Albanians (OFFTOPIC Macedonians)

Well, I am not talking or claiming anything actually, so I do not understand what are you getting so worked up about. I only made the quotations from the Greek Helsinki Monitor. Maybe you should tell them that you do not agree with what they say.

Albanians are a Dacian tribe who colonised Illyria, and from there spread,
original Albanians are considered the arberesh who moved from Romania with Byzantine army to sicily to Albania to Greece and then back to sicily,

Why they are not Illyrians which retreat from Dacia?

Do you now Dacia was heavily colonized by Illyrians?? the tribes of Dalmats, Sardeats, Piruistes etc, colonized Dacia as miners, and then retreat in Dardania and etc..

What do you think about Dacian-Thracian-Illyrian conection? Simmilar people which lived together, for long time, with same origins, even they incvaded together, for example Dardanians (which are called alternately thracians and illyrians) inmvaded Anatolia, built Troy etc.

And why do you think illyrians vanished in their homeland (where logic says they were stronger) but they saved identity in the diaspora / Dacia (where logic says they were weaker, sa they were diaspora) and then came to Albania/Kosovo??? Or maybe they saved identity since there they met their brothers Dacians which spoke the same language, so there was not danger of assimilation???

Why, you have no answer for all these problems??? Or why your answers don't explain anything but just make it more dificult, and you don't live answer for anything???

Why they are not Illyrians which retreat from Dacia?

Do you now Dacia was heavily colonized by Illyrians?? the tribes of Dalmats, Sardeats, Piruistes etc, colonized Dacia as miners, and then retreat in Dardania and etc..

What do you think about Dacian-Thracian-Illyrian conection? Simmilar people which lived together, for long time, with same origins, even they incvaded together, for example Dardanians (which are called alternately thracians and illyrians) inmvaded Anatolia, built Troy etc.

And why do you think illyrians vanished in their homeland (where logic says they were stronger) but they saved identity in the diaspora / Dacia (where logic says they were weaker, sa they were diaspora) and then came to Albania/Kosovo??? Or maybe they saved identity since there they met their brothers Dacians which spoke the same language, so there was not danger of assimilation???

Why, you have no answer for all these problems??? Or why your answers don't explain anything but just make it more dificult, and you don't live answer for anything???

Wrong

Thracians where the most populous people in the balkans in ancient times, then greeks, then Macedonains and lastly illyrians who where the last to enter the balkans...........read what the historians wrote

you are talking about Kangoure Arbanitika,
I inform you that Kangoures are not minority but equals, the situation comes every 30 in discuss among them,
it is up to them, and only up to them to say what they want,

Kangoures had and have big places in the army and in govermant, in which country happens that?

Kangoures are not regognised as Albanian minority, no matter Albania goverment wants to, but as a Greek minority.
if they want to save their language it is up to them, and believe me they do in their own clubs and organisations, as their language-dialect exist for >800 years in Greece, so all efforts of Albanians to open Albanian schools in Greece are just an effort to use Greek money to be spend so Albanians in Greece learn Albanian, and not about Arbanites.

if Albania wants to open schools in Greece about Albanian language it is up to them,
let them spend the money as Greece does in Foreign lands like Germany Australia Russia USA etc,

YOU CAN NOT FORCE GREECE TO SPEND MONEY SO THAT ALBANIANS THAT CAME AT '97 after the pyramid collapse LEARN ALBANIAN,
FORCE ALBANIAN GOVERMENT TO SPEND MONEY TO BUILD SCHOOLS FOR THE ALBANIAN IMMIGRANTS

the kangourika language-dialect today is spoken by >35 000 to 50 000 after a population of about 60 000, how they manage? after 200 Greek state and more than 800 years in greece if they are hunt by Greeks as you say?
cause that is a myth, they have their own schools, their own teachers and professors and magazines and even a search and develop area in the university of Athens,
the rest are just political games.

When Albania pay money so that North Epirotans learn Greek,
When Albania spend money so that Aromani of Albania learn their Latin Language,
then Speak about the others, of anti-minority policy.

Same is with Turkey,
When it opens the old Greek scools of Con/polis when the big school of Chalke opens again then we might speak again,

as about Fyrom? no comment,
Pan-Slavism at its maximum.

Well, i am new here. But you guys typically use references to confirm your theories?

Gods I am tired of hearing what ever,

First Yehunda's work did not say that pelasgians are Hebrew, but Hatti language is the mother of Pelasgian Etruscan Phoenician Aramaic.

Second the A kola and the rest charlatanism is over, They were speaking mostly to People that like to hear fairytales but did not Search. the Ismail Kandere Method,

Third, E-V13 in Balkans as Founder effect? and what about the law of Diversities? we just overlap him yeah?

I personally believed that the time of Hotza is ended, but I see it is not,

and Arvanitika is Tosk!!!!! and which Arbanitika? why don't you search how many are the Arbanites and how many Speak the Language?
Have you ever Read Mpotsari?
does Suliotet with Leyktra Arbanites spoke the same?

Search the Data. in another post Epirotes who by STrabo are the Archegonus Greeks Γραικοι are named as non Greeks!!!!

whatever and whenever,
I even heard that Greek revolution started by Albanians!!!!!!
from someone that never read Greek modern History,

I even heard that Albania is a poor land, although the estimations and the search say that is the most rich in Balkans in water reserves, in silver in asphalt in minerals,
I was working in the project about the Hydro-plants
the one that few years before made riots in Tirana (when people were shoot)

when I was a Kid I was thinking like a kid,
Now I can't, cause I learn to judge by facts and not by heart.
even today I make many mistakes, but at least I have Learned to search the Truth,

I know that nobody here will take me serious, cause I say bad things to your Hears, I represent the enemy to some in here
But at least some of you who read this understand the charlatanism that is pushed by charlatans.

DON'T WAIT TO RESPECT YOU IF YOU DON'T RESPECT YOUR SHELF

there are countries with few pages of history in modern world that are ahead of countries with millions of pages.

E-V13 founder effect??

"Second the A kola and the rest charlatanism is over"

Aristir Kola was an important scholar who was eliminated from EYP, greek secrete police, and serbian sercete police,for his contribution, for the liberation of Kosova.

"the Ismail Kandere Method,"

His name is ISMAIL KADARE.

"I personally believed that the time of Hotza is ended, but I see it is not,"

Of course, is finished. Now we are free to speak even about Arvaniti people, during Hodja regime was prohibited. The question is: Greece will continue together with Iran to be an Theokracy, or will be an Democracy?

"and Arvanitika is Tosk!!!!! and which Arbanitika"?

Arvanitika, is spoken in different subdialects, all part of Tosk dialect.
But there are some villages which started from toponims we can conclude that their origine was from North Albania , like Has in Athens ore Kelmend, if i am not wrong in Thessaly.

"why don't you search how many are the Arbanites and how many Speak the Language"?

It is strictly forbidden by the Greek government.

Have you ever Read Mpotsari?
does Suliotet with Leyktra Arbanites spoke the same?"

Suliotes are Christian Cham and their dialect is cham is part of the Tosk dialect.

"I even heard that Greek revolution started by Albanians!!!!!!
from someone that never read Greek modern History,"

Of course Greece was liberate from the Ottoman occupation by Arvaniti,i.e. Albanians, not just started from them. Of course there were other factors, such Greate Powers, Russia, GB, France. But speaking about internal factors we can say that Arvaniti,i.e. Albanians, liberate Greece. Can you tell me a name, a greek hero?
An citation just to make clear this idea:
I went in the evening to ThouveneFs and Marshal- Randon's receptions. At the Hotel des Affaires Etrangeres I found in the most magnificent private rooms in the world about fifteen persons. Among them was General Kalergi, the author of the Greek Revolution of 1843, now Minister from Greece. I asked if my acquaintance, R_____ was still Minister of Foreign Affairs ? Kalergi. — Certainly not, or 1 should not be here. We have had a change of Ministry. We talked of Garibaldi.If he establishes himself for a few weeks he will succeed, not by the aid of the Sicilians, who are a feeble race, but by that of Italians, Frenchmen, and perhaps Germans, who will flock to join so distinguished a partisan and so attrac- tive a cause. In that case the Sicilian revolution will resemble ours. The real Greeks would never have driven out the Turks. They were too degraded even to wish for liberty. For many years after we had achieved our own independence they called the times of Turkish rule ^the good times.^ It was the Albanians and Macedonians and -foreigners who fought the Turks. Conversations with M. Thiers, M. Guizot, and other distinguished persons, during the Second Empire; (1878) VOL II p 304-305

I don`t agree totally with this gentelman, because my idea is that
Greeks simply did not exist.

"there are countries with few pages of history in modern world that are ahead of countries with millions of pages". Whohaa, you are a new fresh nation.
About Albania:

This man, Robert Elsie is the autor of this book, Robert Elsie (2010). Historical Dictionary of Albania. Historical Dictionaries of Europe 75. Scarecrow Press. ISBN 978-0-8108-6188-6.
During a TV show the director of the program asked him:
Google translate
First I want to share with the viewer the reason why you are in “Albania” this time. Books that you will have the vocabulary historical promote Albania and Kosovo in Albanian and English. Can you explain to viewers what these books?
These books came out in English recently, is a periodical books that includes every country in the world and I was charged with designing a publication for Albania. Called historical dictionary of Albania and Kosovo but in the end are more like vocabulary, general encyclopedia with information not only historical but also the culture, economy, geography, etc.. I started with the volume of Albania. I put a limit on the volume no more than 250 pages needed to do this and when I finished more than 500 pages. The publisher was a bit disappointed. She said, "If we walk so, the volume of the country will come greater than the volume of Russia" nonetheless accepted and actually went higher than that of Russia, this small encyclopedia of Albania.

"when i was a Kid I was thinking like a kid,
Now I can't, cause I learn to judge by facts and not by heart.
even today I make many mistakes, but at least I have Learned to search the Truth,
"

I will give you a little help, finding the truth.
Thank you.

pfffffffff

Albanian propaganda learner and radio transmission.

pfffffffffffffff

every linguist laugh with the lawer who wanted to be the great linguist, writting whatever

as for rest,

I am not going to repat my shelf,

pfffffffff

Albanian propaganda learner and radio transmission.

pfffffffffffffff

every linguist laugh with the lawer who wanted to be the great linguist, writting whatever

as for rest,

I am not going to repat my shelf,

The lesson started bad. I promise you in all my posts, i will never, repeat never i will make use of albanian materials, or "albanian propaganda", because in that case you have to log out imediatly. I promise you i will use only greek and indipendent sources.

Let`s start with the famous question made by the first King of Greece, King Otto. "Where are the greeks"?
Any idea? Can you help us finding them? Meanwhile i am going to jump into the sea. Bye.

Let`s start with the famous question made by the first King of Greece, King Otto. "Where are the greeks"?
Any idea? Can you help us finding them? Meanwhile i am going to jump into the sea. Bye.

Lets finish with what the famous old man said, Kolokotronis Γερος του Μωρια,
'First for the Albanian is crime and money'

Lets finish with what the famous old man said, Kolokotronis Γερος του Μωρια,
'First for the Albanian is crime and money'

When did he dais that ? Before he was prisoner or after ? Before he saw his parents and friends including his son to be kille, poisoned and imprisoned ore after ?
BTW can you tell me how was killed Gjergj Karaskaqi ,the famous hero?

P. S. No greek hero name again ? Where are the greeks

When did he dais that ? Before he was prisoner or after ? Before he saw his parents and friends including his son to be kille, poisoned and imprisoned ore after ?
BTW can you tell me how was killed Gjergj Karaskaqi ,the famous hero?

P. S. No greek hero name again ? Where are the greeks

radio transmission of Albanian propaganda,
pffffff]

where king otto said that and for what reason?
surely not the reason you would like, too, ssearch why, just put your mind to think,

radio transmission of Albanian propaganda,
pffffff]

where king otto said that and for what reason?
surely not the reason you would like, too, ssearch why, just put your mind to think,

When King Otto of Greece came in Greece in 1830, he hardly heard anyone speak in Greek and so he asked: "Where are the Greeks in Athens?"

His court looked at each other and answered: "There are no Greeks, but do not be troubled because this Albanian population will always be faithful to your monarchy".

Zaharias Papantoniou, "King Otto"

Also you can read FINLAY, and a bunch of other scholars .
As you see is "greek propaganda".

For the curiosity of non greek members, Kolokotronis alias Bythguri (Stoneass in english ) was an albanian bandit, today he is the most important hero of Greek Revolution.

When King Otto of Greece came in Greece in 1830, he hardly heard anyone speak in Greek and so he asked: "Where are the Greeks in Athens?"

His court looked at each other and answered: "There are no Greeks, but do not be troubled because this Albanian population will always be faithful to your monarchy".

Zaharias Papantoniou, "King Otto"

Also you can read FINLAY, and a bunch of other scholars .
As you see is "greek propaganda".

For the curiosity of non greek members, Kolokotronis alias Bythguri (Stoneass in english ) was an albanian bandit, today he is the most important hero of Greek Revolution.

ΗΑΗΑΗΑΗΑΗΑΗΑ

you are funny you know,

so an Albanian bandit, with Greek surname said about Albanians 'Πρωτον δια τον Αλβανον το χρημα και το εγκλημα'
besides κωλον and Κιτρος or kotros = kolokotronis first is Greek and second is half Greek half thracian,
compare κοτυωρα, Κωθορον, Kotrys etc

besidew about who send him to prison,
ask the one you mention, Otto Friedrich Ludwig von Wittelsbach, who knew Hellenistic Greek and koine , but not the modern idioms, so all spoken were unknown to him
although Athens was inhabited also by Arbanites, so I am not impressed, and you say nothing to me,
It is like I go to Moschopolis of 18th century before Albanians burn it to the ground, expect to hear Albanian, and instead I hear Aromani Vlach,
I would also say the same

So your Lesson 2 finished,
you lose again,

want to go to lesson 3?

ΗΑΗΑΗΑΗΑΗΑΗΑ

you are funny you know,

so an Albanian bandit, said about Albanians 'Πρωτον δια τον Αλβανον το χρημα και το εγκλημα'
besides κωλον and Κιτρος or kotros = kolokotronis first is Greek and second is half Greek half thracian,
compare κοτυωρα, Κωθορον, Kotrys etc

besidew about who send him to prison,
ask the one you mention, Otto Friedrich Ludwig von Wittelsbach, who knew Hellenistic Greek and koine , but not the modern idioms, so all spoken were unknown to him
although Athens was inhabited also by Arbanites, so I am not impressed, and you say nothing to me,
It is like I go to Moschopolis of 18th century before Albanians burn it to the ground, expect to hear Albanian, and instead I hear Aromani Vlach,
I would also say the same

So your Lesson 2 finished,
you lose again,

want to go to lesson 3?

You learned something, Athens was just a albanian village, like Peleponesi, all Attiki, Islands,etc.
So back to the Real question :"Where are the greeks"?
It was not question of different linguistic experiment made by greeks in 200 years of modern Greece. The nobels of court answered to their King :"There are no greeks, your citizens are albanians, faithfully to your monarchy .
It's brought to us by an greek author.
It's said that King Otto was furios with his staff, His words "Why i lose time learning greek, why you don't you told me to learn albanian"?
About Kolokotronis he was an albanian,and in a moment when he saw all those peoples including himself, finished killed and imprisoned by the greek goverment and Phanarioti Loby he said :
....o skilos. ...o fanariotis.
....this dog. ... the phanariotis.
Congratulation you are making significant progress.

You learned something, Athens was just a albanian village, like Peleponesi, all Attiki, Islands,etc.
So back to the Real question :"Where are the greeks"?
It was not question of different linguistic experiment made by greeks in 200 years of modern Greece. The nobels of court answered to their King :"There are no greeks, your citizens are albanians, faithfully to your monarchy .
It's brought to us by an greek author.
It's said that King Otto was furios with his staff, His words "Why i lose time learning greek, why you don't you told me to learn albanian"?
About Kolokotronis he was an albanian,and in a moment when he saw all those peoples including himself, finished killed and imprisoned by the greek goverment and Phanarioti Loby he said :
....o skilos. ...o fanariotis.
....this dog. ... the phanariotis.
Congratulation you are making significant progress.

Now you are going to tell me that Greeks are Albaninas who learn a wrong language? :useless:

first of all try to understand the difference among news, search, science, and jokes,
Papntonioy was a kind of literrary joker, ανεκδοτα, for pleasant reading.

second,

no ones denies that Arbanites came at 1200 after the invitation of a latin ruler, a foreign one crusader, of the duchy of Athens,
Arbanitika is an ancient dialect, more ancient than modern Albanian that strangely share much Italian and Greek than modern Albanian,
about phanatiote and Con/polis Greeks is another case,
are going to teach me the mistakes of the Greek revolution?
or you want to tell me that All Greeks are Arbanites? :LOL:

and to finish with you,
try the numbers given by the same Arbanites clubs and unions, instead of guesses,

Arvaniti dialect is more older than Albanian language ? Are you serious ?
I am using the words of Mr. Pangallos junior :"Those greeks who don't accept that arvanitica is a dialect of albanian language,are cloves".
I am using an cell -phone ,after i will bring the reference .

I like your style,jumping from one argument to another.
I am telling you that 1821 does not exist greek population . The majority were albanians ,there were also vlachs, slavs,turkish,gipsy and some happy greek villigers.

I like your style,jumping from one argument to another.
I am telling you that 1821 does not exist greek population . The majority were albanians ,there were also vlachs, slavs,turkish,gipsy and some happy greek villigers.

HAHAHAHA you are funny,

now lets go more,

so in 1821 does not exist Greek population,
SO AT 1821 NON GREEKS FOUGHT FOR FREEDOM OF ????
and at first Εθνοσυνελευσις Nation Gathering, first congress, first free greek meeting,
SO IN 1821 NON GREEKS REVOLT, THE NON GREEKS WHO TOOK PART AT FIRST NATIONAL CONGRESS DECIDE TO MAKE OFFCIAL LANGUAGE THE ΚΑΘΑΡΕΥΟΥΣΑ GREEK?

wow, Fantastic, VERY SMART, (y) INDEED,

PS you just make my day, Going out to tell some friends about that arquement, the fantastic lesson/joke of cleverness you gave me today.

Can you give me a name of a greek hero? It`s the fourth time i answering you. But not albanian, greek.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M99ze151HvA
What`s your coment about this documentary? It is produced by a well known Greek telvision SKAI, the orthodox church of Greece did everything to stop this, it`s with english subs.

This thread has been viewed 151422 times.

Back