Reaction score
Ethnic group
Makedonian original
Y-DNA haplogroup
G2a3a
mtDNA haplogroup
X2b
Modern Justice and Laws in Europe are based in many older ones,
Basically European Laws are upon Roman laws and older British Laws (especially for economics)

the source I use is from Aristotle, Atheneans State (Athenean Constitution), Aριστοτελους Αθηναιων Πολιτεια

Aristotle Described 150 to some and 250 according Hesychius (Ησυχιος) constitutions of his time,
By Cicero we know that this was true, and Cicero himself used it many times,
the full work was know as Συναγωγη Πολιτειων (gathering of Constitutions)

The work was founded in Berlin in 1885 and then in London at 1891 while in Petersberg exist a List that names it, and it known that existed in Alexandreia before the Christians burn it,

parts

A) ΙΧ ... Δοκει δε της Σολωνος πολιτειας τρια ταυτ' ειναι τα δημοτικοτατα,
πρωτον μεν και μεγιστον το μη δανειζειν επι τοις σωμασιν.

It is prohibited to lend , Well the exact translation is per body, but the meaning is to enslave or to own the body, an open translation is that is prohibited to loan someone that has as fortune only his body, meaning that Loans that banks give to someone that has only his work,
WERE NOT ALLOWED IN ANCIENT DEMOCRACY,

by Comparing with the Mosaic Law we see Moses allows the loan per body, and to enslave someone for 7 Years, while in Solon's that was not only prohibited, but may also be punished.

The above law, was the base upon which Athens did had phainomena of some kinds of corruption that were in Roman times, although it had some others,
the above means that a poor free man can be enslaved only by the state and not by a rich man, and could vote who ever he want, since if the case went to Justice the rich man gets a penalty and not the poor.
if we transfer this law today means that if the bank gives loan to someone that has only his body and his work for living, then the Bank is quilty

B) XLI
to be continued

Last edited:
Please Yetos, go and find an english transcript or a better translation of these laws or paragraphs, and past it here with links. Don't try to translate them yourself if you want others do discuss them with understanding. In law, every word and meaning of words is of paramount importance.
In current form, what you posted, is hard to understand and will only bring confusion to the forum members.

I'll give you two days to fix it, or I will delete this thread.

PS. If you want to discuss just the Greek law, change thread title to Greek Historical Law.

Please Yetos, go and find an english transcript or a better translation of these laws or paragraphs, and past it here with links. Don't try to translate them yourself if you want others do discuss them with understanding. In law, every word and meaning of words is of paramount importance.
In current form, what you posted, is hard to understand and will only bring confusion to the forum members.

I'll give you two days to fix it, or I will delete this thread.

PS. If you want to discuss just the Greek law, change thread title to Greek Historical Law.

k I will try to do it better, but to expect to put the exact form (ορολογια- word termination)

PS why? Greece was not in Europe? All political systems except Theocracy are tested or 'made in' Europe

before I start talking

admistrators, please do not merge my new account with previous one, as that has in previous attempt, made my account not usable (getting "server too busy" message almost every time I try to load a page or submit a comment on the forum when logged in, and having my posts achieved after zillion trials look messed up due to losing all empty lines and many spaces)

in Serbia oldest known (preserved) law code is the one from emperor Dusan from 14th century

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dušan's_Code

http://www.dusanov-zakonik.com/indexe.html

for me mosty interesting part is that year in which it was made was in the code recorded as [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]Year 6857.

[/SIZE]
[/FONT]

This thread has been viewed 6268 times.

Back