Wilhelm

Reaction score
Ethnic group
Celtiberians
Y-DNA haplogroup
R1b-S26
mtDNA haplogroup
H1
Almost everytime I acces to a section or a post, or try to post , it says an error of the Server being too busy or sometimes an 404 Error. I've spent 30 minutes only to make this post. Thanks.

I have the same problems. It is imposible to participate in the forum normally. What happens???

I'm not having any problems at all, maybe the problem is with your server only?

Same problem...
Since 2 days it's very difficult for me to be connected and to post a comment...

I am not having THAT problem. But whenever I want to post a picture (not URL), I get an error that my post is too short and should have at least 10 characters, even if my post contains way more than 10 characters

Last edited:
Same problem here. Almost impossible to post.

Again, it is IMPOSSIBLE! What the hell is going on? Solve the problem, this is not normal. It's 4th day now, come on!

Third time I write. It's about one week since the problems started, and I feel those we have these problems are literally ignored. Must be a solution, it is imposible to remain like this.

Third time I write. It's about one week since the problems started, and I feel those we have these problems are literally ignored. Must be a solution, it is imposible to remain like this.

The problem still continues. The forums works horrible. Is almost imposible to post. It must be a problem of the server, only the administartor can do something, but I guess he is not having the same problems.

Two weeks aprox and still with the same. Can somebody solve this problem please? It's very difficult to participate, and for two weeks it's a signal that something's going wrong.

I don't know what happened, but now the site seems to work normally. I hope there won't be changes.

If someone did something, thanks.

Not for me. Im still having the same problems.

Oh man, sorry for you XD

I don't know if it is a coincidence or not, but I stoped to enter the Forum for 2-3 days aprox. I don't have another explanation.

its been 5 days since I have been having forums problems.

It only happens after I log on to the forum, any remedy for this.

entering 30 to 40 times per screen and getting either server is too busy or 404 error, seems a major issue on your part.

I use Firefox 6.0 if this helps

Nearly 10 days of problems, how long before a fix or is this the best that Eupedia can serve?

I have created a new account, as you can see, and now it runs so smoothly.

It's curious that in my case the problem seems to be solved. Try to enter with you normal account in one week, and will see what happens.

Its been 15 days and still have problems. SINCE THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT, does anyone know how to reset my account to default status.

I cannot create new account as it will not let me.

This thread has been viewed 46783 times.

Back