Albanians (OFFTOPIC Macedonians)

wasn't Karaiskaikis the one who palisade the Mousta-bei, the Braveheart of Turk-Albanians, and eliminate his army of 1300 turk-albans the ones called by kiutahi as the 'flower of Albania'
the vice general of Kiutahi Κιουταχης,

wans't Karaiskakis the one who response to the Turk-Alban Mehmet-Pasha Skondra, when he sent a 'firman' by the high gate Υψηλη Πυλη (soultans door)

Mehmet Pasha Skondra:
'My army has also Christians, I am order by Sultan to calm down the nations, I do not want to drop blood, I don't, He who peace come with me, he who does not just wait my war' 5 days to response.

Karaiskakis answer the same day,
' you wrote and send me a 'ΜΠουγιουρντι' bugiourdi, my pasha I ask my d**ck and he respond not to obey, bent infront you, and if your place is against me, I will fight you

καραισκακη απομνημονευματα. δημητριος Ανιαν

besides Bithikotsis write crup.

he was shot by turks when he vist the Cretans who were under his commnd,

Στο οχυρωμα των Κρητων γινοταν αλλαγες πυροβολισμων ωστε να κρατητε η επαφη αναμεσα στους αντιπαλους

among the 2 armies no shot was exchanged except the the defensive point of the Cretans which was in purpose to keep enemies in touch, as he was supervising there he was shot.

that is your answer about what was Greek revolt.

Why Cretans took place in a civil war that they do not care about? if it was a war among Albanians.

I will give you more,
but i can't sit in a chair, more

plz answer the bellow, since you want to prove yourshelf that you know modern Greek history well. and do not want to prove your shelf as youtube watching and then bomb.

@ King Bardylis

tell me how many revolts Greek did same day in march 1821?

since you know Greek history,

and tell me the 4 who manage to take HiGH GENERAL Degree.
1 ?
2 Kolokotronis
3 Karaiskakis
4 ?

I believe these are their genuine observations, though very general and lacking details. From these few verses we have no idea how many Slavs and Avars came to Greece, how many Greeks died, was it only an invasion army or they came with families to settle? What baffles me is that from these general and sparse quotes you concluded that Greeks were totally replaced by Slavs, Avars and Albanians, and that ancient Greeks are gone forever. It is not true. From genetic studies we gather that modern Greeks are vastly descendents of ancient populations of East Mediterranean, the neolithic farmers. In future we will get more genetic resolution of ancient Greeks and we should be in position to say if population of a single city like Athens have genetic continuity with ancient Athenians.

Indeed it was.

I say lets keep the present borders intact. There is always possibility for referendum in the future in case of disagreement. The situation you described we can extrapolate for the whole Europe. Every piece of land belonged in past to someone else. Let's leave it the way it is, or we could start another war.

, It is true on some level. As I said before there is a genetic continuity of recent populations with ancient people of the region. If Illirians lived in area of Serbia, when Slavs came they mixed havily with locals, to the degree that Serbs are geneticaly closer to Albanians and Greeks than to Poles or Russians, the Northern Slavs. Having said that I'm not familiar with genetic analyses of ancient Illyrian individual, if actually one could be identified as one.

The are only culturally slavs, and mostly from the language side. The rest of culture like food, music, costumes are continuation of ancient Macedonian culture, and similar to Greek Macedonians. Also genetically they are mostly descendents of Macedonians and only in minority from Slavs.

I think, you need to let these facts sink in. The most of population of Balkans are genetic continuation of ancient neolithic farmers, with only some elements of Indo European invaders, or later Slavs. Genetic base is very old local, meaning that all the invaders who came had little genetic impact on the region. They came in smaller groups, they conquered and later they mixed completely with locals. Population of Balkans were not replaced neither by Helens, or Slavs, or Turks. Instead one can see great cultural changes every thousand of years, but population stays the same in general. Greek Macedonians and Slavic Macedonians are genetically identical, almost. They both are descendants of Ancient Macedonians, they both have Slavic genetic influence. The only difference is that Greek Macedonians managed to keep their Greek language and Slavic Macedonians switched to Slavic.

The only problem I noticed is that you draw broad conclusions with very scant information.

Overrun doesn't mean replaced, does it? They were few of them, they didn't killed most of Greeks and they mixed with locals or left. Please, don't confuse conquer with population replacement anymore.

I find your posting on unfounded scientific arguments. You choose to answer selectively. Also you misuse my words and you take them out of context.
I'm new to this forum, but apparently I see that you don`t like references when you discuss and made conclusion.
You say:
In future we will get more genetic resolution of ancient Greeks and we should be in position to say if population of a single city like Athens have genetic continuity with ancient Athenians.
While you wait for the analysis to be done in future, i'm continue with some facts that are known globally.
First.
Before talking to the arrival of the Barbarians and the Slavs we should also talk about this event: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plague_of_Justinian.
I don`t like wikipedia because the greek net-warriors use that for their nationalist agenda, but I am not losing my time, you can find a lot of references.
What happened then, the greeks had immunity from plague?

Second.
The so-called Chronicle of Monembasia, states that:

in the year 587—8 the Turkic Avars (with whom the Slavs were
usually allied)

"…..captured all of Thessaly and all of Greece, Old Epirus, Attica
and Euboea. Indeed, they attacked the Peloponnese and took it by war;
and after expelling and destroying the native Hellenic peoples, they
dwelt there.
Those who were able to escape their murderous hands were
scattered here and there. Thus, the citizens of Patras moved to the
district of Reggio in Calabria, the Argives to the island called Orobe,
the Corinthians to the island of Aegina....
Only the eastern part of
the Peloponnese, from Corinth to Cape Maleas, was untouched by the
Slavonians because of the rough and inaccessible nature of the
country... "

[Cyril Mango, BYZANTIUM: THE EMPIRE OF NEW ROME]

I could go on to quote a large group of authors. Is`t necessary? Here no man prefers references, here are willing to speak what they learned in elementary school.

Third.
[h=3]1774
Johann Thunmann:
On the History and Language
of the Albanians and Vlachs[/h]
“I believe one can conclude from this not only that the Albanians were numerous in Thessaly at the time, but that they were much sought after for the army because of their bravery.
They were now very powerful in the Despotate. Cantacuzene had even appointed a number of Albanians as governors after taking that region over from Nicephorus. Guini de Spata received the region of Janina, and Musacchi Thopia the region of Arta. Spata soon declared his independence and took over the region governed by Thopia. The rule of John Angelus and later of the Serbs over the Despotate did not impede the progress of the Albanians. Since Simon, or Siniscian [Sinisha], the brother of King Stephen of Serbia, to whom the Despotate had been given after the death of his brother in 1356, was involved in a major war of succession with Urosh, Stephen’s son, the former Despot Nicephorus, son of John II, used the opportunity to retake the territories of his father. He first conquered Thessaly with no difficulty. The Albanians resisted more in the Despotate and would not accept him as their ruler. In order to overcome them more easily, he decided to marry a Serbian princess and repudiate his earlier wife, Cantacuzene’s daughter, whom he had put under arrest in Arta. But with the help of the Albanians and Acarnanians, she managed to flee to the Morea to her brother, the Despot Manuel. From this time on, the Albanians abandoned Nicephorus entirely and threatened to wage open war on him if he did not take back his repudiated wife. Nicephorus actually wanted to reach an agreement with his wife, but because he did not want to appear to have been pressured by the Albanians, he attacked the rebels, with the support of a group of Turks. He attacked his foes at a place called Achelous, but he fell there himself, and with him, his whole army was defeated. This took place in 1357.”
Source: [from: Johann Thunmann, Über die Geschichte und Sprache der Albaner und der Wlachen (Leipzig 1774). Translated from the German by Robert Elsie.]
Read this:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2vsoqd1&s=7#.U_2QiaP9mK8
Fourth.
After arrived the Othomans.
Even here i can stay for a long time but I will show an interesting element. Look what greek pupils learn in the school:
http://www.agiasofia.com/1821/fort1821/revolut.html
The Greek Empire of Byzantium ended on Tuesday May 29, 1453 when its capital, Constantinople, fell to the Turks. This day is the black day in Greek history. By the end of the 15th century, Greece was under Turkish rule. Over the next 400 years, the Greeks were slaves to the Turks, deprived of their human rights, considered as second class citizens (rayas means beast in turkish language), worked and lived only for their rulers. Harems of Pashas were full of christian .
The Turks were famous for a tactical combat, ETHNIC RAPE, the last who used this tactic were Serbs during the war in ex-Yugoslavia.
Turks mingle up the food in the pot of Greeks? Asia Minore was for 1.500 center of two great empires. An empire is not monoethnic, but multiethnic.
http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx190/TM2_album/Hellenism/ProtocolofPoros.jpg
http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx190/TM2_album/Hellenism/ProtocolofPoros21.jpg
http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx190/TM2_album/Hellenism/ProtocolofPoros25.jpg
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s43/truemacedonian/Miscellanius Mak Stuff/veremes.png
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s43/truemacedonian/Miscellanius Mak Stuff/veremes245.png
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s43/truemacedonian/Miscellanius Mak Stuff/veremes246.png
You say:
I say lets keep the present borders intact. There is always possibility for referendum in the future in case of disagreement. The situation you described we can extrapolate for the whole Europe. Every piece of land belonged in past to someone else. Let's leave it the way it is, or we could start another war.
This sounds like pure nationalism and i'm not here for this, but if you want I can discuss for “Every piece of land”.
While you wait analyzes responses, i want to make you an question:
What are the features that define that a certain group of people constitute a nation?
Thank you.

@ King Bardylis

tell me how many revolts Greek did same day in march 1821?

since you know Greek history,

and tell me the 4 who manage to take HiGH GENERAL Degree.
1 ?
2 Kolokotronis
3 Karaiskakis
4 ?

I will answer you when you give me proof that you are a serious man,and really wants to do a civilized debate.
Thank you.

I will answer you when you give me proof that you are a serious man,and really wants to do a civilized debate.
Thank you.

tell me why you choose a name that can also srbian?

"Lie - Foreign powers supported Greece because they loved Greeks.
Truth - They stepped into the war after they took the guarantee that independent Greek state will serve to their interests. Thats why Greece made a profit out of the sharing and agreements made after Balkan wars between 1910-1922. Even Thessaloniki which was %40 Jewish, %25 Turkish and only %20 was Greek was given to Greece."
(Famous Greek Lies, To Vima)

"Lie - Greek nation won its independence after an uprising against Ottoman empire.
Truth - The uprising was instantly suppressed. In 1827, France, England and Russia stepped into the war because they thought an independent Greek state will serve to their interests."
(Famous Greek Lies, To Vima)

Ottoman census of Hilmi Pasha for the region of Macedonia (1906)

Muslims (Turks and Albanians) 423,000 (41.71%)
Greeks 259,000 (27.30%)
Bulgarians 178,000 (18.81%)
Serbs 13,150 (1.39%)
Others 73,000 (7.72%)

others is the jew,

1) According to a Turkish census (official) of Hilmi Pasha in 1904, in areas of Macedonia lived:
Vilaet of Thessalonica - 373.227 (Greeks) - 207.317 (Bulgarians)
Vilaet of Monastir - 261.283 (Greeks) - 178.412 (Bulgarians)
Santzak of Skopje - 13.452 (Greeks) - 172.735 (Bulgarians)

2) According to a Turkish census (official) of Hilmi Pasha in 1906, in Macedonia lived:
Muslims - 423.000
Greeks - 259.000
Bulgarians - 178.000
Serbs - 13.150
Others (Jews) - 73.000

other census
Nikolaides, 1899 (Greek)
Slav Macedonians - 454.000
Greeks - 656.300
Turks and others - 576.600

Kenchov, 1900 (Bulgarian)
Serbs - 400
Bulgarians - 1.037.000
Greeks - 214.000
Turks and others - 610.365

Gopchevich, 1886 (Serbian)
Serbs - 1.540.000
Greeks - 201.000
Turks and others - 397.020

tell me do you see any Albanian?

now the next is, was Thessaloniki Given or taken?

answer is yes by the Turks,

why?

Thessaloniki was cutted, Greek fleet entered thermaikos, and blocked the sea,

from west and South Greek army was aproaching 16 october liberated Katerini and pass Aliakmon but small forces, main forces fought the battle of Γιαννιτσα Yannitsa the sacred city of Bαγιαζιτ 19-20 octomber
from East and North Bulgarian army was aproaching , and they run fast reaching Thessaloniki 1 day after the Greeks, around night 27 octomber ready to bomb thessaloniki as Petrof was ordered.

SO it was desicion of Turkish officer Hassan Tahsin and major of the city Osman Sahit,

what the great powers wanted,
Austrohungarians and germans, support an indipendent state, their desicion was shown later upon the treaty and preposition of Sultan, which signed for a country named makedonia, that is also the biggest arque of Slav-makedonians.
Jew community promoted the idea of an indipendent city, like old Venice or Navvara,

ok enough with history,

so you see by your eyes, your lie,
yes thessaloniki was given to Greeks by Turks, but the population is not as you say,
cause you post the population of Thessaloniki Αστυ (city) and not Thessaloniki area/municipal.
the correct numbers Thessaloniki 1904 city is
40 000 jews 24 synagoges
50 000 Turks 24 Tzami/temen in the Turks also numbered Albanians
30 000 Greeks 48 churches monasteries
<1 000 Serbs no church meat merchants
Bulgarian in the city was limited mainly were in the countrysides

and I ask you

you said

You learned something, Athens was just a albanian village, like Peleponesi, all Attiki, Islands,etc.
So back to the Real question :"Where are the greeks"?
It was not question of different linguistic experiment made by greeks in 200 years of modern Greece. The nobels of court answered to their King :"There are no greeks, your citizens are albanians, faithfully to your monarchy .
It's brought to us by an greek author.
It's said that King Otto was furios with his staff, His words "Why i lose time learning greek, why you don't you told me to learn albanian"?
About Kolokotronis he was an albanian,and in a moment when he saw all those peoples including himself, finished killed and imprisoned by the greek goverment and Phanarioti Loby he said :
....o skilos. ...o fanariotis.
....this dog. ... the phanariotis.
Congratulation you are making significant progress.

The so-called Greek Revolution was a civil war betwen albanians. I am not happy to say this but this is the truth. Other, more smart
benefited from this situation. Greece and Serbia are an experiment made by the Great Powers for geopolitical reasons. But if in the case of Serbia was the Pashiallik of Belgrade, in the case of Greece, there was neither the state nor the Greek nation. This experiment continue still today with FYROM, and maybe are trying to make the same with Kosova. But with Kosova is difficult because the albanian are an distinct race, not an mix of populations. That`s the story.

AND I ASK YOU,

SO FOR YOU GREEKS ARE ALBANIANS WHO CHANGE LANGUAGE DUE AN EXPIREMENT OF GREAT POWERS.
AND NOT ONLY AT 1821, AND IN OLD GREECE, BUT ALSO CHANGE LANGUAGE IN MAKEDONIA BEFORE LIBERATION of 1912?

yo man get serious, you make yourshelf a joker, and your nation at least silly

I am still waiting for you to name the Revolts of Greeks at least only in march of 1821,
the names of the higher generals by Φιλλικη etc etc

Rigas the Vlach defines who is a “Greek”, 1797!
9;3 RIGAS VELESTINLIS* THE NEW POLITICAL CONSTITU­TION OF THE INHABITANTS OF RUMELI, ASIA MINOR, THE ARCHIPELAGO. MOLDAVIA AND WALLACHIA <1797)
Concerning the Republic Article 1
The Greek Republic is one, for all that it contains within it different races and religions. It does not look on differences in worship with a hostile eye.

158 The Movement for Greek Independence 1770—1821
It is indivisible, for all that rivers and seas divide its provinces, which constitute a unitary, indissoluble body.

Concerning the Division of the People

Article 2
The Greek People, that is to say those people living in this Empire. without distinction of religion _oj_languagc, is divided into primary assemblies in the districts, to put into practice its sovereign authority. That is to say they assemble in every province, to give their opinion on any problem.

Article 3
It is divided, for administrative convenience and so that justice shall be done everywhere in like manner, into provinces, districts and subdistricts. That is to say Thessaly is called a province. Magnesia (that is to say the villages of Volos) a district and subdistrict: the administration of Makrynitsa over twelve villages is a subdistrict.
Concerning the Class of Citizens Article 4
Every man born and inhabiting this Empire, of the age of 21, is a citizen.
Every foreigner, truly aged twenty-one, who has lived in this Empire for a year and who lives by his labour, is a citizen.
He who buys landed property is a citizen.
He who marries a Greek woman is a citizen.
He who takes an adopted child is a citizen.
He who speaks colloquial Greek or the ancient tongue and helps Greece, even if he lives in the Antipodes (for the Greek leaven has spread to the two hemispheres) is a Greek and a citizen.
He who is a Christian and does not speak colloquial or ancient Greek, but only assists Greece, is a citizen.
And finally every foreigner whom the government considers to be a worthy inhabitant of the Motherland, that is to say as a good craftsman, a diligent teacher, a worthy soldier, is received in the Motherland and can share equally in the rights which all citizens share.

The Influence of the French Revolution 159
A foreign philosopher or European technician, who has left his homeland and has come to live in Greece, with the object of passing on his wisdom or craft, is not only considered as a genuine citizen, but at public expense a marble statue with the emblems of his teaching or his art i» to be erected, and the wisest Greek scribe is to write his life.

Source: "The Movement for Greek Independence, 1770-1821: A Collection of Documents" by Richard Clogg, 1976.
"Ab-sense
him a foothold in Greek-speaking lands. The papers intercepted by the Austrian authorities were destined for Preveza, western Greece. An audience with the all-conquering Emperor would have instigated an uprising that would captivate the imagination of the French and European philhellenes and would have drawn them into a conflict that promised the liberation of the Hellenic spirit in its land of origin.*0 But this was not to be. Nevertheless. Rhigas *s impulse did make its way to Grace and helped to cultivate Greek revolutionary consciousness, eventually.4" Rhigas himself did not. Handed over to the Turks in Belgrade. Rhigas attempted suicide, failed, was tortured and killed. He consequently never did travel to Greece to implement the second part of his plan. Like many philhellenes and diaspora figures, Rhigas never did set foot in Greece, which was fitting for one whose image of the place bore many characteristics of a European discourse located and produced outside the Greek mainland."

Source: “MODERN GREECE A CULTURAL POETICS” Vangelis Calothycos.

The 1st Constitution of the Greek State, in the year 1827.

4. Provinces of Greece are all those that were taken and will be taken by weapons against the Ottoman Dynasty.

6. Greeks are:
a. All those indigenous people of the Greek State who believe in Christ.
b. All those, believers in Christ, who under the Ottoman slavery, came or they will come to the Greek State to struggle or to reside in it.
e. All those aliens, who come and enrol as citizens.

I hope that you readers will understand that anyone could be a Greek, the rules for becoming a Greek was not that harsh, thus Greeks claiming a 4000 year old ancestry become quite ridiculous.
When they do not even have a 200 year old history.
They are a modern fabrication of the thinkers and philhellenes of the day, which was materialized in absurdum when the "pure" Greek king from Bavaria, King Othon the Hellene started to rule his kingdom.
Which prior to his rule had never existed in history.

Greece is a modern myth.

I find your posting on unfounded scientific arguments. You choose to answer selectively. Also you misuse my words and you take them out of context.
I'm new to this forum, but apparently I see that you don`t like references when you discuss and made conclusion.
You say:
I thought you were after the knowledge, and what I'm saying is a quintessence of genetic studies with plenty of references on Eupedia and around the net. Look here, browse through Y haplogroups, check how close the numbers are for Macedonia and Northern Greek. Almost identical, telling us that both had common origin. Difference between them is cultural, mostly linguistic, but overall they are cousins who speak other languages.
http://www.eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml

Look at this map of genetic distances:

novembreblogpostfig.jpg

Can you separate group of Slavs and show them to us? Of course not, being Slav is a cultural concept and not genetic heritage. Balkan Slavs belong to Balkan's genetic pool and are closer genetically to Albanians and Greeks than to other Slavs from North.

Did you come to the grip with a "new concept" that conquering doesn't mean population replacement?

Rigas the Vlach defines who is a “Greek”, 1797!
9;3 RIGAS VELESTINLIS* THE NEW POLITICAL CONSTITU­TION OF THE INHABITANTS OF RUMELI, ASIA MINOR, THE ARCHIPELAGO. MOLDAVIA AND WALLACHIA <1797)
Concerning the Republic Article 1
The Greek Republic is one, for all that it contains within it different races and religions. It does not look on differences in worship with a hostile eye.

158 The Movement for Greek Independence 1770—1821
It is indivisible, for all that rivers and seas divide its provinces, which constitute a unitary, indissoluble body.

Concerning the Division of the People

Article 2
The Greek People, that is to say those people living in this Empire. without distinction of religion _oj_languagc, is divided into primary assemblies in the districts, to put into practice its sovereign authority. That is to say they assemble in every province, to give their opinion on any problem.

Article 3
It is divided, for administrative convenience and so that justice shall be done everywhere in like manner, into provinces, districts and subdistricts. That is to say Thessaly is called a province. Magnesia (that is to say the villages of Volos) a district and subdistrict: the administration of Makrynitsa over twelve villages is a subdistrict.
Concerning the Class of Citizens Article 4
Every man born and inhabiting this Empire, of the age of 21, is a citizen.
Every foreigner, truly aged twenty-one, who has lived in this Empire for a year and who lives by his labour, is a citizen.
He who buys landed property is a citizen.
He who marries a Greek woman is a citizen.
He who takes an adopted child is a citizen.
He who speaks colloquial Greek or the ancient tongue and helps Greece, even if he lives in the Antipodes (for the Greek leaven has spread to the two hemispheres) is a Greek and a citizen.
He who is a Christian and does not speak colloquial or ancient Greek, but only assists Greece, is a citizen.
And finally every foreigner whom the government considers to be a worthy inhabitant of the Motherland, that is to say as a good craftsman, a diligent teacher, a worthy soldier, is received in the Motherland and can share equally in the rights which all citizens share.

The Influence of the French Revolution 159
A foreign philosopher or European technician, who has left his homeland and has come to live in Greece, with the object of passing on his wisdom or craft, is not only considered as a genuine citizen, but at public expense a marble statue with the emblems of his teaching or his art i» to be erected, and the wisest Greek scribe is to write his life.

Source: "The Movement for Greek Independence, 1770-1821: A Collection of Documents" by Richard Clogg, 1976.
"Ab-sense
him a foothold in Greek-speaking lands. The papers intercepted by the Austrian authorities were destined for Preveza, western Greece. An audience with the all-conquering Emperor would have instigated an uprising that would captivate the imagination of the French and European philhellenes and would have drawn them into a conflict that promised the liberation of the Hellenic spirit in its land of origin.*0 But this was not to be. Nevertheless. Rhigas *s impulse did make its way to Grace and helped to cultivate Greek revolutionary consciousness, eventually.4" Rhigas himself did not. Handed over to the Turks in Belgrade. Rhigas attempted suicide, failed, was tortured and killed. He consequently never did travel to Greece to implement the second part of his plan. Like many philhellenes and diaspora figures, Rhigas never did set foot in Greece, which was fitting for one whose image of the place bore many characteristics of a European discourse located and produced outside the Greek mainland."

Source: “MODERN GREECE A CULTURAL POETICS” Vangelis Calothycos.

The 1st Constitution of the Greek State, in the year 1827.

4. Provinces of Greece are all those that were taken and will be taken by weapons against the Ottoman Dynasty.

6. Greeks are:
a. All those indigenous people of the Greek State who believe in Christ.
b. All those, believers in Christ, who under the Ottoman slavery, came or they will come to the Greek State to struggle or to reside in it.
e. All those aliens, who come and enrol as citizens.

I hope that you readers will understand that anyone could be a Greek, the rules for becoming a Greek was not that harsh, thus Greeks claiming a 4000 year old ancestry become quite ridiculous.
When they do not even have a 200 year old history.
They are a modern fabrication of the thinkers and philhellenes of the day, which was materialized in absurdum when the "pure" Greek king from Bavaria, King Othon the Hellene started to rule his kingdom.
Which prior to his rule had never existed in history.

Greece is a modern myth.

THANK YOU

I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED THE ARTICLE C AND D,
I SEE ONLY A B E

and I ask you
WHAT IS SO STRANGE OR DIFFERENT FROM OTHER EUROPEAN UNION OR USA CONSTITUTION?

I see a modern constitution that a modern state deserves,
Although the your translation suck since I do not believe say Aliens
the only problem is that Greece does recogn guys like me, the Pagans but who does,
at least we don't slay them while your Turkish religion genocide them as in IS

for your information
to day in Greece live
about 300 000 Muslims
about 150 000 Catholics
about 90 000 Protestants
about 400 000 orthodox orthodox
the rest are Greek orthodox church
WHO's HEAD IS AN ARVANITAN Bishop NAMED ΙΕΡΟΝΥΜΟΣ

you see we do not make any difference among Greeks and Arvanites, all equal,

and you speak about modern Greek constitution,
why not about England and Agglosaxonic church? just wonder?
maybe cause you hate us? I wonder why?
IF NO GREECE EXISTED NO ALBANIA WOULD EXIST,
YOU WOULD BE OTTOMAN EMPIRE UNTIL TODAY.
YOUR LIBERATION IS 90 YEARS AFTER GREEK LIBERATION AND AXIS POWERS HELPED ENOUGH,
YOU ARE A CREATION OF GERMANS AND AUSTRIANS YOUR HELPERS, LIKE US BRITAIN FRANCE AND RUSSIA,
SO STOP YOUR CRUP, IN YOUR DIPLOMATIC FIELD AND ALSO IN MILITARY YOU WERE HELPED BY GERMANS AUSTRIANS AND YESTERDAY BY NATO OFFCOURSE,

SOON I WILL WRITE AND ANSWER TO YOY ABOUT YOUR POST OF FALLMAYER,
I AM AFTER A SURGERY.

BUT YOU STILL HAVEN"T ANSWER

and I ask you

you said

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by King Bardhyl
You learned something, Athens was just a albanian village, like Peleponesi, all Attiki, Islands,etc.
It was not question of different linguistic experiment made by greeks in 200 years of modern Greece. The nobels of court answered to their King :"There are no greeks, your citizens are albanians, faithfully to your monarchy .
It's said that King Otto was furios with his staff, His words "Why i lose time learning greek, why you don't you told me to learn albanian"?
About Kolokotronis he was an albanian,and in a moment when he saw all those peoples including himself, finished killed and imprisoned by the greek goverment and Phanarioti Loby he said :

quote_icon.png
The so-called Greek Revolution was a civil war betwen albanians. I am not happy to say this but this is the truth. Other, more smart
benefited from this situation. Greece and Serbia are an experiment made by the Great Powers for geopolitical reasons. But if in the case of Serbia was the Pashiallik of Belgrade, in the case of Greece, there was neither the state nor the Greek nation. This experiment continue still today with FYROM, and maybe are trying to make the same with Kosova. But with Kosova is difficult because the albanian are an distinct race, not an mix of populations. That`s the story.

AND I ASK YOU,

SO FOR YOU GREEKS ARE ALBANIANS WHO CHANGE LANGUAGE DUE AN EXPIREMENT OF GREAT POWERS.
AND NOT ONLY AT 1821, AND IN OLD GREECE, BUT ALSO CHANGE LANGUAGE IN MAKEDONIA BEFORE LIBERATION of 1912?

I am still waiting for you to name the Revolts of Greeks at least only in march of 1821,

BYE FOR THE MOMENT BARDYLIC

You say:
I thought you were after the knowledge, and what I'm saying is a quintessence of genetic studies with plenty of references on Eupedia and around the net. Look here, browse through Y haplogroups, check how close the numbers are for Macedonia and Northern Greek. Almost identical, telling us that both had common origin. Difference between them is cultural, mostly linguistic, but overall they are cousins who speak other languages.

novembreblogpostfig.jpg

Can you separate group of Slavs and show them to us? Of course not, being Slav is a cultural concept and not genetic heritage. Balkan Slavs belong to Balkan's genetic pool and are closer genetically to Albanians and Greeks than to other Slavs from North.

Did you come to the grip with a "new concept" that conquering doesn't mean population replacement?

Old beliefs die hard apparently, but the genetic data in this case are very clear.

You say:

novembreblogpostfig.jpg

I told you that i don`t understand genetic, and i don`t belive in genetics new theory who want to make us again "romei".

Old beliefs die hard apparently, but the genetic data in this case are very clear.

Nah, it's still pretty muddy. :wary2:

Autosomal similarity often depends on what calibration is being used. The odd position of the Slovaks in that particular map is a good indication that the calibration of that one isn't going to produce completely reliable distances. If I instead take the EEF/WHG/ANE calibration (just cuz it's my favorite right now), and calculate distances between Croats/Albanians as well as Croats/Ukrainians, I find that Croats are 2.2 times closer to Ukrainians than to Albanians.

From what I've seen in most autosomal studies, the truth is usually somewhere between "no significant migration" and "total population replacement" for most historical migrations, and that seems to be the case with Balkan Slavs. It seems to vary a lot by which specific population we're talking about as well. But I think that there is enough autosomal distance, as well as significant Y-DNA evidence, that Slavs had significant impact in the Balkans, even though they didn't replace the existing population.

I've seen things on 23AndMe like: North/Kosovar-Albanians clustering with Southern Greeks and Southern Albanians clustering with Northern Greeks, which I can only explain with Indo-European expansion theories, since Southern Albanians have no East-Euro/Slavic component and Northern Albanians are the most indigenous people in the Balkans.

THANK YOU

I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED THE ARTICLE C AND D,
I SEE ONLY A B E

and I ask you
WHAT IS SO STRANGE OR DIFFERENT FROM OTHER EUROPEAN UNION OR USA CONSTITUTION?

I see a modern constitution that a modern state deserves,
Although the your translation suck since I do not believe say Aliens
the only problem is that Greece does recogn guys like me, the Pagans but who does,
at least we don't slay them while your Turkish religion genocide them as in IS

for your information
to day in Greece live
about 300 000 Muslims
about 150 000 Catholics
about 90 000 Protestants
about 400 000 orthodox orthodox
the rest are Greek orthodox church
WHO's HEAD IS AN ARVANITAN Bishop NAMED ΙΕΡΟΝΥΜΟΣ

you see we do not make any difference among Greeks and Arvanites, all equal,

and you speak about modern Greek constitution,
why not about England and Agglosaxonic church? just wonder?
maybe cause you hate us? I wonder why?
IF NO GREECE EXISTED NO ALBANIA WOULD EXIST,
YOUR LIBERATION IS 90 YEARS AFTER GREEK LIBERATION AND AXIS POWERS HELPED ENOUGH,
YOU ARE A CREATION OF GERMANS AND AUSTRIANS YOUR HELPERS, LIKE US BRITAIN FRANCE AND RUSSIA,
SO STOP YOUR CRUP, IN YOUR DIPLOMATIC FIELD AND ALSO IN MILITARY YOU WERE HELPED BY GERMANS AUSTRIANS AND YESTERDAY BY NATO OFFCOURSE,

SOON I WILL WRITE AND ANSWER TO YOY ABOUT YOUR POST OF FALLMAYER,
I AM AFTER A SURGERY.

BUT YOU STILL HAVEN"T ANSWER

and I ask you

you said

quote_icon.png

quote_icon.png

AND I ASK YOU,

BYE FOR THE MOMENT BARDYLIC

[h=4]“at least we don't slay them while your Turkish religion genocide them as in IS”[/h] [h=4]Aaaaa this is beautifull, tipically yours. Who told that i am musslim? About YOU read:[/h] [h=4]1915
Mid’hat bey Frashëri:
The Epirus Question - the Martyrdom of a People[/h] What had taken place?
Zographos and his clique were watching. The coup in Korça, prepared by Greeks foreign to the region, was supported by the Greek bishop of the town, a fanatic sectarian and a true komitadji, as are all the other priests forced upon us by the ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople, real pests for the flocks they are supposed to guide. Following the defeat of the coup in Korça, the Greek Government took things over, convinced that the sword would be stronger than the cross. Three hundred fifty soldiers set out from Kastoria (a town situated south of Korça on the territory annexed by Greece) under the command of Greek officers, officers from the standing army of His Hellenic Majesty: Mavraza, Laza, Benapoli, Asterio, Ilia Papageorgiou. Add to these five officers a person of sinister appearance, a type of Quasimodo, Boussios, former Greek deputy in the Ottoman Parliament for Serfidje, and you will have the whole range of them. Before setting out on their march, these soldiers and officers received the blessing of the Greek Bishop of Kastoria. (5)
During the operations, the Greeks did not fail to commit atrocities. Villages were burned down, peaceful and innocent inhabitants, including women, had their throats cut or were burned alive, other villagers were taken by force to make believe there was an exodus of people fleeing from the Albanian Government, to empty the country and sow the seeds of misery. Among their crimes, mention may be made of the assassination of the Vlach priest, Papa Haralambi of Korça, whose throat was slit in cold blood, with those of his brother and cousin. This assassination of this dignitary caused great outrage.
What`s happened? Ordinary prisoners wearing the uniform of His Majesty blessed by the Greek Bishop of Kastoria led by a person of sinister appearance, a type of Quasimodo, Boussios, former Greek deputy in the Ottoman Parliament for Serfidje, cut the throat to an Orthodox priest? unbelievable but true. But let`s continue.
These Epirotes (from Crete), the sacred legions (of Beelzebub), the Zographists (as they have recently been called) were tasked with pillaging the country and destroying anything they found, on the sacred orders of Zographos.
Countless are the crimes and wrongdoings of the Zographist bands. All of southern Albania has been ravaged. The two beautiful provinces of Korça and Gjirokastra, including the districts of Bilisht, Kolonja, Leskovik, Përmet, Frashër, Skrapar, Opar, Tepelena and Kurvelesh have been devastated. As least 250 villages have been burned down, thousands of men, women and children have been massacred, and a hundred thousand people have been forced to flee their homes (most of them have now perished of starvation in Vlora).
In the Times of 10 May 1914, we find a Greek view of the crimes committed. Here even the Greeks recognise that “they burnt down villages on withdrawal and the rearguard, composed of Cretans, slaughtered everything so as to leave nothing to the Albanians.”
For whom was Greece, in the person of Zographos, demanding privileges? Who were the Greeks of Epirus? We have already stated, and can do so again here that “there is not a single Greek within the borders of Albania” as defined by the Powers at the conference in Florence. Those whom Greece called Greeks are none other than Albanian Orthodox Christians.
And it was more than anyone else these Orthodox who were terrified of Greek actions and who protested most vociferously. They were fed up with being called rum (i.e. Greeks) by the Turks who obstinately classified people by their religious affiliation without agreeing, or being able, to take into consideration their nationality and ethnic background. When these Orthodox heard about the talks between the International Control Commission and Zographos, Durrës was flooded with telegrams.
The Visit of General De Veer to Kodra(village near Tepelena)
On 14 May, a few days after my arrival in Tepelena, I (De Veer) visited Kodra in the company of the physician, Dr. De Groot. The air in the village reeked of the bodies of cows and sheep, all in an advanced state of decomposition.
South of the village there is a little church which had doubtlessly been used as a jail. The walls and floor in it were tainted with blood. There were blood-drenched clothes and fezzes everywhere. The doctor pointed out the remains of human brains. A blood-stained rope was hanging from the ceiling where the altar had once been.
The little wooden door of the church was riddled with holes, and the cartridges in front of the door made it clear to visitors how the holes got there. By removing a few tiles from above the door, one could see two oblong openings, both filled with cartridges.
Behind the church there was a large pit and it was not difficult to recognise the shapes of human bodies under the thin layer of sand. Lower down, in front of the church, I saw a few bodies in a little pit.
To the east of the village, there is a small house surrounded by trees. Near one of the trees, I could clearly see a pit of about 15 metres in length where the earth was drenched with blood, and under the tree there were still pools of blood. At a distance of 50 to 100 metres from this tree, we visited three large and one small pit. In one of the large pits, we saw the corpse of a headless woman.
The bodies had been hastily buried. In order to prevent the spread of disease, Dr. De Groot ordered the bodies to be removed from one of the pits so that it could be dug deeper and the bodies reburied properly. A horde of gypsies began this dismal undertaking on 16 May.
The same day, the commission visited Kodra. It inspected the two pits (a and b) that had been emptied. The one behind the church (a) contained 34 bodies, several of which with fractured skulls. Nineteen bodies were found in the second opened pit (b), several of which with fractured skulls.
As the physician decided that it was not necessary to open the other pits since they were deep enough, the commission completed its work. One of the pits (c) had earlier been used to make cement. It was 4-5 metres deep. Being filled for the most part with human remains, it must have contained about 100 corpses.
The other pits contain 34, 2, 19, 20 and 20 bodies respectively. A total of 195.
With this report, I have the honour of submitting to the Commission a list of names of the people presumably killed in Kodra (annexed to his report is a list of 217 names).

Tepelena, 19 May 1914
Lieutenant-General De Veer
Physician, Major F. De Groot
Captain De Iongh

Lieutenant Melek Frashëri
AH1915_2kodra.jpg
Site of the massacre of Kodra,
29 April 1914 (Photo: Carel De Iongh).

Source: [from: Lumo Skendo (Mid’hat bey Frashëri), L’Affaire de l’Epire: le martyre d’un peuple (Sofia: L’Indépendance Albanaise, 1915). 48 pp. Translated from the French by Robert Elsie.]
Any difference between your “sacred palikari” and ISIS terrorist? Both like to cut Christian throat. I told you your Asiatic side stay hidden in your subconscious. Questions of gene.

"IF NO GREECE EXISTED NO ALBANIA WOULD EXIST,
SO STOP YOUR CRUP, IN YOUR DIPLOMATIC FIELD AND ALSO IN MILITARY YOU WERE HELPED BY GERMANS AUSTRIANS AND YESTERDAY BY NATO OFFCOURS"

Albania gained independence 1912, with the help of AH empire not with german help. In 1914 startedthe WWI, and AH empire disintegrate but we are grateful to them. The treaty Titoni-Venizellos, wanted to cut in pieces Albania, but USA President Woodrow Wilson not allowed this to happened. It`s an curios story about this.
In 1999 USA with NATO intervened in Kosovo ending 200 years of Albania's Golgotha.

I AM AFTER A SURGERY.
I did not know this. I sincerely wish you speedy recovery and all the best.

Meanwhile please translate this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thMH-JQ6gU8
I'm trying to help you this is the entire text:
συνέντευξη
Γρηγόρης Μπιθικώτσης
ΘΑΝΑΣΗΣ ΛΑΛΑΣ

- Αφού είναι ωραία η ζωή, γιατί να τελειώνει;
«Είναι νόμος, τελειώνει. Εγώ διαβάζω πολύ, πιστεύω ότι λίγοι άνθρωποι διαβάζουν όσο διαβάζω εγώ. Τώρα διαβάζω το ένθετο που έχουν τα "Νέα" για την ιστορία του αιώνα. Και λέει τι τράβηξε το κάθε κράτος, πόσες φορές έγιναν πόλεμοι, πόσοι πέρασαν απ' την Ελλάδα... Εγώ θα σου πω κάτι που δεν το ξέρεις ούτε εσύ ούτε κανείς. Πώς πέθανε ο Καραϊσκάκης; Και γιατί λέμε - θα το γράψεις έτσι όπως θα σ' το πω - γιατί λέμε "στ' αρχίδια μου"; Ο Καραϊσκάκης ήταν στρατηγός στον Περαία και ο Κουντουριώτης ήταν ναύαρχος. Τους άλλαξε λοιπόν ο Καποδίστριας μ' ένα στρατηγό που δε θυμάμαι τώρα τ' όνομά του και στη θέση του Κουντουριώτη έβαλε έναν άλλο ναύαρχο. Ο της ξηράς στρατηγός τού είπε του Καραϊσκάκη ότι μες στον Αγιο Σπυρίδωνα στον Περαία είναι τρακόσιοι Aρβανίτες μουσουλμάνοι και θα πας εκεί έτσι κι αλλιώς κι αλλιώτικα. Ο Καραϊσκάκης τότε του είπε ότι "αυτό που μου λες το γράφω στ' αρχίδια μου". Ο άλλος τσαντίστηκε επειδή τσαντίστηκε ο Καραϊσκάκης. Σου λέει, στρατηγός είμαι κι εγώ, θα μου πεις πώς να πάω στον Αγιο Σπυρίδωνα στους Αρβανίτες που έχουν κλειστεί εκεί μέσα; Αφού Αρβανίτης ήταν κι ο Καραϊσκάκης. Οπότε ο στρατηγός ο άλλος έβαλε έναν Τούρκο και του 'ριξε μια σφαίρα στο αφτί και πέθανε ο Καραϊσκάκης. Το ξέρεις αυτό;».

I'm trying to help you this is the entire text:
συνέντευξη
Γρηγόρης Μπιθικώτσης
ΘΑΝΑΣΗΣ ΛΑΛΑΣ

«Είναι νόμος, τελειώνει. Εγώ διαβάζω πολύ, πιστεύω ότι λίγοι άνθρωποι διαβάζουν όσο διαβάζω εγώ. Τώρα διαβάζω το ένθετο που έχουν τα "Νέα" για την ιστορία του αιώνα. Και λέει τι τράβηξε το κάθε κράτος, πόσες φορές έγιναν πόλεμοι, πόσοι πέρασαν απ' την Ελλάδα... Εγώ θα σου πω κάτι που δεν το ξέρεις ούτε εσύ ούτε κανείς. Πώς πέθανε ο Καραϊσκάκης; Και γιατί λέμε - θα το γράψεις έτσι όπως θα σ' το πω - γιατί λέμε "στ' αρχίδια μου"; Ο Καραϊσκάκης ήταν στρατηγός στον Περαία και ο Κουντουριώτης ήταν ναύαρχος. Τους άλλαξε λοιπόν ο Καποδίστριας μ' ένα στρατηγό που δε θυμάμαι τώρα τ' όνομά του και στη θέση του Κουντουριώτη έβαλε έναν άλλο ναύαρχο. Ο της ξηράς στρατηγός τού είπε του Καραϊσκάκη ότι μες στον Αγιο Σπυρίδωνα στον Περαία είναι τρακόσιοι Aρβανίτες μουσουλμάνοι και θα πας εκεί έτσι κι αλλιώς κι αλλιώτικα. Ο Καραϊσκάκης τότε του είπε ότι "αυτό που μου λες το γράφω στ' αρχίδια μου". Ο άλλος τσαντίστηκε επειδή τσαντίστηκε ο Καραϊσκάκης. Σου λέει, στρατηγός είμαι κι εγώ, θα μου πεις πώς να πάω στον Αγιο Σπυρίδωνα στους Αρβανίτες που έχουν κλειστεί εκεί μέσα; Αφού Αρβανίτης ήταν κι ο Καραϊσκάκης. Οπότε ο στρατηγός ο άλλος έβαλε έναν Τούρκο και του 'ριξε μια σφαίρα στο αφτί και πέθανε ο Καραϊσκάκης. Το ξέρεις αυτό;».

So you speak Greek

fantastic,

ok then

ΑΚΟΜΑ ΔΕΝ ΑΠΑΝΤΗΣΕΣ ΟΜΩΣ?
ΕΓΙΝΕ ΣΤΟ ΑΝΑΧΩΜΑ ΤΩΝ ΚΡΗΤΩΝ? "Η ΠΟΥΘΕΝΑ ΑΛΛΟΥ?

So you speak Greek

fantastic,

ok then

Please use english and help us translating the text.
BTW can you translate in english the name Bithikotsis?

συνέντευξη
Γρηγόρης Μπιθικώτσης
ΘΑΝΑΣΗΣ ΛΑΛΑΣ

please use english and help us translating the text.
Btw can you translate in english the name bithikotsis?

pls answer my questions,

you know greek

I told you that i don`t understand genetic, and i don`t belive in genetics new theory who want to make us again "romei".
This is precious! What kind of argument are you making? Just because you don't understand genetics, genetics is wrong or it doesn't count? It is what it is, it is true, and it proves your assumptions wrong, either you like or not, or either you understand it or not. Some people don't understand astronomy but regardless Earth still goes around Sun, although by naked eye Sun orbits the Earth.
Furthermore it seems like you have anti greek agenda. You have to be right in spite of scientific evidence. Perhaps instead of reciting your mantra and few paragraphs of ancient historians, over and over again, use your precious time to learn some genetics or at listen what experts in this field discovered. Population genetics is a powerful tool and helps us decipher many blank pages of history.

Interestingly you will learn from it that Albanians are very close cousins of Greeks. You should treat your family with respect, isn't it?

Look at this map of genetic heritage. It shows level of genes inherited from Early European Farmers who settled Balkans 10 thousand years ago. Greece, Albania, Macedonia, Bulgaria and even Turkey shows level of 70-80%. We know that in Neolithic this level was reaching close to 100% in South Europe. 70% that's pretty high level of genetic continuity through 10 thousand years, don't you think?
Neolithic_farmer_admixture.png

This thread has been viewed 153459 times.

Back