Y-DNA haplogroups of Greeks by region of origin

I have been watching these forums the last two days,I don't know much about Y-DNA but for what I'm reading with some easy "googles" is not something to be taken 100% for granted.I would like to learn more about it thought,even that I'm not a geneticist and I may not understand much.

Maciamo are you a scientist beyond the admin of this cafeteria called Eupedia forums?
I see much arrogance on your posts it makes me wonder,do you really have a degree on what you are talking about?

Now,I'll give you some reasons on why Greeks don't trust Turkey now and if you want the EU and the USA(I won't disagree that Greece today is a country that produces almost nothing in which a lot of people entered a mismanaged public sector).Turkey has been sending Afghanis and Pakistanis illegal immigrant constantly to Greece and EU does nothing about it,NATO needs Turkey to control the middle-near East so the EU will follow,these people stay in poor Greece forever,very few of these immigrants reach Germany with the so called immigrant problem,when I was in Germany the only immigrants I saw were some Turks pretending to be Ice-cube(the rapper) and some Polish kids with skate shoes,in general people that would survive in their own countries but I guess Germany doesn't take second-class immigrants and they still manage to get a high crime rate lol,I would guess the same for Belgium.The immigrants here live in abandoned basements,piss on the roads and give you the killer look that destroys your mood before work,no they don't see you like the tanned(?) brother but as a Christian political friend of the guy that broke in their houses and killed their families.I won't be surprised if the next bombings following Oslo will be in the tired center of Athens,myself I'm not daring to visit it.Moreover,Turks are making propaganda on these immigrants in the name of Islam(the ones that got rid to Greece lulz) to cause trouble in Greece,Turks want Greece to fail in order to use the Aegean sea for trading,they invading and fishing in Greek waters everyday but again USA and EU do nothing because they need Turkey.I suppose you live in a butterfly world,eating Belgian chocolate,watching the news and trying to find the halpogroupish way to define the bad and the good guy.

What are you talking about?

Are you making propaganda yourself?Why?Are you working for some sc@m genetics company for which Greeks isn't the target group?

But I don't think so,in my opinion you are just one of those "not so smart guys" who are bored to look at the official sources so you will reproduce everything propagandish you've heard or you'll make it by yourself.

So let's act as strict Europe AS A WHOLE,delete your forums after being exposed making propaganda-giving false information,give the right example as a Belgian to these deluded Greeks.

FORZA STRICTISCH EUROPA
DELETE THEM
Why is this that world "propaganda" comes mostly from Greek's lips? I haven't heard anyone from other nations using the word so much as Greeks. I hope, Greeks should stop for a moment and think twice of what is the cause of it. Surely there is one.
Is the whole world in conspiracy against Greece? Why is the Greece the center of attention of the world? Why are we in the center of universe again? Do they want our oil, or money (we don't have), or knowledge, new technologies, our fertile land?
I'm reading this thread and I've learned that Greeks are in great danger from all the sides, the turks, the macedonians, the albanians, bulgarins. The Greeks are surrendered from all sides and fighting hard to survive.
A very interesting fact is that all the outside-Greece voices like Maciamo, me, sparky, mzungu and others, on this forum, are accused of bias and propaganda. Why is it that Greeks feel that they have the license for the truth, and that they have objective point of view not polluted by propaganda? The world is wrong, we are right. Simple like that.

I'm sorry my friends, but this goes against all the logical conclusions.
If you want to know what propaganda is, I guess, ask you ministry of education.

PS. If it comes to Maciamo, he is a scientists and a very good one. None conventional, high spirited, energetic, enthusiastic, smart son of a gun. There are not many of this caliber.

Welcome to the club Mzungu, lol, it was my impressions too, that I'm joining a very egalitarian/international/open minded society on international wide web forums of Eupedia. The real life proved me wrong unfortunately.
Reading this thread makes me wonder if the Greek dislike for there neighbors come from education, or should we look for a hate gene in Balkan nations?

Comes from Truth Lebrok,
The truth, only if you hear the last 2 speaches of Erdogan at 19 & 20 07 2011 and a previous of Pappandreou at a big sport event in Turkey, then you know the truth,

except if in your world CIA censored even the right to think and search
education has nothing to do with modern days, reality and truth,
under an old EU report >75% of media in greece are hiding or change facts,
but you know that meditterenean people have developed a sense to realize truth and what is behind,
if some choose to be sheep and only beee and live in the plains of paradise,
some other still use mind to see behind,
For your information Greek education has few lessons after 1875 mainly the WW1 and stops at ww2,
because we believe that modern history is still alive, so we wait to die at least 2 generations to enter education,
Greeks do not Hate, But Greeks live under fear and pressure of war every day and threats,
enough, the Henry Kissinger plans have ... us a lot. but we are still here and will be, while we .... at Kissinger's grave, or our children

I guess you DID NOT EVEN READ THE SPEECH OF ERDOGAN IN YOUR PARADISE,
BUT YOU CLAIM GREEK FOR HATE
AND NOT THE PRESIDENT OF TURKEY WHO THINK OF CYPRUS AS A PIRATE AND TERRORIST COUNTRY

Truth hurts but when you read the last 2 speaches of Erdogan

and when you live in an island and above you fly Turkish F16,
when after WW2 you see expell of Greeks from polis, Burn down Churches Temples, you See the Turkish army invade Cyprus, and you see the IMIA case at 2000
there is no need to hate, you know and you think,

you do not have to be educated to know that Turkey has casus beli with all its neighbors,
and you do not to watch tv to think,
HATE is a feeling that is feeded
IF YOU READ THE SPEECH OF ERDOGAN THEN YOU REALIZE WHAT CREATES HATE,

THE HATE GENES AND WRONG EDUCATION BACK TO YOUR PARADISE,

THE GREEK DISLIKE FOR THE NEIGHBORS COMES FROM THE ACTS OF THEIR NEIGHBORS

AND YET MANY GREEKS HAVE FRIENDS IN TURKEY AND FYROM,
CAUSE WE KNOW THAT POLITICS IS ANOTHER STORY THAN SIMPLE HUMANS,

In a previous post you said about feeling safety and the twin towers
just compare the 11/09 with 1953 1974 and rest,
and you were happy for the possible death of Osama
but you did hear the other Osama the terrorist of the another area,

but what can i expect from a person that believes that usage of Unicef for military reason is a blessed idea, with out even THINK the future,

Maybe for you it is a blessed thing to create big Fyromia to honor a papper, with 4 religions an6 nationalities,
maybe for you it is an honor the Cyprus line, while the Berlin wall was a shame
maybe for you it is legal the casus beli on Greece's autonomy laws about sea and international laws,
maybe you believe that Greece ask veto in EU entrance of turkey, (a big lie)

I believe it is not the Greek education but your information, censored and change by your Unicef's partner, following the old dogma of Kissinger,

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT CYPRUS IS AN ILLEGAL STATE?
OR A TERRORIST STATE?

I have to say its the perception of the media that probably gives the wrong idea. The BBC being british has a strong pro-turkish biased that I can see from time to time.

As an example, I forgot the exact date, but I read of another assassination attempt on the Patriach of Constantinople that was halted. I thought this was going to make some sort of international news. Imaging if there was an assassination attempt on the patriarch of Rome (the pope), the news would be everywhere. So I turn on to watch the BBC and insted there was a special on protestant churches in Turkey. So it makes me wonder about some things, what perception British news in particular wants to give to the outside world about Turkey, Russia, and other areas related and British geo-political goals. I don't really trust any singular news media at all anymore, I have to look at 5 to get the real story.

I think the greeks protesting this year realized this, which is why they didn't want the media filming them because they knew what kind of story they would write about them; lazy greeks protesting because they don't want to pay vs the reality of greeks don't want to pay for the greed of banks and corrupt politicians.

As an example, I forgot the exact date, but I read of another assassination attempt on the Patriach of Constantinople that was halted. I thought this was going to make some sort of international news. Imaging if there was an assassination attempt on the patriarch of Rome (the pope), the news would be everywhere. So I turn on to watch the BBC and insted there was a special on protestant churches in Turkey. So it makes me wonder about some things, what perception British news in particular wants to give to the outside world about Turkey, Russia, and other areas related and British geo-political goals.

Stop thinking of a grand conspiracy or government propaganda. The BBC just reflects the national British psyche, with all its cultural bias and imperfections. Few Britons have heard of the Patriach of Constantinople at all. That name doesn't have the same potency as the Pope in Rome, because Greece and Turkey belonged to a slightly different civilization than western and northern Europe, that of the Orthodox Byzantine empire. I wouldn't say it's as remote as the Islamic world, but that is not something with which the man in the street is familiar. Everybody knows the Pope because the Church of England broke off from Rome, and every Briton knows the story of Henry VIII's divorce. So if the BBC didn't make much fuss about the Patriach of Constantinople it's because their audience doesn't give a damn.

Stop thinking of a grand conspiracy or government propaganda. The BBC just reflects the national British psyche, with all its cultural bias and imperfections. Few Britons have heard of the Patriach of Constantinople at all. That name doesn't have the same potency as the Pope in Rome, because Greece and Turkey belonged to a slightly different civilization than western and northern Europe, that of the Orthodox Byzantine empire. I wouldn't say it's as remote as the Islamic world, but that is not something with which the man in the street is familiar. Everybody knows the Pope because the Church of England broke off from Rome, and every Briton knows the story of Henry VIII's divorce. So if the BBC didn't make much fuss about the Patriach of Constantinople it's because their audience doesn't give a damn.

I hate to burst your bubble but the BBC gets broadcasts in more countries than just england. So the ignorance of the english is not a reason for their selective programs.

I hate to burst your bubble but the BBC gets broadcasts in more countries than just england. So the ignorance of the english is not a reason for their selective programs.

Who makes the programmes ? Who funds the BBC ? The answer to both is British people. The BBC has turned into an global media organisation idolised in countries that do not have quality media of their own, like Africa, the Middle East, most of Asia and South America (just check the list of languages available). But that's not because the BBC provides this translation service that it is in any way not primarily a fundamentally British organisation, with a British world view and British bias, like any other media. Its popularity owes to the fact that the British bias is more easily tolerated than most other national biases, be them American, French or Chinese.

Greek language.

Well teach us the turkish language while you are at it. Just ask your baba if you need help. Oh here i will start it for you.

Here is your continuity

TURKISH ENGLISH GREEK
det Custom Adeti
Afaroz Excommunicate Aforismos
Aga Land owner Agas
Ahmak Idiot Ahmakis
Ahtapot Octopus Htapodi
Alan Area, ground Alana
Alarga Open sea, distant Alarga
Aman For mercy's sake Aman
Anadolu Anatolia (East in Greek) Anatoli
Ananas Pineapple Ananas
Anason Aniseed Anithos
Anfora Anchor Amphoreus
Angarya Forced labor Angaria
Aptal Stupid Abdalis
Apukurya Carnival Apokria
Arap Negro, bogyman Arapis
Arnavut Albanian Arnautis
Asik Someone in love Asikis
Atlet Athlete Athlitis
Avanak Gullible, stupid Avanakis
Ayran A drink Ariani
Baba - Father - Babas
Baca - Chimney - Batzias
Bacak - Leg, leg of trousers in G.- Batzaki
Bacanak - Brother in law - Batjanakis
Baglama - A string instrument - Baglamas
Bahce - Garden - Bahtses
Bahsis - Tip - Baxisi
Bakir - Copper - Bakiri
Bakkal - Grocer - Bakkalis
Baklava - Baklava - Baklavas
Balta - Ax - Baltas
Bamya - Okra - Bamia
Barbunya - A fish - Barbunia
Barut - Gunpowder - Baruti
Battaniye - Woolen Blanket - Batania
Batakci - Swindler - Bataxis
Bayrak - Flag - Bairaki
Bekar - Batchelor - Bekiaris
Bekri - Drunk - Bekris
Bela - Trouble - Belas
Benzin - Petrol, gas - Benzina
Bereket - Abundance, plenty - Bereket
Beton - Concrete - Beton
Bey - Mr. - Beis
Bezelye - Pea - Bizeli
Biber - Pepper - Piperi
Biftek - Steak - Bifteki
Bodrum - Cellar, dungeon - Boudroumi
Bomba - Bomb - Bomba
Bostan - Vegetable field, garden - Bostani
Bora - Storm - Bora
Boya - Paint - Bogia
Borek - Pastry, pie - Boureki
Bre - Hi, you - Vre
Budala - Idiot - Boudalas
Bulgur - Boiled wheat - Bligouri
But - Thigh - Bouti
Buz - Ice, very cold - Bouzi
Buzuki - Bouzouki - Bouzouki
Cacik - A drink with cucumbers- Tzatziki
Caka - Swagger, vanity - Tsaka
Cam - Window pane - Tzami
Cami - Mosque - Tzami
Cambaz - Acrobat, dealer in G.- Tzambazis
Cenabet - Crabbed person - Tzanabetis
Cep - Pocket - Tsepi
Cereme - Fine or cost of damage- Tzeremes
Cezve - Coffee Pot - Tzesves
Ciger - Liver, lungs - Tziyeri
Cimbiz - Tweezers - Tsimpida
Cuce - Dwarf - Tsutzes
Cadir - Tent - Tsiantiri
Cakirkeyif - Slightly drunk - Tsakir-kefi
Cali - Thorny plant - Tsiali
Calim - Flexibility, show off - Tsalimi
Cam - Pine tree - Tsami
Canak - Shallow bowl - Tsanaki
Canta - Handbag - Tsanta
Capacul - Untidy - Tsapatulis
Capari - Weight anchor - Tsapari
Capkin - Seducer, coquettish - Tsahpinis
Capraz - Crossed - Tsaprazi
Cardak - Hut of dried branches - Tsardaki
Carsi - Market - Charsi
Carik - Rustic shoe - Tsarouhi
Catal - Fork - Tsatala
Catra Patra - Stumbling speech - Tsatra patra
Cavus- Sergeant - Tsausis
Cay - Tea - Tsai
Celebi - Pleasant man, mentor - Tselebis
Cember - Circle - Tsemperi
Cengel - Hook - Tsingeli
Ciklet - Chewing gum - Tsikla
Ciftetelli- A dance - siftetelli
Ciftlik - Large country estate - Tsifliki
Cifit - Tight in money - Tsifoutis
Cimento - Cement - Tsimento
Cinko - Zinc - Tsingos
Ciftlik - Big farm, property - Tsifliki
Cirak - Apprentice - Tsiraki
Cipura- A fish - Tsipura
Ciroz - A fish - Tsiros
Coban - Shepherd - Tsobanis
Corap - Woolen sock- Tsurapis
Corba - soup - Tsorbas
Corek - Large bun - Tsoureki
Cotra - File fish - Tsotra

Ancient GREEK and Turkish are same? Go fool somebody else who dont know your fake identity.

Impressive....

According to your logic, below is another case proving that the English people descend from Arabs:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_words_of_Arabic_origin

So everyone, forget all these fairytales about Angles and Saxons, Normans, etc. The truth has finally been revealed by DejaVu and the academic community will remain eternally indebted.

By the way, since you mention "athlete", "aphorism", "octopus", "anatolia", "amphorae", "cement" and "aphorism" among the examples of "Turkish" words borrowed by the Greeks, would you care to explain how these words reached the vocabularies of almost every European language?

Who makes the programmes ? Who funds the BBC ? The answer to both is British people. The BBC has turned into an global media organisation idolised in countries that do not have quality media of their own, like Africa, the Middle East, most of Asia and South America (just check the list of languages available). But that's not because the BBC provides this translation service that it is in any way not primarily a fundamentally British organisation, with a British world view and British bias, like any other media. Its popularity owes to the fact that the British bias is more easily tolerated than most other national biases, be them American, French or Chinese.

I agree with everything you just said but with this highlighted point you just pretty much agreed with me about BBC being britished biased towards things of british geo-political interests, which turkey is one. So no its not some government consipiracy that BBC is pro-turkish as britian wants to see Turkey in the EU. So they will protray the country using programs that doesn't necesarily match the reality of that country, or be selective in programs the want to air about certain countries.

I don't want to just target turkey, the BBC does this alot. They like to highlight the lack of human rights alot in the middle east but only to specific countries, and not those friendly to britain, which I'm speaking of the ones in the arabic penisula (saudi arabia, UAE, ect.). They do the same for Serbia aswell as trying to portray it as the evil contry in the balkans when albanians and croats did just as much wrong doing in the yugoslav wars, so its all political, but very powerful.

So yes I agree with you but don't say I'm some conspiracy nutjob when I'm able to see biases in news media, from bbc, to cnn, to foxnews, to RT, to aljazeera, ect.

It's refreshing to hear another voice of reason. Welcome to Eupedia Jacker22.

It's refreshing to hear another voice of reason. Welcome to Eupedia Jacker22.

I've noticed that your definition of reason is one that goes along with your train of thinking, even if there is imperical evidence that proves other wise.

The example of the assassination attempt of the Patriarch of Constantinople and the lack of reporting on it from large news medias like the BBC was just an example of biases. I'll provide another example of a major event that happened recently that was not covered on BBC because it will harm the image the BBC wants to portray of specific countries, including turkey.

We all know that one of the major obsticals facing Turkey's E.U. integration is the Cyprus issue, so any comments from big players about their plans for the island should be pretty big news indeed, players like christophoras -president of Cyprus, and erdogan -president of turkey. So I was surprised again (not really) when this event occured and it reseived no attention at all from the BBC;

http://www.cyprusupdates.com/2011/0...or-turkish-invasion-anniversary-celebrations/

which was followed by comments from british MP's;

http://www.cyprusupdates.com/2011/0...uff-explains-how-erdogan-is-moving-backwards/

and now this is reaching UN level attention;

http://www.cyprusweekly.com.cy/main/92,1,283,0,21487-CYPRUS.aspx

I don't know what you people consider news worthly, but stories like this should get more than zero attention from large news medias like the BBC, stories that have to deal with the E.U., invasions, and UN attention should be broadcast.

But like I said earlier, the BBC bias towards its "special" countries is very obvious in its new reporting.

Where is that much sensitivity exactly?
I'm explaining why Greeks don't trust Turkey and can't see EU as an elitist.

Personal insults?
I didn't say anything about his mother,I said how I see him as he used his terms to stereotype me as a Greek.Still I asked,is he a professor or something?Does he have a degree at least?

Maciamo is a guy that pretends to show people which populations descent from(their fathers) but he was caught giving and highlighting fake information,you don't have to live in Greece to know that it hasn't been vetoing.

And I am calm,only 2 lines at the end in CAPS,and by myself I believe that Greeks say some right things among a lot BS that they say but they're not taken seriously because they're shouting.Overall,these media you are talking about are right,they may emphasize things too much but Greece of today is a country that doesn't produce much,people have been living on government's back which has been living on the bankers' back and instead of trying their luck to the farms they're protesting like there is money left(not speaking about every protester).What more should we explain calmly and clearly?Greece is a sh!th@le and Maciamo a propagandist,simple things.

Telling someone his posts are arrogant, telling a person he is stupid or "not so smart" and calling them a propagandist are indeed personal attacks and, in English, come across as anything but calm. More like hysterical and nasty.

All well and good if you disagree with Maciamo's opinion, but leave out the insults and stick to debating the facts or no-one will take anything you say seriously. Read the threads on Spain and you'll see what I mean.

Greece is actually officially named the Hellenic Republic or Elliniki Dimokratia and Ellatha (Ellada) is only the genetive case for the word Hellas. Hellas is, of course, the ancient or traditional name for the lands inhabited by the Hellenes. But as you say, people do have the right to choose their country's name.

Greece chose to style itself as the Hellenic Republic in English (and other European languages beside Greek), but nobody uses that denomination. I have never heard it once in the media, not to mention by people in a conversation. Not even the French use it, and they contantly use expressions like the French Republic, the Italian Republic, the Russian Federation, and call the Japanese les Nippons. But then the official name of Bangkok is Krung Thep Mahanakhon Amon Rattanakosin Mahintharayutthaya Mahadilok Phop Noppharat Ratchathani Burirom Udomratchaniwet Mahasathan Amon Phiman Awatan Sathit Sakkathattiya Witsanukam Prasit, but nobody ever uses it either. :LOL:

Well, international trade had an influence on how countries were named. I live in The Netherlands. (keep in mind that's plural)
But most of the world keeps using the name "Holland". And that while Holland is only a part of The Netherlands as a whole.
The French use the correct name. Les Pays Bas. The Low Countries, or The Lowlands if you like.

Well, international trade had an influence on how countries were named. I live in The Netherlands. (keep in mind that's plural)
But most of the world keeps using the name "Holland". And that while Holland is only a part of The Netherlands as a whole.
The French use the correct name. Les Pays Bas. The Low Countries, or The Lowlands if you like.

maybe you should revert to your original name of Batavia.

In italy, they say Olanda which is Holland also.

Hmm.. Batavia is named after a tribe ( Batavii) that seems to be gone up into thin air.
Well, they named a ship after it, what became a disaster.
Also the city of Batavia, what is now Djakarta in Indonesia.

Also Belgium is a name derived from the Belgae tribe as mentioned by the Romans.

Taxandria was the name of the southern part of The Netherlands .
The old name for my region Brabant.

Perhaps we should try a new name.

Waterland.

Hmm.. Batavia is named after a tribe ( Batavii) that seems to be gone up into thin air.

Also Belgium is a name derived from the Belgae tribe as mentioned by the Romans.

Perhaps we should try a new name.

Waterland.

maybe Zeeland ................of course Friesland would be out of the question:grin:

The Batavian Republic is an expression still in use for the Netherlands.

It is actually Toxandria.

Greece chose to style itself as the Hellenic Republic in English (and other European languages beside Greek), but nobody uses that denomination. I have never heard it once in the media, not to mention by people in a conversation. Not even the French use it, and they contantly use expressions like the French Republic, the Italian Republic, the Russian Federation, and call the Japanese les Nippons. But then the official name of Bangkok is Krung Thep Mahanakhon Amon Rattanakosin Mahintharayutthaya Mahadilok Phop Noppharat Ratchathani Burirom Udomratchaniwet Mahasathan Amon Phiman Awatan Sathit Sakkathattiya Witsanukam Prasit, but nobody ever uses it either. :LOL:

Regardless of what others may think it is still not the name that is on all official documentation, but I was really explaining why the Greeks call their country Ellatha.

It is interesting what people call themselves and others though. Everyone once used Bombay, well all except the locals that is, they always used Mumbai. And the Greeks still call some places by their ancient names, France is called Gaul or Gallia, England is Anglia and Switzerland is Helvetia

It is interesting what people call themselves and others though. Everyone once used Bombay, well all except the locals that is, they always used Mumbai.

I am not sure about that. There wasn't any indigenous place name before the Portuguese founded the colony of Bombay ("Good Bay"). Mumbai is a deformation of that name by the locals rather than the other way round. However I am not sure when it happened. India became independent in 1947, but Indians continued using the name Bombay until 1995. I think that the name changed had more to do with a political will to get rid of the colonial past. Likewise, Madras was founded by the British as Fort St. George, and Madras was already an Indian name for the city that developed around the fort. The new name, Chennai, is a modern invention, loosely derived from a old nearby village named Chennapattanam.

And the Greeks still call some places by their ancient names, France is called Gaul or Gallia, England is Anglia and Switzerland is Helvetia

That's interesting indeed. The map of Europe from a Turkish perspective looks very different, especially the Balkans. Greece is Yunanistan, Albania is Arnavutluk, Montenegro is Karadağ (literal translation of "Black Mountain"), Serbia is Sırbistan, Bulgaria is Bulgaristan, and Croatia is Hırvatistan.

I am not sure about that. There wasn't any indigenous place name before the Portuguese founded the colony of Bombay ("Good Bay"). Mumbai is a deformation of that name by the locals rather than the other way round. However I am not sure when it happened. India became independent in 1947, but Indians continued using the name Bombay until 1995. I think that the name changed had more to do with a political will to get rid of the colonial past. Likewise, Madras was founded by the British as Fort St. George, and Madras was already an Indian name for the city that developed around the fort. The new name, Chennai, is a modern invention, loosely derived from a old nearby village named Chennapattanam.

That's interesting indeed. The map of Europe from a Turkish perspective looks very different, especially the Balkans. Greece is Yunanistan, Albania is Arnavutluk, Montenegro is Karadağ (literal translation of "Black Mountain"), Serbia is Sırbistan, Bulgaria is Bulgaristan, and Croatia is Hırvatistan.

Montenegro comes from the Venetian word
monte = mountains
negro = black

Montenegro even has on its coat of arms the Venetian lion without wings due to its history
The country's name in most Western European languages reflects an adoption of the Italian-Venetian term monte negro (Italian would be monte nero), meaning "black mountain", which probably dates back to the era of Venetian hegemony over the area in the Middle Ages.

In regards to the portuguese and bombay, IIRC they had Goa first, from 1510 until the 20th century

This thread has been viewed 362093 times.

Back