Tailgate Bullies.

How do you deal with "tailgaters"?

• Feel pressured into going faster.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Drive slower ( they wont bully you!)

• Take registration number and report them.

• Ignore them and continue on your way.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Don`t mind it (you often do it yourself)

• Other.

• Total voters

hope

Elite member
Reaction score
Those of us who drive may at some time or another come across the "tailgate" bully. You are driving along and then you look in your mirror and there he is!
For one reason or another the driver behind has decided he does not like the speed you are going and attempts to bully you into changing it by sitting on your bumper!
How do you re-act to him/her, do you feel obliged to pick up your speed,drive slower or just ignore them?

Hope if you drive like a bat out of hell you can be the bully. In the US with most owning guns you never know what kind of reaction you might get that is when Bully turns to Road Rage

Hope if you drive like a bat out of hell you can be the bully. In the US with most owning guns you never know what kind of reaction you might get that is when Bully turns to Road Rage

Think we might be catching up a bit in regards to road rage here too !

Ignore the idiot. I mean, it's one thing if you're 20 below the speed limit and the weather is good, but if you're driving at the posted speed limit and the moron just wants you go above it, ignore him. What's he going to do?

I always got the impression that that was an American phenomenon, what with there being less drivers over in Europe. Guess I was wrong.

Well it`s not that bad Keegah, but incidents are showing a rise of late.

This thread has been viewed 4903 times.

Back