having problems

Anyone help please, I cannot seem to kill my account so that I can create another account and try to fix my massive problem.

please provide a link or instructions or method to kill my registration

Anyone help please, I cannot seem to kill my account so that I can create another account and try to fix my massive problem.

please provide a link or instructions or method to kill my registration

I don't understand why you can't create another account...in my case the problem was solved after some days without enter the Forum.

@knovas

I cannot create another account because it says my email address is already in use even though I am logged out.
Also, when my name appears as being logged on , I need to relog on to write in the forums. So, basically I seem to be always logged on , even though sometimes it says so and sometimes it does not.

If I can kill this registraion I can create another ................. can you help or guide me on how to do it

@knovas

I cannot create another account because it says my email address is already in use even though I am logged out.
Also, when my name appears as being logged on , I need to relog on to write in the forums. So, basically I seem to be always logged on , even though sometimes it says so and sometimes it does not.

If I can kill this registraion I can create another ................. can you help or guide me on how to do it

I think the problem is that you have to create a new e-mail adress to associate with the new account. The website probably detects that the e-mail adress you want to use belongs to another person who has already an account here.

@knovas

Hi, create another account, with the same IP, and it works, but you have to use another username and e-mail. Now after one week without using my normal account, it is working normal.

That's what I thought it would happen Wilhelm. Very good!

new account works fine. I will wait a week and use my old one and see what happens

Good!

It seems the system works, since both Wilhelm and I can use our normal account now. However, I'm still wondering how is this possible...informatics and aspects related are sometimes quite absurd.

I have a problem: I cannot add new people to my friends list anymore.

EDIT: Never mind. Now it works. :)

When I looked, I thought it was another one with the strange problems jaja

Good for you.

I wonder if it's not a cookie problem. If your accounts worked again after logging in with another account (therefore clearing the old account's cookies), then it was maybe just that.

But some of our accounts worked again after some days without connecting...don't know the reason, but it was exactly like this.

I have noticed something: it's impossible to send PMs to the real Maciamo because there is 3 or 4 other "Maciamos" with the same screen name.

I just tested it. Every PM to a Maciamo seems to go this Maciamo:

http://www.eupedia.com/forum/member.php?28545-Maciamo

That's strange. I hadn't noticed that someone used the same username as mine. I don't even know how that is possible. I have banned the three guys who tried to pass for me. I checked the IP addresses. One was from Petach Tikva in Israel, another one from England (Birmingham apparently), and the last one from Baghdad, Iraq ! Quite an audience ! The one from Israel managed to get 89 messages destined to me (all the PM sent to me since October 2010). Fortunately it seems that he didn't open/read any of them. I apologise if I didn't reply to any of your PM's since last year, but I didn't receive any. I will contact vBulletin and inquire how such a thing could have happened.

That's strange. I hadn't noticed that someone used the same username as mine. I don't even know how that is possible. I have banned the three guys who tried to pass for me.

Thanks. :)

still having intermittent problems , ...........funny how my other account is 100% perfect

That's surprising Maciamo, it seems this people had some strange knowledge on informatics. ¿Do you think they can be related with the problems some users are suffering as it has been mentioned here?

This thread has been viewed 46765 times.

Back