Economy Reuters: Riots shake faith in UK austerity, stability

Well, what you heard is utter crap!

I think that there can in some circumstances be important problems with welfare, whereby it will counter-intuitively keep people unemployed by discouraging them from job-seeking. This tends to happen when welfare check values are right below the maximum amount such people could expect to earn on the market. But that doesn't seem to be the case here, unless anyone can find evidence to the contrary. So, yeah, long story short... utter crap.

And btw, it isn't that long ago The British burnt the White House in Washington.
Most Americans already forgot about that, or don't even know!

Yeah, during the War of 1812... what does that have to do with anything, though? Are we supposed to still be sore?

Another point is..
The right wing extravaganza in Europe is a post-colonial problem.
In France the FN.. Colonials
In The Netherlands the PVV.. Wilders originates from a colonial family. (Indonesia)
In England.. Guess what?

Finland though? Switzerland? These countries have such parties too, but they aren't historically colonial.

England is a country with very rude treatment of the poor. The rich don't care about that.
It's the rich that became wealthy because of the looting they did in the past, slavery, piracy, whatever.
England has a long history of oppression of other cultures and nations.
Now they get what they earn.
And btw, it isn't that long ago The British burnt the White House in Washington.

As much as I hate to defend the wealthy, but you can't possibly blame anyone today for the actions of their ancestors. Their predecessors may have become rich due to colonialism but it isn't the case now. Nor are today's British population responsible for the burning of the White House. Generalising and blaming everyone today for the actions of a few in the past, especially when you consider that Britain wasn't a democratic nation, doesn't make a lot of sense.

It's about the repressive system in Britain. Their mentality. And that hasn't changed much in hundreds of years.
That's what I meant.

On one hand the English are aggressive, it's a kind of habit. It's no wonder that the word "hooligan" is from England.
On the other hand, the government has been cutting on education for the common man for a long time.
Unemployment, poor housing conditions, lack of education.
I think there are also looters from a rich background that hitchhike in the mayhem.
There are hooligans with well paid jobs, that like to use violence just for the kick.

Last edited:
Only two thought in my head:

1) Deport these apes back to Africa
&
2) Want to gloat a little bit over British government which very loves to teach other countries in "democratic issues". Now, British government limits the use of Facebook, Blackberry & Twitter like Iran in 2009 year, Cameron also threatens that will use military forces. Don't looks very democratic is not it?

View attachment 5066View attachment 5067View attachment 5068View attachment 5069
pencil.png

Haha.. Most of "these apes" are from England. Whites.
But of course it's easy to put some black looters on camera,
all the more because they were stupid enough not to wear masks and such.

Anton, I guess you never have witnessed what white hooligans are able to..

They are well organized.
They use modern communication means to strike at several places at the same time.

We have seen it in Rotterdam years ago.

In The Netherlands the main internet provider in those days had a site where anyone could send an SMS to a certain groups of people with cell phones.
It was used by hooligans to command a military like operation in the city of Rotterdam.

The SMS grouping site was closed down.

In England they used the same kind of technology.
And so, the government has to do something.
They were sleeping anyway!

Well, what you heard is utter crap!
As you say yourself..

It isn't true!
England is a country with very rude treatment of the poor. The rich don't care about that.
It's the rich that became wealthy because of the looting they did in the past, slavery, piracy, whatever.
England has a long history of oppression of other cultures and nations.

Now they get what they earn.

Another point is..
The right wing extravaganza in Europe is a post-colonial problem.
In France the FN.. Colonials
In The Netherlands the PVV.. Wilders originates from a colonial family. (Indonesia)
In England.. Guess what?
Only two thought in my head:

1) Deport these apes back to Africa
&
2) Want to gloat a little bit over British government which very loves to teach other countries in "democratic issues". Now, British government limits the use of Facebook, Blackberry & Twitter like Iran in 2009 year, Cameron also threatens that will use military forces. Don't looks very democratic is not it?

View attachment 5066View attachment 5067View attachment 5068View attachment 5069
pencil.png

These are exactly the far left and far right arguments I've expected to come! :LOL:

These are exactly the far left and far right arguments I've expected to come! :LOL:

:clap:

To be honest, I don't really know where to begin with Anton's thought #1.

At least his thought #2 is reasonable?

I've just been wondering if Anton's 1) thought is a tongue in cheek reply. Surely that comment can't be serious?

Sadly Anton's reply is meant very serious. And it only represents a very typical attitude like it is found in all post-communist countries from east Germany to Russia. It's just some bitterness caused by mistrust into all types of governments and too much requirement of one's own responsibility and flexibility. Their ideal state would be something like
-social unity, with financial benefits for the general public, under exclusion of all "misfits" (blacks, homosexuals etc...)
-freedom of speech, liberty and active political participation of those who are conform with the majority, under protection of an authoritarian ("caring", "benevolent") government chosen by the people

It wasn't difficult for Anton to insult blacks, and mock about the British government at the same time, which in his eyes represents the typical hypocritical, western pussy state.

Demonstration in Greece,

to show solidarity and raise morale of British riots
outside british embassy

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="360" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xkhy6o"></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkhy6o_y-yyyyyyyyy-yyy-yyyyyyyyyyyyyy_news" target="_blank">Η επιστροφή των Αγανακτισμένων</a> <i> by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/News247" target="_blank">News247</a></i>

and for some who do not understand times, wait few monts after Dragi (goldman sachs ex-) takes control of Europe,
they will sell even air in pappers,
last days of Banking system are near i believe.

represented parliament democracy is over,
time for more majority choices,
time to make system more for people, and not for Banks,

No at this time I am not serious, it's their internal British deal. But here should sound also right-conservative point of view, not only that tolerant left-wing point of view which often afraid of truth.
Reinaert rightly said that Britain have own reasons to rioting which connecting with political system. But watch any video about riots and you will notice that 90% of all thieves and rioters have immigrant background.

No Anton, 90% are whites.
Perhaps you only saw the few youtubies with blacks.
We had many more on the news here.
And it were the whites who were rampaging.
As always in England.

No at this time I am not serious, it's their internal British deal. But here should sound also right-conservative point of view, not only that tolerant left-wing point of view which often afraid of truth.
Reinaert rightly said that Britain have own reasons to rioting which connecting with political system. But watch any video about riots and you will notice that 90% of all thieves and rioters have immigrant background.

Anton when Alexis was Killed in Greece, Greek riot for 1-2 days,
the 3rd etc day immigrants who see that no order existed find time to Loot,
do not compare riots with looting,
the video shows Loot, not Rioteers,

Remember that when a big riot is on loose Looters have their best,

Last edited:
This is the other side of the story!

Uh uh it is too late for you now, sorry :cool-v:

If I had not written my last post you would still defend your previous statement! Blaming the riots on failed multiculturalism and general incompatibility of cultures would be one thing, and could be called a right-conservative point of view. But you compared Africans to apes, which by far over-stretches right-conservativism. Together with your view of the English police not being brutal enough, I know pretty well where you're at!

Heavens Anton, what sort of news coverage are you getting in Russia? The riots are definitely not racial and have nothing to do with immigration and multiculturism, the rioters come from all sections of the community (rich and poor) but the vast majority are white and British. Amongst those who have been arrested already by police there are school teachers, social workers, children as young as 14 and children belonging to very wealthy families.

Although it's clear the British authorities don't know what to do, the government is now blaming the police and the police are, in turn, blaming the government. The government is also in the process of slashing police funding and pensions and thousands of police will be losing their jobs very soon as a result. Naturally, the police were already furious with the government, before the riots began, and some have suggested that the police deliberately haven't done enough to control the rioting through resentment of government cuts, and to show the government how much the police are needed.

All in all there is quite a fight developing between the government and it's police force, it will be interesting to see what happens.

Mmm Anton, out of thousands of people rioting in many cities all over England you cherry pick one photo of one black person looting one shop because it fits your xenophobia and then tell us you have proof?

The majority of coloured people in Britain are not recent immigrants and are not from Africa, they are mostly from the Carribean, have been in Britain since the 1950s and are fairly well integrated. If you are so desperate to create a racial scenario you'd be more believed if you chose the Pakistani community as your target as there has been more tension there in the recent past. Or even the immigrants from Eastern Europe and Russia who have been creating all sorts of problems with organised crime, illegal immigration and the kidnapping of women for the sex slave industry.

Last edited:
Mmm Anton, out of thousands of people rioting in many cities all over England you cherry pick one photo of one black person looting one shop because it fits your xenophobia and then tell us you have proof?

The majority of coloured people in Britain are not recent immigrants and are not from Africa, they are mostly from the Carribean, have been in Britain since the 1950s and are fairly well integrated. If you are so desperate to create a racial scenario you'd be more believed if you chose the Pakistani community as your target as there has been more tension there in the recent past. Or even the immigrants from Eastern Europe and Russia who have been creating all sorts of problems with organised crime, illegal immigration and the kidnapping of women for the sex slave industry.

Hahahaha

yes but Abramovic is owner of Chelsea
a russian with own army of Hoolies in England

although abramovic is persona non grata and 'wanted' dead or alive in Russia

This thread has been viewed 45950 times.

Back