Politics Would EU dissolve?

kgnju

Reaction score
How many European support EU today?Do you support it?Do you think EU is the source of crisis today in Europe?If EURO bankrupt, would EU dissolve?Would European integration fail?

kgnju,
How many Chinese support China today? Do you support it? Do you think China is the source of crisis today in Asia? If YUAN bankrupt, would China dissolve? Would Asian integration fail?

greetings

kgnju,
How many Chinese support China today? Do you support it? Do you think China is the source of crisis today in Asia? If YUAN bankrupt, would China dissolve? Would Asian integration fail?

greetings
Mzungu mchagga,
About 99% Chinese support China today, I guess. I support it. I don't think China is the source of crisis today in Asia. If YUAN bankrupt, China would not dissolve. And sorry, I don't think there is anything as Asian integration.
greetings

Mzungu mchagga,
About 99% Chinese support China today, I guess. I support it. I don't think China is the source of crisis today in Asia. If YUAN bankrupt, China would not dissolve. And sorry, I don't think there is anything as Asian integration.
greetings

Yes, it is the same here!

My forecast (99% accuracy :grin:):
- EU will not be dissolved
- Greece will go out of Euro zone currency (but not EU), after it will happen a default and currency devaluation. The devaluation will raise the competitiveness of Greek economy & Greece will return to Euro zone after some recovery period.
- Ireland, Portugal, Spain or Italy can repeat the way of Greece
- EUR as currency can lose in value, from 0.7€ / 1$ to 1€ / 1$
- Will be created new tough control structures for fiscal and budgetary policy of members

My forecast (99% accuracy :grin:):
- EU will not be dissolved
- Greece will go out of Euro zone currency (but not EU), after it will happen a default and currency devaluation. The devaluation will raise the competitiveness of Greek economy & Greece will return to Euro zone after some recovery period.
- Ireland, Portugal, Spain or Italy can repeat the way of Greece
- EUR as currency can lose in value, from 0.7€ / 1$ to 1€ / 1$
- Will be created new tough control structures for fiscal and budgetary policy of members
Thank you!Sounds imaginative.

How many European support EU today? Do you support it? Do you think EU is the source of crisis today in Europe? If EURO bankrupt, would EU dissolve? Would European integration fail?

Each question would require a separate thread.

For me the EU in strict economic terms is a positive thing if it helps to promote economic growth and a ever greater starndard of living for the people of Europe.

If so, I will wish for its improvement an continuation.

+++++++++++++++++

@Kgnju, @Manjun... what do you think about this article...

http://www.eupedia.com/forum/showth...tself-uncomprehended-by-the-West&goto=newpost

的問候

Each question would require a separate thread.

For me the EU in strict economic terms is a positive thing if it helps to promote economic growth and a ever greater starndard of living for the people of Europe.

If so, I will wish for its improvement an continuation.

+++++++++++++++++

@Kgnju, @Manjun... what do you think about this article...

http://www.eupedia.com/forum/showth...tself-uncomprehended-by-the-West&goto=newpost

的問候
Spion Stirlitz,
It is a long article and my English is not good enough.I would read it and give my answer later.
greeting

This thread has been viewed 9666 times.

Back