I did notice similarities of both HG especially in the West and North spread, or some Southern hot spots. I was going to post that, but first I needed to answer few questions and observations.
1. Is Q in Scandinavia same as in Ukraine?
2. How precise is the map? At low level below 4%, and lack of samples from eastern Europe, this current map might be too vague to draw proper conclusion.
3. If Q in Ukraine is from Tatars/Mongols then it means that it showed up later after Slavic expansion, therefore it doesn't contradicts movement of I2-Dinaric from east. Hotspot in Pannonia/Hungary can attest to it.
4. Spread to West and North resembles very much Corded Ware/Battle Axe cultural reach of R1a. If this is correct than I2 Dinaric is Neolithic and was always in Balkans.
5. Generally Q is very old and in Europe it might be a conglomeration of different Q subclades, arriving in thousand year intervals, giving us a faulty view at the moment.