E1b1b1a1b (V-13): Balkan or Middle Eastern?

It seems that the overflowing majority of Y-E1V13 in Balkans reflects an arrival distinct from the first agriculturors or anyway (if wrong) a small group of them, which knew after mutation a big increase in number: maybe by neolithical way-of-life adoption?

The men of haplogroup E-V13 where originally part of the E-M78 lineage found in Libya/Egypt predominantly. From there these men traveled to coastal levant and Anatolia from where they would later migrate to the Balkans in very large numbers, Greece, Albania, Serbia, Macedonia, parts of Bulgaria, to be more precise.

The men of haplogroup E-V13 where originally part of the E-M78 lineage found in Libya/Egypt predominantly. From there these men traveled to coastal levant and Anatolia from where they would later migrate to the Balkans in very large numbers, Greece, Albania, Serbia, Macedonia, parts of Bulgaria, to be more precise.
It would be great if you sourced your claims, or at least give some vague idea of where you came up with this. Being a resident expert on every subject tends to make you appear less credible .

My knowledgeable brain is my source, I acquire sources from books and the Internet, predominantly, over long periods of time, I can not, at the drop of a pin, remember and relay to you many source locations as I inform myself from here and there and retain all this information passionately within my Brain like a sponge thirsty for more water. I can only confirm to you that my above statement had a 99% chance of being 100% correct.

No don't "dislike" my initial post, that's the answer, wether you like it or not, that's the story of E-V13.

No don't "dislike" my initial post, that's the answer, wether you like it or not, that's the story of E-V13.
It wasnt me. If youll notice you were disliked twice, and i was liked twice, I cannot like myself, nor can i dislike you more than once. I didnt dislike your statement, but nice job mis using the reputation system again because you believe I found your statement unhelpful, even though i didnt even see your response until now. Ill say it again, I have never rated any of your statements unhelpful, out of the hundreds youve posted in the last week, in fact i rated your post on J2 as helpful because i felt you put alot of work into it. You can believe what you want, and continue to take the point out of the reputation system if you wish.

If you think its nessacary ill PM you a picture of my user cp showing my last post ratings to prove it wasnt me. Is this what you want?

I wasn't directly talking to you lol I'm very sorry for what I set up to be misinterpretation, I was just saying it out in the air I guess, what I posted was correct factual information, unless the two individuals that disliked my comment know better on the spread of E-V13 lollll sheesh! Seems pretty straight-forward to me in terms of E-V13!

Of course ballkans. You see the high concentration of e-v13 in ballkans. Middle east got it from the ballkans in Roman and Ottoman times from soldery.

E-v13 has the highest diversity in the ballkans, so it was born there and it back-migrated to middle-east. The parent of E-v13 probably came to the balkans from the middle-east around 7000-10000 yrs ago.

Thank you for saying exactly what I did : ), you are correct.

Y-E1 came in Europe from Africa or SW Levant, according to subhaplogroups that knew surely different stories
Y-E as a whole don't mean a very negroid form of humanity even at the beginning (hyper-negroid traits are surely late evolutions, as hyper-europoid or hyper-mongoloid specializations) -
Y-E1-V13 is a downstream among other and WE DON'T KNOW where it was born WE KNOW it grew numerous i Balkans, it is not the same - (as said Maciamo long time ago)
WE ARE NOT SURE FOR NOW (I believe, based on my PRESENT knowledge) it came from Egypte only through Levant lands, someones suppose it could have reached Europe by sea too

I agree, with MOESAN's, it either arrived to the Balkans via the Middle East or moved directly across the sea from Egypt towards modern-day Greece, although my predominant view is the first hypothesis.

One must remember that when Genghis Khan conquered the Khwarizm Kingdom he sold many as slaves to the Middle East thus the Mamluks were those warrior slaves that took over Egypt. There is a lot of Central Asian blood in the Middle East.

Common sense people! The parent of E-V13 arrived through Levant or Egypt by land but most likely by see( landed in greece). Greece has all possible subclades of E. There is where E-v13 propbably was born and multiplied. Had it been born in Levant or Egypt there should have been a bigger chunk of the population. Populations move when their number grow in size and the land where they reside could not feed them any more. They were not moving up for turistic reasons. So there is not evidence of high concentration of E-V13 in africa or lavant. Consequently was born in Ballkans.

The DNA is like a house. The material you use will determine how the house will function. However nature doesn't wait for the "right" material. The construction schedule is fixed and it will build with whatever is available. That is why the northern people don't have vegetables, fruits and spices so they lack melanin and other stuff. The lack of melanin could mean lighter skin, blond or red hair, blue/green eyes, freckles, etc. The DNA compensates for whatever it lacks and build on other substitutes.

My idea is that individuals which have DNA that will support the new climate and food will survive in greater number that the ones that don't. For example, if we have a large African ship docked in Scandinavia some 5000 years ago, those individuals with more body fat would have less problems acclimatizing than those who are not. So some qualities (fast, muscled, skinny) that would be an advantage in subtropic climate and their hunting practice, would not appear like that in other areas. Same goes on tolerance for food, humidity, diseases, etc.

After 2000 years, with no mingling with natives, we may have a group of African people in Scandinavia with same Y/mt DNA, but with totally different autosomal DNA than their own tribe in Africa. That must surely reflect on physical characteristics and appearance.

My idea is that individuals which have DNA that will support the new climate and food will survive in greater number that the ones that don't. For example, if we have a large African ship docked in Scandinavia some 5000 years ago, those individuals with more body fat would have less problems acclimatizing than those who are not. So some qualities (fast, muscled, skinny) that would be an advantage in subtropic climate and their hunting practice, would not appear like that in other areas. Same goes on tolerance for food, humidity, diseases, etc.

After 2000 years, with no mingling with natives, we may have a group of African people in Scandinavia with same Y/mt DNA, but with totally different autosomal DNA than their own tribe in Africa. That must surely reflect on physical characteristics and appearance.

Correct the DNA who survive will the ones who fought climate in the begining, and then the ones who got the mutations needed,
but still after 20 000 will be able to say who existed there and who came by ship.

Few corrections, they wouldn't survive 2,000 as black people in Scandinavia. Vitamin D3 deficiency would kill them all slowly. They would need to mix heavily with white natives to develope white skin and survive. There is a reason why you don't see any black tribes in Northern regions. Likewise all native african R1bs carriers are black. Well, till recent times. There is no advantage to have white skin in Africa.

Eating fat in Northern Europe, or wherever closer to arctic, is prefered fuel to keep body temps higher. Natural Northern diet is more fatty when compared to Mediterranean cuisine. Half of Eskimo or Inuit diet is fat. They also enjoy eating raw liver, the only source of vitamin D up there.

If it comes to being fat, Africans are not immune from it. They have to go through extended droughts, therefore having fat reserves helps a lot. The only reason you see so many skinny Africans is because there are so many of them and food is in shortage. Go to America and you will see their natural tendencies of building fat reserves very quickly.

Few corrections, they wouldn't survive 2,000 as black people in Scandinavia. Vitamin D3 deficiency would kill them all slowly. They would need to mix heavily with white natives to develope white skin and survive. There is a reason why you don't see any black tribes in Northern regions. Likewise all native african R1bs carriers are black. Well, till recent times. There is no advantage to have white skin in Africa.

Eating fat in Northern Europe, or wherever closer to arctic, is prefered fuel to keep body temps higher. Natural Northern diet is more fatty when compared to Mediterranean cuisine. Half of Eskimo or Inuit diet is fat. They also enjoy eating raw liver, the only source of vitamin D up there.

If it comes to being fat, Africans are not immune from it. They have to go through extended droughts, therefore having fat reserves helps a lot. The only reason you see so many skinny Africans is because there are so many of them and food is in shortage. Go to America and you will see their natural tendencies of building fat reserves very quickly.

Inuit who live Northern than Scandinavians are very dark,
white skin is a mutation that help them survive, but not nessesarily I believe.

about fat deposits in Black populations, I know south African tribes can reserve more fat under their skin, thick lays of inches, than many Asians or Europeans.

intro_inuit_gewehr_g.jpg

Inuit who live Northern than Scandinavians are very dark,
white skin is a mutation that help them survive, but not nessesarily I believe.

about fat deposits in Black populations, I know south African tribes can reserve more fat under their skin, thick lays of inches, than many Asians or Europeans.

intro_inuit_gewehr_g.jpg
No they are not very dark, plus they eat raw liver to get more vitamin D3. The picture you posted is with tanned hunter, he spends a lot of time outside. What about this one?
148067.jpg

This thread has been viewed 104457 times.

Back