Link between haplogroup E and poor economic performance OT about Knovas & Ferreiro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knovas

Reaction score
Ethnic group
Catalan
Y-DNA haplogroup
I2a1a*
mtDNA haplogroup
K1b1a
Link between haplogroup E and poor economic performance OT about Knovas & Ferreiro

You forgot the glasses in South America, too bad. Sorry for you.

PD: Don't be more pathetic Agenda-man, you look like an angry clown :D

I have not been to Egypt, so I can not think of that country, but I visited once Morocco, It was a country that I did not like, but I have to admit that there were a lot of Moroccans who could pass for natives of southern Europe. It's logical because only 14 km separate the northern coast of Morocco to the south of Europe.

Perhaps the facial structure is different from a Greek, since there is much distance between the two countries. But skin pigmentation is like south Europe. I'm not talking about all moroccons. These Moroccans what I'm talking, have a facial structure of Mediterranean West: Similar to the Spaniards of Andalucia.

Andalusia only there is one.

Curious, I have found a list of most beautiful arabs woman.

http://www.fanoos.com/awards/sexy_arab_women_2010.html

A lot of these women are paler than a lot of women in South of Europe. Of course, the majority of arabs women are not so, but when someone (archaiochapilos) are saying that has not seen an egyptian or moroccon looking Greek, I have to laugh a lot. I suppose is product of the ignorance and lack of education.

They are very beautiful, but they are so different from the Spaniards.

A lot of these women are paler than a lot of women in South of Europe. Of course, the majority of arabs women are not so, but when someone (archaiochapilos) are saying that has not seen an egyptian or moroccon looking Greek, I have to laugh a lot. I suppose is product of the ignorance and lack of education.
I didn't mean that there are not Greek-looking Arabs but that there are not Greeks looking like Arabs (at least of what is stereotypical Arab). Not even Cretans or Aegeans look like Arabs.

J1 the most frequent Arabic haplogroup is only 2-3% in Greece, lower than in Italy I think...

Ferreiro should forget Spaniards and start worrying about his lovely Italians, since he would have much more work with them considering his stupid agenda.

Sick and clown, that's all.

hmmm
If I make plastic surgery, polish my teeth, paint my hair,
what ever, will you advertise me?
and show me as typical of a countrie?

It's really hard to find true Arab phenotypes anywhere in any indigenous European peoples. I've been to the Balkans and saw a few in Albania and Bulgaria (they were native). That's about it.

Last edited:
It's really hard to find true Arab phenotypes anywhere in any indigenous European peoples. I've been to the Balkans and saw a fewl in Albania and Bulgaria (they were native). That's about it.

are you sure about being native to albania and bulgaria?

besides what are the Arab phenotypes?
do we include Levantine and Messopotamia to Arab?
or Morrocan west saharan to Arab?
because I believe it is another story the muslim Arabic culture, and another the true Arabic,

hmmm
If I make plastic surgery, polish my teeth, paint my hair,
what ever, will you advertise me?
and show me as typical of a countrie?

I have not been to Lebanon, Syria or Egypt, but I have been to Turkey and Morocco, and I have seen a lot of natives there that could be pass as south europeans, and not all had surgery. the same is true in reverse.
Here we have 4 fools hating me because I talk about haplogroups E or T and its origin non european. If I only talked about haplogroups R or I, they will love me. I don't care, they are a complete waste of time. They writte the same in all forums, and they think that with their insults to me, scientific files will be forgotten. Poor men :LOL:.

I have not been to Lebanon, Syria or Egypt, but I have been to Turkey and Morocco, and I have seen a lot of natives there that could be pass as south european, and not all had surgery.
Here we have 4 fools hating me because I talk about haplogroups E or T and its origin non european. If I only talk about haplogroups R or I, they will love me. I don't care, they are a complete waste of time. They writte the same in all forums, and they think that with their insults to me, scientific files will be forgotten. Poor men :LOL:.

blah blah blah

Forum_Troll-thumb-312x445-68506.jpg

jajaja, here comes the t.r.o.l.l. incantation!

Seriously Ferreiro, you are poorest man here, nobody beleives a word of what you say, just a funny individual, nothing else.

If you want to do something useful, just go away to the circus. Many people will thank you for it, sure XDDD

Mediterranean sea has neve been an absolute barrier to human migrations.
Most of the inhabitants of both sides of Mediterranean sea (north and south) can be distinguished, but there is a minority that is interchangeable.
Exactly the same happens between the Iberian peninsula and the British Islands.

Sorry for us, you are participating in a democratic forum.
Pan y ajo.

Mediterranean sea has neve been an absolute barrier to human migrations.
Sorry for us, you are participating in a democratic forum.
Pan y ajo.
Pan y ajo?

You are defenitely stupid Ferreiro. You have admited right now that you are NOT Spanish, LIAR. This expresion does not exist, the correct one is "Ajo y Agua". You confused with Marcelino Pan y Vino or something like this jajaja.

Come on, keep fooling if you can. You are ridiculous, a t.r.o.l.l. who has nothing to teach here. Show you have a little bit of dignity and sense of shame, and close your account.

Pan y ajo?

You are defenitely stupid Ferreiro. You have admited right now that you are NOT Spanish, LIAR. This expresion does not exist, the correct one is "Ajo y Agua". You confused with Marcelino Pan y Vino or something like this jajaja.

Come on, keep fooling if you can. You are ridiculous, a t.r.o.l.l. who has nothing to teach here. Show you have a little bit of dignity and sense of shame, and close your account.

You'd want it, because you are a modern inquisitor. But you can wait and wait. I won't close my account, hahaha.

Very bad since your terrible mistake, now it's clear that you are not Spanish, just a liar clown. If you don't close your account, someone should do it for you (I hope so). That's the greatest truth.

PD: 35 years old...let me tell that if this is really true, what a pathetic child you are. SHAME!

Very bad since your terrible mistake, now it's clear that you are not Spanish, just a liar clown. If you don't close your account, someone should do it for you (I hope so). That's the greatest truth.

PD: 35 years old...let me tell that if this is really true, what a pathetic child you are. SHAME!

Be careful, maybe someone will close your account before, first for had been banned months ago when you was using Lynx nick and return now, and second because you only participate to insult and hate to everybody: latinamericans, jews, arabs, italians..., and third, you never provide scientific information.
I don't care, because the most of time I not even read your posts :LOL:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 19817 times.

Back