Ancient Hungarian DNA

Man, I've never told that R1a folks are not IE. Surely they are. I just disagree with the idea that R1a folks have come to Europe from Pontic Steppes. The age of R1a clades in Ukraine and Russia is in a range from 5000 to 4000 years old (~4500 y.o.) while some Balkanic and Western European clades of R1a are in a range from 7000 to 5000 years old. That means that r1a folks have come to Pontic Steppes from Central Europe but not otherwise.

What clades are u talking about. U should look at Eupedia R1a page. Were it gives a R1a family tree it does not give evry little detail but the basic picture. What clades in the Balkinic are u talking about because if they have R1a1a1b1 it somehow is connected with Balto Slavs. It matter where their clade is postined on the tree. Everything points to migrations for Indo iranian and Balto SLavic languages with r1a1a1 M417 out of the steppes of Russia and Ukriane. Bug Dniester and Yaman culture.

What clades are u talking about. U should look at Eupedia R1a page. Were it gives a R1a family tree it does not give evry little detail but the basic picture. What clades in the Balkinic are u talking about because if they have R1a1a1b1 it somehow is connected with Balto Slavs. It matter where their clade is postined on the tree. Everything points to migrations for Indo iranian and Balto SLavic languages with r1a1a1 M417 out of the steppes of Russia and Ukriane. Bug Dniester and Yaman culture.

I'm talking about clades upstream from M417.
Here's the map for these clades:
http://radikal.cc/Img/ShowUploadedImg?id=26fff741a5da43d7b8e5053f6b90fcd7

I have seen that map before it is not as good as a map that shows percentages. al that shows is people they have found with it. It does not give an idea how it is distributed. That is not good enough evidence

You say pretty much stupid things percentages have nothing to do with origin and migration route of certain haplos.

You say pretty much stupid things percentages have nothing to do with origin and migration route of certain haplos.

It seems u are using that as ur argument. I am saying that map is unrelible when they dont show percenatges it doesnt show how it is distributed. There is no doubt R1a1a1 M417 has a Ukriane origin with Bug Denister culture and very early Indo Europeans possible proto Indo Europeans.

It seems u are using that as ur argument. I am saying that map is unrelible when they dont show percenatges it doesnt show how it is distributed. There is no doubt R1a1a1 M417 has a Ukriane origin with Bug Denister culture and very early Indo Europeans possible proto Indo Europeans.

The majority of males from USA carry R1b Y-DNA. Does it tell us something about origin of R1b haplo? Surely not. The main haplo among American Indians is Q1a. Does it tell us something about origin of Q1a haplo? Surely not. ~ 65% of Finnish men have N1c haplo while the share of this haplo among Polish men makes ~ 5%. Does it mean that Polish guys with N1c have come from Finland. Surely not. The share of R1b among Irish males makes ~90% while the share of this haplo among Jews makes ~10%. Does it mean that Jews carrying r1b haplo have Irish ancestry? Surely not. Why do we know it? Coz we know their clades. Clades tell the story of migration and origin while percentages tell the story of success or failure of some clades in certain geographic location.

Here I thought your posts were of topic convoluted drivel, you have proved me wrong with your clear "coz we know their clades" intellect. You set the standard high in your knowledge of migration routes and haplos. Typical, R1a spam/agenda.

This thread has been viewed 28270 times.

Back