having problems

whats wrong with this stupid forum, if i take more than 2 minutes to write, it does not save and asks me to relog.............in which case i lost all written stuff.

get some new programmers

whats wrong with this stupid forum, if i take more than 2 minutes to write, it does not save and asks me to relog.............in which case i lost all written stuff.

get some new programmers

I once had this problem, but it's easily fixed by clearing your cookies. If not, the problem is with your computer.

why do I have to log on more than ONCE when I enter into an archival thread ? .........it always says I do not have persmission and log again. which means I got to log out, then relog in...........seems very weird

Each time I post anything with more than few sentences ,it will not post as I have been timed out ! (same as Zanipolo) I have cleared cookies but it still happens . Rather frustrating.

Everything else works fine.

Last edited:
Each time I post anything with more than few sentences ,it will not post as I have been timed out ! (same as Zanipolo) I have cleared cookies but it still happens . Rather frustrating.

Everything else works fine.

Try changing the cookies settings in your browser. What browser (and what version) are you using ? When is the last time you upgraded your browser ?

Try changing the cookies settings in your browser. What browser (and what version) are you using ? When is the last time you upgraded your browser ?

Well strangely enough it was suggested to me by a family member about a fortnight ago that I should update my browser Maybe that is the problem, I`ll have it checked later.
In meantime, thanks for quick reply.

What is the little star at bottom of each box for ? I dont seem to have one, does it matter ?

I think you're referring to reputation star. It has the same meaning like + and -, at top of the post box. The star should give much more credit than just +. I'm not sure though, the credit ratings were set by Maciamo some time ago.
You don't see the star under your box, because it doesn't make sense if people give credit/reputation to themselves.

Last edited:
I think you're referring to reputation star. It has the same meaning like + and -, at top of the post box. The star should give much more credit than just +. I'm not sure though, the credit ratings were set by Maciamo some time ago.
You don't see the star under your box, because it doesn't make sense if people give credit/reputation to themselves.

I actually realised that about 25 seconds after posting Le Brok. I have never used the star as I usually go to right top of page and hit that if I read something I like or find interesting. I must use the star in future though. Thanks :)

I have a problem with my signature under the posts.
When I am writing a post, I am seeing it, but when I
send post, it is perished. Why it is not visible?

I have a problem with my signature under the posts.
When I am writing a post, I am seeing it, but when I
send post, it is perished. Why it is not visible?

same issue

This thread has been viewed 46805 times.

Back