Commercial Spots, or ads that represents southern italian lifstyle and people

julia90

Passione Mediterranea
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Tuscan-Italian-(European)
mtDNA haplogroup
H5b
Commercial Spots, or ads that represents southern italian lifstyle and people.

This may represent it a bit sterotypically maybe, but they are truthful too

They are mostly from D&G, who are sicilian btw.
i found thaem quite representative and promotive for italy(y)

dolce-gabbana-balti-bellucci-estate-2012.jpg

DolceGabbanaAdvWinter2011MadonnaByStevenKlein.jpg

dg-spot-light-blu-300x225.jpg

dolce-gabbana-la-bella-estate.jpg

fashion1100g_1.jpg

bellucci-balti.campagna.dolcegabanna.2012-2.jpg

dolce-gabbana-2012.jpg

HC-AD-SS-2012-MEN-2.jpg

vadgedolce3.jpg

degss121-290x290.jpg

dolce-e-gabbana-campagna-pubblicitaria-mionica-bellucci-bianca-balti.jpg

dolce-gabbana-the-good-shepherd.jpg

Dolce-_-Gabbana-Light-Blue-Woman-Woda-toaletowa-50-ml-spray_za10_o_2.jpg

424ec_BANNER-MAIN-SS2012-dg01_530.jpg

ef14d_BANNER-MAIN-SS2012-dg03_530.jpg

dolce-gabbana-foto.jpg

dolce-gabbana.jpg

martini_gold_by_dolce_gabbana_main_image_object.jpg

dolcegabbana-campagne-uomo-e-donna-ss-2011-L-C3KxGG.jpeg

Last edited:
spot with edulcored mafioso lifestyle

similar to the above one

[video=youtube;ge-TrnAR_Zc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=ge-TrnAR_Zc[/video]

here we can feel Magna Grecia, best one spot for me
it has also a bit of gladiator from roman circuses

Grandeur of Rome and Paris connection

This is pan-italian, not only southern
Monte dei Pachi Bank has done too many spots with italian lifestile, or symbols..

the man with the hooked nose, resembling that classic italian painting is genial

You are a great ambassador de Italia, Julia. Although posting commercials of Dolce Gabbana are crossing some Eupedia rules.
I must admit though that they are beautiful with visuals and music, a piece of art. Having such soft spot for Dolce & Gabbana art, and they being closely connected to European culture, I won't delete this thread. :)

I can't help noticing nobody's working on these pictures ;), but then, Monica Bellucci... Great photographers at work too, it should be told...

You are a great ambassador de Italia, Julia. Although posting commercials of Dolce Gabbana are crossing some Eupedia rules.
I must admit though that they are beautiful with visuals and music, a piece of art. Having such soft spot for Dolce & Gabbana art, and they being closely connected to European culture, I won't delete this thread. :)

Thank you :)

I can't help noticing nobody's working on these pictures ;), but then, Monica Bellucci... Great photographers at work too, it should be told...

yep, southern italians are more relaxed and slow on doing things, expecially in summertime i think

I thought I saw a blond Madonna there and a previous Julia90 avator (Monica Belucci in a flowery red dress?)!:unsure:

Here you see well how the typicall southern italian women look (similar to all the middle eastern and mediterranean looks) is stereotyped, when of course she looks beautiful

This thread has been viewed 24324 times.

Back