R1b S28 and R1b S116 Best Bronze and Iron age warrior DNA marker

how do u know Rheatic go 4,000 years before estrucans popped up in Italy. The Estrucans came over 3,000 years ago so ur saying Rheatic where like the last surviving non Indo European cultures in western Europe 2,000ybp. I know who would think estrucans where Celtic Estruucans and Celts are complete opposites. Maybe Theatics where Celtic i think they where either Celtic, Italic, related to Celts and Italics in some way, Estrucans or related to Estrucans, and they could be a unrelated people to esturcans and non Indo European.

Celts dominated the Alps at least it seems like that the alps was almost completely Celtic.

Wikpedia says that the Rheatics spoke a Tyrsenian language which is in the same family as Esturcan and a people group that lived in Turkey/Antolia. Estrucans in their paintings had brown skin the Romans had white skin and the Celts where always described as extremely white skinned. The Estrucans where not native to the Alps or Italy i think they came from Turkey/Antolia.

Etruscan paintings
The two blondes are probably a Celt(who where ofentlley described as blonde haired) from the alps or possibly a Italic from the Alps if there where still some Italics in the alps.
EtruscanArtnearRome.jpg

The white people are probably Celtic or Italic or a Etruscan with alot of Celtic and Italic blood
etrusque01.jpg

arh492.gif

The redhead is deftley somehow connected to Italo Celts or Germans. because red hair was probably spread in western europe by those languages. I would guess Celtic but There are records of roman redheads.
Tomb_painting20.jpg

I think it is obvious the Estrucans where not white aka European. it was not a style of art because when showing foreign Latin people or Celtic people they look white.

red hair is thracian

Several Thracian graves or tombstones have the name Rufus inscribed on them, meaning "redhead" – a common name given to people with red hair.[37] Ancient Greek artwork often depicts Thracians as redheads.[38] Rhesus of Thrace, a mythological Thracian King, derived his name because of his red hair and is depicted on Greek pottery as having red hair and beard.[38] Ancient Greek writers also described the Thracians as red haired. A fragment by the Greek poet Xenophanes describes the Thracians as blue-eyed and red haired:
...Men make gods in their own image; those of the Ethiopians are black and snub-nosed, those of the Thracians have blue eyes and red hair.[39]
Bacchylides described Theseus as wearing a hat with red hair, which classicists believe was Thracian in origin.[40] Other ancient writers who described the hair of the Thracians as red include Hecataeus of Miletus,[41]Galen,[42] Clement of Alexandria,[43] and Julius Firmicus Maternus.[44]

The thraciens defintley did have some red hair but that does not mean they where the only ones. The Germans where also mentioned for having red hair same with Celts. Also Indo Iraniens in central asia like sythiens and cimmerians. red hair most likley started in central russia 12,000-20,000ybp. Then when Indo European languages spread in that area Germanic Italo Celts brought red hair to western Europe and Indo Iranians brought red hair to asia(even though very very few like 0,million people in those areas have signficant Indo Iranian blood or red hair). The udmurts in Central russia have 15% red hair. They speak a urlaic language but 5,000-4,000ybp Indo Europeans in central Russia where conquered by uralic cultures so they defintley descend from early indo Europeans.

Not all Indo European branches had red hair probably only Germanic Italo Celtic and Indo iranien. I am skeptical about how redhead the Thraciens and Dacens where they lived in Bulgaira where srouisly no one has red hair. Bulgariens are very dark haired and have s significant amount of mid eastern blood i cant image just 2,000ybp there where alot of redheads.

but 2,900 year old Greek poems mentioned their red hair proves they did. Maybe the thracens and daceins went extinct genetically but i doubt that.

Since i have red hair i like to try to figure out where it came from. My best theory is 12,000-20,000ybp in central Russia but what goes agianst the Russian Indo European theory. Is Samartiens in Isreal have red hair it is extremly unbelivble. The Samartiens are mentioned in the Bible they where orignalley jews but left the Jewish faith and mixed with gentiles so they where like half jewish half from people who lived near Israel. They have not inter married with non Samartiens for over 2,000 years there are only about 700 left. There have been Aust. DNA tests on all of them there is not a drop of European blood in any of them yet they look so white. I have seen one picture of a redhead Samaritan boy with freckles he also had brown eyes not blue eyes i heard that it is common for them to have red hair. And arnt Jews in Europe known for red hair maybe the ancient Israelite for some reason had some red hair. But the SMartiens are typical southwest Asians by aust. DNA, Y DNA, and mtDNA and if u take the European out of Jews so are they so if ancient Jews where southwest Asians why the heck would they have red hair.

Samrtiens during passover
1280px-Flickr_-_Government_Press_Office_(GPO)_-_Samaritans_praying_during_Passover_holiday_ceremony_on_mount_Grizim.jpg

1359094123-the-samaritan-passover-sacrifice-on-mount-gerizim_1748529.jpg

1303134632-samaritans-passover-sacrifice-at-mount-grizim_662410.jpg

These ones look mid eastern
3445396222_c799090323_z.jpg

ShowImage.ashx

This thread has been viewed 61135 times.

Back