Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Eupedia Y-halplogroup maps and frequencies in Ile-De-France and Center France

  1. #1
    Junior Member Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    21-04-12
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3
    Points
    1,348
    Level
    9
    Points: 1,348, Level: 9
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
    Overall activity: 0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3b1a2-L497
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H2a2a1

    Country: France



    Thumbs up Eupedia Y-halplogroup maps and frequencies in Ile-De-France and Center France



    Hello Eupedia.

    My first post.
    About the maps and frequencies en Ile De France and France center.


    The results for Ile-De-France-Paris are based on 2 samples done in Paris, The first one at the 'Institut médico-légale', the forensic institute and the second one by Ramon-Luis et al. at the "Institut de transfusion sanguine" , Institute for blood transfusion. As often, a lot of studies in France, they are biased by the hostility of a part of french scientists to every study of population genetics in France. It is already illegal to measure the nowadays percentage in the french populations. Historical studies are not forbidden, but are done without care and are very contaminated by immigrated populations. For the second 21,5%, 11% of sub-saharians clade, certainly due to very many people from Antilla Sea and Indian Ocean with a french name in Paris and suburbs.About half of sampled E1b1b comes from Maghreb immigrates.
    A large part of J1 comes from Jewish, Near East and Maghreb immigrates.
    About half of J2 comes from South Italian, Turkish, Jewish and Armenian immigrates
    About half of R1a1 comes from Polish and Russian immigrates.


    The only certain results in France are from Balaresque and al. for West France, from Myres and al from South-East France, plus several spanish studies in Basque Country and Gascony.


    You can compare with the map of autosomal studies published by Eupedia where it seems French samples were chosen more carefully.


    Some centuries ago, before the recent huge immigration waves, Ile de France was certainly in continuity with neighbouring countries between 60 and 75% of R1b1b (instead of 45%, 56% for Ramos-Luis-blood institute, 30,8% for the forensic institute). In fact, map stains for Paris Basin in Eupedia are probably wrong for the previous centuries before 20th century and should be in continuity between the west and east of France. Auvergne and Nord-Pas-De-Calais shoud deserve a new study to confirm or deny the results on a unique study. Studies for North and Center France center are not fiable at all.

  2. #2
    Junior Member Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    21-04-12
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3
    Points
    1,348
    Level
    9
    Points: 1,348, Level: 9
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
    Overall activity: 0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3b1a2-L497
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H2a2a1

    Country: France



    Erratum:
    A part of post was removed

    "For the second 21,5%, 11% of sub-saharians clade" was

    "For the second study Ramos-Luis-blood institute, for
    22% total of E clades, ExE1b1b (E minus E1b1b) gives 11% of sub-saharians clades,"

  3. #3
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    26-08-11
    Posts
    76
    Points
    2,583
    Level
    14
    Points: 2,583, Level: 14
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 167
    Overall activity: 19.0%


    Country: Netherlands



    Quote Originally Posted by palamede View Post
    Erratum:
    A part of post was removed

    "For the second 21,5%, 11% of sub-saharians clade" was

    "For the second study Ramos-Luis-blood institute, for
    22% total of E clades, ExE1b1b (E minus E1b1b) gives 11% of sub-saharians clades,"

    This has connection with this topic:
    http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2012/04...-flanders.html

  4. #4
    Banned Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    18-04-12
    Posts
    85
    Points
    1,107
    Level
    8
    Points: 1,107, Level: 8
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Overall activity: 0%


    Country: United Kingdom



    Quote Originally Posted by palamede View Post
    Hello Eupedia.

    My first post.
    About the maps and frequencies en Ile De France and France center.


    The results for Ile-De-France-Paris are based on 2 samples done in Paris, The first one at the 'Institut médico-légale', the forensic institute and the second one by Ramon-Luis et al. at the "Institut de transfusion sanguine" , Institute for blood transfusion. As often, a lot of studies in France, they are biased by the hostility of a part of french scientists to every study of population genetics in France. It is already illegal to measure the nowadays percentage in the french populations. Historical studies are not forbidden, but are done without care and are very contaminated by immigrated populations. For the second 21,5%, 11% of sub-saharians clade, certainly due to very many people from Antilla Sea and Indian Ocean with a french name in Paris and suburbs.About half of sampled E1b1b comes from Maghreb immigrates.
    Not to come over offhand, but if the above bolded bit is truthful, how indeed did the French authorities fulfill their IDing and ethnic cleansing of 20'000 Gypsies from France?

  5. #5
    Banned Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    18-04-12
    Posts
    85
    Points
    1,107
    Level
    8
    Points: 1,107, Level: 8
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Overall activity: 0%


    Country: United Kingdom



    Quote Originally Posted by Christiaan View Post
    This has connection with this topic:
    http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2012/04...-flanders.html
    Good stuff that...

    Though hope whomever worked on it isn't nabbed for treason by the French authorities...

    "In this context, an interesting historical event is the demic migration from French-speaking regions in Northern France to the depopulated and Dutch-speaking region Flanders at the end of the sixteenth century"

  6. #6
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    26-08-11
    Posts
    76
    Points
    2,583
    Level
    14
    Points: 2,583, Level: 14
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 167
    Overall activity: 19.0%


    Country: Netherlands



    Quote Originally Posted by palamede View Post


    Some centuries ago, before the recent huge immigration waves, Ile de France was certainly in continuity with neighbouring countries between 60 and 75% of R1b1b (instead of 45%, 56% for Ramos-Luis-blood institute, 30,8% for the forensic institute). In fact, map stains for Paris Basin in Eupedia are probably wrong for the previous centuries before 20th century and should be in continuity between the west and east of France. Auvergne and Nord-Pas-De-Calais shoud deserve a new study to confirm or deny the results on a unique study. Studies for North and Center France center are not fiable at all.
    You meant probably R1b1b2 and its major subclades.

    Well, it seems about 50% for Ile de France and 55% for Nord-pas-de-Calais according to the flemish surname study. So the results of the Ramos-Luis blood institute are pretty close to those results.
    Last edited by Christiaan; 02-05-12 at 18:34.

Similar Threads

  1. R-L21* in France Thus Far
    By rms2 in forum R1b
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 15-04-14, 20:28
  2. J1 in Northern France
    By Holuigue in forum J1
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 29-12-13, 01:55
  3. France, but is it really?
    By Cimmerianbloke in forum France
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 21-12-11, 14:53
  4. How is France for you?
    By ElleN in forum European Culture & History
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 01-03-11, 01:31
  5. Let's make fun of France TV
    By Maciamo in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 30-03-10, 12:15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •