Jewish people, where they are from?

About Riffian people of northern Morocco ???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riffian_people

Whoops! My bad. :p
I didn't notice you were talking about Riffian people, but here is what Wikipedia had to say about their higher frequency of fair hair and light eyes than of other Berbers:

Fair hair:
"Riffians show a high percentage of blondism, higher than the other Berber groups. However, Riffians are not of homogeneous racial origin.About two thirds of Riffians are pinkish-white skinned with mixed or light eyes (reaching 80% in central Rif). The rest are of Mediterranean (mainly of classic Mediterranean or Iberid subtype) and Alpine races.
Many Riffian Berbers show some other admixture.[2]
Blondism is strong in the Rif. Over half of the adult men show some trace of it, and almost one tenth features red hair."

About light eyes:

"Moroccan Berbers of the Rif Mountains and Middle Atlas may have the highest percentages of Light Eyes in Continental Africa and Arab world.

In the Rif, dark eyes are found among 30% of the men, mixed eyes 45%, and light eyes in 25%; and the mixed eyes have green or blue elements rather than gray.[2]"

I don't know if this indicates Scandinavian ancestry though, fair features don't have to indicate Scandinavian admixture, they could just as well indicate French, northern Spanish, German, Polish etc ancestry. I do think that new studies should be made on them, considering the advance in technology.

I'm starting to think of the Cossack influence on AJs, at least those from eastern Poland/Ukraine/west Russia, the reasons are:
1. After SJs and Greeks AJs share the largest IBD sharing with east Ukrainians/west Russians
2. The stories of Cossacks raping AJs isn't unknown
3. Many AJ families have on one hand members who look Mediterranean and on the other ones that have fair features, I'll use my family as an example, I'm almost entirely of Polish (Ashkenazi) descent, with some going back to Galicia which today is in western Ukraine, people like my mum, here dad or her mum look Mediterranean, on the other hand, people like myself, my cousin, my dad are fair, I for example have light brown hair, green/gray eyes, fair skin, and a small, straight and narrow nose. :p

Half North Italian, half Druze should come out similar to Ashkenazis. Ashkenazis are genetically close to Sicilians, and on many Oracle applications, Sicilians come up either half Spanish, half Lebanese, OR half North Italian, half Lebanese.

Half North Italian, half Druze should come out similar to Ashkenazis. Ashkenazis are genetically close to Sicilians, and on many Oracle applications, Sicilians come up either half Spanish, half Lebanese, OR half North Italian, half Lebanese.
Depends which test. It should also be noted that Gedmatch oracles, while perhaps making it seem like AJs are closest to Sicilians, in truth it may not be the case, I suppose Cretans or Aegean Greeks would be closer to Ashkenazis than Sicilians and Maltese are, probably due to a more similar genetic background/history.

I wouldn't be surprised if one of the major contributions to AJ numbers would be Sephardi migrations from Iberia to eastern Europe after 1492.

I wouldn't be surprised if one of the major contributions to AJ numbers would be Sephardi migrations from Iberia to eastern Europe after 1492.

If not mistaken Jews that refused to convert to Catholicism in Iberea during this time moved to Islamic countries like North Africa for Refuge.

If not mistaken Jews that refused to convert to Catholicism in Iberea during this time moved to Islamic countries like North Africa for Refuge.

Very true. But some also moved to northern Italy, the Balkans (which was under Ottoman control), southwest France, Germany, Poland, south Romania and later on the Netherlands, England and the 13 colonies.

Very true. But some also moved to northern Italy, the Balkans (which was under Ottoman control), southwest France, Germany, Poland, south Romania and later on the Netherlands, England and the 13 colonies.

Interesting. Tolerance and Persecution seemed to have been a mixed bag and a complicated one in the politic/religious scenario of that time. Tolerated today and Persecuted the next. All depends who is it at the helm.

The Jewish blood I have is from Amsterdam, heavily mixed Sephardi/Ashkenazi and even one Mizrahi. Because they all came to here from different places, and it being only one eight of my ancestry, I think genetic testing will give difficult to interpret results. But that's what happens if you're from a city.

The Jewish blood I have is from Amsterdam, heavily mixed Sephardi/Ashkenazi and even one Mizrahi. Because they all came to here from different places, and it being only one eight of my ancestry, I think genetic testing will give difficult to interpret results. But that's what happens if you're from a city.
According to 23andme I'm 95.1% Ashkenazi with the rest broadly European, that could be Sephardi, or even non Jewish. My great great great great grandmother was called Sury Laj Zolka, she was from rural Poznan, the name Zolka means yellowing in Polish, perhaps her dad wasn't Jewish. My biological father was a sperm donor, he was fair and his grandparents came from Germany and Poland, so there might be something not Jewish there, no clue.

hello!

from my research i say the jews are reamining neanderthals(no they did not perish) actually most people from caucasus(former khazaria) and most middle easterners are neanderthals by genetics. ever wondered why the jews and muslims are so monotheistic and warlike?! they all share the same physical and psychological traits no wonder because the abrahamic religions have the same source abraham = ibrahim, KAABA(muslims) = KABBALAH(jews) they are genetically the same neanderthals ..

just google "de nugent neanderthals"

Last edited:
hello!

from my research i say the jews are remaining neanderthals("
Actually they are not. Neanderthal genome has been sequenced, so we know for sure that there are no live Neanderthals. However, almost all non SSA people have about 2-3% Neanderthal genome. Try doing research from scientific papers and not some internet stories. It will get you closer to reality.

Actually they are not. Neanderthal genome has been sequenced, so we know for sure that there are no live Neanderthals. However, almost all non SSA people have about 2-3% Neanderthal genome. Try doing research from scientific papers and not some internet stories. It will get you closer to reality.
of course they are sir! just google some pictures of chechens, muslim soldiers, jewish priests, muftis and compare them to ancient anthropological depictions of neanderthals skulls and body shape.. voila

ps. a good example for a neanderthal is the chechen rebel umarov, muslim faisal shahzad or jewish irv rubin and ariel sharon with their tipically neanderthal short huge body frames, protruding mouths and sloping foreheads

http://monctonnews.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Doku-Umarov-Chechen-warlord-killed.png

Cro Magnons had foreheads that went straight up, and strong chins but flat mouths; neanderthals have sloping foreheads, protruding mouths, and huge rib cages
john de nugent

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...tes-are-mainly-Neanderthal-according-to-Arber

Last edited:
Jewish people where they are from

Some of the confusion probably comes from poor semantics in the US. The terms "ethnic group" and "race" are often used interchangeably here. Thats probably why people in the US sometimes refer to the Jewish ethnic group as a race. Another interesting note about intra-ethnic discrimination in the US. When discrimination happens within the white race its called racism. When discrimination happens within the black race its called colorism.

Haplogroup E3b

Correct although J originated strictly in the Middle East whereas E originated in Africa, but you can find some J1 especially in certain North African countries and some E3b in the Middle East.

From jogg.info :
'Unfortunately, misinformation about these haplogroups continues to pervade the public and media. Haplogroup E3b is often incorrectly described as “African,” leaving a misimpression regarding the origin and complex history of this haplogroup. Haplogroup J2, as previously discussed, is often incorrectly equated with J1 and described as “Jewish” or “Semitic,” despite the fact that it is present in a variety of non-Jewish Mediterranean and Northern European populations'

Jogg.info
'It appears that E-M78 migrated from the Middle East to Europe during the Neolithic period. Once it reached the Balkans, a distinctive cluster formed which Cruciani (2004) refers to as the “alpha cluster.” The majority of European E-M78 appears to have originated from this cluster.

'In fact, the best candidate for possible E3b Israelite ancestry among Jews is E-M123. This sub-clade occurs in almost the same proportions (approximately 10-12%) among both Ashkenazim and Sephardim (Semino et al. 2004). According to Cruciani (2004), E-M123 probably originated in the Middle East, since it is found in a large majority of the populations from that area, and then back migrated to Ethiopia. He further notes that this sub-clade may have been spread to Europe during the Neolithic agricultural expansion out of the Middle East.' -( jogg.info ).
It looks like Haplogroup J or J1+J2 are amongst 'majority' Y-DNA of Jewish people,probably, because that was the majority Y-DNA of local population population that lived in the land later named Israel. The 'seed' of 'Jewishness' originated in Y-DNA E that came from North Africa to re-claim the land E originated in.
That would explain the 'promise' of land of Canaan.
The same conversion happened to Khazars. Dienekes writes:

'If Proto-Khazars were similar to present-day Altaians minus haplogroup C, then they would have a frequency of about 59% R1a and 22% Q. Therefore, it seems reasonable that an overall 5/22=22% of such Proto-Khazar elements into the Ashkenazi Jewish populations may be likely. But, the Khazars of Khazaria may themselves have been somewhat mixed with Western Eurasian elements..'
Khazars' Y-DNA became major factor in European Jews 'problematic' assimilation to local European life style because they were Jewish only in 'label'. They didn't come to 'sit out the prosecution', they came as nomads to 'better place to live'. This why with such resistance 'new Jews' met the very idea to go to the 'promise land'.'Original Jewish' E - haplogroup always wanted to go back again to the 'promised land'. They needed the 'numbers' to accomplish another return. That explains arrogant attitude leaders of Zionist idea had toward reluctant regular Jews who felt fine staying in Europe.Even under strong 'dislike' from local population, that didn't have the benefit of knowing genetic reasons for conflict, 'Khazarians' were not convinced that going to Palestine is better solution.
If it was known that 'new Jewish' were not responsible for biblical tragedy, it just might shifted conflict to combat 'True Communists' that consisted of multinational array of 'marginals' who were looking to 'corner the market' of political opportunity.
That's it.

It is also a very well known fact that the father of history Herodotus, who traveled extensively through the whole known to him world (from Egypt to Scythia) in the 5th century BC, did not notice any Jews there.

It's possible that he might not have mentioned them because he felt that their presence was non-noteworthy and obvious to an educated reader. For example, if I go on a road trip to New York and New Jersey and write up a summary of my experiences, am I likely to mention every single ethnic group I find?

From jogg.info :
'Unfortunately, misinformation about these haplogroups continues to pervade the public and media. Haplogroup E3b is often incorrectly described as “African,” leaving a misimpression regarding the origin and complex history of this haplogroup. Haplogroup J2, as previously discussed, is often incorrectly equated with J1 and described as “Jewish” or “Semitic,” despite the fact that it is present in a variety of non-Jewish Mediterranean and Northern European populations'

Saying that E3b is "African" is a common shorthand, and a simplified model of reality.

Saying that E3b is "African" is a common shorthand, and a simplified model of reality.

E3b is now termed E1b1b, which is a very generic term which gives a rather vague description of this haplogroup. This splits further into probably some 40 subclades separated by thousands of years and different routes and histories. As Haplogroups get more refined it is becoming standard to talk about a particular subgroup rather a generic term as what used to have just up to a few years ago. This applies more or less to all Haplogroups.

This thread has been viewed 372463 times.

Back