Votes: 3 6.0%
  • North Africa (Berbers)

Votes: 18 36.0%
  • Levantines (Syrians, Lebanese)

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Armenians/Georgians

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters
S116 is found predominantly in Portuguese, spaniards and south-western/central French men. Britons don't have P-312 ( other than the L-21 subclade which is the son of P-312 that mutated) poles and Ukrainians have relatively negligible R1b levels, Georgians even more so. Look at that map, slightly more to the east, eastern Georgia has only red coloured R1b. And what does my self-esteem have anything to do with this? Lollll I am simply correcting your errors and having fun at the same time....and Neanderthals where not humans, they where a different sub-branch of hominids that where distant cousins to Homo sapiens ( humans).

It's hard about overlaps, because each country has its own mixture as the evolution of time in each different case. Like my foot Ziober? I have beautiful feet. I put it right because I'm actually covering my brother who appeared in the photo.

S116 is found predominantly in Portuguese, spaniards and south-western/central French men. Britons don't have P-312 ( other than the L-21 subclade which is the son of P-312 that mutated) poles and Ukrainians have relatively negligible R1b levels, Georgians even more so. Look at that map, slightly more to the east, eastern Georgia has only red coloured R1b. And what does my self-esteem have anything to do with this? Lollll I am simply correcting your errors and having fun at the same time....and Neanderthals where not humans, they where a different sub-branch of hominids that where distant cousins to Homo sapiens ( humans).

First principle of Biology: " Two individuals belongs to the same specie when the descendants of both are fertile "

So neandertals and sapiens are two subspecies belonging to the same specie. This is Homo sapiens sapiens and Homo sapiens neandertalensis.

I think you are very ignorant or you are trying to boycott.

¿Ziober, me estás ignorando? ¡no lo voy a consentir...! ¿Te gusta mi pie?

I clearly indicated that they both (homo neanderthalensis and Homo sapiens) belong to a different SUB-BRANCH of hominids, what part of that was not clear?

¿Ziober, me estás ignorando? ¡no lo voy a consentir...! ¿Te gusta mi pie?

Me gustan los animales, las plantas, los seres humanos ¿Por qué no me iba a gustar tu pie? Sí Carlos.

Me gustan los animales, las plantas, los seres humanos ¿Por qué no me iba a gustar tu pie? Sí Carlos.

Tienes buen gusto.

Neanderthals are either a sub-species of homo-sapiens or a separate species within the "homo" genus.

Voy a decir algo que puede parecer sorprendente. Pero también deberíamos preguntarnos si no es sorprendente la gran diferencia mental entre humanos y animales. La Biología entiende la evolución como algo divergente, irreversible. Pero con el conocimiento del cruce entre neandertales y cromañones esta teoría se desmonta. Pasa a ser la nuestra, una especie concebida a partir de dos ramas distintas, que a su vez se puede cruzar con cualquiera de las dos predecesoras, es decir, los portadores de genes neandertales tienen legítimamente parte de neandertal y parte de cromañon (sapiens) y pueden cruzarse con sapiens puros (la mayoría de africanos) o con neandertales, si existiesen.

O bien PUEDO lanzar la hipótesis, de que en realidad, la especie no empieza en la concepción de neandertales-sapiens. Más bien podría ser que ya los Antecesor>> Heidelbergensis (found in Atapuerca (Spain)) fuesen ya nuestra especie y que algunos migrasen a Africa evolucionando a Homo heidelbergensis sapiens y otros en Europa evolucionando a homo heidelbergensis neandertalensis. Entonces, seríamos en realidad Homo Heidelbergensis. Nenthertalensis y sapiens serían subespecies de Heidelbergensis.

De ser así, la especie humana se habría originado en Iberia.

¿SOMOS EN REALIDAD Homo heidelbergen sapiensis?

Last edited:
Yo no hablo en espanol...: ( no te entiendo.

I'll try to translate soon. Sorry but I haven't much free time now.

Yo no hablo en espanol...: ( no te entiendo.

You can use google translator is free. He thinks that the Spanish language is the most important in the world and has more future, indeed its future is assured.

Please, post only in english.

You can use google translator is free. He thinks that the Spanish language is the most important in the world and has more future, indeed its future is assured.

Google translator is the best tool for the misunderstandings. When I'll get some free time I'll do.

#69 post translated to English:

I'm going to say something that could look surprising, but we must too wondering ourselves if it is not surprising the great difference between animals vs Human minds.

Biology understand evolution as something divergent, irreversible. But with the evidence about neandertals/cromagnoids crosses, this theory should be dismantle. Our specie would become conceive from two diferent branches. Which at same time can be crossed with both of its predecessors, that is, neandertal genes carriers have neandertal and cromagnon (sapiens) identity and its can cross with pure sapiens (most of africans) either with neandertalens (if they still would exist, it is not the case)

Or better I can throw the hypothesis that really, the specie do not begin with neandertals/sapiens conception, but could be H. antecesor>>>heidelberg (founding both in Atapuerca (Spain)) already our specie, and some of them migrates to Africa, evolutioning till Homo heidelberg sapiensIS and another ones remaining in Europe, evolutioning till H. heidelberg neandertalENSIS.

Then, we would be in fact Homo heidelbergen. And neandertals and sapiens subspecies of it.

If my hypothesis is right. The Human specie could got its origin in... Iberia

added:
The new nomenclator must to be Homo heidelbergen sapiensis

nobody have an opinion about?

Last edited:
I hope im looking at the same map as you are, because i see a PINK arrow coming from SARDINIA towards IBERIA

That would make Iberians overlap with Sardinians,

Im not sure how trustworthy this scientific looking map is, but its interesting to see Kurgan culture expanding via Sardinia.

i think that for the med (for med i intend iberian, pre celtic invasion look of spain portugal), spaniards portuguese look very similar to sardineans.

see yourself
http://www.google.it/search?hl=it&q...96,d.Yms&fp=ba54053a0e211fdd&biw=1366&bih=643

now i want the opinions of spaniards/portuguese do you find similarities with sardineans?

i think that for the med (for med i intend iberian, pre celtic invasion look of spain portugal), spaniards portuguese look very similar to sardineans.

see yourself
http://www.google.it/search?hl=it&q...96,d.Yms&fp=ba54053a0e211fdd&biw=1366&bih=643

now i want the opinions of spaniards/portuguese do you find similarities with sardineans?

Yes of course there similitude, but there are differences that I can see myself as Spanish.

I see more oriental trail Sardinian women than in Spanish. The Sardinian have very high brows, the Spanish somewhat lower. Sardinian women have a softer look, the Spanish have a lively and penetrating look, as if you did an x-ray and all of you know instantly look at you, and the worst is that I think so. Spanish woman also has the most marked features of the face, especially in southern Spain. In the few photos I have seen men with some men more like Spanish and more intense look.

Sardinian women have seemed more full of water than Spanish women.

There is no pre-Celtic invasion look of spaniards, the celts where there first; the bell beaker culture of Atlantic Europe first began to spread from Spain as the R1b men waited out the LGM there. In fact, Spain is the home of the celts, it is from where after the LGM, they spread across Western Europe. The only reason certain spaniards/Portuguese look more "Mediterranean" is because those particular samples probably have J2 or E3b neolithic elements, but most spaniards are in fact R1b, about 3/4 of them. Nor do Iberians cluster with Sardinians, as the latter are a "genetic isolate", high in sardinian hg I ( 45%) and G, with some E and about only 20% R1b and very little J2.

Well, iberians are a tris candidate to be in antiquity similar to modern sardinians, you see it from admixtures, west med is the highest component on sardineans by far, second you find it higer affer on spaniardsportugueses. Sardinians were never celtic

This thread has been viewed 40474 times.

Back