or the other planet? Where do you live?

Hattians lived in Central Anatolia and were related to some folks in Caucasus.

Turkish and languages in Caucasus are like Chinese and African!

"The roots of Turkish can be traced to Central Asia, with the first known written records dating back nearly 1,300 years."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_language

just bullshit, 1 word says it all Orkhon,
that myth is propaganda created by some, to connect the pecheneges and the germans and the finnish with the Turks, the turks of south and the Turks of North, because most of them are anatolians, who change religion and language, so they wanted to create Panturkism,

I know and historic sources show us that beside Scythians, also Gutians existed in Gorduene.

actually Farsi is connected with all other Iranian languages. Farsi is the youngest Iranian language out of all.

Sassanids didnt spoke Avestan or Old Iranic. Sassanid language belonged to middle Iranic period.

Your mixing things up. Kurdish is a Northwest Iranic(Iranian) language. What simply means a Iranic language spoken in the Northwestern parts of Iranic inhabitant areas and has nothing, really nothing to do with the recent borders of the state Iran. And also this Northwest classification is outdated recenty linguists use rather this system.

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/8/2011/04/indo-european-family-of-languages.jpg

also show Kurds to Gordium Phrygia at 700 BC about

NO by Farsi I do not mean modern Farsi, but the reconstructed from Linguistic possible proto Iranian,
sory I didn't make make my shelf clear, I mean the Fars area where is area of aryan turning to Iranic

2 the Kurdish language is a Georgian Iranian language that has nothing to do with Avestan and is link to Old Iranic, as spoken by Sassanides, (a Irano-scythian or Irano-Slavic Language)

Next time watch carefully what I write, and don;t tell me about middle and modern,
Sassanids are the first who input Scythean and Alan in language at least as Franca words,

that I Have wrote, with that you copy is totally Different,
I make mistakes many times as Human, But I know what I am writing, At least I don't try to put other words in other mouth,
I say clearly, that sassanides input scythian or Alanic to old Iranic, creating a new form,
I dont say avestan and old Iranic were spoken by sassanides,

plz be carefull
I say kurdish language , as spoken by zazzanides, I mean kurdish modern is connected with sassanides,
the one you call middle

also show Kurds to Gordium Phrygia at 700 BC about

NO by Farsi I do not mean modern Farsi, but the reconstructed from Linguistic possible proto Iranian,
sory I didn't make make my shelf clear, I mean the Fars area where is area of aryan turning to Iranic

I know what you mean but still the Region Fars is not were Aryan tribes turned into Iranian. It is rather the Northern Zagroß area, south of the lake Urmiya. The Persians originally belonged to the Medes and were some kind of undergroup whom left a area around Urmiya which was called "Parsua" (the Word Persian comes from this) and moved South. The area we know today as Fars is simply named after the tribe and not the other way around.

Next time watch carefully what I write, and don;t tell me about middle and modern,
Sassanids are the first who input Scythean and Alan in language at least as Franca words,

that I Have wrote, with that you copy is totally Different,
I make mistakes many times as Human, But I know what I am writing, At least I don't try to put other words in other mouth,
I say clearly, that sassanides input scythian or Alanic to old Iranic, creating a new form,
I dont say avestan and old Iranic were spoken by sassanides,

plz be carefull
I say kurdish language , as spoken by zazzanides, I mean kurdish modern is connected with sassanides,
the one you call middle

I know that every human makes mistakes and this is no problem but this is why other people are there to show you your mistakes this is normal.

You are making a simple failure you think the Sassanides were Kurds just because the Word Sassa sounds similar to Zaza but I have to tell you Zaza and Sassa have nothing to do with each other. it is simply a coincidence. The name Zaza which describes a Kurdish tribe is very recent and new. And only used by outsiders. The Zaza never called themselves "Zaza" Their real name is Dimli or Kirmanc/Kird.

However it is true and we can assume, that Kurds also played a role in the Sassanid Empire. Ardashir the King was a half Kurd according to Sources and also the capital of Sassanids was located in the most Southeastern corner of Kurdistan but they had nothing to do with the Zaza Kurds living far away in Northwest.

I know what you mean but still the Region Fars is not were Aryan tribes turned into Iranian. It is rather the Northern Zagroß area, south of the lake Urmiya. The Persians originally belonged to the Medes and were some kind of undergroup whom left a area around Urmiya which was called "Parsua" (the Word Persian comes from this) and moved South. The area we know today as Fars is simply named after the tribe and not the other way around.

I know that every human makes mistakes and this is no problem but this is why other people are there to show you your mistakes this is normal.

You are making a simple failure you think the Sassanides were Kurds just because the Word Sassa sounds similar to Zaza but I have to tell you Zaza and Sassa have nothing to do with each other. it is simply a coincidence. The name Zaza which describes a Kurdish tribe is very recent and new. And only used by outsiders. The Zaza never called themselves "Zaza" Their real name is Dimli or Kirmanc/Kird.

However it is true and we can assume, that Kurds also played a role in the Sassanid Empire. Ardashir the King was a half Kurd according to Sources and also the capital of Sassanids was located in the most Southeastern corner of Kurdistan but they had nothing to do with the Zaza Kurds living far away in Northwest.

Nope I am not telling that Sassanides were Kurds,
I say that Kurdish is Connected with the language of Sassanides, a pre Arab Irano-scythian, not Pahlavi, not the language of Gethas,

Goga if you can accebt it or not ,but kurds are part of europe ,see y-dna tests,too . : ) 1 question to you ; do you really think that all europeans are the same @looking lol northern europe is different(england,germany,sweden etc,so they are only blond ..) than southern europe ; portugal,spain,,italia ..greece all that have almost same dns tests like kurds.

and see here :)) : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blond#Geographic_distribution

This thread has been viewed 239509 times.

Back