Bosnia - haplogroups in three main ethnic groups

The bulk of these 500,000 where Tosks and they initially declared themselves as Greeks due to the fact that at the time of immigration there was no agreement between albanians and Italians. Many albanians where sent back if caught crossing the adriatic
No, who are greek domanded "asylum politic".
Albanian can't.
In the census explains only the number and religion.
The exact number is "482.627" of 2011 (i'm srry, i have wrong, don't is 2012).
About this they are 96% catholic.
In the censun don't have say if this are from north,center or south albania.

I didn't say that you said. But the someone who is claimed was right. And you're right. In the Balkans religion is key point of division. Otherwise you can see that the Serbs, Bosniacs and Croats in the Y-DNA haplogroups are similar, much closer than people from different regions of Italy. There are families who changed religion more times over the last several hundred years. And some family members are Orthodox, some are Muslims and some are Catholics. Today they are Serbs, Bosniacs and Croats, three nations but same origin and Y-DNA.

I agree with you about religion we can talk more on another topic, but and in this topic it can not be avoided. And thanks about Serbs Catholics in Albania, I supposed that they lived in this region but I thought that they are assimilated.

That video can answer to you (i think u have see).
In internet u can find so many video like this subbed in italian.

By this Geg Albanians are diametrically opposed Bosniacs. Geg Albanians have R1a, I1 and another haplogroups similarly to others, they have the peak of E1b1b1a2 (40-50%) and this makes them quite different from the Balkan nations, but absence I2a is mistery. I have no explanation.
And for this i think because they in past are isolated.
In fact Arbaresh for study language albania go in Albania and Kosovo.
In Kosovo because language has less loans from other languages.

Bosniaks, Serbs and Croats are actually the same people just separated culturally (different religion). They speak the same language, just have 3 different standard versions. The only difference is that the south Serbs are more similar to Macedonians and the dialects spoken there are similar to the Macedonian language and north Croats are similar to the Slovenes. It's sad how those people hate each other because of stupid things.

This thread has been viewed 53328 times.

Back