less homogeneous "populations" are Italians and French ?

I say more like the tibetan people, they never came down from the mountains to mix with the locals.
your comments are a little bit harsh especially for a swede!
My guess is he is fyrom. Not a swede.

The Albanian Y-DNA pool undeniably incorporated Germanic (most likely Gothic) lineages as well, judging by the 2% of I1 and 1.5% of I2b.

Where are you getting this low numbers for Albanian speakers, in almost every study i've seen, Kosovar Albanians, Macedonian Albanians but also Albanian from Albania the I1 + I2b ratio have been around 6-7 %

It means that the Albanian and the Kosovan populations expanded quite recently from a much smaller source population.

just because they are homogeneous it does not mean that at all
that is just a hypothesis from you

correct. They would have been mixed with each-other more so than with others.

nonsense

Dacians are under the thracian terminology same as getae, triballi, moesia, bessi etc

just because they are homogeneous it does not mean that at all
that is just a hypothesis from you

it is fact not by maciano but by the genetic paper in post #1

it is fact not by maciano but by the genetic paper in post #1

the author of the study just collected the numbers of different nationas
and than made possible hypothesis up of himslef this does not mean that it is a fact

the collected numbers are facts the rest are just hypothesis of the author
we can just guess how this all happend but not know

Some countries on the list are seriously underepresented, Montenegro 1 person?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/484012_483052468374912_1166571775_n.jpg
http://ids.lib.harvard.edu/ids/view...JGpMbBWrPc+pNpbg+qHZFaZFt5dmgsbdXuBdYxdHZtYo=

what is interesting is also that the albanian languge is the only one which was not romanised on the balkans
http://books.google.de/books?id=Phy...wAQ#v=onepage&q=albania not romanised&f=false

we are the origjinali eyebrows.gif :grin:

542818_514159241956329_876108691_n.jpg

the author of the study just collected the numbers of different nationas
and than made possible hypothesis up of himslef this does not mean that it is a fact

the collected numbers are facts the rest are just hypothesis of the author
we can just guess how this all happend but not know

This was the conclusion by the scholars/scientists/genetics that tested these people. It was not a guess.
The guess is what everyone writes here, you and me included.

maciano basically did a summary on what these genetic people documented.
Stop dribbling this bull-shit nationalistic crap taught to you by some story teller or friends at a card game or drinking session.

this is fact, every nation LIES about their own history, its a way to keep the nation intact. Lies on lies on lies. DNA cannot lie.

For example according to this paper I-M223 in Albanians is even higher than Swedes which is odd to say the least...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1181996/table/TB1/

It's curious to see that Arbereshe community in Italy has the same percentages of I-M223

3.8% of I-M223 + 2.8% of I-M253 which is 6.6% and other studies show the same.

If the goths/vandals brought I into the balkans, then 80Years of goths in balkans and 200 yeras of goths in Italy can make an impact, especially since populations where so low. italy only got to 10M people around 1000AD

This was the conclusion by the scholars/scientists/genetics that tested these people. It was not a guess.
The guess is what everyone writes here, you and me included.

maciano basically did a summary on what these genetic people documented.
Stop dribbling this bull-shit nationalistic crap taught to you by some story teller or friends at a card game or drinking session.

this is fact, every nation LIES about their own history, its a way to keep the nation intact. Lies on lies on lies. DNA cannot lie.

call it conclusion or guess its still the same: a hypothesis which can not be prooved so we can not know exactly what happend maciamo did a summery of the guesses or the hypothesis of the author

why do you think i am beeing nationalistc?
it is wondering me that you southslavs are so much interested about albanian genetics?
who is lyieng here i am beeing just a bit scaptical about that hypothesis what is your point of accusing me like that?

and what are you trying to say with this "quiete recently"

If the goths/vandals brought I into the balkans, then 80Years of goths in balkans and 200 yeras of goths in Italy can make an impact, especially since populations where so low. italy only got to 10M people around 1000AD
Well rather the Germanic I clades, I P-37.2 was brought by Slavs for example.

call it conclusion or guess its still the same: a hypothesis which can not be prooved so we can not know exactly what happend maciamo did a summery of the guesses or the hypothesis of the author

why do you think i am beeing nationalistc?
it is wondering me that you southslavs are so much interested about albanian genetics?
who is lyieng here i am beeing just a bit scaptical about that hypothesis what is your point of accusing me like that?

and what are you trying to say with this "quiete recently"

Pardon...............you are the southslav not me. You have 100% more slav, bulgarian, macedonian and greek than I . basically you are more balkan than me.

All are scared that genetics will eventually show the truth and all these myths created by nationalistic scholars will be just fantasy...as time passes this nationalistic bull-shit will disappear.

Pardon...............you are the southslav not me. You have 100% more slav, bulgarian, macedonian and greek than I . basically you are more balkan than me.
slavs are mixed with everything there is no pure slavic haplogroup
lol what is this nonsense i am full albanian the others have our genes not we theirs :wary2:

All are scared that genetics will eventually show the truth and all these myths created by nationalistic scholars will be just fantasy...as time passes this nationalistic bull-shit will disappear.

hopfully so the southslavs can not try to relate theirself with the ancient balkan poeple anymore fyromianstyle

slavs are mixed with everything there is no pure slavic haplogroup
lol what is this nonsense i am full albanian the others have our genes not we theirs :wary2:

hopfully so the southslavs can not try to relate theirself with the ancient balkan poeple anymore fyromianstyle

when a joke is repeated many times is Boring,

Do you have something else to tell us except your personal believes?

when a joke is repeated many times is Boring,

Do you have something else to tell us except your personal believes?

wtf what are you trying to say me

you stalk me in every thread and writte some random crap with makes not even sense
you are writting me not i you so how do i bore you lol hahahahah

This thread has been viewed 35298 times.

Back