Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum

Thread: Save Egyptian Christians!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Save Egyptian Christians!

Europeans are so proud of their tolerance towards other races and religions. It is time to put this tolerance on the backest of back burners. Our brothers in Christ suffer from Muslim violence all over the world. And one of the most odious places is Egypt. Recently Copt Christian community lost its spiritual leader. And now they have been exposed to abuses and massacres by so-called "Moslem Brothers". Copt religious leader's death is work of their hands. Those abominable monsters declared jihad against Egyptian Christian communities. Have you read articles by Abigail Hauslohner? In the centre of Cairo 27-year-old was attacked by crowd of Moslems just because he was a Christian. And such cases are all over Egypt. And "Moslem Brothers" won't stop until they would eliminate the dead last Christian in the country. Americans have begun this outrage. Now no one is responsible for atrocities and carnage that's going on in North Africa and Middle East. Bugger tolerance! Let's save our brothers from Islamic Hell!

Regular Member Achievements:
    Created Album picturesOverdrive1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 146
    Overall activity: 9.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a2a1a1b5aSry2627

Ethnic group
    French Celtic German

I Agree with you Sunny .I was in Mosul in 2008 and Assyrian Christians are killed. On a regular bases. They predate the Muslims by hundreds of years. Sunny I will be glad when the oil runs out then maybe we will pop our heads out of our asses and do whats right. The thing I see is yes the west has removed dictators but for the most part under them The Christian populations were not being killed. Because they ruled with a Iron fist With the exception of Iraq's Kurds I think a lot of the Tolerance is brought on by the 1% who stand to gain at the destruction of all we hold dear. One thing they forget is when the bottom drops out all the gold on earth will not save 1% from 99%

Great Adventurer Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Level
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 730
    Overall activity: 71.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2c PF3881+ (Swiss)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U4a (Cornish)

Ethnic group
    3/4 Colonial American, 1/8 Cornish, 1/8 Welsh

Naturally, I condemn violence against Christian minorities in Egypt and elsewhere. I'm not certain what the proposal is here, though.

Satyavrata Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassVeteran50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 56.0%

Ethnic group
    Celto-germanic

Sunny, what makes you think that Europeans are tolerant of other religions (or religion in itself) ? Most younger Europeans are non-religious, and an increasing minority (especially among the educated and the scientifically minded) is downright atheistic. I have personally no more sympathy for Christians than for Muslims. They are almost identical from an Atheist's point of view (if fruits represented the various kinds of human philosophical and religious beliefs, Islam and Christianity would be like mandarins and oranges).