WHAT? Azeris are 5 - 29% Mongoloid? is this true?

I though the Sycthians were Iranic...... you're telling me they were Asiatic or part Asiatic people?

Language does not mean origin

Scythian, member of a nomadic people originally of Iranian stock who migrated from Central Asia to southern Russia in the 8th and 7th centuries bce. The Scythians founded a rich, powerful empire centred on what is now the Crimea. The empire survived for several centuries before succumbing to the Sarmatians during the 4th century bce to the 2nd century ce.

Wikiquote:

Ancient Y-DNA data was finally provided by Keyser et al in 2009. They studied the haplotypes and haplogroups of 26 ancient human specimens from the Krasnoyarsk area in Siberia were dated from between the middle of the 2nd millennium BC and the 4th century AD (Scythian and Sarmatian timeframe). Nearly all subjects belong to haplogroup R-M17 (R1a1a). The authors suggest that their data shows that between Bronze and Iron Ages the constellation of populations known variously as Scythians, Andronovians, etc. were blue- (or green-) eyed, fair-skinned and light-haired people who might have played a role in the early development of the Tarim Basin civilization.

Since the 2009 study by Keyser et al, population and geographic specific SNPs have been discovered which can accurately distinguish between "European" R1a (M458, Z 280) and "South Asian" R1a (Z93). Re-analyzing ancient Scytho-Siberian samples for these more specific subclades will further elucidate if the Eurasian steppe populations have an ultimate Eastern European or South Asian origin, or perhaps, both.

I'm telling you what I see. It's my own impression. If you don't like it I can't help it. What do you want me to say? That Serbs look more Asiatic than Bulgarians? Almost everyone from Europe passing through both countries will tell you it's not true... I don't know the correct percentages of N because they are too small in Balkans, but there may be some other factors or Hg's defining/carrying Asiatic appearance.
Yes and everybody knows there is no Mongol influence in Bulgaria. Mongols influence is seen in Russia,Ukraine and Hungary but really,really small, in Balkan only people with a bit of Mongol influence are Balkan Turks and Tatars. if u r one of the Tito brainwashed Serbs and u think Turks and Gypsies from Bulgaria are Bulgarians I can only pity u. Bulgaria is 83% Bulgarian 10% Turkish, 5% Gypsy and the rest is Russian,Ukrainian, Vlach and Armenian. I am speaking about the 83% Bulgarians, do not care about Turks and Gypsies, the difference between Bulgarians and Serbs is that Serbs are taller and more blond(20% blond), Bulgarians are normal size and have less blondes(maybe 15%) and more light eyes on average then Serbs. Lookwise Bulgarians are Pontid and Gorid, Serbs are Dinaric and Gorid. Genetic wise, Serbs do not have good sample at all, a shame, a great shame that they do not taste their genes, but from what we have up to know the same amount of E-V13,J2b2, Serbs have more I2a, but Serb I2a is mostly I2a-Din S, while Bulgarian I2a is I2a-Din-N ,also Bulgarians have more G2a(the G2a in Bulgarians is mostly from the kind seen in Germans and Danish) and we have more J2a and R1b-L23(the Balkna gene, together with J2b2 and E-V13). Read and see how Bulgarians look like, before u write such things agains!
Also we have more R1a- M458 then u and R1a-Z280 is about the same, but u need a sample of at least 500 people from all parts of Serbs and unrelated,before u can say something about Serb genes.

1. Those statistics are about nationality, which has nothing to do with ethnicity.
2. Why do you consider Asiatic/Mongolia influence as a bad trait ?! Anyway if there is any of Turkish/Mongolian genetics in Bulgaria, it was probably there long before Ottomans, and it came there northern route of Black sea.

1. Those statistics are about nationality, which has nothing to do with ethnicity.
2. Why do you consider Asiatic/Mongolia influence as a bad trait ?! Anyway if there is any of Turkish/Mongolian genetics in Bulgaria, it was probably there long before Ottomans, and it came there northern route of Black sea.
There is Mongol and Turkish influence in Bulgaria(if 1% Turkish blood because of rape is influence, I am sure u have it exactly the same).
Learn the difference between Turkic and Turkish, the north Black Sea which u talk about is the Turkic Iranic mix warriors and they are not Turkish it is like saying Russians are Slovakia
83% of people in Bulgaria are Bulgarians and their nationality and ethnicity is one and the same Bulgarian.
Turkic blood is seen in Bulgarians, a bit just like it is seen in Serbs.

There is Mongol and Turkish influence in Bulgaria(if 1% Turkish blood because of rape is influence, I am sure u have it exactly the same).
Learn the difference between Turkic and Turkish, the north Black Sea which u talk about is the Turkic Iranic mix warriors and they are not Turkish it is like saying Russians are Slovakia
83% of people in Bulgaria are Bulgarians and their nationality and ethnicity is one and the same Bulgarian.
Turkic blood is seen in Bulgarians, a bit just like it is seen in Serbs.
:eek2:

Sorry, but we have only one name for a people. Turks - Turkic/Turkish. When we speak about state and citizenship, we say 'of Turkish nationality/nation'. I'll be using your designations from now on:

I'm not implying that Turkish's have raped any of Bulgarians. I would have used different terms if I had thought it happened in the past. I'd say Ottoman empire, because if rapes have happened they surely have not happened after the rise of modern Turkey in 1922. More than that, citizens of Ottoman empire were of diverse ancestry, so if any gene pool was introduced by force we don't know if it was Turkic. Turkic/Mongol genetics was probably the weakest in the Ottoman empire, and if those alleged rapes have happened, they would have introduced other Hg's first.

And, yes, my guess is that the original Turkic blood was not introduced by Turks in Balkan, but long before that. It looks more pronounced the closer you get to the Black sea.

:eek2:

Sorry, but we have only one name for a people. Turks - Turkic/Turkish. When we speak about state and citizenship, we say 'of Turkish nationality/nation'. I'll be using your designations from now on:

I'm not implying that Turkish's have raped any of Bulgarians. I would have used different terms if I had thought it happened in the past. I'd say Ottoman empire, because if rapes have happened they surely have not happened after the rise of modern Turkey in 1922. More than that, citizens of Ottoman empire were of diverse ancestry, so if any gene pool was introduced by force we don't know if it was Turkic. Turkic/Mongol genetics was probably the weakest in the Ottoman empire, and if those alleged rapes have happened, they would have introduced other Hg's first.

And, yes, my guess is that the original Turkic blood was not introduced by Turks in Balkan, but long before that. It looks more pronounced the closer you get to the Black sea.

Ike, Turkic is like Slavic and Turkish is like Serbian/Russian/Slovakian etc.

I'm not talking about that. We have a difference between Serbs and Serbians, Croats and Croatians, Bosnians and Bosniaks. I'm not sure of the terminology, but good analogy could go something like this:

Slavs/Slavic - Turkids/Turkid
Serbs/Serbs' - Turks/Turkic
Serbia/Serbians - Turkey/Turkishs

My head hurts now :)

i doubt it

That's not shocking at all, if you've ever seen Azeris. Even some Persians look exactly like Mongolians from Mongolia.

This thread has been viewed 33016 times.

Back