Lower male voices linked to lower sperm quality

Good points foryouandme.

Beauty's in the eye of the beholder

Iinterestingly when it comes too beauty, researchers found only 3 universal traits common for all human cultures.

1. "Good" proportional hourglass shape body for women. Some cultures liked women fat, some skinny, but all of them with same ratio of chest/waist/hips.
2. Healthy, young looking skin.
3. Symmetry. More symmetrical body or face is considered more beautiful.

The rest is supposedly a learnt behavior.

I have a deep voice like my Grandfather ,Dad, and both my sons on the phone they can't us apart. My Grandfather is dead.

I usually exhausted to speak, especially if the subject does not interest me. When the change from adolescence to man I got a powerful voice, then I think I softened by shyness or unwilling to stand out, get noticed, have a very powerful voice implies not to fail or make mistakes, greater accountability and expectations of others, and other honestly I get tired and exhausted. So sometimes, after working hours or not I get the voice, I think not vocalize. On the other hand I can modulate his voice as it suits me, but in a normal state I have to make an effort to speak and raise the tone somewhat. I'd love us to be telepathic, I think my mind and my tongue are not synchronized to achieve the same speed or to express more precisely.

In conclusion: I think the tone of voice, the voice that finally we may be conditioned by psychological elements, cultural, familial, social and others.

Thanks for sharing such interesting fact.
but their can be several reasons for lower voices in men even due to health conditions so i just can't completely agree wit it .

Sorry if this is stupid, but was smoking ruled out as both a voice deepener and a sperm killer?

Is testosterone inherited by one's father or is it autosomal? can it be guessed by which Y-DNA haplogroups why some men are more hairy than others whereas some lack body lack hair?

This thread has been viewed 30286 times.

Back