italian genetics

You must operate at low intelligence levels Apuloman, and Yaan just got GRILLED with the dislikes, that will teach him

What if we give a prize to Nobody1 (at least) as the fastest relevant data hunter on the web?

Nobody1, I like your way of communicating by representing facts (by the way, as on the forum the genetic character traits are discussed: that's very german of you).

Thank you;
As for my prize - i will PM you my Bank Account numbers ASAP;

Dont know if its much German character; posting facts is just common decency; goes without saying;

why is the 67 trentino tested people not included in Maciano data ( as well as all the other nations )

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2947100/

The numbers are easy to work out.

If they are already included, the paperwork is not listed as being used

Is it just me or at 56,6% does Hungary have astronomically high R1a levels according to this study? 40% of Slovenes and Czechs even Croats (35%) in some studies, okay, I knew that, then Ukraine 50%, ok and I always knew Poland had abnormally high levels, highest R1a levels at 55-60% of males but could it be that HUnGARY that Finno-utricle speaking country has equally tremendous frequencies (56.5%!)

I was always told that Hungary had much less than that around 20% but I had heard stories of 40% but never ever higher. But I know the portion of Croatian touching Hungary is the portion with countries highest R1a at 35-45% of males, quite a nice strip of Croatia bordering Hungary including the Zagreb,Zabok, Osijek regions of the country; about 40-45% of men from Osijek Croatia are R1a, about 35-40% in Zabok and similar frequencies in Zagreb. Towards Delnice and Krk though for example, the frequencies slightly drop.

I am MtDNA J2a1 with no further Mutations, and of Matrilineal descent from Tuscany, Italy. Apparently, this Subclade occurs at a low frequency across western, central, and northern Europe, with small inclines (2%-5%) in the Alps and northern Germany. Strange distribution, and very difficult, at least for me, to pin on any archaeological culture.

I am MtDNA J2a1 with no further Mutations, and of Matrilineal descent from Tuscany, Italy. Apparently, this Subclade occurs at a low frequency across western, central, and northern Europe, with small inclines (2%-5%) in the Alps and northern Germany. Strange distribution, and very difficult, at least for me, to pin on any archaeological culture.

I have a question about your Y-DNA;
Is it I2a1c or I2a1a (L1286 L233) ?
http://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_I2_Y-DNA.shtml

a new survey on Italian ydna and mtdna

oddities are

I1 only in North East Italy and romagna area

- L ydna of 8.2% in North east Italy

and for adamo....you line is only in central and south Italy

to the others ...enjoy

maybe Maciano can use these numbers to update his data

another site with different perspectives

Hi, sorry for my English.
I have done the test with Geno 2.0, and the result is R-L671 and H1A3.
I'm Italian from the North-East.
Someone can explain me the result?
Thank you

This thread has been viewed 99952 times.

Back