Votes: 3 6.0%
  • North Africa (Berbers)

Votes: 18 36.0%
  • Levantines (Syrians, Lebanese)

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Armenians/Georgians

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters
Yes, hehe I see this you are haplogroup E-V22......about 10% of spaniards are haplogroup E1b1b positive.....you are in the minority my friend, you can be found if searched for, but you are the minority....there are peaks of 20-30% in a few regions but you identify closer paternally, to North Africans than your European compatriots...E-V22 goes hard on the Egyptian Sinai peninsula by the way so you may cluster most with Egyptians paternally...E-V22 is a sub-branch of the east North African E-M78 and NOT the morocco-Algerian E-M81. Your E-V22 may have arrived via the near east to Europe or by the Maghreb to Europe, either way your group is most frequent among Egyptians/Libyans.

Ukranians (kurgans):
StelaePeople_zps24790e03.jpg

Ukranians (kurgans):

I hope im looking at the same map as you are, because i see a PINK arrow coming from SARDINIA towards IBERIA

That would make Iberians overlap with Sardinians,

Im not sure how trustworthy this scientific looking map is, but its interesting to see Kurgan culture expanding via Sardinia.

Yes, hehe I see this you are haplogroup E-V22......about 10% of spaniards are haplogroup E1b1b positive.....you are in the minority my friend, you can be found if searched for, but you are the minority....there are peaks of 20-30% in a few regions but you identify closer paternally, to North Africans than your European compatriots...E-V22 goes hard on the Egyptian Sinai peninsula by the way so you may cluster most with Egyptians paternally...E-V22 is a sub-branch of the east North African E-M78 and NOT the morocco-Algerian E-M81. Your E-V22 may have arrived via the near east to Europe or by the Maghreb to Europe, either way your group is most frequent among Egyptians/Libyans.

Who knows, I do not know. My haplogroup is in many countries in Europe and do not have too much information.

I hope im looking at the same map as you are, because i see a PINK arrow coming from SARDINIA towards IBERIA

That would make Iberians overlap with Sardinians,

Im not sure how trustworthy this scientific looking map is, but its interesting to see Kurgan culture expanding via Sardinia.

I think so Nobodyone. Indeed I think sardinians could be the same cromagnoids that iberians

No Carlos lol. You are haplogroup E-V22. This is not "lots of countries in Europe. This is similar to Egyptians and other haplogroup E-M78 men ( E-V22 is a subgroup of E-V68 found frequently in Egyptian/Libyan men.) and E-V68 is a subgroup of E-M78. It would seem one of your ancestors migrated from North Africa to southwestern Europe.

No Carlos lol. You are haplogroup E-V22. This is not "lots of countries in Europe. This is similar to Egyptians and other haplogroup E-M78 men ( E-V22 is a subgroup of E-V68 found frequently in Egyptian/Libyan men.) and E-V68 is a subgroup of E-M78. It would seem one of your ancestors migrated from North Africa to southwestern Europe.

So what?

Countries conform to different haplogroups of many migrations, my ancestor was not the only one who has emigrated to Europe.

And of course V-22 is in a lot of countries in Europe.

I can? Take 10 centuries in Europe, maybe more, maybe less? I do not know, just know that I am unique and I am Spanish.

Last edited:
All our ancestors migrated from Africa, even Neanderthal.
Do you have problem with this?

Thanks for pointing out the obvious "Le Brok". And no, I don't ave anie problems with dis.

Loooooool I think probably that's one of the poorest arguments I've ever read in my life.....is it because they have the same name? : ) " the Iberian overlap with Iberians"...... I mean, yeah, minimally to say the very least.

Loooooool I think probably that's one of the poorest arguments I've ever read in my life.....is it because they have the same name? : ) " the Iberian overlap with Iberians"...... I mean, yeah, minimally to say the very least.

Your attention is what is poor. I'd put this item before:

No look...European Iberians and Caucasus Iberians only overlap in j2 probably, I wonder if even they have the same subclades. Other than that, I don't see how they overlap based on their genetic composition , at all. Haplogroups J2 and G own more than half of Georgian men 55%. They're R1b is around 10%. They are not similar to European Iberians, other than in name. Showing me this children's treasure map proves zero to me of what the reality is, nada, zilch lol. I mean what does this map tell me about the complex and radically different genetic compositions of Portuguese/spaniards and Georgians? Something between not a lot and absolutely nothing. You are like : HAHA! Here it is, the explanation to all my theories..... I don't see what this map indicates or proves in any way...

All our ancestors migrated from Africa, even Neanderthal.
Do you have problem with this?

It is not relevant. But as I had read Neandertalensis is an entirely european subspecie.

Nope, it is Near Eastern too. First contact of Homo Sapiens and Neanderthal occurred in Levant.

Nope, it is Near Eastern too. First contact of Homo Sapiens and Neanderthal occurred in Levant.

It could be possible. but this wouldn't be evidence of neandertal origin in levant. probably first humans (not sapiens) had originated in Europe. See Atapuerca.

It's not "possible" it IS, he's correct homo neanderthalensis was spread across Europe and western Asia whereas denisovans where found farther east in deeper Asia. Also the first humans originated in Africa...then you also try to separate "humans" and "sapiens" whereas we all know that humans ARE Homo sapiens....hmmm.....I think we may, through you, have found an ancient link to our past....the average human is about 0.5-2% Neanderthal....maybe your family holds the genetic legacy of a family with 5-7% or so Neandy blood! Who knows, should have your genome analyzed

It's not "possible" it IS, he's correct homo neanderthalensis was spread across Europe and western Asia whereas denisovans where found farther east in deeper Asia. Also the first humans originated in Africa...then you also try to separate "humans" and "sapiens" whereas we all know that humans ARE Homo sapiens....hmmm.....I think we may, through you, have found an ancient link to our past....the average human is about 0.5-2% Neanderthal....maybe your family holds the genetic legacy of a family with 5-7% or so Neandy blood! Who knows, should have your genome analyzed

I don't know if you have low self estime or what and you try to be popular in this forum. But it isn't normal to put 200 messages in one month in this forum. You have the risk to say things with no sense. Neandertals were humans too. The heavy evidence was the cross between neandertal humans and sapiens humans.

Last edited:
The Neardhentales was another humanity, that's enough just for the sake of being rich at this time, try to even pretend to have Neardhental blood, that's impossible. Nordicistas outdated and retrograde ideas that attempt to show why doing so well in life, please! is absurd.

No look...European Iberians and Caucasus Iberians only overlap in j2 probably, I wonder if even they have the same subclades. Other than that, I don't see how they overlap based on their genetic composition , at all. Haplogroups J2 and G own more than half of Georgian men 55%. They're R1b is around 10%. They are not similar to European Iberians, other than in name. Showing me this children's treasure map proves zero to me of what the reality is, nada, zilch lol. I mean what does this map tell me about the complex and radically different genetic compositions of Portuguese/spaniards and Georgians? Something between not a lot and absolutely nothing. You are like : HAHA! Here it is, the explanation to all my theories..... I don't see what this map indicates or proves in any way...

You are wrong. Caucasian Iberians, Ukrainians, polish, Britons and Celtiberians share the same R1b subclade, it is S116 (xM259, U152) Look:

r1bsubstructurev2.jpg

Attachments

• r1bsubstructurev2.jpg
    r1bsubstructurev2.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 5

This thread has been viewed 40835 times.

Back