I2a-Din came to the Balkans and Dinaric Alps with the Thracians, Dacians & Illyrians

As always hit right in to center, reputation.
It is truth, unfortunately. There are still people everywhere in the Balkans who don't know what is cooperation and collaboration. Today, without cooperation has no progress. And those who cheat and lie don't have an advantage, on the contrary, they are losers. Everyone can read game theory.

There is a old Serbian fair tale:

In Trojan's are goats ears

It is story since Roman period on the Balkans, about truth and lie.

It is difficult for me to translate, and Serbian is archaic, but there is a lesson of story that truth is revealed no matter what kinds of actions Trojan did to prevent it.

The truth is always revealed, earlier or later, there is no secret under the heavens.
The Father of the Serbian Nation Dobrica Cosic considers the ability to lie and lying to be the highest morale virtue of the Serbian people and the foundation of Serbian pride.

Here is a direct quote by Dobrica Cosic: ''Lying is the highest virtue of the Serbian people.''

Dobrica Cosic continues and says: ''We lie to deceive ourselves, to console others, we lie for mercy, we lie to fight fear, to encourage ourselves, to hide our and somebody else's misery. Lying is a trait of our patriotism and the proof of our innate intelligence. We lie creatively, imaginatively and inventively.''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So basically please, spare us the lies and deceit.

I am here debating facts that I sourced for you to possibly look into, you can deny them as facts you have that right we live in a democracy now, but I won't lower myself to your religious/ race wars you are on here to lead. This my Great Great Uncle, Walery Jan Slawek. 1879-1939. 19th Prime Minister of Poland. Google him maybe you will learn something.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walery_Sławek

@Garrick,

If I2a-Din was Germanic and Gothic, why not equal quantities of R1b-U106 and I1 in the Balkans?
Spot on, right there.

Goths aka Goter/Gutes hailed from the isle of Gotland east of Sweden to give people a clearer idea of their haplogroups. If we go way further back in time, they were originally from the mainland of middle-southern part of Sweden.

According to the history of Gotland, there was a great migration out of the island back in the time when the Goths as we know started appearing.

They were split into two groups: Västergötar and Östergötar and they both did indeed mainly carry R1b-U106 and I1.

Gutnish is still spoken in Gotland and Fårö.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gutnish

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Gutnish

I see my post has been "tackled"! Concerning meetings between two pops, the first result is often (rather than bilinguism), after some time and generations in patrilocal societies, the winner language is the language of (males) elite as a rule (the exceptions exist, but they need very specific context); nurses language rarely becomes the winner -
it' becomes a bit off topic -just a correction: I swallowed the word 'diglossy' (rather than 'bilinguism')

The Father of the Serbian Nation Dobrica Cosic considers the ability to lie and lying to be the highest morale virtue of the Serbian people and the foundation of Serbian pride.

Here is a direct quote by Dobrica Cosic: ''Lying is the highest virtue of the Serbian people.''

Dobrica Cosic continues and says: ''We lie to deceive ourselves, to console others, we lie for mercy, we lie to fight fear, to encourage ourselves, to hide our and somebody else's misery. Lying is a trait of our patriotism and the proof of our innate intelligence. We lie creatively, imaginatively and inventively.''

------------------------------------

These quotes sum up pretty well what Garrick, Kingslav and Co. are trying to do here.

Perhaps silly questions and the reply may be somewhere above within this convoluted thread but it's difficult to follow...

Are there any pre-500 AD yDNA samples from Balkans?
Has any of them been found to be I2a-Din?

Perhaps silly questions and the reply may be somewhere above within this convoluted thread but it's difficult to follow...

Are there any pre-500 AD yDNA samples from Balkans?
Has any of them been found to be I2a-Din?

I understand why you think the thread is diffucult to follow. I really do. 60-70% of the thread is just spam.

But to answer the question on pre-500 Dna from the region, i have a map with some haplogroups found in the relevant area. I2a-"din"/slav is nowhere to be seen, neither on on this map nor in any ancient DNA sample found in the balkans to date.

1eb8d5f483c941feb61df3844c0840e7.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is not offense, do you really believe in that crap.

There are people who still believe earth is flat:

http://www.news.com.au/technology/s...e/news-story/0bd1226fbe2e2bc819ec12733591e8c9

Last edited:
Garrick,the Thracian-German hypothesis is very exciting,but there is no evidence for that.Is there any ancient Thracian/German I2a-"Din" in the world wide database?

Yes you're right it is very exciting.

I'm not I-CTS10228 carrier and I am not personally interested but story about this haplogroup is very exciting.

I2 and generally I haplogroup is for respect, the first Homo sapiens in Europe in period 45,000 to 28,000 years ago were I carriers (plus CT, C1a, C1b and F).

I2 carriers were in Europe in Paleolithic 26500-19000 ybp, I2 and I1 carriers are practically only true Europeans and autochthonous.

I-P37 is Forefather of I-CTS10228.

This haplogroup is found in Balkans, Serbia, in Lepen whirl, location Padina, age estimation is 8753-8351 BC.

It is really exciting that I-CTS10228 descendants of I-P37 return to the Balkans with Germans and Thracians.

It is really exciting that I-CTS10228 descendants of I-P37 return to the Balkans with Germans and Thracians.
I2a-slav/din came to the balkans with slavs.
As this is one of the strongest slavic markers.

Both slavs and non-slavs are agreeing on this.
You probably know that people do not believe you, but it rather seems like you are trying to convince yourself.

You have probably made some spartacus tattoo or germanic Rune tattoos in 2013, when everyone still believed these crackpot german/thracian theories. And now there seems to be no way back for you.

You should be happy with your origins like all the other slavs are. I only see Serbs trying to push this through for some reason. Why cant you just be proud of what you are? Like the polaks and the russians are.

You probably know that people do not believe you, but it rather seems like you are trying to convince yourself.

You have probably made some spartacus tattoo or germanic Rune tattoos in 2013, when everyone still believed these crackpot german/thracian theories. And now there seems to be no way back for you.

You should be happy with your origins like all the other slavs are. I only see Serbs trying to push this through for some reason. Why cant you just be proud of what you are? Like the polaks and the russians are.

Completely wrong.

If this was valid I would show 100% Northeast Europe on Gedmatch calculator going back Thousands year, but reality I am showing many regions from ancient ancestors assimilating other tribes.

Here my MDLP K16 Gedmatch-

Population
Amerindian 0.94
Ancestor -
Steppe 22.43
Indian 0.07
Arctic -
Australian -
Caucasian 19.36
EastAfrican 0.08
NorthEastEuropean 31.54
NearEast -
Neolithic 24.72
NorthAfrican -
Oceanic 0.60
Siberian 0.22
SouthEastAsian -
Subsaharian -

Not 100% Northeast Europe, just small 31.5% actually and look what else I found 24.7% Neolithic for a "Proto Slav"??? How this happen? I am supposed to be from far far north with Eskimos almost according y'all. Now to compare my 24.7% Neolithic with Albanian average for Neolithic is 27.3%. We not that different you making it seem lol.

Last edited:
I really can't make this stuff up you can check my gedmatch oracles lol. Slav DNA

Albanian + Czech + Czech + Estonian @ 1.395128

Small comment, slightly off-topic, but somehow related.

2000 years ago, Virgil wrote a poem, The Aeneid.
It fantasized a glorious ancestry for Romans, with the defeated Trojans moving to Italy under Aeneas who is blessed by fate to found Rome.

So some of you guys (without distinction) are in good company, just that the idea is not exactly Virgin.

Nevertheless, if someone is considering to write a masterpiece about glorious Thraco-Illyrian roots, then please do.
I might even have a title for that poem:
ASTEROPAIOS

If you are not planning to write a masterpiece, then do realize that vulgarities on the topic have already made at least two victims: Apsurdistan and Nick.
Don't you think is time to let go for some time?

Small comment, slightly off-topic, but somehow related.

2000 years ago, Virgil wrote a poem, The Aeneid.
It fantasized a glorious ancestry for Romans, with the defeated Trojans moving to Italy under Aeneas who is blessed by fate to found Rome.

So some of you guys (without distinction) are in good company, just that the idea is not exactly Virgin.

Nevertheless, if someone is considering to write a masterpiece about glorious Thraco-Illyrian roots, then please do.
I might even have a title for that poem:
ASTEROPAIOS

If you are not planning to write a masterpiece, then do realize that vulgarities on the topic have already made at least two victims: Apsurdistan and Nick.
Don't you think is time to let go for some time?

Aeneas was not a trojan...he married into trojan society............yes he brought trojans with him , as well as all the other dozen allies the trojans had

Sile, Garrick, Bergin and Kingslav. Stop posting off topic bullshit.

No ancient I2a-slav has been found in the balkans.

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

I can go on forever. Everytime you 4 serbian spies post spam and propaganda, i will just repeat myself again.

No ancient I2a-slav/din has been found the balkans.

According to the "Geography" by Ptolemy, Sarmatia was considered to be territory of Poland, Lithuania, and Tartary and consisted of Asian and European parts divided by the Don River. As a geographical term, Sarmatia was always indistinct, but very stable. The presumed ancestors of the szlachta, the Sarmatians, were a confederacy of predominantly Iranian tribes living north of the Black Sea. In the 5th century BC Herodotus wrote that these tribes were descendants of the Scythians and Amazons. The Sarmatians were infiltrated by the Goths and others in the 2nd century AD, and may have had some strong and direct links to Poland. The legend of Polish descent from Sarmatians stuck and grew until most of those within the Commonwealth, and many abroad, believed that many Polish nobles were descendants of the Sarmatians (Sauromates). Another tradition came to surmise that the Sarmatians themselves were descended from Japheth, son of Noah. Sarmatism- Wikipedia

You are going off topic.

Everytime you post spam and propaganda, i will just repeat myself again.

No ancient I2a-slav/din has been found the balkans.

This thread has been viewed 571244 times.

Back