Guess the origin of those women ( Middle Eastern or European or North African ) ?

Nova123

Reaction score
Q 1 - Is she Moroccan or Saudi Arabian or Jordanian & why ?

Picture link;

http://adear.weebly.com/

Guess her main genetic component:

A-West Asian B- Southwest Asian (A.K.A. Arabian component ) C- Northwest African

D- North European E- South European

-----------------------------------------------------------

Q 2 - Is she a Scandinavian convert to Islam or a Saudi Arabian or Turkish ?

Picture link;

http://adear.weebly.com/-page-1.html

Guess her main genetic component :

A-West Asian B- Southwest Asian (A.K.A. Arabian component ) C- Northwest African

Q 3 - Is she Moroccan or Saudi Arabian or Jordanian or Kuwaiti ?

Picture link;

http://adear.weebly.com/-page-q-3.html

Q 4 - Is she Saudi Arabian or Kuwaiti or Non ?

Picture link;

http://adear.weebly.com/-page-q4.html

Last edited:
The first one looks like a Moroccan Arab. Main genetic components Southwest Asian and Northwest African.

The second looks more West Turkish (certainly not Scandinavian). Main genetic component West Asian.

Q1 Maybe Saudi Arabian , Southwest Asian
Q2 definetly Turkic , West Asian

" certainly not Scandinavian " " definetly Turkic "

hello Maciamo & Bodin why not Scandinavian & definetly Turkic I am interested to know your view

Last edited:
hello Maciamo & Bodin :

can you post a typical pictures of Scandinavian and West Turkish

thanks

Last edited:
The second has the characteristic "arab smile", I'd say she's Saudi.

hello Maciamo & Bodin :

can you post a typical pictures of Scandinavian and West Turkish

thanks
This are my friends from Turkey and Sweden , I am shore you will easily guess where are they from:
anika 1.jpg

Melihe mehtap kosaca.jpg

" certainly not Scandinavian " " definetly Turkic "

hello Maciamo & Bodin why not Scandinavian & definetly Turkic I am interested to know your view
Her hair is coloured red , she have big brown eyes , and full mouth - east features , she have realy West Asian facial shape

Q3 shes probably from Morroco , northwest African
Q4 She is probably from mixed marriage - North or East European and Arab
Q5 southwest Asian

The first one looks essentially North African, Moroccan or Algerian. The second West Asian / Western Turkish. The others look like products of recent mixed Arab and European heritage.

Thanks Bodin for the clarification appreciate that , Since There is no reference for Arabian people & most Arabian women are not pro photo thus its hard to judged how they are .

Thank you all for your participation

They are all from Saudi Arabia

Later I will provide a detailed answer about their background and possible components based on their heritage and region however all females are not mixed except 4 one female

Thanks Bodin for the clarification appreciate that , Since There is no reference for Arabian people & most Arabian women are not pro photo thus its hard to judged how they are .
Thank you for answering . Yes it is hard to find Arabian womans photo , but I was several times among Tuaregs/ Imashaghen in Algeria , and they womans do not wear fereja / zar/ face cover ( actualy they man wear it ) , so I can easily distinguish North African facial type who is very close to Arabic .

Thank you all for your participation

They are all from Saudi Arabia

Later I will provide a detailed answer about their background and possible components based on their heritage and region however all females are not mixed except 4 one female
So I guessed Q4 was from mixed marriage , I eagerly await to see was I wright about others :)

So I missedwith Q2 and Q3 , well I think I was misguided by very high and flat cheek bones of Q2 , and Q3 realy looked like some Berber womans to me.

This thread has been viewed 20891 times.

Back