Politics Morroco~ The 29th Member of The European Union

Hello!!

The accession of Morocco in the EU will surely be a catastrophe for Morocco and the Moroccans do not want to go through the situation of Spain and Greece etc ...:LOL:

how else is the EU going to destroy the small up and coming , progressive nations unless they join ( the EU )?................they need to milk something, there is not much left

how else is the EU going to destroy the small up and coming , progressive nations unless they join ( the EU )?................they need to milk something, there is not much left

One of the evils I think is the euro, just when a new member joins the EU, its debt soar and reach historical levels, and the cost of living becomes very expensive,and foreign investments are reduced,the economic situation in Morocco today is fine, my country attracts many large foreign investments and the cost of living is cheap,and whenever there are more jobs for the Moroccans and the thousands of foreigners who have regularized the country.

Moreover, if Morocco does not join the EU, it's good, because my country is not going to become a protectorate of the EU in Brussels, would remain free and independent in it's policies etc ...

In the future Arab Maghreb Union, Morocco is a heavy country and will be the head and Chief together with Algeria (the largest countries in the area) ,just like France and Germany in the EU,in the EU Morocco will become more or less a slave of this.

Hello!!

Exactly, it's not a good idea, nor it' a good thing for us Moroccans, Moroccans alongside the other four maghreb peoples have the same religion, traditions, culture, etc ..., the Arab Maghreb Union is the right thing for the Moroccans and the rest of our partners Maghrebians...,unfortunately the project of the Arab Maghreb Union not has become a reality until today because of maroc-Algerian conflict, but someday it will solve.

A very good relations with the EU as the current there :)

There is also big trouble in Libya now, but I totally agree with your statement, Maghreb and Europe are worlds apart, and one does not fit with the other. Only co-operation can work and not integration at this point in time. To be honest as much as I would like to see a Maghreb union with all the benefits for the countries and the region it can bring, the reality is the divisions are much deeper then anyone can imagine and the impression one gets is that there isn't a genuine will for such a project to take place. Maybe times will change. I hope

There is also big trouble in Libya now, but I totally agree with your statement, Maghreb and Europe are worlds apart, and one does not fit with the other. Only co-operation can work and not integration at this point in time. To be honest as much as I would like to see a Maghreb union with all the benefits for the countries and the region it can bring, the reality is the divisions are much deeper then anyone can imagine and the impression one gets is that there isn't a genuine will for such a project to take place. Maybe times will change. I hope

Libyan problem is not a serious problem, a serious problem that blocks the project of the Arab Maghreb Union for over 20 years, is the conflict between Morocco and Algeria over the case of sahara etc ..., in the Libyan case , Morocco and Algeria can send troops there and end the problem in record time,in the case of conflict between Morocco and Algeria,it's about two different regimes, one pro-Western (Morocco°, and other anti-Western (Algeria),unfortunately the two countries are still living in the Cold War.

And the sad thing is that nothing will change, and there will be no one Arab Maghreb Union before shedding much blood here in north africa, ...., In short, the West must support Morocco,if he does not want an anti-Western Arab Maghreb Union and ally of Russia, as it is Algeria.

I personally think that is the US can help very well here ,help to make disappear the current Algerian regime,simply invade Algeria and bring down the Algerian regime, as was the case of Saddam regime and the US invasion of Iraq.

Only after the Algerian regime change, there will be a real Arab Maghreb Union.

God bless the USA and Morocco gentlemen,give freedom to this assholes:evil:

Algeria responsible for obstructing Maghreb Union: Morocco FM

Rabat, Asharq Al-Awsat—Moroccan Foreign Minister Salaheddine Mezouar blamed Algeria for the ongoing “stagnation” and “obstruction” within the Arab Maghreb Union, warning that Algeria’s position towards the issue of the Western Sahara is threatening the future of the North African region.

Mezouar dismissed comments issued by Algerian counterpart Ramtane Lamamra last week about Algiers being willing to “normalize” relations with Rabat if Morocco agrees to “respect the Sahrawi people’s right to self-determination,” saying that Algeria has issued such statements before. Morocco and Algeria have been locked in a decades-long crisis over the Rabat-controlled Western Sahara region, with Algeria backing the native Sahrawi people and calls for a referendum on independence.
In comments to Asharq Al-Awsat, Moroccan Foreign Minister Salaheddine Mezouar said: “Algeria has expressed statements such as this before on a number of occasions during media campaigns attempting to strike Morocco and harm its historic, legitimate rights and territorial sovereignty.”
“This is an issue that Algerian officials are always talking about based on the logic of the Cold War, especially when any development in Algerian-Moroccan relations or development of the Maghreb union is contingent on respecting Algeria’s position in this artificial dispute,” he added.
“They know that this position is baseless and completely incompatible with the logic of history and the principles of good neighborliness,” the Moroccan Foreign Minister said.
Last week, Algerian Foreign Minister Ramtane Lamamra issued a statement in which he confirmed that Algiers is prepared to normalize relations with Rabat, but only if Morocco accepts the Algerian position on the Western Sahara. “When Algeria banked on the establishment of normal bilateral relations with the Kingdom of Morocco and on the creation of the Arab Maghreb Union to set up a new climate in the region . . . it was based on the idea that Morocco would admit evidences and would not impose a solution in the region which would be rejected by both the international community and the Sahrawi people,”
“We do not believe that thoughtless and irresponsible actions from certain parties in the brother country will alter Algeria’s position of principle . . . Algeria will remain attached to its position,” he added.
Speaking to Asharq Al-Awsat, Morocco’s Foreign Minister warned that “the Algerian authorities . . . are jeopardizing the future of the Maghreb region and its people. They are hampering the prospect of effective cooperation which would enable our region to cope with the challenges it is facing, particularly those relating to security and development.”
“Algeria’s position [on the Western Sahara] is unjustifiable. Algeria is responsible—in front of the eyes of history, future generations and the Maghreb world—for the continuing stagnation within the Maghreb Union and the obstruction of its work,” he added.

Libyan problem is not a serious problem, a serious problem that blocks the project of the Arab Maghreb Union for over 20 years, is the conflict between Morocco and Algeria over the case of sahara etc ..., in the Libyan case , Morocco and Algeria can send troops there and end the problem in record time,in the case of conflict between Morocco and Algeria,it's about two different regimes, one pro-Western (Morocco°, and other anti-Western (Algeria),unfortunately the two countries are still living in the Cold War.

And the sad thing is that nothing will change, and there will be no one Arab Maghreb Union before shedding much blood here in north africa, ...., In short, the West must support Morocco,if he does not want an anti-Western Arab Maghreb Union and ally of Russia, as it is Algeria.

I personally think that is the US can help very well here ,help to make disappear the current Algerian regime,simply invade Algeria and bring down the Algerian regime, as was the case of Saddam regime and the US invasion of Iraq.

Only after the Algerian regime change, there will be a real Arab Maghreb Union.

God bless the USA and Morocco gentlemen,give freedom to this assholes:evil:

As an arab work collegue states to me.......these islamist movements are not religious, but are arab intensions to destroy the ethnicity of Persians, Berbers, Turks, Iraqs, Kurds etc ..........the same as they destroyed the ancient Egyptians. ..............everyone has to become an Arab

As an arab work collegue states to me.......these islamist movements are not religious, but are arab intensions to destroy the ethnicity of Persians, Berbers, Turks, Iraqs, Kurds etc ..........the same as they destroyed the ancient Egyptians. ..............everyone has to become an Arab

I'am a Tarifit Berber, but I'm Muslim,sorry, I do not agree with you in this regard, the Berbers feel lucky to be Muslim, and adopt the Arab language and culture etc..., the language of our religion, the koran,is Arabiclanguage,and we do not have any problem with the Arabs, as on our religion there is no place for racism.

Islam uber alles!!

The same in Lebanon. Phoenician history is nearly totally wiped out from schools. This is not something that is happening now but has been going on for centuries.

Riffian I hope you realise that there is an evacuation from Libya at present (workers + Embasies moving out). If you dont call that a serious problem than what is?

Islam uber alles!!

This is what Europe will NEVER accept, that Religion will be politics. Religious inquisition is considered part of the middle ages......since then we moved on!

Riffian I hope you realise that there is an evacuation from Libya at present (workers + Embasies moving out). If you dont call that a serious problem than what is?
That's right. When the conflict spills over to Morocco, I wonder to which door they will come knocking for help? For military assistance and protection.

I'am a Tarifit Berber, but I'm Muslim,sorry, I do not agree with you in this regard, the Berbers feel lucky to be Muslim, and adopt the Arab language and culture etc..., the language of our religion, the koran,is Arabiclanguage,and we do not have any problem with the Arabs, as on our religion there is no place for racism.

Islam uber alles!!

racism is based on belief your own tribe is superior to other tribes

'Islam uber alles' is the religious equivalent, it's as bad as racism, if not worse

Morocco has nothing to do with europe, isn't even on Europe so the answer is a blatant no.

This is what Europe will NEVER accept, that Religion will be politics. Religious inquisition is considered part of the middle ages......since then we moved on!

For this reason and other more, we are different, quite different, for us religion is essential in life,France is not as religious,but there are other European regimes that religion has much to do.

I wanted to say that it is not a serious problem that blocks the release of the Maghreb Union, this is a serious broblem for Libyans.

Morocco has nothing to do with europe, isn't even on Europe so the answer is a blatant no.

Totally agree, relations between the EU and Morocco must not exceed what the EU calls ''neighborhood policy''.

Moroccans we do not want someone to intervene in our lives, culture and religion etc...,Moroccans can only make union and full integration with those people who share with us our values ​​and principles,like algerians,tunisians,libians & mauritanians.

For this reason and other more, we are different, quite different, for us religion is essential in life,France is not as religious,but there are other European regimes that religion has much to do.

I wanted to say that it is not a serious problem that blocks the release of the Maghreb Union, this is a serious broblem for Libyans.

Totally agree, relations between the EU and Morocco must not exceed what the EU calls ''neighborhood policy''.

Moroccans we do not want someone to intervene in our lives, culture and religion etc...,Moroccans can only make union and full integration with those people who share with us our values ​​and principles,like algerians,tunisians,libians & mauritanians.

You remind me Ezop fable:
" There was once a fox that liked ripe grape. Since the grape was up on a tree the fox tried but could not reach it.
Then having no choice but to live the fox said: Its not good grape anyway".

You remind me Ezop fable:
" There was once a fox that liked ripe grape. Since the grape was up on a tree the fox tried but could not reach it.
Then having no choice but to live the fox said: Its not good grape anyway".

I speak of pure reality,not nonsense, in a very sensitive case for Moroccans, like joining the EU, I say my opinion from the core of my heart, no, no & no thanks, to join the EU will mean the death of the proposed maghreb union,our real dream.

Joining the EU we leave it to you the countries of the Balkans,since you have no other better dream,EU for Morocco,Moroccans and me in particular, is not the paradise,I repeat, we have a better dream,the Maghreb union, and we will never give up.

I speak of pure reality,not nonsense, in a very sensitive case for Moroccans, like joining the EU, I say my opinion from the core of my heart, no, no & no thanks, to join the EU will mean the death of the proposed maghreb union,our real dream.

Joining the EU we leave it to you the countries of the Balkans,since you have no other better dream,EU for Morocco,Moroccans and me in particular, is not the paradise,I repeat, we have a better dream,the Maghreb union, and we will never give up.
OK. I got it!

Islam uber alles!!

I've talked to Berber immigrants living in Canada who say they left Morocco because too many Berbers there want to be "half caste, third rate Arabs" (their term, not mine). And they described islam as an excuse for Arab colonization. These people said a lot of Berbers in Morocco think that way but are afraid to say so in public, but that often their children come out of school brainwashed and wanting to be Arabs. So it sounds as if Arabic and islam are a problem for some people there, but they're increasingly being absorbed into the majority who've lost their Berber identity.

I've talked to Berber immigrants living in Canada who say they left Morocco because too many Berbers there want to be "half caste, third rate Arabs" (their term, not mine). And they described islam as an excuse for Arab colonization. These people said a lot of Berbers in Morocco think that way but are afraid to say so in public, but that often their children come out of school brainwashed and wanting to be Arabs. So it sounds as if Arabic and islam are a problem for some people there, but they're increasingly being absorbed into the majority who've lost their Berber identity.

May be, there are also Moroccan Berbers who support Israel and Zionists and have visited Israel several times, these Berber extremists minority are not Muslim,nor Jews, nor Christians, and do not represent the majority of the Berbers.

/watch?v=Bs-j2pPyz8c

racism is based on belief your own tribe is superior to other tribes

'Islam uber alles' is the religious equivalent, it's as bad as racism, if not worse

easily can be worse for many reasons that can take a whole debate of its own.

This thread has been viewed 37732 times.

Back